I love you more than anything."

>I love you more than anything."

These were her last words to him. I want to die, guys.

Attached: peterandgamora.jpg (1280x720, 481K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SSR6ZzjDZ94
youtube.com/watch?v=iYYRH4apXDo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't worry in Asguardians of the Galaxy Vol 3 they'll asspull the alternate reality Gamora into suddenly loving him that much, and he'll just be ok with the fact the actual person he spent all that time with being dead.

One of the big themes of Guardians is honoring the dead and moving on. Quill will mourn Gamora and become friends with NuGamora

Who will Peter's new waifu be?

Attached: 1557087280397.jpg (1024x719, 123K)

There won't be one. Gamora was Quill's first and only love. He's had hoes on the ship before, but she was special. He held onto a gift from his mother without opening it for 25 years. He's not gonna replace Gamora

I can see anyone else doing an asspull like that but not Gunn. At the most he will have NuGamora have a newfound appreciation for Peter and Peter being in peace with the fact that she's not the same Gamora he fell for.

I’m pretty sure her last words to him were
>Please, you promised
And the Thanos jumped in a portal and tossed her off a cliff

His life is suffering.

I think what really hurt in both IW and Endgame is that we really didn't know the deaths were going to be final when we saw them and now we look back on them and feel worse.

> NuGamora
Will 2014 NuGamora fuck Nova and have Starlord will give his blessing because that would be fucking hilarious.

Attached: main-qimg-eeee3eb116381ef090ae616e78b3971e.jpg (602x670, 212K)

Mantis, with Drax as his stepfather.

Gamora's soul still exists in the Soul stone, and the Russos just confirmed the original Infinity Stones weren't entirely destroyed.

I'm sure Gamora will be back.

Peter has to deal with the fact that his last interaction with Gamora wasn't a kiss or a hug or even a smile. He had a gun in her face and pulled the trigger, meaning to kill her. And she was whisked away and murdered lightyears away where he couldn't even try to help her

If they did that I think lots of people wouldn't be pleased, because it would also fuck with Widow's death and would allow for all sorts of retcons and fuckery. It's supposed to be one of the only irreversible deaths, along with Tony's and Vision's, though the later might be an exception.
Not only that but if they get to bring 1 character back, people will ask for them to bring all of them back, which is obviously not a plan right now.

I hope she gets railed by Warlock and Nova

Unironically,Thor

it's nebula time

Attached: Nebula_mcu.jpg (300x450, 23K)

Once he realizes her vagina has a garbage disposal function it won't be Nebula time.

Implying Thanos, the Joan Crawford of Marvel would deign to give his least favorite daughter even the appearance of genitals. She should be lucky he even allows her the appearance of femininity. She is his doll.

So he'll be miserable for the rest of his life then

Yep. And it's completely in character.

They need the Soul Stone for Warlock, and it was the only gem not to get focus in a movie before IW/EG so it's possible they bring that one back at least.

Thanos is a sick fuck I’m sure she has a fleshlight compartment

It's in character but it seems unusually cruel in the movies that usually aren't about that.

Unless they want GotG to end of a massive downer.

going into the soul stone seems dumb but GOTG also just straight up had Arishem the Judge cameo so who knows

In the first five minutes of 1 you see a little boy watch his mother die of cancer
In 2 you find out she was murdered by his father, who viewed her as means to an end and simply couldn't be bothered with her anymore.
Quill had his adoptive father die in his arms seconds after opening up about how much he loved his son
In IF Quill failed to mercy kill his girlfriend, and made a terrible mistake in greived fury before being murdered, knowing all of it was his fault as he died.

Dance Off Bro is a meme. GotG is aggressively, oppressively dark. I'll be surprised if it doesn't end with Quill running out of oxygen in space listening to Space Oddity

Assuming Adam Warlock is in Vol 3, going into the Soul Stone isn't crazy, and gives Peter his last big arc: cling to the memory of Gamora forever or move on. Accepting loss has been a core theme from movie to movie, so it also easily makes Thor, now dealing with all his loses, a smart part of the journey.

X Men makes it in MCU.
One of the members being Kitty Pryde.
Eh? Eh?

Reminder that in Gamora's final moments, she realized that her oddly colored abusive alien stepdad actually loved her and wanted her to be happy

Just like Quill and Yondu

So I guess you missed her pointing out that what Thanos felt wasn't love, did you?

Piss off, Bendis. You're supposed to be ruining DC now.

The fact that he got the soul stone proves her wrong.

According to the directors that love wasn't what we'd consider love. It wasn't a parent's love, he loved what they were to him, how they were useful and effective. It's like when he sees Nebula standing over him in his final moments and he admits her worth. It's a very twisted form of love, but you should know it is because after all he could kill her anyway. Oh he grieved, sure, but more for what he had to lose. It's a selfish love. It's about him.

