Would Lance Reddick make a good live action Martian Manhunter/Detective Johnathon Jones?

Would Lance Reddick make a good live action Martian Manhunter/Detective Johnathon Jones?

Attached: MV5BMTY0MDkyMjk5OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDUxMzc0Mw@@._V1_.jpg (294x400, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BaWa4ScfQXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sure? Lance Reddick is very good in general

Attached: tumblr_lic4f5JOkN1qc2vw9o1_500.jpg (418x472, 28K)

How can you make him green when he's already the blackest man alive. His skin will just absorb the color.

1) bodypaint
2) motion capture cgi
3) he's a shapeshifter and Lance is his human disguise

forgot picture

Attached: hz9qu6es4qv21.jpg (680x389, 56K)

Lance Reddick would make a good anything.

Lance Reddick is a good actor so of course he would make a well MM given a good script.

For some reason,back when it came out, I thought the Avatar character was mocapped by Angelina Jolie. I didn't realize my mistake until GotG, despite me seeing all of the new Star Treks in theaters.

The problem is that he will practically outshine all other Martians and will probably spend most of the screentime shapeshifted as a human.

>he will practically outshine all other Martians
but there aren't any
>and will probably spend most of the screentime shapeshifted as a human.
when needing to disguise himself I suppose

Speaking of Lance Reddick: youtube.com/watch?v=BaWa4ScfQXc

>SUPERFRIENDS.
>MY OFFICE.
>NOW!

Maybe you were thinking of Beowulf, which had a golden full body mocap Angelina Jolie in it?

Attached: 5 star post.jpg (351x440, 44K)

>JUST WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING BATMAN!?

You say that but Martians aren't just humans repainted a different color and slight facial bone variations.
Unless that's what you're going for in the film then you can count me out.

He has his natural Martian look, maybe he has that around the Justice League watchtower or at home
Then morphs into Martian Manhunter, a more humanoid Superhero form he constructs to matter move around humans
Then he morphs into Jonathan Jones to go about in disguise

i wish i were levar burton
I WISH I WERE LEVAR BURTON

Eric not knowing that bit was going to happen was priceless. Lance definitely has the range to pull off J'onn bother when he's serious and doing some of the more silly stuff like eating Oreos obsessively.

Whether we wanted it or not, we've stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let's get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He's well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.

Attached: download.jpg (189x266, 8K)

WORF BE 'DON'T RAINBOW READ ME, NIGGA'

Would anyone give a fuck? Nope.

WHETHER WE WANTED IT OR NOT, WE'VE STEPPED INTO A WAR WITH THE CABAL ON MARS

Make up? Do you think make up somehow doesn’t work on dark skin?

Body goals

The joke
Your heads

how is it possible for a man to be fit yet look so skinny at the same time
he really does look malnourished

There should be a 3 act anthology that takes place in different times
>Act 1
Detective Jones in the 50s
Act 2
The Kent’s Black assistant in desegregated 70s Smallville
Act 3
J’onn the Martian manhunter

WHERE IS MY ICONIC SLAVE ROLE

I'm genuinely surprised he hasn't even voiced the character. I liked as Ra's al Ghul, but it was kinda weird hearing him voice Falcon in EMH.

You need to get your brain checked if you think he looks malnourished.

Lance would be a good anhtbing. He’s the fucking man.

Lance Reddick is good in general. I remember playing that shitty time game with a TV show with him and CIA in it, and he was one of the few good parts

This is by far my favourite eric andre interview

I didn't like his Falcon in Avengers EMH, it was like one of the only casting choices that sucked IMO.