Picks the universe where tony dies

>Picks the universe where tony dies
What, he couldn’t be bothered to spend another 5 minutes finding one where he didn’t die?

Attached: 9AE02F03-B643-4DD6-BC44-FF1C04F2BD7E.png (498x204, 40K)

No, fuck Tony.

If Tony doesn't die, the universe isn't safe.

He searched all the possibilities and in only one of them Thanos lost.

The one successful one might've been the first path he saw, and he proceeded to search through 14 million other paths to try to find a different winning one but there was no other way.

The real question is how Strange hasn’t gone insane yet

He didnt pick anything

He died over and over for a thousand years. The man can take anything.

He should've picked the one where every member of the Illuminati except him dies.

What makes you think he hasn't? You go so far over the brink of sanity it sort of loops back around.

It's to set up him being a bit rubbish in future to explain why every problem from now on isn't solved by Strange intergalactic portalling Captain Marvel in to fix it.

Why didn't they just put the glove on Captain Marvel and have her snap Tony back?

They probably tried but she was a huge cunt about it.

He already is.

Or how about the universe where they make sure Quill kept his god damn headphones in and assisted in pulling the guantlet off Thanos?

Or the universe when Thor went for the head.

I see it as being him searching millions of futures for a successful one, and then searching millions more in hope of finding a different option, with no luck. How many options led to the half the universe snapped out of existence and not coming back, because it happened at the wrong time for Scott to get stuck in the Quantum Realm? How many did Tony die in, before Strange figured out he would need to get Thanos to spare him? How many led to the battle after the snap is undone going wrong, and Thanos scouring the universe to create his new one?

One thing’s for certain though. Strange definitely could have gotten the gauntlet away from the battlefield, if he knew that would be helpful. The fact that he didn’t says to me that the Avengers were going to lose the fight. That if Tony hadn’t snapped away Thanos and his army, they would have been overwhelmed, and Thanos would get the stones back anyway. In order to have a chance at winning, Tony would have to use the stones to help them win.

>He searched all the possibilities
That's the thing, there are infinite possibilities, so it's impossible to see "all".

There were only 1 in the 14 billion he looked, but if he kept searching for more 20 billions chances are he would find another one

No, he just wanted to hook up with Pepper, and Tony dying was the clearest path

His mental fortitude is actually pretty insane. He withstood so much torture under dormmamu and didn't go cuckoo

Also this. Man created ultron. He has to die

>there wasn't a possibility where he portaled 2014 Thanos, Danvers, Marvel and himself into a room
Every one of those heroes could have 1v1 Thanos

I think the whole losing his hands thing was more mentally jarring for him at first. At least when Dormmmamu kept killing him he had a purpose and could see he was slowing making progress, but when his hands got crushed he had no purpose in life anymore until meeting the Ancient One.

Or the universe where Strange dumped 2014 Thanos into space with a portal

>and could see he was slowing making progress
Could he though. Seems to me that it was like a "straw that broke the camel's back" type of situation, he just snapped

Wasn't Tony the one who interrupted him while he was doing that?

He spent 1000 years in Dormammu timeloop and another 5000 years to see 14 million outcomes. His brain should have been exploded by now.

He could have used the timestone to heal stark. Like vision in infinity war.

He didn’t have the Eye of Agamotto to control it with anymore, and the Stark Gauntlet disintegrated with Thanos.

>That's my secret, cap. I'm always insane.

>strange bullshit the whole thing because he just wanted tony to die since he's kind of an asshole

The real answer is that Downey was at the end of his contract and didn't want to renew. People get tired of roles, it happens

Nightmare is gonna put him through the wringer after all that

He needed that sweet Pepper pussy.

I agree, why didn't he look for more options.
Assuming there are infinite possibilities, 14 million seems like such a small number.

You have to remember that the rat in the van had to turn on the control panel. At least half of those outcomes is probably with the rat not turning on the control panel by mistake.

Yeah I think that was all he could take at that point. 14 million is absurd

Tony snapped not only Thanos, but his whole army too right? That might’ve been the best outcome Strange saw.

Huh, haven’t thought of that. There’s so much for MCU Nightmare to prey on, it’s going to be fun as fuck

Seems like he had enough time to tell Tony to “Go look for Ant-Man’s van or detect Pym Particles” but whatever

>That's what he gets for getting dirt on my rugs

It would be hilarious if Strange actually saw a bunch of possibilities where they succeeded without having to go through the whole 5 year of vanished but he chose that path because it's the only one where Tony dies.

He didn’t see that, he was dusted then. He basically only saw his dusting and the parts after his return, the rest was a crapshoot

Fuck you

>Every time traveler, except Tony and Nebula, shows up to the battle at Titan.
>Thor chops Thanos's arm off
>Rocket takes the gauntlet and teleports back to the present
>Punished Thor + mjolnir Cap + smart Hulk + Ronin + sorrow Black widow + Ant man + War machine fight alongside Strange + past Iron man + Spiderman + Star lord + past Nebula + Drax + Groot + Mantis against 1 arm, no stones past Thanos.
>Even if they loose, which is ridiculous, present Rocket + present Iron man + present Nebula search for mind and time stone, make wish and finally Rocket goes to knowhere, hides the gauntlet there since there is no living soul alive, goes back to Titan and alerts the rest of the present avengers to return back to the present.

Sequel with Nightmare as the villain probably will lead to that problem

Why didn't strange look into the future when they were on the ship and had the choice to go back home?

FUCK YOU

>, he couldn’t be bothered to spend another 5 minutes finding one where he didn’t die?
He was interrupted by Tony