We saw how there are other kinds of love that still allow you to acquire the Soul Stone. After all, Clint didn't have to kill Natasha. She killed herself. It was a self-sacrifice made out of love and it worked. Which is funny, really, because all Thanos really needed was any of his minions who really truly loved their oppressive god figure and let them hurl themselves to their doom and it would have worked.

To be honest, the reset of Gamora pisses me off.

This ties into Thanos's egotism. His desire to balance the universe is driven by his need to retroactively prove his solution to Titan's overpopulation problem was the correct one. He sets himself up as judge, jury, and executioner on a universe-wide scale. He uses himself as a yardstick by which to measure others; the more they act like him, the more he approves of them.

Those are very good last words to hear or say.

If it wasn't love, how did Thanos get the Soul Stone?

"In order to take the Stone you must lose that which you love. A soul for a soul."
"... Glaive, send the Outriders."
>the creation of a pile of six thousand dead Outriders later Thanos acquires the Stone while Skull is like, "Holy shit, dude."
"Yeah, these little four armed fuckers love me. They'd rip their own heads off if I asked them."

>garbage disposal function

No unwanted pregnancies

Attached: imagine.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Pete still has the potential to get god powers

Yeah but does Thanos love them? He's willing to send out an uncountable number of them to their deaths but grieves over the loss of Gamora and shows regret for how terribly he treated Nebula

Clint and Natasha were willing to die to get the Stone and neither of them wanted the other to die

As enjoyable as the mental image is it probably wouldn't work. The Stones have their own kind of sentience and while the Soul doesn't care if you kill someone you love or they kill themselves, it probably only works if the loss hurts you. It likes it to be personal.

It probably gets off on it, really.

I should've phrased it better. Not true parental love, because that would be selfless, but rather a narcissistic, twisted version of it that placed his own interests at the center, in the same way any abusive parent may feel "love" for their children.

is this your head cannon?

Yes, but would that have worked?

Dramatically, it works much better if he really did love her - that she was the one price he would rather not pay, so naturally it was.

The mission is everything. There is more at stake here than a man's heart.

So she will be second to gamora again?

No, it will be the other way around now. Everybody remembers how she saved the universe, basically, and how Gamora, well, did not.

Seeing Gamora kick Quill in the balls was like getting kicked in the heart. Fuck the Russos for ruining the only good thing to come out of the MCU. James Gunn should have never agreed to come back especially with Disney forcing the Russos to play damage control with the Guardians.

quill deserves it because gamora should date mantis instead

Unironically this

And being mocked in and out of universe

No mantis is for another Peter

I'm at a loss for words if you thought the awful forced pairing of Gamora and Quill was the only good thing in the MCU

I'm at a loss for words if you thought Quill deserved to be a punching bag the entirety of both movies.

>they'll asspull the alternate reality Gamora

Not an alt reality Gamora but 2014 Gamora (before she met Quill).

I don't really get this pairing. Their interactions aren't all that strong.

Thanos is a textbook abusive narcissist whose entire woldview revolves around himself. I don't know what else I can say.

It leaves a gap. If he didn't love Gamora he couldn't have gotten the stone.

Mantis is his sister
hot

>I'll be surprised if it doesn't end with Quill running out of oxygen in space listening to Space Oddity
Shit I just got chills trying to think on a scene like that.

god i want to fuck nebula

Nah, Nebula is for Mantis

2018 will have kicked him in the balls for letting Thanos getting away with all the stones before telling to get up because they have a universe to save

Nope, Quill will recognise that Gamora, the woman he loved, is dead, and that new Gamora will never replace her. Instead, he will resolve to become friends with new Gamora, and not hold any resentment against her. And for extra bittersweetness, new Gamora will fall in love with him, but will never confess, due to feeling that they could never measure up.

I don't think so. He's going to learn to accept the death of the Gamora he loved, and become friends with Gamora2014. Maybe he'll even find a new love interest.

That would at least be a dignified way to go.

This
Then Thor will breed his fat hairy ass with his Asgaradian lightning-infused cum every night on the Benatar.

Some people really are destined to be miserable for the rest of their lives, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Attached: cute.png (334x428, 340K)

Nebula.
They have been thinking about the same two words for years now
Fuck and Gamora

The more I think about it, the more sense it makes
>both love Gamora and will put her happiness first, even if that means letting her go do her own thing
>had their lives fucked over by their genocidal dads
>found a new father figure, only for them to die on them (Yondu/Tony)
>arguably the two biggest, saddest losers who continue to get dumped on by the universe
>decide they might as well try to find a little joy together

Calling it now: the moment Quill finds out Nebs has the entirety of Earth music stored in her head he'll realize she's the perfect girl for him

I'm more interested in watching them become friends as they bond over their loss. Nebula is so traumatized it'll be decades before she can even hold somebody's hand

I want Mantis to help Nebula overcome her lifelong trauma.

that's still an alt timeline

They need to be back together. I'm genuinely tired of the constant "nope!" scenario when it comes to love stories in movies nowadays.
For once, there was a relationship that was both coherent and working. Bring it fuckin back .

