The ancient one said any timeline without the stones is fucked, and Thanos destroyed the stones...

The ancient one said any timeline without the stones is fucked, and Thanos destroyed the stones. So isn't the main timeline fucked too?

Attached: 1556753255996.jpg (945x532, 47K)

Unless she's just wrong, and has been leaning on the stones due to misunderstanding them. She trusts Strange to have made the right call, and this was the "only way"... so they're going somewhere with this.

he reduced them to atoms

It's possible they'll eventually reconstitute themselves.

Either that or them existing as dust is good enough.

This is the answer, the Russos said so. I think there's probably no way to actually destroy them.

Can't wait for them to return as MacGuffins.

I am reasonably sure that she was referring to the incoming battle between Strange and Dormammu. Without the gem of time, her universe is lost.

Yep. Current timeline is fucked. Expect a reboot in 10 years where they reinstate the stones but alter the universe enough that we have new actors playing iconic roles.

Attached: rebooted mcu.png (1884x720, 2.64M)

A timeline that's without the timestone by the time Doctor Strange rolls around is getting taken over by Dormammu.

Why do people forget Riri is only 15 years old?

>Can't wait for them to return as MacGuffins.

Monica Rappacini, founder of the new AIM, finds a way to draw the power back to Earth in the form of a cube...

That looks significantly less cool than the actual Jane Foster Thor

If you say so.

>literally not black girl in the MCU to become Iron "man"
And don't mention Monica Rambeau, she's already another character.

>implying we will get a sexy She-Hulk
Betty has already been introduced, and there's literally no way she would come back.

What are the chances that we'd get the sexy, smart She-Hulk instead of the wide, retarded version?

>literally not black girl in the MCU to become Iron "man"

Shuri could do it. She's technologically inclined. And having no innate super powers, power armor is the logical choice.

She might feel for him: by her standards, he was a Leonardi Da Vinci; a genius who unfortunately lived in the middle ages.

"It's amazing as always, daughter. But why these colors?"
"To honor eem. Hee deed so much weeth so leetle."

Why not both? Normally she is smart, witty, playful and beautiful, but the angrier she gets, the stronger, uglier and dumber.

Well even her ugly version is bound to fit some people's fetishes
Including mine for the record, I prefer women who could crack me into pieces

I don't mind muscle girls to a certain extent as long as they're still noticeably feminine

Attached: 6358101f9a912fba93f2bc27c99a6956.jpg (674x960, 51K)

I'm excited to see what bullshit they sort out to deal with Galactus in twelve years.

Why is that book so long

>Galactus approaches Earth
>Carol flies out to stop him
>She doesn't stop him
>She barely manages to make him notice her
>Finally his gaze falls on her for a moment
>She drops from the sky like a stricken bird
>He picks her up in his hand
>Closes it into a fist
>There is a bright glare
>Now Carol is Galactus' newest herald

There were a lot of rules

Will they have recast Carol by then? Hopefully so.

Your greentext is the only feasible way I can see them surviving, unless by then they've introduced Mr. Fantastic and he busts out the Heart of the Universe.

I don't see why they'd do that when they have so many established heralds to use.

>Will they have recast Carol by then?
Shit you guys are obsessed.

Attached: Galactus-vs-Dazzler-610x591.jpg (610x591, 117K)

It's not like recasting is hard. If Brie proves to be too much of a liability, then the Mouse will do what it has to do to keep the money flowing.

Attached: Rhodey.jpg (615x346, 146K)

Howard didn't do anything controversial. He just asked for more money than Disney was willing to pay. Brie is an actual social media disaster and I think Disney would be wise to dump her before she says something like "killing white people is acceptable under certain circumstances..."

I'd kill one in self-defense, you need to be more specific

"A white man dating a black woman is comparable to the Holocaust".

The stone is physically destroyed but its existence still exist in individuals that will be revealed in phase 5

For such a powerful character why does Galactus look like a loser?

>Shit you guys are obsessed.
Is this a personal attack or something? God, I swear living life as a man around Brie Larson and her cronies is to live life on the defense.

Attached: cheese.png (686x380, 51K)

if a burly man asked for your number you would be "ew gay"

No way that's a real tweet

I'd be flattered, honestly.

finally some logic

That's just you projecting

Which is true, of course.

"A white man dating a black woman is not even close to being anything like as terrible as the Holocaust".

Comparison made.

Also, white man / black woman is statistically the most stable marriage combination.

>Is this a personal attack or something?

>Smiles at a TSA agent
>Gets searched

Okay. That seems a valid reason not to smile very often.

How do you mean? He looks weird, flamboyant, Kirbyesque.

>Normally she is smart, witty, playful and beautiful
She's going to be another smug, arrogant contemptuous 56%er like Valkyrie and you know it

I don't *get* the silly crown and the tights. I'm not one to support fraud omnipotent beings like Jesus, but I would think Galactus would be more I dunno, simple?

Every being sees him differently, user. So if you see him like that, I guess that is how you think a cosmic being should look.

Attached: Galactuspov.png (551x820, 876K)

Or strange could have used the time stone to recreate the stones like how Thanos was able to recreate the mind stone

>I think there's probably no way to actually destroy them.
Scarlet Witch blew one up in IW

Yes, the main timeline is fucked to outside forces now.

Attached: img_0888.jpg (570x784, 391K)

Nobody gives a crap about her.

