Are we suppose to Logan killing these teens?

Are we suppose to Logan killing these teens?

Attached: radlaygxja6e5o63ofao.png (856x707, 870K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unlawfully_killed_transgender_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes?

They were murderers that gang up on a woman. You would do the same to them if your daughter was killed by thugs.

Im impressed they had the balls to include a black guy

>Are we suppose to Logan killing these teens?

What?

Yes. We are supposed to.

I see nothing morally wrong with it. I haven't read the issue. Does it show him getting rid of the bodies or anything? Realistically the police must know there is this guy with knives coming out of his hands by this point right? I mean he was on the Avengers, he's not low profile. If bodies keep showing up with the same pattern of wounds you would think they would figure it out eventually.

I assume he meant are we supposed to support him killing them.

Isn't it an alternate reality? so probably no Avengers.

No but this is Logan. If anything, Logan and the X-Men has gone soft.

No. This is the real world. The Avengers/Cap already warned them. It's why Scott fought Logan at the end of the issue.

Seems like a pointless fight if things won't change for mutants and the X-Men.

based Wolverine

So all of this was just to show off how Logan gets things done?

How is a midget in a suit enough to scare them

I'll be scared of a midget in a suit if I lived in the Marvel universe.

>even the biggots are diverse

Who are these teens?

There's a ninja right fucking next to him.

>X-Men arcade game on the TV

The ones who killed wolfsbane

Jesus!

Oh shit

So another anti-mutant hate group?

They bashed Wolfsbane to death accusing her of 'not being a real girl' and 'trapping' unsuspecting men. Make of that what you will.

Attached: Uncanny X-Men 017-017.jpg (1987x3056, 1.54M)

I thought it was worse that an anti-mutant taskforce just appeared out of nowhere. It's crazy how these things don't exist outside of X-books and yet they're just around the corner and seemingly waiting for something to happen in the X-books.

...I'm at a loss, is that supposed to be some sort of societal metaphor, or just a really heavy-handed piece of writing?

>not being down with a cute Scottish wolfman girl
What a bunch of faggots.

couldn't wolfsbane kick their collective asses or at the very least run away very easily?

It's supposed to be empowering to trans people or some dogshit, but the author got dogpiled for how offensive to trannies and retarded to everyone else that is.

That's all X-men are good for nowadays apparently. Ham handed poorly done metaphors.

>It's supposed to be empowering to trans people

I never heard stories about transexuals being beaten to death, just about people who feel uncomfortable around them losing their jobs and being turned into social pariahs.

Yes, but she needs to be dead to further the conflict.

Doesn't the world at large think Logan is dead? How long has he been back in comic book time?

Powers
Agility
Claws
Escape Artist
Feral
Healing
Invulnerability
Shape Shifter
Size Manipulation
Stamina
Stealth
Super Hearing
Super Sight
Super Smell
Super Speed
Super Strength
Tracking
Unarmed Combat

I think so.

Has the author done any more kowtowing after he shat his pants that all his SJW audience despised his attempt to pander to them?

Well supposedly it was a thing six or seven years ago. Though it's always a lot more complicated than this diatribe.

>Healing
>Invulnerability
Logan killed these kids for literally no reason because she's fine

Dunno I don't really follow twitter nowadays where that shit goes down.

what offends them the most, that she's a mutant or their boners got killed because she's a furry?

I dunno about that, I feel satisfied reading he killed them after seeing Same way I wish the people who beat Johnny Storm into a coma during Civil War 1 for being a superhero had gotten what they deserved, which sadly didn't happen.

Hell it's like that Twilight Zone where is okay that a minority mob beats a white man to death because "he didn't check his privilege."

>nowadays
That's all the X-Men have been since the Claremont era, dude

I mean we at least got some adventure stories now and then.

Modern era all the X-men are is a minority stand in.

Which is weird because mutants are a terrible allegory for minorities. A minority isn't going to hit puberty and melt up your whole town

>A minority isn't going to hit puberty and melt up your whole town

It could happen. It's not a definite by any means and has a pretty low chance of happening, but it's not impossible.

The funny thing about racism is that some people act like that'll happen.

>killing off Rahne for this retarded shit
I know she'll be back in a year or two anyway, but Jesus christ

>4 AVERAGE GUYS BEAT WOLFSBANE TO DEATH
>4 average guys
>beat
>a super-powered werewolf
>a super-powered werewolf with combat training
>a super-powered werewolf with combat training and super healing
>to death

FUCK ME! Get better writers!
HOLY SHIT!

Attached: 64ee3a572a5b0ad05b3f923f7f5c207a.jpg (900x1366, 347K)

Despite making up 13% of the population etc etc

>couldn't wolfsbane kick their collective asses or at the very least run away very easily?