Attached: 01.jpg (1147x593, 311K)

>Kitty Pryde

Please dont. We are just lucky they were able to bring back a 2014 to the main timeline or Quil would go "I don't feel like leading the guardians anymore, Thor, go with them while I go to Tennessee to sulk until GOTG3 when Adam comes looking for me for humiliating Ayesha"

So what song will they use when Peter inevitably has to let Gamora go?

Attached: Last Words.gif (500x231, 3.04M)

youtube.com/watch?v=SSR6ZzjDZ94

>It's more than a feeling
>When I hear that old song they used to play
>And I begin dreaming
>Till I see Marianne walk away
>I see my Marianne walkin' away

>When I'm tired and thinking cold
>I hide in my music, forget the day
>And dream of a girl I used to know
>I closed my eyes and she slipped away
>She slipped away

Sounds too perfect to waste.

the fucking MCU could not help itself but do one more SICK SNARK bullshit right? like that fake out was supposed to be funny, and like Quill deserved it?

then again considering that this is nuDisney and has Hackleen Kennedy and the numales that enable her.

Never another waifu, you say?
Hm...

Attached: image2.jpg (1920x1080, 412K)

Everyone's been hating Star-Lord since Infinity War, I guess that moment was for them.

>Everyone's been hating Star-Lord since Infinity War
Those people are fuckin morons.

Depends, really, because in a way I'm sure he loves them in what they can do for him and the sheer willingness to slaughter themselves to get the job done. Maybe that's why Glaive sent down thousands?

But I'm going with in that it probably only works if it senses you're really butthurt about the whole thing. Soul Stones are kinda dicks.

>not getting superior krylorian gf Bereet back

Attached: 347037.jpg (1331x800, 147K)

youtube.com/watch?v=iYYRH4apXDo

I want this now.

"Tell my wife I love her very much."
"She knows - !"

Literally me

>beer
>not white russian

I miss her

Attached: tumblr_n19mfnbwsM1rzhlvho1_500.gif (500x209, 422K)

> Alt Loki
> Alt Gamora
> White/Chthon-Vision

There's a recurring theme here.

sorry man, but, gotta have them quips and nope's! and SICK SNARK!!!!!!!

that's just what the normies want, and they are the majority so you have to DEAL WITH IT LOL!

hipsters contaminated everything, i hate this cruel garbage too man, i hate it too

If they wanted her to look like a goblina, the green paint wasn't really necessary. But it does enhance those dios mio features more. Glad she's gone. Maybe she can find another sci-fi series to ruin.

>Glad she's gone
But she's not

user, you're the hipster in this context.

Underage polfags don't watch movies user. They're scared they might see a jew or colored folk

Well, that's just like, your opinion, man.

Unless Gunn wants to screw Pratt out of doing more movies since Chris said he wanted to do more past vol. 3.

>Kitty Pryde.
Not on Gunn's watch, he said no to her and Bendis GotG. Get over it.

I don't see it being miserable but I can see GotG vol. 3 ending in a bittersweet note.

Don't you dare make me cry

Imagine, Sammy Davis jr. under your bed.

No, user. Just his glass eye rolling around independently.

If anyone other than Gunn was doing it, you'd be right. I think they'll get back together, but the logistics of that will be the entire focus of Vol 3. Gamora basically got reset to when they first met, so their relationship will be totally different.

>Zoe Saldana is ugly

fag

Explain to me why GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY's giant internal theme is fucking Family of all things

w2c a mad comfy cardigan like that?

Quill didn't get to say goodbye to his mom
Quill didn't get to say goodbye to his father
Quill didn't get to say goodbye to his daddy
Quill didn't get to say goodbye to his girlfriend

Quill suffers

Yay! Let's humiliate him!

Hey, you know the emotionally stunted manchild, the one who every time he starts to come to terms with the loss of a loved one has someone else he cares about die horribly?

Let's watch him get shipcucked by Thor and punched right in the Infinity Stones.

Hiding out with Lenny Kravitz and Taika Waititi?

