I’m so glad that they’re adapting this

I’m so glad that they’re adapting this.

Attached: AFEEBFCD-96C0-4482-8EAE-48CC4EAB6D0C.jpg (170x258, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spectralarchers.tumblr.com/post/127384222917
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so do you think he didn't matter as Falcon?

He really didn’t. He was just the guy with wings.
Here, he can actually be a real hero, one that people will look up to.

>implying people care about the Falcon

He's still going to be just a guy with wings but now he's also going to be known as black captain america that's it

Better a Black Captain America than “literally who?”

>b-but what about the Falcon guise
>he’s already a black superhero, he d-doesn’t need to be the Captain

Attached: 6B3F000D-DA14-4DF7-A9E6-57C6176BB3B5.jpg (375x300, 17K)

a captain america for ants?

They wouldn't have to do that if they hadn't removed everything interesting about the character for the movie.

>he is gonna give cap the shield back at the end
based

Sam Wilson is the new Captain America in the MCU. Yea Forums is pissed.

Being a violent pimp does not make someone more interesting.

Better.
>he let’s Bucky be the new Cap

its not unreasonable to cultivate a name already in use than to say that he was only prepping for a name that "matters"

Ew

Man Stevefags are seething out here.

The point is that it makes more sense for Sam to be Captain America than being the Falcon.

Not really. Mostly of the angry ones are Buckyfags

Having been a violent pimp in your past who wants to atone and help your community does.

Even worse.
Why are whiteboys so annoying?

>We could get Civil War 2 for this
I like Falcon but FUCK NO

Attached: FB_IMG_1554695643018.jpg (720x405, 21K)

Shut the fuck up you dumb nigger.

Tony is dead though

Don’t you have a cousin to fuck?

how so? What does it change about him> Why is it more important for him to think that nothing he did mattered until then? How will it change the relationship he has with his villains? His supporting cast? The nigga has been falcon for four decades and they should push that rather than push him as a second string legacy

>We could get Civil War 2 for this
Not seeing the problem here

Little black kids don’t recognize the Falcon because he never had a movie and he was mainly a sidekick to a white guy.
By becoming Captain America, he gives little black kids a hero to look up to rather than a second stringer.
And really, no one gives a shit about Falcon. That’s like saying people care about Cyborg.

But by becoming captain america aren't you telling those same black kids that they don't matter until they become more like that white guy? And don't say to much about Cyborg, dude may've sucked on the justice league but he was always great on the titans

At the end of the day why can't they just make a falcon movie?

But if he was flying you would have no choice but to look up to him

>t. Allnewallfag

>And don't say to much about Cyborg, dude may've sucked on the justice league but he was always great on the titans
A better example would be Steel. No one gives a shit about him but if he became the new Superman, everyone would care.

A prequel could be nice. With his pararescue, getting his suit, Riley, coming back and the VA.

spectralarchers.tumblr.com/post/127384222917

Attached: tumblr_ox9a7cZfk91vjcauao3_400.gif (268x291, 1.43M)

I am impressed at how shit is your taste

Honestly, ANAM gets an unfair rap around here.
There’s overly of cool ideas that I’d love to see implemented in the MCU (Jane Foster as Thor, Riri Williams as Ironheart, etc)

maximum over bait

I’m not baiting though?
Thor is with the Guardians, so there’s a spot for Jane to take up the hammer (it helps that Portman is ready to work with Marvel again).
With Tony dead, it’s the perfect time to do a Ultimate Spider-Man angle with Riri.
I’m not holding my breath on Amadeus Cho or Miles Morales though.

Oh please.
If Cyborg become Batman you’d know everyone would eat that up.

>being this fag

>F-falcon is super important guys!
>Everyone loves him! For realz!

Attached: 1546790341018.jpg (125x89, 2K)

This is what I’ve been saying this whole thread. Are people really this stupid?

How did he even fly with the Shield?

Well excuse me for wanting the MCU to do something daring and exciting.

>"well, I didnt see the Falcon Movie , oh wait"
>Tom Holland said this

Attached: FB_IMG_1554833872132.jpg (720x405, 19K)

He puts it on his back like Steve Rogers does.

>daring and exciting.
>ANAD
Choose one

Tom Holland is a fag and I can’t wait to see him get replaced by Miles.

Nobody in the entire world likes MCU Jane, and only idiots like Riri.

