Be Stark

>be Stark
>try to destroy the Phoenix
>fuck up because you’re a dumb cunt and just splinter it
>think to yourself “how can I possibly turn this into a win instead of a colossal failure”
>idea.jpg
>”haha creating more Muties was my plan all along, haha, all according to keikaku haha”
Jesus Christ, does he have no dignity?

Attached: 4F0E01D1-73A3-457A-B9E9-43F2707388E8.jpg (1280x2068, 758K)

At least Stark doesn't act like a beta with every woman he's ever been with.

You just know both Jean and Emma were pegging him.

heteros are disgusting

Scott? Probably, yeah. It’s honestly why I think he and Jean never worked out. She got hitched to the Leader and thought she was gonna get plowed by the Alpha Male. But the guy’s such an insecure faglord, that only Emma manages to make him happy. A plastic whore with bleached hair. You just know she pegs him while he gets off to humiliation talk. Jeannie was a classic gal who couldn’t put up with that shit. It’s why I didn’t mind the Morrison stuff. Scott always was a butch boy when it came to relationships and people in general.

But that's what makes him such a perfect leader.

...How so?

Reminder Iron Man was created because Stan Lee wanted to create the most unlikable hero possible and get people to be interested in him. Says a lot about the miserable state of our society. The fact that you as the OP are still talking about him as if he is interesting to discuss makes you pathetic.

>is supposed to be the “big bad capitalist” that all the kids should hate in the 60s
>gets the most female fan mail out of any comic
Chicks dig the power.

Attached: 8D9EFE81-182E-42C3-907B-84A2B62124BE.gif (498x208, 3.76M)

I’m a girl and I hate Iron Man. He is obnoxious as fuck. I also hate his pathetic fanboys who self-insert as him.

>I’m a gril

Attached: yeah_sure_seinfeld.gif (355x259, 1.11M)

>I’m a girl
The gaping wound between your legs doesn’t make you a girl, boy. Now go dilate, otherwise it’ll be a bitch to get the hairs and puss out.

Attached: E921D0D1-EA7C-4F79-ADE5-D45EB2DD8904.png (888x894, 520K)

And it's fucking great. Sometimes characters spiral out of control and that's possibly the highest praise you can give a writer to create something that outlives them and becomes iconic even if not in the way it started.

Iron Man is for basic bitches. Deal. With. It.

Attached: 032A1A2A-CB9C-4A9E-B2B3-CFE6DFD8C205.jpg (564x752, 58K)

>pretending (you) don’t want a genius, billionaire playboy control freak to wreck your boipucci
Why would you come on The internet and lie, user?

Attached: 1D363A90-AB2C-43C2-91C4-1562172534D4.png (1257x706, 1.12M)

>Complains about basic bitches
>Posts a no name

Are you that crazy Moon Knight fangirl? Get help, ripping people’s faces off isn’t sexy or empowering.

Tony is corny as fuck. It’s not attractive, just laughable.
Still better than Iron Man.
Nope.

My theory is that most of the actual fantasy (at least with the Robert Downey Jr. version) isn't actually the part where you have fun being rich and fucking super models and flying in a suit of armor, but the part where you can get a pass on being an asshole with no social skills. Same for Gregory House.

Attached: 111247368.jpg (778x616, 63K)

>Still better than Iron Man
Whatever gets you to sleep at night, "gril."

Oh and Rick Sanchez too.

Attached: bald doug walker rick and morty shirt.jpg (720x883, 45K)

>being rich and fucking super models and flying in a suit of armor,
>Being an asshole
>pick one
I'm going to have to go with choice no 1.

Lol okay apparently I’m a man now. Whatever you say. Tony fanboys are so funny.

>I also hate his pathetic fanboys who self-insert as him.
What can I say, I love AIDS tested blood!

Attached: Delicious AIDS tested blood.png (473x535, 540K)

I literally criticized Endgame Tony on Twitter and his legion of fanboys attacked me. It was actually so funny.

Your first mistake was going on twitter.

>He doesn't agree with me. He must be a fanboy.
Stark is one of the more fucked up characters Marble has every made but that doesn't give your trans ass a pass on trying to act like a "gril"

>being rich and fucking super models and flying in a suit of armor,
>Being an asshole
>pick one

That's the genius of Iron Man. You can have both.

True I’ll admit that mistake.
Most of them had male self-pics.

>I literally criticized Endgame Tony on Twitter
Yeah, it's a public forum. Should the main character of the movie franchise that just put out what will become the highest grossing movie EVER, not have fanboys?

Attached: Iron Man 219 page 01 peak 80s.jpg (988x1500, 465K)

Why does he look like John Oates here?

Don’t forget the lotion the next time you fantasize about being Tony.

My role model for life is Tony Stark, a futurist.

I NEVER forget the lotion.

Can I be modern Tony? I don't want a perm.

Except that if Stark hadn't splintered the Phoenix, it would have taken over Hope (who was explicitly NOT READY), and Hope would have either gone Dark Phoenix or she would have been Snikt'd by Sniktbub before it was too late.
X-Fans like you like to conveniently ignore anything that undermines the "Cyclops was right" narrative. If the Avengers hadn't intervened, the mutants wouldn't have returned.

He is not an xfan. He is a Tony hater larping as a Tony fan. He has done this a million times and it gets tiring.

>You just know she pegs him while he gets off to humiliation talk
Is there no middle ground? Can a couple not peg in a fair and even manner? What's the issue with Scott taking a plastic dick then rolling over and giving jean/emma a high five?

you know the drill bitch, post feet pics or gtfo

Stark and House got a pass because they are two fucking Genius. Even Mozart was a piece of shit.

So her getting the power a week later was enough prep time to control it?

This post is 99% bait and I'm not surprised Yea Forums fell for it but there's definitely a smidgen of truth with the self inserting shit. If it wasn't true then we wouldn't have faggots like Starkfag projecting his racist ideology and shitty personality onto Tony and all the anons obsessed with the idea of him being a dicklet.

He's not the polar opposite of the friendly neighborhood Spider-man, yet many of the personality and roles between the two are diametrically opposed. It's striking to see the character gone through the transformation to become so much of a hero in the mainstream.

Part of his appeal is kind of is the redemption from early failings or misdeeds.
Being in a world of heroes while motivated by human needs, how would one justify not doing as much as possible to stop terrible things. Aren't you responsible for what happens due to your inaction when you have all the capital and know how at your disposal?

During the early 2000's Civil War event he was still used as pretty much the antagonist doing shady if not straight "Lawful Evil" kind of activities.

Don't know, some writers took him to fantastic places and he really is my favorite for those moments.

Not because he's a hero, but because he's human that takes three steps forward and does take a few steps back when he needs to (though some of those steps back rather horrendous in comically sci-fi fashion)

Well then you will love deadpool and his fans.