Why do people shit on this movie so much? i think its pretty cool

why do people shit on this movie so much? i think its pretty cool

Attached: file.png (1300x1912, 3.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nAUDzlJhqsg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Norton hulk was good but it followed a really shit movie.

It's kinda boring. Not Thor 2 levels of boring but still pretty boring.

it was abomination

Attached: Naamloos-2.png (350x350, 138K)

youre missing a preposition in that sentence carlos, you spic fuck

The Hulk has never really had a niche or much of an appeal to begin with outside of a solid premise for a superhero and his alter-ego.

This movie has some impressive deleted scenes. Had they stayed in the film it would have been better I think.

this, norton was right, fuck ike

they reference those deleted scenes in the Avengers too, cause bruce admits he tried to kill himself which was deleted from this movie

everyone knows ike the kike was the cancer killing marvel studios. he's the reason Rhodey was recast, he's the reason iron man 2 was rushed and shitty, and kevin feige probably sucked iger's cock for getting him out of his hair

>why
Bad Movie Is Bad?

It was a fine 7/10

On an almost related note, Hulk from 2003 is underrated kino

I like this movie

Attached: Hulk.jpg (1000x1500, 284K)

ike wasn't rhodey recast, that was actually feige/favreau

howard was apparently difficult to get along with on set + demanded more money (more than what RDJ was getting) for the sequel, so they cut him early. ike probably liked it because he was saving money with cheadle keks. norton was still banner during avengers development and meeting with whedon and shit until he was replaced. if feige wanted him gone, he would've been gone immediately

I did too, it really highlights how much of a curse/blessing Hulk is to Banner and how he is a seemingly well-adjusted man struggling with an inner demon.
Plus, the comic book paneling in-film to show different perspectives on screen was a bold choice so I respect their attempt.
Plus plus, Jennifer Connelly.
youtube.com/watch?v=nAUDzlJhqsg

Recasting Hulk pretty decisively divorced Norton's movie from canon in the eyes of basically everybody.

>Hulk actually gets stronger the angrier he gets in both films

ross and stark being the movie keeps it 100% canon

i like ruffalo, but norton definitely looks like a skinny kirby banner, would've been interesting to see a completely different universe with him as hulk

>ANY LAST WORDS?
>HULK
>SMASH!
Certified great Hulk film.

Because their overlords told them to.

I thought it was one of the best in the MCU, and it's a legitimately great Hulk movie.

Norton as the Hulk? Sure.
Norton as Dr. Banner? Nah.

You take that back.

I genuinely love it and sometimes wonder what the MCU would be like if it had kept NortonHulk, and if IM2 didn't backtrack IM1 and TIHs ending
IM1
>I'm here to talk to you about the Avengers initiative

TIH
>what if I told you we're putting a team together?
>who's "we?"

IM2
>I said I didn't want to join ur boy band lmao

I also thought Ruffalo was fine in A1/2 but has been shit ever since

Nigga are you for real

It's a'ight.

>Banner irresponsibly goes into hiding in an incredibly stressful and overcrowded city
This used to annoy me until the recast Banner did the same fucking thing in the first Avengers movie. I guess maximizing your mental stress and the potential personal damage yo could do with your hulking is sort of a character staple.

Attached: helk.jpg (1366x581, 265K)

Both Hulk movies were pretty good. I think people bashed them a lot because they weren't familiar with the source material and how slow-paced the comics read. It's kind of a niche that doesn't sit well with the usual movie-goer because they want actions, explosions, and quips 24/7, and seem to think that all Banner / Hulk does is punch things.

>and quips 24/7, and seem to think that all Banner / Hulk does is punch things.

which is basically what they did with him throughout the Avengers movies.

That's brought up in Avengers though

>HULK STOP! Just for once in your life, DON'T SMASH!
>Big monster...
End me.

How so?

It's surprisingly solid and well executed, but doesn't really have the highs nor lows of the other MCU films. Norton's involvement was a major double-edged sword.

>norton definitely looks like a skinny kirby banner
they were aiming for bill bixby

So I guess it's canon now that Steve punched Norton Banner in the face until he looked like Ruffalo Banner with a completely different personality.

We're pixies

Nah, Ruffalo is another split personality. In-universe he looks exactly the same.

Widow ask why he would willingly be in a stressful environment when she finds him in the African/Mexican country helping the sick and he says avoiding stress isn't his secret.

Norton actually acted like Banner, I don't know what the fuck Ruffalo has been trying to do for the past few movies but it sure wasn't Banner.

i really liked this movie im just a sucker for monster redemption movies. The moment he sparred the abomination puts a tear in my eye.

> Jennifer Connelly
no doubt no doubt

Norton was a massive tool on set. He was basically a diva and tried to direct the film himself. That kinda of personality was already occupied by RDJ on the team and they didn’t need another arrogant jerk. That’s why they choose a more passive ruffalo. Fits in with the OG 6 better

It was boring compared to 2003 which was an arthouse kino.

I like them both.

I always thought that living in BR? land made Bruce banner tanner and he just stopped grooming himself because he was in a shit country