YES! BLINDFOLDED WITH ONE-ARM TIED BEHIND HER BACK, WHILE SITTING IN A WHEELCHAIR ! EASILY!

So I can only assume Wolfsbane was rebooted right?
There's no fucking way Rahne, after all her fighting and struggling on various X-teams and all that shit between Gods and demons, would be done in by a group of dudebro teens that act like overblown caricatures of bigots like the kind you only see in modern comics.

Attached: 1556887092689.png (903x788, 1.25M)

>So I can only assume Wolfsbane was rebooted right?
there was no mention of her being rebooted. The writer was lazy and fucked up.

>Next issue Juggernaut becomes a victim a of strong-arm mugging

What if Rahne just really want to die but she can't just kill herself because suicide is a serious crime in catholic doctrine?

Attached: Think.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

Would she count as part of the 40% that way?

She shouldve went to ISIS at least they wouldve beheaded her

The artist did a bad job in not making those guys look villainous. They look like fucking weaklings

Sounds like you're in a bubble then

>Escape Artist
>Couldn't escape
Really percolates my persimmons

>Stealth
>gets caught

>Super Strength
>super Agility
>Unarmed Combat training
> Gets her ass beat
>by 4 teenage boys

She will be back right before her movie hits theaters.....if it ever gets released.

A SWAT team literally pops up just when he pops out his claws.

Not all minorities are trans, so no.

thats good writing right there

>Powers
>Agility
>Claws
>Escape Artist
>Feral
>Healing
>Invulnerability
>Shape Shifter
>Size Manipulation
>Stamina
>Stealth
>Super Hearing
>Super Sight
>Super Smell
>Super Speed
>Super Strength
>Tracking
>Unarmed Combat
Debuffs at the time of death:
-Crap writing
-Forgetful writer
-Advancing the plot event
-Shock value
-Establishing the stakes
-Perpetuating internal conflict
-Perpetuating external conflict

>He doesn't Logan

Attached: 1260732244431.gif (250x167, 1.09M)

I Hank

Why is there no tension between mutants who look mutated compared to those who can pass as human? This goes to to show that one side has more privilege than the other.

Every decade we get a morlock story but that’s about it.

Because that's all the morlocks are, just for that story alone. You see it cropped up with the teen mutants from time to time as well.

>Can you believe people don't want to be mutants? It's such a gift. Welp time for another orgy.

Attached: pool.jpg (2560x1920, 2.05M)

i dunno ask glob herman or eyeboy or beak

Didn’t Beak turn into a chad during eXiles?

Even before that he got a wife and had several mutant chicken bug babies. He did become Batman though which is what I believe you meant. But that was after exiles.

Attached: Blackwing.jpg (300x301, 26K)

Wolverine does this type of shit all time time, so why the hell not? Shit, he even gave them a "fighting chance" instead of blatantly murdering them on sight.

>I never heard stories about transexuals being beaten to death

Maybe not to death, but transpeople have been assaulted just for going to the bathroom to a point where the community has become to certain degree afraid to even use public restrooms.

No. What Wolverine does is the dirty work of stopping actual threats that no one else can. There's a world of difference between mercing some actual terrorist who can't be contained and are planting bombs everywhere and barging into some punks house and killing a bunch of losers playing X-box in revenge.

Whatever happened to due process. This is murder no matter how you shake it. It's not dirty work. It's petty self satisfying murder. There is zero moral ambiguity.

Attached: Uncanny_X-Force_Vol_1_25_Textless.jpg (1829x2776, 244K)

Wasn’t it kind of hypocritical for cyclops to go off at Wolverine for doing what he did?

Since when did the X-men ever cared for human laws? Just look at all the mass murders and terrorists they protected just because they were mutants.

Magneto got cleared in international court, stay mad

See that's sort of my point. There's acting in self defense or desperation and then there's this kind of shit. It's stupid.

>Wolverine is a known murderer
>Tony literally went full fascist
>Cap Marvel arrest people for thought crime
>Cap Hydra literally nuked a city
>Literally nobody cares
>Hym slapped a bitch that one time
>Keep getting shit on for it

Suffering

>This is murder no matter how you shake it

Wolverine blatantly murders people all the fucking time in his solo stories, dumbass. Shit, half the time he's on some sort of "muh friend died so now I have to seek out and snikt a bub" story.

>Whatever happened to due process'

Motherfucker, you begin your post by saying it's entirely fine for Wolverine to run a literal death squad. Just because it's so called "terrorists" he's killing doesn't invalidate their right to due process. Either you think everybody should have it or nobody has the right. There is no difference between murdering a group of people who the police refuse to arrest for murder and murdering an anti-mutant Reaver just because one is a group of humans and the other is a cyborg.

