Hey, you are reading Chris Claremont X-universe comic! In this issue:

Hey, you are reading Chris Claremont X-universe comic! In this issue:
>female hero gets a powerup
>telepath girl explores her dark side
>Wolverine is rude but right about everything
>someone gets mindcontrolled/transformed/eaten etc
>your favourite character leaves the team
Stay tuned for the same shit next issue!

Attached: predicted vore.jpg (997x1532, 187K)

I missed my favorite feature, blatant lesbian undertones. I hope it's back next issue.

mutants are a metaphor for lesbians so it's not even worth mentioning

Don't forget everyone's favorite part: everyone explaining how their powers work every issue.

that was editorial mandate, no?

Why did Kitty wear S&M-gear before getting vored by that alien?

>You will never spend two decades subjecting hot teenagers and top-model tier women characters to your every fetish only to be hailed as the definitive writer for these characters for years to come

How can a single individual be so BASED?

Attached: chris-claremont-x-men-display.jpg (1400x700, 222K)

What was the point of Excalibur, anyway? X-Men was the main guys, New Mutants were the trainees, X-Factor were the old guys... What's the deal with Excalibur?

lmfao Wolverine isn't even in Excalibur get it op.

yeah Shooter had guidelines under the idea any comic could be someones first comic so you gotta have certain stuff in there for them.

Attached: 90s_x_men_by_rdauterman-d6ploq6.jpg (1024x640, 281K)

UK/EU X-men.

Chris is half-bong and Marvel was pushing a lot of UK-based titles at the time, either to revive or establish their Marvel UK line

That's Rachel's SM gear and she was wearing it due to shenanigans, iirc

I bought all 125 issues of Excalibur this weekend at my LCS on sale for FCBD.

What am I in for, Yea Forums?

more fetish fuel than usual

Than usual full stop or than usual for a Claremont book
I thought New Mutants was him at his most fetishy

It's dumb but I love it.

Captain Britain.

More than udual for Claremont. For real. Its weird.

Well, sniktbub point still applies to uncanny

Excalibur is imo the most unleashed Claremont. It's fun but very weird and it tries to be a comedy book. I haven't read the Davis alone/writer stuff but I've heard it's very good as well.

Alan Davis at his peak.

Sum totality is kino

Attached: psylocke.gif (384x224, 8K)

In all fairness, Courtney was pretty sexy. And rich, which appeals to Kitty's Jewish princess persona.

Attached: cake.png (166x334, 109K)

Marvel probably wanted to get Alan Davis on-board, since he was an up-and-coming star, so they gave him a sort of pet project. Early Excalibur is 50% Claremontia galore and 50% Alan's fan fiction.

The first Alan Davis run is pretty damn good. The second Alan Davis run not so much. The rest you can safely ignore.

Davis can't write for shit, but at least he only ruins his own stuff (ClanDestine) or he stays outside of continuity (The Nail). His stories are fun in the sense they are classic capeshit stuff.Lots of action and not too much psychological stuff. And he is a superb artist, so he has that going for him.

The second Davis run was really satisfying since it paid off all the stuff that was teased in the first issues but totally forgotten about.

I like Davis the writer. Never struck me as being bad in any way.