Is it not daring and exciting?
It’s pretty bold move to make established characters step down from their roles to give marginalized groups a chance to shine for once.
Especially in the comics fandom, which is overwhelmingly white and predominantly against change of any kind.

>Nobody in the entire world likes MCU Jane
Plenty of people missed her in Ragnarok and were excited she was coming back for Endgame.
>and only idiots like Riri.
She’s getting her own Marvel Rising movie. If only idiots liked her, she wouldn’t get that far.

If you seriously think his prominence and importance wasn't elevated by making him briefly be the new Captain America, you're ignorant and a fool.

so no more Captain America movies ?

>But by becoming captain america aren't you telling those same black kids that they don't matter until they become more like that white guy?

OR it tells black kids that they can actually become as important and respected as that white guy.

If there's one thing America represents, its that we care more about the name and the look more than anything you've done.

This.
Legacy characters actually sell, despite what other may think.

And that can’t accomplished with the Falcon name because?

Oh but user, black kids care about not having their “own” superheroes, really!
Sam taking the name of a well respected and much more loved character is totally hurting them.

So long as you pretend to be that white guy. Sure, you won't be as successful as that white guy, you won't be as important or remembered and people will always associate that white guy with the name and look, but even that is more important than you will ever be with your black guy persona.

Kinda fucked up,

I CAN'T

Attached: 1555597203283.jpg (3000x3000, 368K)

No it isn’t, you’re just trying to justify your racism.

If you ever bothered to look at book sales, you’d know that people liking ANAD isn’t bait at all.
Shockingly, people can have different opinions than you.

NIGGER

That's called tokenism sweetie

user, Spider-Verse managed to beat Black Panther in terms of popularity.
It’s clear they’re not bothered by blacks people take the identities of whites.

COUSIN FUCKER

Tokenism is what DC does. Making bland black characters that occupy their own space and never rock the boat. Cyborg is the perfect example of that.

It could, but it would required years of active uphill battle of pushing him as an important character with equal footing as Cap, and then you would bitch and moan about it being SJW propaganda pushed on you regardless of the context. So why not just skip to him already being Cap because you're just going to complain in any case.

>COUSIN FUCKER
I'M NOT EVEN A SOUTHERNER I'M A YANKEE FROM FUCKING MAINE

>It could, but it would required years of active uphill battle of pushing him as an important character with equal footing as Cap,
So basically what they were doing for decades before making him Cap.
Do you actually follow comics?

I dislike African Americans.

>and then you would bitch and moan about it being SJW propaganda pushed on you regardless of the context.
Literally no one complained about Sam until they decided to make him Captain America even after he had his own identity to call his own.
>So why not just skip to him already being Cap because you're just going to complain in any case.
Contrary to your narrow point of view, co actually likes black characters when their written well. It’s when their used for publicity stunts and tokens do people bitch.

And I dislike cousin fucking, backwoods, redneck, trailer trash, extra chromosome packing, inbred peckerwoods, but apparently that’s going too far.

>So basically what they were doing for decades before making him Cap.

He's always been associated and tied to Cap, but he's never really considered to be as important as Cap until he got the shield. He was never the guy you would bring in to any story to give it gravitas.

Why not just make everyone black? Comic fans are such babies that anything set them off. Might as well have fun with this peabrains.

>t. Chaim Goldbergstein

t. still butthurt that his race was enslaved for hundreds of years

This. Being Captain America was good for Sam and actually made him a real character instead of just Black Guy #14.
Him being Cap in the movies will elevate him, not hurt him and to say otherwise is just racial bias.

That's only because the audience is wider now, also try to compare legacy character s arcs with the originals,some are fucking copypastes of it and Mary Sues/Gary Stus on top of that, the only ones I can remember being done correctly was X23 and BuckyCap,and no. Miles is not good.

>t. Adolf McSkinhead

>co actually likes black characters when their written well

Yeah, when they're already decades old characters you grew up reading. Every minority character by default is accused of being publicity stunt tokenism and SJW shit ruining comics. If you think someone like Riri or Moon Girl is a terrible character, it just about always ends up being about whining just about their skin color and diversity, rather than criticizing the writing being poor. If you truly cared just about the quality of writing with new PoC characters, whether or not they were black characters shouldn't even come to the conversation, it would be about substance. But racebaiting is what you always go for.

t. still butthurt his women have moved onto to BBC

Sam can't even use the shield right, you need superhuman strength to throw and catch it properly

Steve is literally a normal human.

