GUYS AM I COOL FOR WATCHING KIDS CARTOONS FROM THE 80S ?

>GUYS AM I COOL FOR WATCHING KIDS CARTOONS FROM THE 80S ?

Attached: 9FCE22CF-921E-41B3-9251-DE01D4608017.jpg (960x540, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lcAsad-E9CQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Manchild Letter Media

There is nothing more embarrassing then taking advantage of the mentally retarded and taking their money because you're too stupid to coagulate a review of a thing you just watched on your own and need some obese alcoholic to tell you what to think

Yikes what a fag

Fuck off back to your board Yea Forums why the fuck are you even here posting off topic threads

Redpilled af

Go read some 2014 Ms. Marvel. You're way too angry at 5:30 am on a Monday

I'm actually shitposting Wonder Bread and Deforestation because I can't sleep

Also fuck off Cross Boarder your kind of punishable by ban here

And I'm shitposting here because I work overnight so I'm basically paid to post.

You're still a faggot though.

Oh so you're a shill and you admit to it

Congrats now your ban has been upgraded from 3 days to 1 month

I'm not even OP. You're just a lonely angry man like Chris Evans. And a fag.

Depends, is the cartoon in question Jem?

Attached: 1369051569947.gif (250x186, 2.81M)

I fucking wish I was Chris Evans although I do not have a findness for Jellybeans I find them disgusting

Cooler than if you watch kids cartoons from the 2010s

>because you're too stupid to coagulate a review
>coagulate
That's a very interesting and incorrect use of the word. Congratulations on making me do a double take user.

>rlm
I used to enjoy their videos, but I really can't stomach their shit any longer. I don't know why the fuck did I spend so much time watching two boomers that clearly don't understand young people (or, people in general).

I think my wake up call was to realize how much Mike is starting to sound like my dad.

Attached: 8e1.jpg (600x450, 29K)

The best thing RLM does is make fun of other youtubers, but they themselves inspired a lot of the stupid shit we see these days. It's a weird situation.

Attached: star wars toys destroyed 3.jpg (1366x768, 204K)

If everyone watched Jem, the world would be a better, more outrageous place.

Attached: jYiyRxgp0Xnxq.jpg (900x1042, 165K)

>they themselves inspired a lot of the stupid shit we see these days
And Moore and Miller inspired the shitshow that was comic books of the 90s, what's your point?

I stopped watching HitB more because the source material got stale something they really can't help, ot really fun to watch them review movies when the movies are uninteresting to start with, still watch BotW occasionally though but it been feeling increasingly sterile, i think the Black Spine thing was a good gimmick to try though, hope they do it more.

Nerd Crew is pretty funny and the first one was great but kinda starting to reach Dead Horse levels now. The Grabowskis is underrated.

>it's bad because it's from the 80's!
spot the zoomer clown

lol ok zoomer

This right here. People are more willing to be told how to feel about a movie prior or even sometimes after watching it instead of forming their own ideas and opinions on it. Film is a subjective art form, don't take critic's word as some sort of dogma and make up your own damn mind.

So you hate them for something that they never claimed to do in the first place?

Genuinely agree. Jem is a great show. Shame the recent film was complete garbage.

>Nerd Crew
>dead horse levels
Their last Nerd Crew was October of 2018.

And they've already done it to the point where the joke is starting to get overplayed.

Which is probably why they stopped making episodes.
In any case while I thought the last one was one of their weaker Nerd Crew episodes, it still gave us this gem.

Attached: D1fvsFlWoAEIpM7.jpg orig.jpg (1916x945, 238K)

they can't really renew the forula unless they start tackling shit like clown hair syndrome and trannies in fadoms, wich they probably won"t, unless that next Starwars kinda break the camel's back.

The true gem was Rich Evans knocking over a camera and everybody freaking out for 2.3 seconds, then busting a gut.

Nerd Crew should have stopped after the first episode. I loved it, but after you do it multiple times, it stops being irony.

I gave them up after they burned all those vintage Star Wars figures. That was just cruel

Look, I'm not going to watch shitty b-movies, but someone has to

if they only made it once, the sort of people it parodies would have found a way to turn it into a love letter validating their behavior. You always need to hammer down criticism to pass the message. Just like their next star wars criticism will still reiterate that star wars fandom is a cult, no matter whetheir their opinion on the movie is positive or negative.

>star wars fandom is a cult
Not exactly. There is no real behavior control like in Aum Shinrikyo or Jehovah's Witnesses. You're free to leave without any real punishment and you're not asked to give up friends, family and your job for the fandom.

Rian Johnson should be burned at the stake for TLJ

Settle down, brother Zebediah.

