Questionable Yea Forumsntent Thread

oh look, the robutt hates him for no reason too

Attached: 3996.png (800x1160, 141K)

Shit comic, fuck off

Read Questionable Content regularly.

That was sort of funny this time.

What the fuck is wrong with her lower body? How does Jeph think bodies work?

Attached: 1557109116870.png (427x570, 94K)

What the fuck did Sven do again? Rape a girl? Misgender her?

He got a job.

Terrible

A reminder that if you don't believe it, you are a special person, who can do so many wonderful things with your life, and one day I believe you'll finally be able to stop reading Questionable Content and really start living.

He constantly hit on his friend's girlfriend, gets intoxicated constantly at work, and sleeps around a lot.

Oh, that's Tai

I quit when she finally fucked the robot. I though that was when everyone was quitting?

I’ll quit when the redhead cyborg and the beefy baker sandwich the autist.

burn

There's always the next thing being teased. The Robuttening came after the Trappening and I think there was something small in between. Right now we have a possible muscle boy/ginger twink/THICC Syrian refugee polyamourous relationship developing.

>that salute
Has Jeph never seen a salute before? More countries should do 1 year mandatory conscription after high school. It will help reduce the number of fatties and give nuts a reality check. It would also make Jeph know what a fucking salute looks like.

based terrible poster

>tumblr didnt make me stab my hand

he only says that now because they pay his bills

Attached: olstabby.jpg (606x3443, 962K)

Looks like another stabbing is on the way.

it was column a and column b
if he wasn't an alcoholic, he probably wouldn't have turned to alcohol to vent
but if tumblr didn't make him butthurt, he probably wouldn't have turned to alcohol so hard

>Successful job as a country music writer
>good looking
>popular with women
>honest about a no-strings attached fling
>even takes an intern under his wing, despite the job offer being made drunk
>man of his word
Why is Sven made out to be such a bad guy? If anything, he'd probably be the coolest one to hang out with IRL. Is Ol' Stabby so insecure that he has to have his characters hate what he can never be?

Attached: sven is everything jeph wishes he could be.png (800x1160, 136K)

based

The guy who only exists to eat cereal now is the coolest guy. I don’t remember his name because he only shows up once a year to eat cereal. Even before Jornff lost his sack Sven seemed kinda douchey and would probably take some getting used to before you discovered his good qualities.

Ah yes, literally the third character to be introduced in the entire series. Marten's best friend, first bro, and one of maybe ten male characters to make more than ten appearances.

Excuse me, it's been so long since we've seen him I forgot.

This comic is terrible.

Steve

literally the only good character left, hopefully stabby keeps him on the back burner so he can't ruin him by making him something on the spectrum like asexual or a fire truck

All conscription would do is be a massive money sink, and that's in comparison to other military money sinks, that produced a bunch of ill-motivated soldiers spending a year doing busywork since there is no reason to waste the time or effort teaching conscripts anything more complicated than basic infantry skills.

Goddamn it, now I want to see Bubbles in full Grunt Style with some 5.11 pants, and a Blue Lives Matter Punisher skull ballcap.

she has her moments

Attached: 1474695890811.jpg (593x768, 103K)

that would give Bubbles ptsd

>Bubbles is sniffing psychadelic tea
>Brun comes in, accidentally steps on a tile that's the wrong color and starts stimming and ree-ing all over the place
>the erratically flapping Middle Easterner immediately plunges Bubbles back into a partially shelled-out city that had been taken over by ISIS
>a young boy runs by, no older than eight, dropping his messenger bag
>The Patrol's softie Unit 300485-standard class starts towards the bag without thinking shouting to the kid that he dropped something
>Dora Thwacks the side of the stubborn and quirky old espresso machine
>with this banging- a panel in Bubbles' Chasis busts open, within her chest the muzzle of a M134 Minigun gleams

go on

My penis approves of this.