Rimba Racer

episod baru dalam 15 minit.

xtra.com.my/en/livetv

New episode in 15 minutes. Unfortunately it's not in English, but I think can you figure out the plot, please make some screenshots if possible and share with us.

Attached: 1556998821.0utfox_rimbaracer-s2_1-watermarked.png (2560x1440, 837K)

Seems like Meika finally explained some shit. Shame it's too late and we couldn't understand it anyway.

So they winged it

Attached: SpottedHyea.jpg (960x480, 51K)

Hard to tell since I don't speak the language. I just feel explanations should have come the episode after she rejoined the team.

I know it's a racing cartoon, but I wish there were episodes without races. Forcing a race into every episode really slows down the plots, especially since the races largely don't matter.

So much exposition and I can't understand any of it

Attached: Screenshot_20180628-124231.jpg (353x332, 47K)

How's the race?

.and bullying?

Don't worry, we'll get to see it in English in two years, after Tariq finds another genie lamp to get season two on Netflix.

Seems Tariq used the Vyxx-Tamira thing to hype the episode but they had no off-the-track interaction. She tried to run her off the track, like always. Nothing more.

So typical for him. He thinks he's hot shit , while he makes a fool of himself. just like Pike

Was the racetrack the Mine? Did the Dragon Toitle cop show up at the end?

(I'm at work so I couldn't watch it at all).

It's 5:30 in the morning and I'm about to fall asleep, so I wasn't really paying too much attention to the race. The track didn't seem special. They went up a spiral thing near the end and Pike won the race, even though they took our Vyxx and frog-man-who-i-can't-remember pretty easily.

King and Axle approached Tag's group at the end, likely trying to form a proper alliance. Pike held some sort of press conference and then kicked King out of his own office, so I don't even know if King is the public face of the RGP anymore.

Xeno.

I feel like I'm reading a bad Rimba fanfic.
5 30 is an ok hour to wake up. I miss Ch- ren.

Wake up? I haven't gone to bed yet.

I still like this show, but I hate feeling like a pawn on their chessboard. Everything they've said and done over the past two years has been a ploy of some sort, and now it honestly feels like they're holding the final English episodes hostage in an attempt to rally fans to contact Netflix requesting them. But I'm not requesting shit. My requesting days are done.

Glue Studios needs to earn that victory themselves. The troops were rallied. They were waiting. But the battle never happened. You can't just rally them again.

One last request to newcomers:
If you want the show on Netflix outside UK/US/NZ/AU fill in the survey that's on their Facebook page.
Thank you. Good Night. And see you next week.

Attached: 57761942_2122790097774901_4136726308379951104_n.jpg (960x960, 83K)

Those are some strange looking Infinity Stones.

Attached: rf cat chuckle.jpg (450x384, 44K)

So is this show dead?

It's completed. New episodes are being aired on Malay television. No word WHEN we will see them on western platforms.

Attached: D4ZZs5MUUAAIaYw.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Better at what?

It's a reference to certain videogame

Attached: D4PsoMrXsAE4CvB.jpg (1240x697, 48K)

did anyone took screengrab of Meika in this episode?

looks like user was too sleepy to make any screenshots

Attached: meika blink.webm (1232x958, 550K)

So what did pike tell everyone in his announcement? Sounds like he went and exposed himself.

>"Rookie" racer who's a well known Mob Boss becoming a new face of RGP

That would be too dumb to be true.

Attached: vroomiz.jpg (700x500, 49K)

I don't even know if that's what he's announced. I mean, Pike already sat in King's chair before, so kicking him out of his own office doesn't necessarily mean it's Pike's office now. And wouldn't it be unusual for an active racer to become the president of the RGP?

Yet Meika did have a chat with the ringmasters immediately after, so maybe they did switch things up. But I don't know why they put so much faith in Pike since he's been a fucking clown all season. I never viewed him as a legitimate threat and this episode did nothing to change that view.

I know I've harped on this time and time again, but I look back to the season one finale and wonder what could have been. I always believed Meika should have stayed a villain. That would have added such a great layer of complexity to the show, and in season two, she could have went back to helping Tag without them even realizing that she was the traitor, only to slowly piece it together through the season.

Meika didn't need a redemption arc. She had a role. They should have embraced it.

the story started to crack when Meika went to Sonny to patch things up, when it should be the other way around.

Attached: snapshot20180721185333.jpg (854x480, 54K)

Are you the one guy upset about Despicable Me sequels where Gru became a Good Guy instead of teaching his girls the way of villainy?

Why the fuck would I watch anything associated with the Minions?

Especially since, the last time they spoke, he told her to fuck off and that he was done with her. Then she just casually strolls into his room like nothing happened and the two are best friends again. They rushed it, yet spent four episodes focusing on Miles and Tag being emo to one another.

To think in the early draft(s?) she was a fucking cunt.

Attached: brazz.png (903x549, 490K)

Children would be confused seeing once a bright and bubby girl suddenly becoming a manipulative person.

I don't mind redemption, but this "redemption arc" is bullshit. You're blackmailed? Your parents are held hostage? Your affair with a mob boss will hurt your carrier? Explain yourself, Vixen! Three episodes ago!

If this will keep up, Krom might as well become the mastermind behind everything, who only pretended to be a dimwitted bully.

Attached: tumblr_p62xshmcvn1w2u0tio1_400.jpg (400x503, 90K)

She is a good flirt.

>If this will keep up, Krom might as well become the mastermind behind everything, who only pretended to be a dimwitted bully.

About that .... You wont like the spoilers for the finale at all

Rimba Racer spoilers >>>>>> Endgame spoilers

Tell us more.