>watching RacistLetterMedia

yikes

Attached: racistlettermedia.png (577x375, 40K)

I can't believe it left out all of Mike's nicknames. For shame.

Having seen each RLM episode 3 times I feel comfortable saying this is false.

>saying anti-sj channel as if it were a bad thing

RLM and Cinema Sins are the worst for the trends in "criticism" they set with the easily impressionable.

>"Did you just LAUGH at a joke in the MOVIE!? Holy shit, the whole theater could see you reacting to PICTURES ON A SCREEN. How OLD are you? Do you really let PICTURES ON A SCREEN manipulate you on an emotional level? Jesus Christ, how pathetic."

or

>"This movie is bad because I found a typo in a newspaper prop and also there's a girl on screen and SCENE DOES NOT CONTAIN A LAPDACE -1 POINT."

Autistic people love it, though, so they'll be fine.

A feminist got their feefees hurt from (rightfully) shit on the ghostbusters remake. So fucking what

Cinema Sins is far worse than RLM. At least in RLM's videos there is some sincerity among the irony. CS' videos don't seem to have any substance, and they're closer to Cinema Mad Libs.

>attacking the Ghostbuster reboot
Hollywood stole two hours of my life. I'd say a little bit of bitching and moaning about it is justified.

>>"Did you just LAUGH at a joke in the MOVIE!? Holy shit, the whole theater could see you reacting to PICTURES ON A SCREEN. How OLD are you? Do you really let PICTURES ON A SCREEN manipulate you on an emotional level? Jesus Christ, how pathetic
This sounds like an incredibly out of touch and inaccurate take. Their HitB videos are just them chatting about movies and making a few observations and critiques after watching them. I don't think I've ever watched a video of theirs where they slam people for watching movies. How fuckin' insecure do you have to be to get THAT? I usually put them on for background noise while I work, and while I rarely fully agree with their assessments I'm not really offended that they have opinions different from my own.

*SEO mad libs
Cinema is mostly incidental.

The have to be stopped

Attached: 1489630002571.png (707x1195, 245K)

The worst thing about RLM is their elitist fanbase that thinks they somehow gain impeccable taste in cinema from watching two drunk faggots ramble and make fun of everything ever.

>>"Did you just LAUGH at a joke in the MOVIE!? Holy shit, the whole theater could see you reacting to PICTURES ON A SCREEN. How OLD are you? Do you really let PICTURES ON A SCREEN manipulate you on an emotional level? Jesus Christ, how pathetic."

This is the thing RLM does that I really can't stand and makes me dislike them. I skip their lame Nostalgia Critic/Linkara tier skit segments easy enough and just watch/listen to the round table reviews. But invariably, they always complain that people in the theater enjoyed the movie and reacted to it, like that's a bad thing. And not hooting and hollering, they get upset when people in the theater smile at references or laugh at jokes (and yeah, they have a serious bug up their collective asses about clapping at the end of movies; I get it, I also think it's dumb, but it doesn't harm the movie experience since the movie is over so wtf do they care and why do they have to bitch about it so much?). They have this attitude that movies shouldn't be enjoyed, possibly because they watch movies for a living and having to sit through them has become a chore; they themselves can no longer enjoy movies because watching them is work, so they get pissy when other people watch movies and enjoy them for leisure.

And Cinema Sins is just autistic nitpicking bullshit; nobody takes them seriously.

>I don't think I've ever watched a video of theirs where they slam people for watching movies.
I think they've commented that they don't understand why people go see the transformers movies, but if that's what those people like fine.
I THINK
Anywho, RLM is basically a Star Trek channel posing as movie reviews

I disagree. It's watching people like you seethe over two drunk faggots.

Red Letter Media are basically the shitposters who post LOL NINTENDO SWITCH FACE memes in response to anyone expressing anticipation for something or experiencing any kind of pleasure from media.

"You're excited for ______? HAHAHA NINTENDO SWITCH FACE! What kind of LOSER gets excited for a MOVIE!?"
"You ENJOYED a piece of MEDIA! NINTENDO SWITCH FACE! NINTENDO SWITCH FACE! NINTENDO SWITCH FACE!"

RLM are just Nintendo Switch Face meme posters, except people take them seriously because they have a youtube channel with a million followers.

>they get upset when people in the theater smile at references or laugh at jokes

Give five (5) examples of them doing this.

t. people that got triggered by the "GET A LIFE" clip

>they complain about people being inconsiderate in public
Wow, they're just so elitist.

Attached: 3USgt2g.jpg (600x315, 27K)

I think it's the crux of their issue with Player 1 Ready and Star Wars in general
Like "I saw bobba fett and I clapped!"
But I wouldn't go so far as to say it's a generalized thing among all movies.

