How will DC cucks ever recover?

How will DC cucks ever recover?

Attached: absolute state of dc.png (862x189, 17K)

They honestly won’t ever be able to.

Please take this thread to Yea Forums.

The way I see it, they probably have 4 days left to reach #1. I believe in them.

fuck off

No company war bullshit on my board please

>DC cucks

That's not what cuck means. You don't sound very smart.

What's worse is that Captain Marvel is a mere week or 2 from eclipsing Aquaman internationally, after beating Wonder Woman domestically (the DCEU's highest domestic grossing movie by far).

Cry more incels

Because no gives a fuck about dc bullshit or ever will

and that's not what incel means either. Confirmed for being a fucking moron.

>Be dc
>flops

Attached: C90112B7-95C1-45AC-B155-491287C2C481.jpg (794x1190, 240K)

Do you unironically have any other words in your language besides incel, cry, have and sex? You cannot come up with any arguments if your life depended on it

>Dc fans
>not incels

Attached: F38BF4E3-4DAC-494F-97E2-B6A2B2C6690F.jpg (900x852, 90K)

Stay mad. Hating women and being a dc fan won’t get you to have sex.

Attached: DE96ED1A-6107-4E1F-99A7-B293895BC394.png (491x697, 217K)

you the same guy posting shazam did worse than ugly dolls and hellboy?

cringe normie article

>it's a retard tries to bring Yea Forums-tier company war retardation to Yea Forums episode

Attached: 1549848657722.jpg (264x191, 7K)

My comment told you I hate company war bullshit, which includes both DC and Marvel. Can you please have some reading comprehension before you spew out buzzwords and twitter screencaps like it's your first day here

Grow the fuck up incel.

Shazam! never really stood a chance.
Most of the non-comic reading people I knew thought it was another parody like Superhero Movie.
Me? I just couldn't be arsed to go to the theater to see a 40yr old woman play Mary Marvel.
Also I am not super fond of Johns extended Marvel Family.

Attached: Shazam.jpg (3531x1506, 966K)

Another all-buzzword incel comment because I told you company war shit sucks. Lol you're the biggest loser on this site. Have sex

>you the same guy posting shazam did worse than ugly dolls and hellboy?
>Shazam
>Not the biggest flop of the year

>Can’t even make 400 million
>Isn’t a flop
Have sex incel

Attached: 83C2C74F-7CE2-48CE-A887-10662B3E9938.jpg (828x1295, 517K)

I didn't think we'd see another Big 2 movie fail to reach 600 million after Aquaman and Captain Marvel. 600 million felt like a floor for them.
Even the last 4 superhero movies with Shazam!'s 100 million budget reached 600 million or more.

Unlike you. I respect women and girls like me.

>I respect women and girls like me.
Lol no you don't, you scream at people while being a corporate drone because you can't get anyone to love you. Your probably posted on /r/incels and are planning how to rape people right now

Linkara? Is that you?

I bet you blame Jews and women for being fat and white.

Logan - $619 million (rated R too)
Suicide Squad - $746 million
Deadpool 2 - $785 million (also R)
Venom - $855 million

All these movies had the same budget as Shazam! I think the Shazam! franchise is dead in the water.

Attached: Suicide.jpg (287x424, 27K)

No because I actually appreciate Jews unlike you who you blame for your failures and want to gas
This is your entire life. This cringe you're doing here is your entire life. You have no identity

>unable to beat Avatar
Why does the MCU even bother?

Detective pikachu and Godzilla already showing sighs of flopping hard.

they're fucking dead already, their only chance is to sell DC to Disney or move everything to streaming exclusive

I mean think about it logically, after Endgame people want more of that, they want to have characters they love, just so it all ends in an epic conclusion where it leaves you creaming your pants and wanting to see it again
DC can't accomplish that, their movies are one trick ponies or they don't make any money or they suck or the actors are charisma vacuums that nobody likes

And the entire reason WB started doing this whole universe thing is to beat Marvel, that's their goal, to win the same money that Marvel is winning but after Endgame becoming the second highest grossing film of all time and nobody caring to see Shazam I think those WB execs are getting ready to pull the plug on everything and give up for now

It took Avatar around a full year in theaters to build up that box office, while Endgame has gotten this high in 10 days.

Attached: 1400128994209.png (308x308, 128K)

Fuck off

>nobody caring to see Shazam I think those WB execs are getting ready to pull the plug on everything and give up for now
This. It’s almost like people are sick of seeing white male power fantasy.

o-oh yeah?? well it took 22 m-movies to do it, yeah that's right! haha take that you m-meanie

Seems unlikely that any movie will remain in theaters close to the 34 weeks Avatar spent in them.

>There more youtube excitement over the sonic movie than Detective pikachu had a year
It will flop harder than Shazam. WB should be shutdown for promoting toxic masculinity.

>the company i like is more successful than the company YOU like

Attached: 1556138417368.jpg (1080x771, 32K)

Actually, if you add the 12 weeks the Special Edition ran, Avatar had 46 weekends in theaters.
6 weeks short of an entire year.

Aren't you happy that Disney has more money? Come on, man, just be happy that this entertainment megacorp-in-the-making is getting richer! Lick that corporate boot!

No one who's not invested to some degree in Company Wars would even enter this thread, let alone bump it.
So I have to assume you are a salty loser in the Wars.

