Who do you ship?

>only one gay ship
Does CN hate gays now?

Attached: AT_gumball_ttg_SU.jpg (906x1024, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fa'afafine
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not a fucking clue who to choose.

why the FUCK were people so mad about this? it had ample foreshadowing and it lasted for like 3 seconds in a one hour series finale. it was not a big deal at all

Attached: FC3F2DE3-F3C8-40AD-B72E-B56A8B1887C3.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

Name 2 more.

>not Gumball and Nicole
CN doesn’t know their audience

>Topaz/Topaz
>PB/Marceline
>Pearl/Mystery Girl
>Susan/that girl no one cares about

Maybe

I thought Nicole/everyone and everything was the official nicole ship

Terrible
All of these poorly written romances are terrible.

>One Gay ship
Wait to the Gumball finale you'll see that coveted gay ship

>Does CN hate gays now?
Hopefully.

It's because people with autism (read: people on Yea Forums) are unable to pick up on anything that isn't directly spelled out for them.

I haven't watched Teen Titans since the mid 2000s and I remember almost nothing about it. Even so, I ship Robin and Raven purely because I like them aesthetically as a couple. Is that wrong?

>Does CN hate gays now?

Just be being in 1/4 of that pictures gays are already statistically over-represented by CN, so no.

>ample

Marry Finn and FP, fuck Gumball and Penny, kill the rest.

Being foreshadowed doesn't make it good. It's not that people were surprised, it was just always a terrible idea.

>Does CN hate gays now?
I freaking wish.

They had good chemistry. I could easily see them getting together.

>ample foreshadowing
a few forced scenes with no real chemistry doesn't justify this shitty romance

Opposite. They've just started to be okay with gays. This is the same network where even the hint of Bubbeline caused a moderately sized shitstorm. Some years later, they're making out onscreen. More gays are soon to follow. Or lesbians, at least, which are like low-calorie gay.

>gay
Gems don't have sex or gender

this

I believe they referred to Ruby as a guy in the UK

You can foreshadow something that sucks, and it won't suck less.

Marcy and PB's relationship was fine. It only gets as much hate on here as it does because of a) salty shipfags, and b) Yea Forums's general hatred of gays. Even if you genuinely think it was poorly written, you gotta admit the amount of hate it got here was ridiculously disproportionate. It wasn't that big a deal.

Nah it gets a perfectly fine amount of hate,

That's kinda what happens when the same people make the same thread every day.

Honestly, it only gets as much hate as it does because of the way they handled Finn. If they threw him a god damn bone than maybe there wouldn't be so much hate for marceline/pb.

>that girl no one cares about
I want to bully Frieda!

Attached: at frieda.gif (500x281, 948K)

It's not that I prefer Robin and Raven, it's that Raven and Beast Boy (their 2003 versions at least) is fucking retarded

Sex no, gender yes. Hence why everything is she this and her that.

Does this mean to want to marry and fuck those characters as individual or as couples?

>Finn and Flame Princess
>not Finn and Huntress Wizard

What THE FUCK did CN mean by this

Attached: 1482983908885.jpg (600x637, 43K)

It was probably posted by some intern that hasn't even watched these shows. That, or they just like the ship.

everyone knows huntress was shoved in just to give Finn someone's leg to hump. PB can never happen because she's old but we still don't even know the gap between huntress and finn.

Pearl/Rose obviously is another big one, considering it's a romance that literally overturned a world order.

I'd also count Lapis/Jasper for the record, even if you think it was abusive, their fusion dance looked romantic and Malachite is hot

> pretending CN was ever woke

CN is going for the more marketable/memorable relationship. Tons of people were watching the show when Finn was with Flame Princess while much less would even recognize Huntress Wizard.

It's twitter. I doubt whoever made this put even that much thought into it.

gumball/penny cause I'm a sucker for childhood friend romance, since I never had anything even close to that as a child

Attached: dby3qgn-eca6dc7c-0a37-481e-ab35-49bee3d64937.png (720x680, 550K)

>or
sex=gender

I was much more pissed off by the two freaks they replaced Finn and Jake with in the final episode.