Thank you for this

You can do anything you want in the present.

Removing an important object from the past creates an unstable alternate timeline. That's where the fucked comes in.

Could someone clarify something for me?

So the Ancient One meets Banner and he explains everything that happens leading up to them going into the past. The Ancient One isn't convinced because removing her stones from their timeline spells disaster and a divergent timeline for her. Banner states it doesn't have to be this way if they simply return everything back, but this still isn't enough to convince her. But then once Banner mentions Strange giving it to Thanos she suddenly changes her tune and becomes agreeable. Is this because she knows he's the Sorcerer Supreme and the Sorcerer Supreme wouldn't give away the Time Stone for any reason unless it meant he would get it back, or is it because she trusted Strange's use of the Time Stone to show him the winning path?

I'm pretty sure it's because she knew he had a plan and wouldn't give away the stone to a genocidal maniac in the first place since she already saw Strange via her future, but I just want to make sure that's correct.

Theoretically Ant-man could go get the pieces if they're just scattered particles.

>"ew gay"
No, because I'm not an emotionally stunted child or a homophobic jerk. I would politely decline and move on with my life.

t. was actually propositioned by a gay person before

She knew Strange would have looked to the future and seen giving up the stone as the only way to eventually win.

>3 hours of Scott rebuilding the infinity stones one atom at a time
That would have been hilarious, but I also doubt he would have had enough Pym particles to do it. The bigger question is: why didn't they just go back in time a week to visit Thanos and stop him from destroying the stones?

I want to know how Strange was able to see the only future where they won if the Ancient One herself wasn't able to see beyond her own death. Does being dusted not count as dying?

Well imagine you were getting that daily, everywhere you went. It'd get old pretty quick.

I thought it's because the Ancient One is using the Dark Dimension as her source while Strange is using the stone specifically.

Regardless, there are more mature ways to decline than embarrassing someone on social media and making herself into some victim or martyr. Honestly, it's really no surprise that many of the MCU actors/actresses don't get along with her.

Attached: DsKJCmtVYAA5nZY.jpg (555x761, 81K)

They just had their big climax for 11 years of MCU. Ofc it's fucked from here on out.

why cant this bitch be umble at least once

Attached: StanLee-Tweet.jpg (750x500, 70K)

she owes him nothing to that cis old white male

She literally wouldn't have this job right now without him.

Because under all the snark and attitude she's just a selfish spoiled psycho who can't sympathize with humans

Attached: D0M0F5zW0AEf86v.jpg (675x1200, 93K)

would RDW still be a junkie if it weren't for Stan and Marvel?

Russos have said the stones are fine

>Stan Lee was Jewish
Well, that explains why she wasn't sad to see him go.

Attached: white supremacy symbol.jpg (1125x1125, 164K)

Still? No, he got clean on his own. But being Ironman definitely made it easy for him to not go back to how he was.

probably... who knows
but his role in Ironman took him back in the industry for bigger roles again

He reduced them to atoms, aka he made them very tiny, so the stones are probably safe in the quantic realm.

It was very poorly explained though, because he says right after that he used the stones to destroy the stones, which clearly make it looks like he smashed them to bits. I guess the first line was added for a reshoot

Has he had anoother roles besides Iron Man and Sherlock?

What was the nature of problems the ancient one described as threatening once the stones are gone?
>Dark timeline.
No, that's the specific threat. What's the nature of that threat.
>chronological. Time instability. Time threats.
And who is the main villain of all Tony Stark stories?

>feet still not healed
is she trying to lose a toe or something?

yeah, but were mostly support characters

don't you know?
She's promoting fungus empowering, you bigot

I figured she meant in terms of up until the point Thanos destroyed them. If they took the time stone at that moment then the world would have been controlled by Dormammu, for instance.

Or anyone who gets their hands on a sample of Colonel Pym's secret recipe of eleven herbs and spices.

Russos confirmed that the stones are not actually gone, they were reduced to atoms but their energy remains. So that's compared to the other timelines where they just were not there.

>the stones are not actually gone, they were reduced to atoms

What if they're so small they're in the Quantum Realm? They used the Quantum Realm to jump back through time to steal the stones from the past, not realizing that they were passing the present stones every single time.

i think he means he destroy them to literal atoms

My idea is funnier.

Imagine Cap going into the Quantum Realm to return the stones to their rightful place, seeing the present stones and going "SONNOVABITCH, THEY WERE RIGHT HERE ALL ALONG! DAMN IT SCOTT!"

Hmmm. Emulating an Infinity Gauntlet. Okay.

The ancient said if ONE of the stones dissapears, didn't say anything about all of them dissapearing

she didnt say that
she said earth would be fucked because giving banner the time stone would leave the sorcerers without their one weapon to fight back against the darkness etc etc
their universe wouldn't have disappeared without the stone, and in the end thanos wouldnt have been able to finish the gauntlet in any of the timelines they took stones from

Jane Foster Thor should be Beta Ray Bill

It's real

>Being considered hot by a lot of woman who constantly ask for my number

Man Hemsworth must really hate his life!

Due date with Zack galafaggot or whatever his name was.

Still for the Rogues Gallery who should she fight, Zeke the Bastard Child of Obie Stane as a callback or the Actual Mandarin who is now a CEO for NotTencent who found a way to harness the infinity stone's energies to the rings?