>There is no difference
Yes there fucking is. The villains X-force took action against where all extreme threats. Apocalypse on the moon is a few rungs higher on the threat ladder than some fratboys playing video games in one of their mothers houses. One needs to be stopped as a matter of desperation and the others can easily be hauled of by the comics.

X-force wasn't about being right and wrong it was about being desperate. These assholes are so little a threat that it's asinine that they where even able to kill anyone in the first place.

*Cops not comics.

But they did. And Logan has a long history of killing people in retribution for murder. And the X-force stuff is bullshit anyway. They could have taken down the bad guys the same way they always did. They simply chose to go "kill everyone because it's easier."

And in this case the cops were choosing to not do anything about investigating Rahne's murder because who cares about a filthy mutie dying.

based society beating up mentally ill attention whore

The X-Men writers are trash. Somebody fucking put the X-Men books out of their misery.

Im just trying to think of the events that would lead to that escalation. Because in my head I can only see it coming to that head if the trannie was blabbing about what a trannie they are and, not to be hateful, would make me want to smash someone in the face too. Im there to piss and shit not listen to people yammer on about their frankenweiner.

>Because in my head

That's the issue. You don't personally experience harassment so you think it's implausible, despite documented incidents existing proving otherwise.

Dani and Magik should have been the one to get this scene, not Sniktbub and discount Psylocke.

We could had Dani come in give them all crazy nightmares and walk away leaving them in perpetual guilt

>Stark
>not secretly a sexist, racist fascist
Guy’s always been worse than Doom and Magneto combined.

No, you're never supposed to Logan. In the real world, you would be arrested if you even tried to Logan.

Are there any other superheroes that you're not suppose to?

Attached: questionrorschach7.jpg (311x470, 38K)

Does silver work on her? Maybe they used silver

I couldn't see Dani doing it. Illyana definitely, but not Dani.

What if Dani doesn't want to kill them, just scare them shitless with her powers and make them turn themselves in to the police?

Honestly, I'm surprised that Logan has gone though several decades operating out in the open without ever getting arrested for his many many actual crimes. The only times I recall him being arrested were for crimes he was framed for and by SHIELD during Civil War.

There is a lot of issues regarding violence against trans people because A.) a disproportionate amount of trans people work in the sex industry, which has a disproportionately higher rate of violent crime victimization in general, and B.) the difficulty of proving victimization based on gender identity.

>B.) the difficulty of proving victimization based on gender identity.
See this is what I meant. How do you prove someone is beating your ass for being a trannie when I could just as easily claim it was because you where a creepy weirdo asshole.

Maybe when he says that he's the best there is at what he does, what he does is finding legal loopholes?

He's a mutant, the most hated group of people on the entire planet. That's like saying a black man living in the deep South in the 1950s could get away with murder using "loopholes".

How often do you beat up someone in public bathroom because they're an asshole? I mean think about that for a second how fucking stupid that sounds.
>There I was, pissing and minding my own business, then this asshole shows up, and I just had to go and beat him up. Didn't even have time to wash my hands!

SCHISM 2 SOON

Why does she talk like a retard?

If there are no witnesses you can say whatever you want.

Irish.

>Repeat the event that marks the beginning of years X-fail
Please don't.

So how many of the pre-90s X-Franchise are currently alive?
Are all the New Mutants dead?

It can be for any reason. It could be a random brawl, it can be a robbery. It doesn't automatically have to be a hate crime.

I thought we were past that in comics, or is that strictly a no no for non whites?

They used their privilege, which cancels all those things out.

It's been her thing since the eighties and nobody's complained about it.

Yes. They had it coming

YES THEY DESERVED TO DIE, AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL!

that's my biggest problem here. They fucking fridged her. Wolfsbane's i-just-made-up cousin with the same powers but no experience in a real fight, sure. But actual fucking Wolsbane? at the very least she'd have gotten the fuck out of her when the numbers weren't on her side. But if she did fight, she'd fucking follow through and with her strength and fighting level she should be taking one of these guys out per hit.

Bitch was fucking fridged, proving definitively that SJW's will fridge women merely to advance another characers story (wolverine's, who's, gadzooks! A man!) which seems to run parallel to some groups they call problematic.

Fuck off with your fridging, faggot
Killing women to further the plot is not a bad thing

>proving definitively that SJW's will fridge women merely to advance another characers story

That's an issue in general in fiction, you fucking sperg. It's shitty writing, just like Blindfold killing herself out of nowhere earlier in the book, and that's why it was being called out.

And neither is killing men. But when they kill somebody this implausibly it sure as fuck is. At least give them guns or anti mutant tech or something.