>sex=gender
It actually doesn't. This isn't a matter of being SJW or anything, they are literally not the same thing. Gender can mean just biological sex, but it also refers to the social roles people are expected to take on based on their biological sex. They are not separate from each other, but they are not the same thing either.

Yeah I feel you user.

>Raven/BB
What the fuck? Wasn't there a whole series about BB and Terra?

>doesn't
It does. Gender is your biological sex. What you're referring to is gender ROLES, ie. tasks traditionally performed by either men or women, depending on who was better suited for the task.
Facebook giving in to the inane ramblings of a vocal minority from tumblr doesn't mean there actually is 60+ genders. Protip: There's 2.

inb4
>muh exemption that is literally a 1 in a billion mutation
It's called a mutation for a reason.

Terra is evil

Hmm, gonna go with Ruby and Sapphire

>Facebook giving in to the inane ramblings of a vocal minority from tumblr doesn't mean there actually is 60+ genders.
I never said that you fucking moron. Gender is inextricably linked to biological sex. These people claiming there are 60+ genders are morons too.

>There's 2.
There are some cultures that have 3 or more. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fa'afafine
Educate yourself or don't, I'm not gonna argue with you further.

>25% of the ships are gay
Already over-represented.

A blindness to how rare gays are is part of the fashion.

>only one gay ship
If Gumball inherited his mother's shapeshifting abilities, which he presumably did, that doesn't have to be the case.

>sample size of 4
Literally fuck off.

So a sample size of 4 should have 2 or more occurrences of something that has a %4 of happening?

What? Pennys the shapeshifter friendo. Even better then girl on girl

None of the above.

You mean besides the fact that they cannibalized two archetypal characters to appease a vocal minority? Fuck off.

Attached: 1458923251377.jpg (900x652, 96K)

>PB can never happen because she's old
Age is just a number besides the true reason is pic related.

Attached: ADVENTURE SHIT.png (670x674, 50K)

Gays are less than 1% the population, so why do they get so much representation?

Gumball and Nicole are better at shapeshifting than Penny.

CalArtist want brownie points so they include gay "couples" in every show they can even more bonus points if the "romance" is interracial.
Can't wait to see ped*philia being normalized in the near future.

Because we want it to be 100% of the population, and soon it will be.
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pedos outnumber gays to be honest.

Jesse should stop projecting his life into his work. It's one of the reason why people hated Breezy.

I would tell you to kys for being retarded, but nice quads.

>Finncelinefags still exist

Attached: 1542405779819.png (640x623, 406K)

>ruby and sapphire

Why would you even call it a 'ship'? There's no 'will they/won't they' since they're literally together in a relationship 90% of the time. It might be a relationship but it certainly doesn't feel like a ship because they barely have identities beyond being together or being part of Garnet.

Breezy and Flute Spell were both great episodes. There's nothing wrong with using events in your personal life as inspiration if it makes sense for the character/story, and in both instances it did.

>tease finn x pb
>stomp that ship
>tease FP x finn
>stomp that ship
>tease marcey x pb
>it is now canon.

Attached: pc-keller-hedgehog.jpg (615x370, 58K)

Peter and X-Men Evolution! Rogue fro mthe Spider X trilogy. Such a well developed relationship that I was disappointed the two hardly interact in the mainstream comics.

Attached: d50r0gl-cde0871b-ffb7-44b1-8322-59fea916b693.jpg (480x640, 63K)

ok

Attached: tumblr_okmem2qty41w1wx7io6_250.jpg (250x250, 17K)

>CN has an adventure time ship from season 4
Proof they stopped caring about it around then

Ruby is neurotic but the butch one of the two and Sapphire is calm and collected but feminine. That's their personalities and while it's basic they are a cute couple and even more so with their recent episodes fleshing them out a bit before they got married.