>le bbc meme
cringe and niggerpilled
kill yourself mooncricket

Cap could do it just fine even when in the 90s he no longer had super serum pumping in his system.

Film Falcon has no powers though how can he be Captain America

Yep why be your own hero

>Every minority character by default is accused of being publicity stunt tokenism and SJW shit ruining comics.
Not true. Kamala Khan and Robbie Reyes were well received exactly for being well written minority characters.
>If you think someone like Riri or Moon Girl is a terrible character, it just about always ends up being about whining just about their skin color and diversity, rather than criticizing the writing being poor.
But people do. Specifically that they’re Mary Sues that are shilled by the narrative to make them seem likable and cooler than they are without actually writing them that way. Luna is smarter than Reed Richards because...reasons. Riri could be just as much as an ass as Tony yet was never called out on it.
>If you truly cared just about the quality of writing with new PoC characters, whether or not they were black characters shouldn't even come to the conversation, it would be about substance. But racebaiting is what you always go for.
It really seems to me that your making broad assumptions in that everyone here hates them only for being black and that we never talk about the shit writing. Which is ironic.

But he is being his own hero you dumbass.

ITT: White people telling blacks what they can’t and can like

CW1 was already a fucking atrocity and yet it made for a decent movie, CW2 could be the same.

This is what I’ve been saying for years. Yea Forums is constantly bitching about minorities stealing their heroes from them. Yet where were day when John Stewart was the Green Lantern. Y’all are a bunch of fucking hypocrites who make everything about race. And yet you wonder why there’s not enough nerds of color.

Since you all are insistent on acting dumb; have you ever thought that this is why minorities prefer Marvel over DC?
Because they’re willing to take risks and have minorities as the leads, even if it means an established character giving up their spot.
DC is way more conservative and much less willing to change; Superman will always be Clark Kent, Batman will always be Bruce Wayne, Wonder Woman will always be Diana Prince, Aquaman will always be Arthur Curry, etc.

based DC

He shoulden't be able to, though maybe its just experience

This is what I thought was a cop out with Kenan Kong during the New 52. You killed off the main Superman and had this new one, yet he stayed in China and eventually just became “a” Superman rather than “the” Superman. They really lost out on their Miles Morales.

>He says, as Tyrone plows his girlfriend for the fifth time tonight

Attached: C5903AD6-1EDD-46CE-BDDA-B5E96CC548D9.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Comic Falcon's only power is that he could talk to birds, which really didn't come into play much as Captain America either. He didn't even get a bald eagle!

>implying i would let a jiggaboo within a mile of my house

Yeah it’s really based of DC to let a potential market go to their competitor.
But hey, it least they’ll always quarter the market of angry, white nerds.

>Implying any white woman could resist an Alabama blacksnake

You better log off user.
You need to prep Jamal for his round next.

>niggers
>having a snake sized dick
lolno

I mean it’s technically more elephant sized, but when you’re tearing that white ass up, perspective don’t mean shit.

>muhdik mufuggah

>Luna is smarter than Reed Richards because...reasons

So fucking what. Why can Reed Richards not be upstaged by a new younger genius, one that is much is still developing and thus prone to mistakes, etc.? That's exactly what happens in the world. New geniuses replacing the old geniuses.

>He says, crying at the thought of his own microcock, seething at envy at men with big black dicks

There’s nothing with having a young genius character; it can be fun as Jimmy Neutron and Dexter’s Lab have shown.
But have a brand new character be an even bigger genius than a long established character? One of the unspoken rules of creating a new character; it comes off as overcompensating in order to make a character look cooler. It’s often seen in Mary Sue characters.

>one that is much is still developing and thus prone to mistakes, etc.?
But she doesn’t make mistakes. That’s the problem.

>getting this defensive over fucking Moon Girl of all things

t. trying to compensate for his 2 inch turd penis by BBCposting on a romanian moving pictures forum

It’s because she’s black. And we can’t have negroids upstaging the mighty whities now can we.
I bet you if they had Luke Cage whip out a bigger cock than Spider-Man’s there’d be riots.

t. eunuch who wishes he had a dick

Why are white men so obsessed with dick measurements. It’s pretty gay.

>But have a brand new character be an even bigger genius than a long established character?

Amadeus Cho debuted one of the eight smartest people in the world when he debuted, upstaging most of the geniuses in Marvel, but I guess that's okay because insecure nerds can still jerk off to Reed being smarter.