>Do you really let PICTURES ON A SCREEN manipulate you on an emotional level? Jesus Christ, how pathetic

They aren't wrong, though. It is just a movie. I can maybe understand sensibly chuckling at a clever joke, but you should be old enough to identify narrative and storytelling devices WELL in advance of any "twist" likewise any "emotional" moments. If a piece of media succeeds in making you feel sad (let alone cry) or excited, then you're basically a child or chimp tier (or maybe just never graduated from high school because if you have taken 12th grade English and lit classes you should be fully aware of any storytelling cliché and be prepared accordingly).

RLM just call out the idiots who cannot into basic narrative structure and are either so intellectually or emotionally stunted that they let a piece of media 'catch them off guard' and get a response from them. Nothing wrong with pointing out those sorts of retards for public ridicule. If you don't like when RLM does it, then it's probably because YOU'RE the one they're ridiculing.

>I think they've commented that they don't understand why people go see the transformers movies, but if that's what those people like fine.
They also mentioned how everyone in the theater were browsing their cellphones instead of watching the movie, which is why its understandable why they don't understand why dumbasses pay money to watch something and then they dont watch it.

youtu.be/lcAsad-E9CQ

>he thinks I watch RLM for their opinions
What a fucking dumbass

Attached: 11e643d4e143.gif (250x242, 2.16M)

Attached: untitled.png (1916x945, 2.16M)

>Chris Evans
Gee, I wasn't expecting to be complimented by this chain but thanks

First three Nerd Crews were great. No one in youtube does that kind of biting and bitter satire. The Han Solo was good too and was where they should have stopped though I do appreciate the last one that borderline experimental spoken word clapping routine

The people who post this meme don't actually get the point of it. The joke isn't that RLM are manchildren who think this way; it's that they're doing a PARODY of manchildren who think this way.

Like it or not, the fact is that media is for children. If you are an adult and you are getting excited for a piece of MEDIA and then you squeal and laugh and clap while watching that piece of MEDIA and then get hyped for the next MEDIA, then you have developmental issues. RLM exists to point that out. Media is for children.

That none pf them are good

>The joke isn't that RLM are manchildren who think this way
Context user, the post he's replying to are suggesting RLM don't make fun of people for liking things
You've literally just admitted RLM exist to make fun of people for enjoying media.
You're retarded and so are they

This. They and their fans are the most aggressive cynical faggots, god forbid you apply their criticisms to them though

I've noticed that most RLM fans also tend to be Rick & Morty fans. COINCIDENCE?

>They aren't wrong though
Yeah they are. They're cynical failed filmmakers that hate their lives and are resentful of other people for not being as miserable.

But RLM are objectively manchildren. The guy in the theatre enjoying a movie after work is not a manchild, the man that devotes his life to caring about nerd shit like Star Trek and Star Wars is a manchild.
They project their own self hate onto other people, and are aggressive and shitty about it.

The best part about RLM as they are actual "edge" in modern media. They trigger so many faggots it is hilarious. No apologies, no hang-ups.

>The guy in the theatre enjoying a movie after work is not a manchild, the man that devotes his life to caring about nerd shit like Star Trek and Star Wars is a manchild.

Look up. See that flying by over your head? That's RLM.

They MAKE FUN of the people who devote their lives to comics and cartoons and Transformers and Star Wars. And they GET PAID to do it. They make money mocking the people who are obsessed with media which is a world of difference. They couldn't give two shits about Avengers or Transformers. They get paid to laugh at people like you and those of us who watch RLM are in on the joke.

They make fun of people that take nerd culture as a lifestyle and a badge of honor as a form of identity.

I can see why Yea Forums hates them then lol

>I can see why Yea Forumsmblr hates them then lol
ftfy faggot

The fat one in OP literally wrote a treatment for a new star trek movie and they did a ReView episode on it.

Yes they make fun of themselves much in the same way wrestling fans make fun of themselves. But at least they're selfaware and don't make their fanhood of anything their personal identity that so many anime twitter icons do.

>The fat one in OP literally wrote a treatment for a new star trek movie and they did a ReView episode on it.

That was satire. Are you so autistic that you cannot recognize parody when you see it?

Yes I am autistic. Why do you think I'm posting here on a monday morning?

>They make money mocking the people who are obsessed with media which is a world of difference
Because fuck them for liking things eh? It's not smart. It's going over anyone's head. It's pretentious ego stroking. Droves of people march to the theatre every couple of months to watch superhero. Star wars films, transformers, movies, whatever else is big at the time and each and every one of them is more mature than people who built their life on pretending to be superior for enjoying things less, they're more mature simply because they decided to do something worthwhile instead

user, I don't know how to put this, but movies are kinda meant to convey emotion. If you don't get any emotion out of them, why do you even watch movies?

