Super DC Girls

Well it's definitely more action-y because they're super heroes, they're far more charming due to their energy and cuteness, rather than the dialogue.

The problem with this 10 minute format, while it can't bore you, it leaves you wanting more which is quite bad. Creativity wise it feels like I'm watching Wander Over Yonder but somehow more rushed and rapid-fire, there's more shit happening on screen.

Super DC Girls' advantage is that the characters are much more appealing and cute to stare at and listen to. The dialogue/vocabulary is much more refined, if you actually pay attention to what Bat Girl says her dialogue is incredibly smooth and exquisite.
The problem is that it only has 10 minutes which undermines the dialogue ten fold.

Sadly I can't see the show's episodes to ever be called relaxing and euphoric and it definitely doesn't feel minimalist or has any neatly designed world building going for it. Just an average city with a bunch of one-shot and supporting heroes and villains.

I wish I could say it's better than other action-comedy cartoons, but... it has pacing issues worse than Dalmatian Street. El Tigre, Wander Over Yonder, even the PPG, Dexter's Lab, Merrie Melodies which the script writers and storyboarders base their inspiration on were never this cluttered and devoid of slow dialogue scenes and slow moments overall.
Even the 40 minute premiere episode felt cluttered and lacking a story structure.

Attached: cb4.jpg (1114x570, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hK7Bxd7_PqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So it's shit?

Barbie and Lena are best girls because they love to destroy rainforests to make sandwich toothpicks

Just because she's part wild animal now doesn't mean she can just ignore her capitalist upbringing

Attached: 1557093473009833277311.png (360x450, 254K)

That scene had an amazing background, too bad it only lasts like 5 seconds.

I think the format is fine, just stretch to 22 minutes for more plot heavy stories. The 11 minutes keeps things light and interesting without ever going dull, which plagues a lot of cartoons.

>Sadly I can't see the show's episodes to ever be called relaxing and euphoric and it definitely doesn't feel minimalist or has any neatly designed world building going for it. Just an average city with a bunch of one-shot and supporting heroes and villains.
At least it can't disappoint like Naruto and The Dragon Prince which only hint at the lore, world design, powers, magical artefacts, differing races, but never do jackshit with it and instead waste 2-4 episodes on filler.

Lauren Faust and charming educated people like her would at the very least make good use of that filler. Aaron Ehaz and Kishimoto's characters you can't help but want to strangle them every time they open their mouths and say something dumb. They have the same gutless style of wishy washy mentality almost like an opposite of Charles Schulz.

Next episode when?

This coming weekend.

Why is wonder Woman black and skinny?

Cause your blind. She's depicted as Greek which is an olive skin tone.

>Super DC Girls

I agree with you. The show might benefit from longer 22 minute episodes rather than 11, but that's the standard these days.

OP it's better as 10 minutes, believe me. If it were 22 minutes it'd be yet another Steven Universe with overdrawn plots.

Finished off the Babs and Jess from last thread.

Attached: Simon Babs Jess.png (800x1100, 403K)

new Lauren Faust Interview

youtube.com/watch?v=hK7Bxd7_PqI

glad the show is becoming more popular

>be me
>enter the DCSHG Discord
>admin name is BrieLarsonFan2003
>mfw

Attached: 1556847547305.jpg (351x283, 19K)

SU is an 11 minute show

Cool!

Attached: 1553212190944.png (1478x2000, 3.04M)

It's just mlp reskinned :^)
Try and refute this.

yeap

I saw that same name in /int/ wth?

>Channel has 44K subscribers
>Video gets 28 views
>Becoming more popular
Among waifufags I guess at least.

No one really cares about con interview footage.

i think hes baiting but that loli brie is cute as fuck