>You killed off the main Superman

And he immediately got better. Just like the first time he died.

I'm pretty sure there's been one or more stories where she's built something that doesn't work the way she thinks it would, specifically because she's too young, naive and arrogant.

but he didn't upstage anybody, which is why cho was fine

reed, pym, stark, banner, mccoy, t'challa, xavier, doom, sinister. they're all right around the same level and cho @ #8 left room for debate

having a 9 year old declared as SMARTER THAN ALL THE LISTED ABOVE AND YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT, is not good writing nor is it earned

How is it "earned" if he's already automatically the eight smartest person on Earth?

Hes better as Captain Falcon. Lets hope they get him to do FALCON PUUUUNCH

If Mackie gets a full-on Captain America movie, Mackie’s never going to let Tom live that down.

Mackie's a bit of bitch anyway.

because anything after top 5, arguably top 3 was up for healthy debate, he didn't "officially" bump anybody down a notch because there wasn't an official list, outside of reed being #1

then along comes a 4th grader and YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT, REED, STARK, & COMPANY ARE IDIOTS, OR YOU'RE A BIGOT and it was hamfisted and shit

The only way pavement apes get laid is through rape. Every other race hates them.

Mr. Terrific is a black man who is the third-smartest man on Earth in DC, yet this is not an issue despite coming out of nowhere.

The smartest person in Marvel is Valeria though.

because the dc universe doesn't have a lot of super scientists heroes like marvel does. also, terrific was created in an era where there was less tolerance than today but still accepted because the writing was, get this, good

you're searching for a "insecure nerds" strawman argument here and it's not going to work. the "nerds" don't mind that valeria is going to be smarter than reed and already excelling at an earlier age than reed was because the writing works

valeria has the raw potential and is brilliant, but still fucks up and reed is still the teacher. plus it's not known if the slight deage retcon is going to stick or not

>first movie says that Captain America only worked because of Steve's character
This is my biggest problem. Wilson is fine, but at the end of the day he's just an army guy. War Machine is a better legacy character because he made it his own.

>because the dc universe doesn't have a lot of super scientists heroes like marvel does

Adam Strange, Chief, Batman, Dr. Will Magnus, Dr. Mid-Nite, Barry Allen, Brainiac 5, Starman, Alan Scott was an engineer, Ray Palmer, Jay Garrick, Steel, Natasha Irons...

That's usually a core theme in a legacy story, though. Sam has to figure out how to live up to the title.

>muh legacy
More like "I'm a total fucking hack who just steals other people's idea", you dumbass piece of shit.

>War Machine is a better legacy character because he made it his own.

War Machine has always been way more irrelevant specifically because he's so throw away as a legacy character.

this but unironically

those aren't on super genius levels and are minor c/d-list names and not in constant runs like the marvel ones

adam strange, really?
mid-nite is a medical doctor
magnus is never used
batman being in the top 2 is a meme, because it's pure batwank. he's top 10 at best
barry is a csi "scientist"
brainiac, starman (but ted is dead), magnus and palmer are the only legit ones
natasha isn't a scientist

you're only hurting your argument

so 4

>daring
No, not anymore, "replacing everyone with niggers" has become stereotypically stupid.

is Jaime cheating? He's basically an entirely new character with unique abilities.

cringe
based

Adam Strange is a space adventurer who is smart enough to figure out and operate alien technology and calculate zeta beam trajectories across fucking galaxies as well as how long the effect has. He's not a super duper build anything genius like Sardath but he's way smarter than most people on Earth.

>Black captain america
How is this being your own hero again?

sure but he's not a genius super scientist. he's an archaeologist and able to use his intelligence in other ways

pym, reed, banner, they're all scientists first
luthor is a scientist first, so is terrific. it's their primary drive, knowledge. luna is a fucking 9 year old

>luna is a fucking 9 year old

And it's such a travesty in a highly sci-fi genre oriented environment to have a super genius child, despite it being a sci-fi trope.

And Miles isn't just "a" Spider-Man rather than "the" Spider-Man? Not a great comparison. Honestly, Kenan's a much better legacy since we actually see him go from hardheaded jackass to striving for what it means to be a Super Man. Miles was a bland as fuck character until Spider-Verse.