Because it was put in at the last second to distract from the fact that the rest of the finale was mediocre as fuck, and people actually fell for it because representation culture and outrage culture are all that people give a fuck about these days.

Not everything has a hidden agenda behind it. It was put in because they wanted to, simple as that.

They had buildup to that moment though. I don't see why it's hard to accept that that's what they wanted, especially since network tv finales are usually a mess.

Finn and Flame Princess, funny and unique dynamic, cute ship, the challenge is interesting, it had potential of being a great romantic story, her final arc is part of a very special death combo.

I liked Gumball and Penny but they felt somehow like a plagiarism of Finn and FP.

>What? Pennys the shapeshifter friendo
Nicole can shapeshift. It comes up rarely.

Attached: tumblr_inline_p93w7fncPT1tg7q0p_1280.jpg (1280x717, 95K)

Also

Attached: Planeball.png (347x177, 86K)

I will never forgive them for what they did to Finn and flame princess

Because I don't like it.

Ruby and Sapphire killed Garnet

Penny and Gumball had such a loveable dorky dynamic and I'll never forgive Ben for fucking it up in the latter half of the show.

read my mind, perfectly

What happened to StevenxConnie and StevenxPeridot?

The gay obsessed culture of the west is toxic for well written friendships which is really good for a culture that has serious issues with loneliness. All these LGBT obsessed people who watch youtubers for lack of human contact should not be encouraged to praise this.

It resulted in pic-related becoming an afterthought.

Attached: At-finale_recap3k9q2js6z.png (640x360, 198K)

Its not gay, theyre genderless

>MUH FORESHADOWING
>MUH CALLBACKS
Why does this shit impress brainlets here so much? Any monkey with a typewriter can start from the end and write backwards.

Attached: 1542067991296.png (427x428, 271K)

I hope Injustice makes it happen

Attached: 0A215F39-8D1B-406D-AB3C-E9C646A22197.jpg (1228x1087, 567K)

>while it's basic

That's an interesting way of saying that there's not much to them other than 'angry one' and 'calm one' and 'garnet'. Every conflict they have as people is related to them fighting or not being able to be together. That episode of 'fleshing them out' is just an extension of this and it never actually helped them grow as seperate individuals because all that really happened was singing and walking around by their lonesome after which they dropped it to continue the permarelationship. Their existence is defined by being in a relationship and thus my point still stands.

I don’t think he is impressed just confused of the level of seething it gets. Then again it’s obvious it’s just one user who made threads about it so no one actually cares.

They weren't really. They were mad that the show was bad.

To be fair, that's a lot of couples in general. When they're together their personality just kind of blends together. It's easier to see in episodes where they're separated like Keystone Motel or Ruby Rider.

Garnet's much better as of Season 5 otherwise I would've agreed with you. Not completely, but I would've been able to see where you were coming from.

>Garnet's much better as of Season 5
LOL

Great argument. Please tell me what character Garnet had in the first season besides being the quiet leader who made sarcastic quips and punched things. Next you'll tell me Peridot had a personality too in the first two seasons.

I don't want nor need Finn sperging out because the writers have a spergy life themsleves

Is that last paragraph saying FinnxPB didn't happen because an 18 year old hetro PB is bad

It was put in because California diversity mentality

I'm mad at the ship and the finale being bad.

WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN TO "Steven & Connie"

Attached: 1555192106397.jpg (858x539, 160K)

>Some minuscule cultures have more than two genders, therefore I am correct.
How many genders are there then?

And I suppose the autists who watch Adventure Time to see Finn hook up with a chick SHOULD be encouraged?

Everyone on Yea Forums is from Tumblr and are all huge ass SJWS

Stop using autism as an insult, worm

Attached: 6bc705df6bac58536ee5f5b65a364b3e.png (500x570, 236K)

It wasn't so much the lesbians, it was how fin was treated in his own ending. He didn't do anything and ended up with no one. It was a culmination of the contempt the shows staff had for him, and it sucked.

it was very much so lesbians and how they had their original selves sucked dry