Does Kingpin work better as a Spiderman villain or a daredevil villain?

Does Kingpin work better as a Spiderman villain or a daredevil villain?

Attached: 4C672B13-3AF7-44D4-BA0D-EC0D817D1CD8.jpg (1024x692, 126K)

Yes

Daredevil, anyone who says otherwise is wrong.

Both, but i prefer him as a spiderman villain since i was introduced to Kingpin trough the old Spiderman cartoon(1994)

The kingpin isn't the Joker or Lex Luthor. He doesn't have some obsession with comparing himself to others except in the commercial sense of achievement in capitalism. If you pulled the Kingpin out of the Marvel Universe there wouldn't be a populous of humans for anybody to rescue. He and Death Incarnate hold down the general population so super heroes can have a world to have secret identities in, and even then I wouldn't eliminate either of those characters thinking the other one would hold it down. If some one told you to choose between shooting kingpin in the brains and doing what they did in Alex Ross's X future where there was no death you should admit to being a simulation. You should just quit.

I postulate that if Kingpin were to be eliminated there would be a lot more The Red Hoods coming out of the collateral background of the Marvel Universe street fights. It would look like Top Ten. You probably won't be able to understand this because it doesn't tie into an ad campaign.

Punisher

Attached: capcom.jpg (480x360, 43K)

Well I liked the 1994 Spider-man cartoon more than the Daredevil live-action thing, so Spidey.
I think he fills Green Goblin's role (criminal shadow-king) better than Green Goblin due to, well, not being the fucking Green Goblin and riding around on a hoverboard while bombing people.

He's a great daytime legal opponent of Matt.
Nightime superhero fights work better with Spidey

If you want the Kingpin deader than dead, sure, but he's an integral character to shit that goes on in Marvel NYC and other Marvel heroes, so editorial won't let him get killed off.

Daredevil, but he's fine with Spidey too.

The Kingpin works best as a NYC villain.

Every time Kingpin "does" or goes to jail there is always a big gang war story line following it.

Moon Knight

Yeah, imagine how frustrating life just be living right next to people who come back from the dead and who fly into outer space and routinely solve their problems through easily understandable means such as fighting.

Attached: iStock-458256315.jpg (370x274, 21K)

This guy gets its.

Spiderman, he was cool during the Ditko era.

It'd be even better if every street level hero have been somehow personally fucked by him therefore making him their archnemesis/major villain while he doesn't give a shit because he's untouchable.

>I postulate that if Kingpin were to be eliminated there would be a lot more The Red Hoods coming out of the collateral background of the Marvel Universe street fights. It would look like Top Ten. You probably won't be able to understand this because it doesn't tie into an ad campaign.

Exactly. If the heroes permanently remove Fisk from the equation, the resultant power vacuum will cause a city-wide gang war, countless innocents will be caught in the crossfire, and the heroes will get blamed for it. If they let him live, he can continue his current lifestyle of running shit in the NYC underworld, living like a God and taking whatever he wants. So he wins either way. And THAT'S why he's the Kingpin.

This doesn't answer the question at all. It's about preference you nutcase.

He is a perfect antithesis to Daredevil. Daredevil dresses up like a devil, but does only good. Kingpin has a great public image, but is rotten on the inside.

Yep. Nope. Not talking about a gang war. Talking about what it's like to live really close to people who get to live a better life of a life that looks like it's better. Take out the kingpin and the Marvel universe would be one like Top Ten. Alan Moore's Too Ten comic where everyone has some sort of super power. What are the gangs going to fight over? I specifically mentioned The Red Hood as an example of super powers leaking into the civilian population, into the collateral.

Nope. The purpose of this thread is obviously to reference the comics where Joker gets made fun of for being obsessed like a scorned lover.