X-Men

What is Yea Forums‘s opinion on Kitty Pryde?

Attached: 73CA206E-9DAA-4E8D-88CC-81AEBF4EA4F3.jpg (1200x763, 116K)

i'd solve

Comics were better when it aliens and weirdos in tights flying around and punching shit

Didn’t she ask Colossus to marry her, then leave him at the altar?

Didn't she repel Dracula with her Star of David once?

Jew is a human race and she is not even human, she is homo superior, learn your genetics girl

She was originally supposed to get married, but poor reception to the relationship lead to Marvel nixxing it at basically the last minute.

Since most of Guggenheim's X-Men run hinged on the relationship (which frankly contributed to it being so mediocre) it was completely rudderless afterwards, and on top of it made Kitty incredibly unlikable (the final issue literally begins with her calling Colossus after he'd left the team for obvious reasons to let him know how much him leaving the team hurts her).

Yes, any religious symbol can hurt vampires as long as the person using it believes in it. Kitty tried scaring off Dracula with a cross but it didn't work for that reason, but her Star of David necklace did. In that same issue, Wolverine using a cross didn't affect Dracula because he's an atheist, but Nightcrawler using a cross did since he's a devout Catholic.

miserable sanctimonious cunt

Guggenheim said Marvel told him to scrap the marriage at the last minute.

>In an interview published around the same time as the issue, X-Men Gold writer Marc Guggenheim implied that the twist was not his idea. On the latest episode of the This Week In Marvel podcast, Marvel editor-in-chief CB Cebulski credited Venom writer Donny Cates with conceiving the wedding issue’s last-minute changeup.

I'd change that to any symbol, like a Pokemon fan could use a Pokeball, R.E.M. fans could use the cover of Automatic for the People, and so on

Well I guess we can't say Cates has never had a good idea, then.

Attached: what have you become, phil.png (299x415, 316K)

Wait, so in your idea, Chris Chan could hold up his Sonichu medallion and force Dracula back?

Or is that already a religious symbol?

But nightcrawler is gay so his religion doesn't believe in him

I wouldn't mind my webcrush being able to beat Dracula

>nightcrawler is gay
What? Wasn't Iceman the gay one?

Nightcrawler isn't. If anything, he's probably one of the most virulently heterosexual members of the X-Men.

Has Colossus even done anything useful since coming back from the dead fifteen years ago?

>Jew is a human race

Attached: lel.jpg (288x247, 67K)

you're right, they're physical gods

Would it be problematic if Marvel resurrected the Kitty/Illyana ship?

Attached: 40B41842-97A9-4F0E-B510-25ECDE2FF0FD.jpg (541x566, 72K)

No. I'm honestly kinda confused why Guggenheim decided to make probably one of the least popular X-Men ships the crux of his entire run.

I miss when she was cool.

He fucked Domino. Probably in the butt. While metal.

Domino’s a canon Size Queen too.

t. assblasted jewess

I wouldn't go far to say it's one of the least popular X-ships, it's just that it's kind of the "plain oatmeal" of X-ships and its heyday was a long time ago.

Attached: kitty_slurs3.jpg (716x252, 50K)

That's some next level shit.

i never really got why she was so popular back in the 80s. seems kind of dull to me going by most of the back issues i've seen. although i liked her ok in evolution

What's the difference between a vampire and a jew? One's a soulless blood-sucking parasite that flinches at the sight of a cross, and the other one's a vampire.

Vampires are cool.

The late 70s were a wild time for X-Men.

I want this please.

Thin skinned libshit s-oys will point to this and try to claim Kitty is a racist when the point she was making was precisely the opposite.

Made for big alien cocks

Attached: 1554819119005.jpg (480x270, 152K)

That was the mid 80s. It's from a very special New Mutants story where some teenagers prank their friend by sending him a fake message from X-Factor, telling him they know he's a mutant and they're going to hunt him down.
But he actually is a mutant and he's so scared that he kills himself.

shit cause every writer makes her their pet. Only good writers for her are Claremont and Whedon

based Cates

Kitty is for Rachel or to be raped by Satire9

I want to tickle Evo Kitty’s cute feet

Attached: 42D71D93-FB72-495A-8CF7-C1B5174D299A.jpg (320x240, 13K)

Better then pandering to the woke? How could it be?

Yes because Kittty a shit. Illyana deserves a better girl

Liberals have no concept of context. They hear word, word makes them mad. That's it. If they possessed any sort of critical thinking skills then they wouldn't be liberals in the first place.

Since when has she been canonicaly started to be Jewish?

Since the 80s.

Attached: jewishkittypryde1.jpg (779x637, 325K)

Has she ever bonded with Magneto over their imagined persecution complex?

>thank god
>not thank g-d
what a stupid shiksa

>I'm a [insert minority]
If these were real people then they might actually be able to make that claim, but seeing as these are fictional characters they can make any character any minority on a whim only to have them work up a persecution complex over their race or religion. Keep in mind it's also always at the end of the day about selling comics in a world where readers of any media are a minority. When the two ideas meet what else could this be than using race/religion as a tool to sell more books. A very dangerous form of pandering, but okay since we live in a capitalist society. Anything to possibly sell a comic, even if this reinforces and validates people's prejudice. Those people can always be mocked on social media later by virtue signalling writers.

>Liberals have no concept of context.
It stupefies me how anyone can be that ignorant. The context is obvious.

Uncanny 150 at the latest since Magneto almost kills her and he freaks out about it.

Since her original appearance.
It doesn't say she's Jewish but you only have to look at her.

Attached: kitty.jpg (944x1408, 320K)

Was she against or with being gassed by terrigen clouds?

Damn, even Dracula wanted Storm?

Is their a patriarch who hasn't tried getting inside our Kenyan goddess?

She's spirit of a generation of sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never harm me.
I don't think of her much at all since she died in Age of Apocalypse.

>the final issue literally begins with her calling Colossus after he'd left the team for obvious reasons to let him know how much him leaving the team hurts her
Was the writer grumpy at being forced to change course last-minute and made Kitty into a cunt to blow off steam?

This is fucking hilarious.

Or they're pretending not to understand context if it's convenient. See the CEO of thr Papa John pizza chain being turfed out of his own company because he said that Colonel Sanders called people niggers.

Never understood the obsession with her desu

Valley Girl Jew is best version of Kitty Pryde. Honestly, Evo had the best portrayals of a lot of the classic x-men characters.

Started off as jailbait.

She was fine as a stealth-sidekick to the X-Men, she asked questions for new readers, was smart for her age but never too smart, Storm liked mentoring her, and she had this silly schoolgirl crush on Pytor who tried to keep her at arms length cuz he knew in the USA that 19 & 14 don't mix.

Then instead of power creep, she experienced 'character creep' and Clermont's thing for plucky girls began to push her to the forefront. Then he got bored, dumped her, and created Jubliee.

Attached: Kitty-Pryde-image-kitty-pryde-36736987-2000-1318.jpg (970x545, 220K)