Valeria was younger than that when she became the smartest thing on the planet.

cringe
based
cringe
based
cringe
based and kekpilled
cringe
based and kekpilled
based and kekpilled
cringe
based and kekpilled
cringe and retardpilled
based and kekpilled
cringe
based
based

Attached: IMG_1164.jpg (334x506, 42K)

and it was retconned because it was stupid

Underrated

Based opposite day pepe

>They really lost out on their Miles Morales.
Miles wasn't an interesting character until Spider-verse came along, just like every Bendis self-insert.

I've yet to meet anyone in real life who had anything positive to say about falcon cap.

Most of the people I've discussed it with were fairly negative on the run and thought bucky cap was way better.

>And it's such a travesty in a highly sci-fi genre oriented environment to have a super genius child, despite it being a sci-fi trope.

It's usually because the characters like that are really badly written, one of the Star Trek series had a character, Wesley Crusher, who was boy genius and audience pretty much hated him.

Wesley was hated because he was a gary stu in an ensemble of brilliant minds and always the guy pulling a deus ex machina solution out of his ass. It's very different in a shared universe like in comics to be a child super genius where you're usually appearing just in one book.

How they do the story of Baron Zemo releasing the drug that makes everyone but hydra people infertile so only hydra babies will be born. That shit was fire.

Attached: Helmut_Zemo.jpg (198x281, 24K)

Do you even read comics? DC started the legacy aspect much sooner than Marvel ever did. Look at the comics now, Tony is back to being Iron Man, Steve Rodgers isn't Hydra Cap, and Thor Odinson is back to being Thor. Don't give Marvel a free pass when they're just as conservative as DC.

But he still wouldn't be wrong about never going to see a Falcon movie

I don't know what you're talking about Spider-verses global gross doesn't even equal half of black panthers domestic

Probably because Brubaker is a much better writer than Spencer.

None of DC’s legacies are minorities though.

Everyone loves Captain America

Also because Asians are seen as white people.

If you think about it, the end of Steven’s character arc makes no sense.

Between the "aww, so romantic" and "lol Peggy's tits", almost no one notices that this is true

It’s really a dick move for Steve to leave Bucky behind and feel the pain he felt after getting unfrozen.

>Mr. Terrific is a black man who is the third-smartest man on Earth in DC, yet this is not an issue despite coming out of nowhere.

Attached: RCO013_1475722615.jpg (1041x1600, 496K)

Attached: RCO014_1475722615.jpg (1041x1600, 572K)

These panels perfectly capture Yea Forums.

So how’s Wally West nowadays?
I heard DC preferred Barry Allen. Hopefully that doesn’t affect Wally...

user....I don’t want to tell you the horrors of the last few months... so I won’t

No, he isn’t. Most people actually loved Sam as CA whereas no one even remembers Bucky as Cap.

Again, remember that she’s a young black girl.

Hopefully it is better than the comic.

Will the comics have Sam back to being Captain America or will Marvel ignore it for now?

Falcon was the first African American hero in comics. He was already distinguished out the gate.

Making him Captain America only waters down his own title.

Marvel already had a more diverse lineup. Black Panther, Luke Cage, Falcon, Storm, Blade, etc

Hopefully this means that all of Fresh Start will be undone. They had a good status quo going before the relaunch.

if movies can make miles good maybe they can make sam good too. I'm willing to give him a chance.

So what’s wrong with getting more diverse.

>Falcon was the first African American hero in comics.
False.
He was the first black super hero character who did not have "Black" on his name.
And even that is debatable since there is a Black African super hero from the goldden age who happens to be albino, but I will let you sit with that can of worms open and move on.

the gesture made by handing him the shield is an enormous vote of confidence.
Even the though the actual storied weren't...good... I loved the evolution of the character and I feel he should have kept it a little longer.

Not to mention Riri was a redundant creation. there was already a black woman who had been introduced that would have been a suitable and natural choice but she wasn't Mary Sue enough.

He should have kept it permanently.

I’m just saying, you’ll never see DC do something like this.
Marvel has my respect.

This entire thread

Attached: 06EE8742-BD1D-4A55-8ECC-795E485F26DD.jpg (320x108, 15K)

Please observe global rule 3

>You will not post any of the following outside of Yea Forums: Trolls, flames, racism, off-topic replies, uncalled for catchphrases, macro image replies, indecipherable text (example: "lol u tk him 2da bar|?"), anthropomorphic ("furry") or grotesque ("guro") images, post number GETs ("dubs"), or loli/shota pornography.

>You will not post any of the following outside of Yea Forums: Trolls, flames, racism