Wait a sec, was she? End of the issue is a revelation that everybody but Cain Forgot Emma Frost What if she's making Martyr's to escalate conflict for whatever the fuck she's doing now that she's pulled a Max Lord? What if Wolfsbane is suddenly this delicate cause she was experiencing psychic attack the whole time?

Yeah, your devious SJWs are made at this too, try harder

Friends don't let friends Logan.

Member when X-Men saved the world?

I remember.

How many times are they going to recycle the same idea about a hero beating up frat douches? Am I the only one who finds it boring and retarded? It's like the deadpool issue where he saves a jumper with some stupid speech or when a bunch of characters threw away their guns after pulse.

Because that would completely take the air out of the narrative impact of her death and Wolverine's subsequent falling out with Scott over it, and 'Emma's behind it all' is a bit of a cop-out for all the character deaths we've seen so far.

Yeah, bring back the Bavarian ankle shorts mobs with pitchforks and torches!

what?

Wait a second, I don't keep up with X-men, how the hell would a bunch of unpowered untrained normies beat Rahne, much less kill her??

she let them kill her/bad writing. see

>Can you believe people don't want to be mutants?
if marvel writers were good theyd write stories about this instead

Thats expecting the writers to understand morality

>I never heard stories about transexuals being beaten to death
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unlawfully_killed_transgender_people

>A minority isn't going to hit puberty and melt up your whole town
Neither are something like 99.99% of mutants. Most mutations are non-viable, or are on the order of an extra limb, multiple noses, scales, fur, horns, or hoofs. Then come the "can change the color of black ink to another shade of black", "can fold into origami", "can talk to butterflies""Can tell the temperature of anything", etc..

Most mutants with real, honest-to-Xavier" powers lay somewhere on the spectrum between "Jumps like a Giant Toad", "is superfat", "is a furry acrobat" and "World-Ending" (probabilities weighted strongly towards the former).

I haven't seen Wolfsbane since David's X-Factor. What's going on with her kid right now, what about that fanfic wolf she had romance with?

>Invulnerability
What? Since when?
>Healing
I think she needs to be alive for it to work
>because she's fine
She's in a box in a hole in the ground. .

She wasn't trying to fight them; she was holding back because she wanted to be "normal". She coulda straight up slaughtered them like little lambs. Rahne was too good for this shitty world. I hope when they resurrect her she's back to the short hair. Long is not a good look on her.

She's a Protestant.

Not every mutant is storm or Wolverine you might just be a normal guy with a fish face or if you get cold water splashed onto your revert back to 12 years old and have to grow up again mutant Powers a random as heck

>yfw more named mutants die in this run then during the entire m-pox thing

>>yfw more named mutants die in this run then during the entire m-pox thing
That won't be difficult since M-Pox only killed like 3 named mutants. Also I'm 90% certain Marvel forgot all mutants were sterilized in that event.

>How many times are they going to recycle the same idea about a hero beating up frat douches
t. Frat Douche

That wasn't a Twilight Zone, that was real life.

>It's yet another "superpowered female is turned into a whimpering frail mess that gets rape and/or murdered by regular dudes" story arc
This is the same fucking writer as always too, how does he keep getting away with it?

Anyone that beats someone to death in the street deserves to be put down like the animals they are, so yeah Logan was in the right.

No it wasn't, whine harder

Wolverine is alive again
Cyclops is alive again

When is Xavier going to resurrect?

It's Matthew fucking Rosenberg doing his shitty fucking Matthew Rosenberg bullshit "drama for the sake of drama" trash writing that he's been doing for the longest time. He may not be the only problem with X-Men these days but he's definitely one of the leading reasons why the series is a fucking joke compared to the rest of the current Marvel continuity.

>She's in a box in a hole in the ground. .
She'll get better.
Remember when Col. Jameson was vaporized?

Attached: JJJ.jpg (500x489, 42K)

Hym [sic] slapped a bitch back when comics were still good so we keep that.
Also it's just realistic and a good life lesson for kids. If you see a woman like this flirting with you, turn 360 degrees and run as fast as you can.
And by that logic they shouldn't have forgotten about Carol's rape baby either.

Attached: Wasps and Spiders are natural boobies.jpg (954x1483, 415K)

He already is. He’s walking around in Fantonex’s body.

>She wasn't trying to fight them
She used to scare normies now she gets BEATEN to death by normies

Attached: D5pGU2DWwAENT_f.jpg (778x1200, 265K)

This is the worst kind of revenge fantasy. What's the explanation for how these faggots were able to overpower a wolf girl? I feel little satisfaction from nobodies getting their just deserts at the expense of logic. Of course it's more about Logan and Scott than any of the expendable minor characters getting growth.