Unsounded

Such beautiful brotherly love.

Attached: ch14_38[1].jpg (600x900, 279K)

Bants for days

How can the brothers Adelier possibly be this snide?!?!

Attached: Smug.jpg (138x219, 14K)

I love when he snaps.

DUANE. MATH.

And Duane's little smile in the fifth panel. I think he was glad Lem jumped to his defense though he probably wouldn't ever admit it.

I feel like Duane just automatically does that any time he hears two sets of numbers.

It is UNSEEMLY how fuggable Adeliers are

Attached: Pride of Ssael.jpg (332x369, 64K)

SETTE *snaps* PI
"ooh I'll take a tin of blackberry, ya wankstain"

DUANE *snaps* PI
"3.14159265359..."

I miss Sette

Attached: Untitled.png (412x208, 147K)

Lemule is filling some of that void for a foul mouthed youth, but nobody can really replace Sette.

Lemuels's such a pervert.
Also, 6 pages on Wednesday, woohoo.

Attached: IMG_20190505_232040.png (1047x580, 209K)

I like Sette but I was ready for a break. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, and all that jazz.

Oh noooooo

Attached: fugg.png (592x221, 7K)

Was somebody offended by Duane truncating (160/7)% to the next-lowest tenth instead of rounding?

Attached: 183436180550.png (582x127, 5K)

Ashley's fucking with us. They're both going to do something incredibly lame, but it will seem cool to US, who love them to death. They'll be more popular than ever after this upcoming update, I wager.

I bet they have the same age. Sette not growing recently.

Of course not, it was for the sake of a burn.

Burns have to be accurate to 2 decimal places so that no one can do the math later and ruin them retroactively.

We're still a month off from hitting that page probably

Has it been said how many years old she is, at least "this" iteration of Sette?

Why is her sword so thique again?

Just the type of dagger it is, she stole it from one of the Red Berry Boys at some point, can't remember when.

You mean Toby, Stockyard's buddy

She nabs it just after Stock garrotes him and the Silver goes nuts

Ah yeah that's it.

Niggers

Fuck you racist. Go back to /pol/ and cry incel.

FUCKING TOLD

Attached: 1524843992295.jpg (859x1024, 106K)

>Posting racist frog
You showed me incel

dup btfo

good lord lemuel I know this is war but have some mercy

Attached: 1516009452401.png (533x429, 268K)

Ashley's always made a point of dodging questions about Sette's age. Safe bet it's an important spoiler

The fact she doesn't answer the questions, must mean Sette is indeed a very old being, or at least only young in her current iteration
Which opens up a whole bundle of questions

Old enough that it wasn't suspicious when Anna was still in Sharteshane, but suddenly looks weird when she's not grown a bit in the 3-4 years she's not seen her. So basically she's 2-3 years older than the age she presents as, what 11-13?

Wedge daggers (also called triangle daggers or rose point dirks) are made to make stab wounds more difficult to close and to do more damage with a gut stab. They were favoured by thieves (go figure) and dock workers (not sailors, who preferred long thin knives or short and slightly curved 'rib breakers') and were a weapon that was considered low class especially when compared to dueling dirks or short pommel knives.
This one looks oversized which makes sense since Toby was like seven feet tall.

Baby want a bottle!? A big dirt bottle!?

Attached: 2948669C-F28F-439E-B8B1-695881D6AC8C.jpg (480x268, 29K)

Looks closer to a Venetian Cinquedea.

Attached: q26jhk.jpg (1067x800, 177K)

nah dude. We've been told this place and time is most of why Duane hates crescan's so much. Bad shit is gonna happen. Somebody brown and not on his side is going to be involved.

Lemon has no fucking chill.

no cross guard, has to be a triangle dagger

Attached: il_fullxfull.1781022743_cf9m.jpg (3000x3000, 2.64M)

So long as the plats are no younger than seven, they'll have Lemuel beaten by his own chosen measure.

>Jon is 18 and has lived 72% of his life
Oh fuck

at least one person in this thread is bound to have lived 70%+ of their life and they don't even know it
imagine being a plat without the bishonen looks and the pymary