Pretty much everything you enjoy is a product of corporations, so you either need to move to the mountains or stop being such a contrarian faglord.

me personally I just love the feeling of knowing that there's a DC person out there who's shitting his pants out of anger because Endgame is doing so well
That's why it's so satisfying to make fun of them, they're mentally ill people and they do get salty over all this

Honestly you think it's crazy people could completely be submissive to a large corporation controlling them, then you see comments like wanting corporate overlords. Are people really this easy to tell what to do?

next thing you'll say it did worse than knucklehead

Attached: Knucklehead_movie_poster.jpg (261x382, 25K)

I plan to give them one more swift kick in the ribs when Yaaass Queen surpasses Aquachad.
Then I'll leave them be to pretend that Joker and The Emancipation of Harley Quinn are great movies.

There's a difference between a regular corporation and a company that owns so fucking much of the industry that they're in with next to no major competition.

Waaaaah my white genocide and toxic masculinity! The jewwws did this!

Disney makes like 1/10th of the movies released in any given year.
They aren't obligated to let their 8-10 movies be less popular so everyone can feel even-steven.

You could watch a different movie every week in theaters and completely avoid Disney, but you don't, I don't and no one else does.

Attached: 1556288616313.jpg (640x480, 33K)

>Biggest flop in film history
>Movies only incels like
>Laughing at anyone
Grow up dc incel

>Thinking large corporations controlling everything are bad is now anti-semite conspiracies even when noting about race was mentioned
Are you trolling or actually this retarded because for your sake I hope it's the former

Maybe it’s dobson or linkara hanging out on Yea Forums again?

>large corporations controlling everything are bad
What, are you pining for the good old days of the 1800's again?

>but you don't
I don't watch any movies in theaters.
And you bootlickers are cheering for this shit like it's a sports team and not a company competing against itself and two or three other oversized corporations.

>urr durr stop being company warriors!

you reap what you sow, DCfags.
Sit down, be humble.

And why does this trigger you?
Why did you specifically waddle into this thread to express your outrage? Why does it matter to you at all?

because he's a DC cunt who's mad that Endgame is as successful as it is, that's why he's sperging out

Incels will never be humble. They are no different from Neo Nazis and MRAs.

>mouseshills are still mad that they can't beat Avatar even after spending half of the billion on marketing
Top kek

you mad?

Attached: 1522603735563.png (420x420, 9K)

Because it's a thread specifically about sucking off a corporation like it's your friend who just won a medal because it made more money than another corporation?

There's "excitement" fiir Sonic because it looks like a train wreck

So? You don't have to participate in it, there are lots and lots of threads on Yea Forums.
Something pulled you into this one, what was it?

The only Disney film I'll see this year is Endgame. I have no hatred for Disney. I just have no interest in their line up

This is why this company wars shit is retarded. You're just making shit up

If it was just this thread it wouldn't be a problem. You guys brought this shit into the ugly dolls thread

I'll see all the Marvel films. I'm 50/50 for Pixar stuff, I'll probably pass on Toy Story 4, though I did see Incredibles 2.
I haven't seen a Disney cartoon in theaters since Big Hero 6.

I guess that hurt, huh? :)

And you don't have to defend a massive scummy business but here you are.

"you guys" didn't do shit. I have zero interest in Ugly Dolls, and didn't even know it had a thread. Why don't you piss off back to it and REEEE at people there?

No telling how Endgame will track, Avatar was at $300 million worldwide by weekend 2.
Endgame seems almost certain to challenge the 3 billon dollar mark, even with regular MCU legs.

You're so full of shit and you post like you're unhinged

I'm not the guy becoming what I despise.
That would be you.

They cant. Dc will always be in marvel's shadow

Fuck your whining about corporations,the main problem i see here is 30 endless years of neverending superhero movies killing diversity of contents
Superhero movies as far as the eye can see

>killing diversity of contents
Horror movies have made a serious comeback in the same decade (two really).
Biopics are a big thing again.
War movies are making a comeback, Midway is being remade even now.
There are any number of continuing Big Franchises running, from Furious to Potter to Jurassic.
And as much animation per year as just about any point in history.

there are all kind of movies being produced, if you think hollywood only makes superhero movies is because you watch only those.

With the success of aquaman they can.

Youre dumb.

>5 twitter posts means im right
Not only are you retarded, youre also a faggot

>incel
Of course marvel fags are feminist fatsos

farts on company wars for Jesus

>popularity=Quality
Crinfe

This

They really should just follow DC's lead and kill themselves

>they probably have 4 days left to reach #1.
Detective Pikachu isn't going to do shit. Fuck off back to Yea Forums

Is it really a war when only one side can actually fight?

It won't be in a few days

Attached: 20190422_131538.jpg (2800x1680, 1.95M)

$600 million is the floor

That's why everyone is calling Shazam a flop

Attached: D5QiBk_X4AAsjoD.jpg (590x204, 17K)

It’s just the way it is. If it were any other movie, it’d be considered doing pretty willing, superhero movies are kind of held to higher standards

They'll be shut down for putting out so many bombs

They haven't had a billion dollar movie since the piece of shit hobbit movies and every movie they've had this year bombed

>Build them up so you can tear them back down again
BRILLIANT!

>superhero movies are kind of held to higher standards
Unfortunately not in ways that really matter.

Yeah, financially is pretty much all that matters in movies. I mean look at transformers. Pretty much all of those sucked but they made like 6 of them because of money.

marvel does mediocre popcorn movies dude. you guys hardly ever even praise them for their quality. you just talk about the minutiae of what happens and the box office, rotten tomatoes score, and other irrelevant details

It’s more akin to a martial artist fighting a guy in a coma

>>Biggest flop in film history
>Grow up dc incel
I'm pretty sure I'm not the incel here.