Also no one is aware of every cliche ever, not even te most autistic of tv tropers. There are thousands of cliches and tropes, how the fuck would you learn them all in school?

>and every one of them is more mature than people who built their life on pretending to be superior for enjoying things less

Yet the RLM will have more fame and fortune in their lives than you ever will. And they did it all by making fun of people like YOU and that's what really makes you so upset. You give away all your money to watch NEXT PIECE OF CORPORATE MEDIA while they MAKE money by mocking you for it.

If RLM are non-manchildren, then why the fuck don't they do serious analysis of movies that were actually created as works of art, not commercial products? Why no videos on Godar, Jarmusch, Fellini, Parajanov? Maaaaybe because taking the piss out of children's movies and their fanbases is the peak of RLM guys' cognitive abilities.

Attached: 1555587332908.png (2064x2432, 543K)

Sorry user, but the number of people getting violently angry these past few weeks over Endgame spoilers proves his point and makes you look like a fool.

>"What? The good guys WIN!? WHY'D YOU SPOIL ENDGAME FOR ME, BRO!!??"

t. seething corporate cattle

Attached: 1556983001124.png (1308x743, 1.75M)

>you shouldn't get any emotion from watching movies
>but it's kind of their purpose?
>yeah but these guys were really angry about spoilers so uhhh I win
What are you even trying to argue here?

Because they're a fucking business and the end of the day if you're on youtube it's for entertainment, none of those critiques would generate views.

Honestly it's like you're retarded

That superhero fans shouldn't act morally superior when they assault people for spoiling a cape movie.

>They have money
This is desperation. I could easily say that Avengers made more money than whatever they think is good, but why would I. It's almost like it doesn't validate it, or anyone else.
But sure build a strawman to attack it. The millions who saw and enjoyed these movies will be absolutely obliterated once they find out you called something corporate.

But they thought Avengers was good.

>they
A few people. This is a retarded generalization by any measure.

t. literal autism

>>"Did you just LAUGH at a joke in the MOVIE!? Holy shit, the whole theater could see you reacting to PICTURES ON A SCREEN. How OLD are you? Do you really let PICTURES ON A SCREEN manipulate you on an emotional level? Jesus Christ, how pathetic."

I'll be honest and say that I hate seeing movies in Murrican theaters because you fat retards laugh SO LOUD and at EVERYTHING. I can understand why Red Letter hates going to the theater because Murricans cannot shut their goddamned mouths for 2 hours and sit quietly. Over here, we don't laugh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA at the top of our lungs in a movie theater because we know it's rude and will disturb the other patrons. Not in Murrica, though. Never in Murrica.

Sounds like you are one of those switch face fags and you feel called out

Precisely. The only people who don't like RLM are the manchildren RLM points and laughs at.

You're retarded. Large mods of people will get mad over anything and everything. People have legit committed murder/started riots over fucking sports like hockey/soccer etc.On a regular bias too. The world spents billions every year on sporting events. Seem stupid doesn't it? Well tell billions of people that. And people will use any excuse to start shit. Drunken fights at a bar is common occurrence at any city and I myself almost got into a fight with a bunch of drunk assholes just because I was walking too near to them... I mean really, barely a century ago Europe decided to murder each other for retarded reasons, completely wrecking their economy and status as world powers, then two decades later? They did it again, again completely wrecking themselves as world powers with literally no gain whatsoever. And you know, we're still fine with killing each other over skin color, langue, race and religion. So less MCU fans are retarded and more human are retarded.

>dumb entertainment
>shitting on other dumb entertainment
That just makes them hypocrites. Pot calling the kettle black.

Also, there are a lot of pop science channels on YT, as well as video essays about lesser known movies.

>getting excited for the privilege to pay money to watch a piece of corporate manufactured media and just because it reminds you of another piece of media you watched as a child

Yeah, RLM has you pegged.

What if I don't like them because their analysis is shallow and superficial and a lot of their jokes are tryhard and only make sense in a certain context? Then again, I only saw a handful of their videos.

Oh shit, you got him, absolutely fucking DEBUNKED that low IQ loser

>piece of corporate manufactured media
Isn't that what RLM is? Like half of your arguments are "they are a business" and "they make money", which is pretty much the same arguments that could be applied to huge blockbusters.

>their analysis is shallow and superficial

Their Star Wars Prequels reviews are longer than the actual movies they're reviewing. You can say you don't like their skits (I don't either) or jokes (I don't either) but their reviews are not shallow or superficial. Don't be a brainlet.

This is gold

Saying a lot doesn't mean saying anything of substance