I liked Dude-Thor just fine throughout the movie, but that scene was dumb. Not only because Quill got humiliated again for a cheap laugh, it was also disrespectful to Rocket and Nebula, who commanded the ship the past five years, while Thor was busy being a useless, self-loathing slob. Not to mention just two minutes earlier he fucked off out of new Asgard because he didn't want the responsibility.

nebula
he's her last connection to her ssister

>please, you promised
>I told you to go right
>I love you more then anything
>Arrrrrghhhhhh
>Bubblegun!
>I like this one
>Portal, cliff, ded
From memory but close enough

>Vision
>Gamora
>”Loki”
>Heimdel
>Widow
>Stark
>Caps retirement
I got somethin in my eye

Attached: 5E47A711-9184-4300-BD91-EEC637724E87.jpg (1200x712, 67K)

>Implying Quill won't get cucked by Adam Warlock
2014 Gamora would be ALL OVER that orange rockstar cock

>see you in a minute

Attached: cd90614fce9ab99c08324695338ebb36.jpg (468x584, 62K)

I'm expecting Adam Warlock instead of Nova.

Wow, just this morning I was thinking about these two and just how tragic it went out.

Attached: jxIdgZk.jpg (500x584, 40K)

I legit wanted to neck myself when she didn't recognize him. Hurt more than the deaths.

Well, die... this was a shitty couple.

Nothing can stop Disney from going "We need a tie in with Xmen to the MCU. Say Quill has to let go of NuGamora and Bendis' GoTG run had Kitty and Quill hook up. Why not make that happen? We didnt rehire you without some strings now."

If they wanna Bendis it up they're gonna throw Kitty at Peter Parker

You can be happy in life even if you don't have a lover. He may get sad from time to time, but he still has the other guardians.

Take Drax for example. He lost the love of his life AND his child. He still mourns them, but he finds happiness in his current life, doesn't he?

His fleshlight

Clint didn’t have to kill Natasha but he did love her. So ur theory about someone else having a bond prolly wouldn’t work.

I'm betting that our Loki really is dead, the Loki that will be in the future will be alternate Loki that got ahold of the tesseract

Well there's more types of love than romantic love. They are more of a Storge love than an Eros love.

Why did Nebula allow Natasha and Clint to go after the Soul Stone without any warning about the price they'd have to pay. She knew about it didn't she? She at least caught on that there was a connection between Thanos having the soul stone in IW and Gamorrah being gone.

>dude-thor
Boomer thor , y dingus

Not in vol. 3 or if Gunn is involved.

I somehow don't think they are gonna do that.
Not partially because if they DO introduce the xmen, Kitty is no doubt going to be highschool age while Quill is like 30 something.

Nah, Gunn said that when he said yes to vol. 2 and vol. 3 the condition was that they wouldn't force him to do anything he didn't want to and they agreed. He had enough of that with the Creative Comittee.

Pretty sure the minute they force a character he's off but he already has his script so I doubt Kitty will be in it.

Also Bendis is at DC so whi gives a fuck about his shitty GotG run.

I doubt they would kill him, but a scene like this would be fucking kino.
They could even use musics from Bowie's Blackstar to something like that.

It's pretty dark but it is also pretty comedic.

I don't think Quill will get a bad end. He may not end up with anyone romantically, but I think he'll get a happy enough ending. He's a loser like the rest of the guardians, but he's also a survivor, getting snapped aside of course.

I think GotG3 will find a way to throw him a bone. I don't think he'll get with alternate Gamorrah, that would be too clean and invalidate the loss of the original Gamorrah, but I think he'll get closure at least.

And Gunn isn't the Russo brothers, he got more respect in the Gunn movies than he did in IW and EG.

Nah nah, Quill will end up with Nebula since no one else had such a strong bond with actual Gamora. They can relate with one another.

I dunno, they never really interacted before now and Nebula seemed to wonder what Quill saw in her.

Really, Rocket has more of a chance of getting with Nebula, they spent 5 years together after the snap. I really hope GotG3 shows how their relationship was affected by that. They had surprisingly few scenes together.

What gamorra saw in Quill I mean

Can you breed a human and a robot though?

If they're a cyborg, yes.

Attached: 2142141283421.jpg (500x375, 19K)

I thought thanos built her from the ground up.?

No, he modified her over time per failure.

Nothing. As the old saying goes, he just wore her down.

also she had no other options besides the barely pubescent groot

Then what the fuck kind of race was she originally?

>everyone saying quill won’t find a “romantic partner“

Biologically speaking, the whole point of being alive is to reproduce.

Being that this is the case, what’s the point of living then?

>barely pubescent groot
Pretty sure she meant the old dead Groot from the first movie, would be pretty weird to say Gamora's only other romantic option was a little boy

Luphomoid, she was kidnapped and raised alongside Gamora remember?

Kree, maybe? She was blue for sure.
Tell that to Quill's pop.

Imagine Rocket stealing robotic limbs to give them as gifts to Nebula.