Where were you?

>where were you?
>theres a lot of planets in the universe and unfortunately they didnt have you guys, tee hee silly men ;)

>wrinkly ball-faced space man with a fruity complexion spends decades fucking up thousands of worlds, killing billions upon trillions
>Bitch wasnt there
>the core-world of a galactic empire was annihilated by some grape flavored motherfucker and he stole an infinity stone, then fucked up the Asagardians, stole another stone, then fucked up Knowhere, got another stone
>Bitch still wasnt there
>Purple Drank looking motherfucker went to Earth which was known to have had multiple infinity stones circulating through it while in possession of multiple himself
>Bitch still wasnt there
>This barney the dinosaur looking motherfucker becomes a demi-god and takes out half of all life
>Bitch STILL wasnt there

What the fuck was this stupid retard doing, then?

Attached: a5312e5b3544ff2eaa312468c55e6f5d.png (540x780, 575K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-nTNWk152xs
youtube.com/watch?v=L2VoJuVfbjI&t=13m33s
twitter.com/carolsifs/status/1124428647035654144
youtube.com/watch?v=hFwHtt5VewM
soundgasm.net/u/belle_in_the_woods/F4M-Captain-Marvel-and-Spider-Man-Team-Up-to-Fuck
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She actually went to the Star Wars universe and saved Holdo from the light speed collision. Holdo proceeded to revive Emperor Palpatine

Rent
Free

Attached: 1556482740689.jpg (600x900, 180K)

She was suckin' intergalactic cock

Where was I? Where were You!

youtube.com/watch?v=-nTNWk152xs

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

I could aliens thinking she's a wear looking dude

Don't forget the time Ego was overtaking planets, it's like she saw it but did nothing of it since the GotG took care of it. Although it's not like we ever see a threat that gets taken care of by her. She probably spends her time in alien court rooms trying to figure out who needs to be punched in interplanetary disputes.

Attached: 1556952844583.jpg (1080x1080, 124K)

Probably got her powers deactivated and taken prisoner and used as a sex slave for aliens of all kinds for 30 years
By some stroke of luck, she snapped out of it and got freed and returned to Earth and is good at pretending she was doing hero shit

Wasnt that a thing in the comics? Where shes raped by some alien she gives birth too?

It wasn’t an alien. It was her son from the future

She was forced into the movies last minute to appease the leftist fuckheads at Disney.

>last minute
youtube.com/watch?v=L2VoJuVfbjI&t=13m33s
Carolhaters have nothing, so they have to lie
Sad!

>bitch showed up out of nowhere, thereby making the entire plot of the movie happen only because the script called for it, with no sense of natural progression
>somehow one planet needs all the avengers but this bitch can do their jobs on multiple planets
>tries to act as badass as they are when she hasn't done a damn thing against purple man
>fucks off until the climactic fight where she's the one going head-to-head with thanos when he gets the glove
>flip flops between kicking his ass and being thrown like a rag doll
>that moment when she and all the other women came together for the "I R STRONK WOMEN" checklist
This bitch is nothing but walking plot armor. I would have been beyond pissed if she was the one that saved everyone instead of Stark..
For context, I never saw Captain Marvel and I don't know the extent of her powers. I just felt like seeing Endgame since I liked IW.

God, you're a faggot.

>implying Brie likes white men
Um sweaty...

Attached: 4ptnb8w95eg21.jpg (853x1102, 112K)

The future and force are female, Sith Lords!

Attached: Unknown-1-500x512.jpg (500x512, 36K)

scratching her vulva whiler hearing Mr. Sandman all over again

Better question is why is earth the only place that can produce Avengers?

>but the spirit is male

Attached: SPOILER_hambaga.png (994x710, 103K)

Being written out due to poor sales of her movie.

>being this mad

Attached: 91cfebff-8204-4b68-9f85-a071c1d32527-screen-shot-2018-02-16-at-102207-am.png (250x330, 116K)

>wrinkly ball-faced space man with a fruity complexion
>grape flavored motherfucker
>Purple Drank looking motherfucker
>This barney the dinosaur looking motherfucker

Attached: FB_IMG_1554833872132.jpg (720x405, 19K)

Where were you, Carol?

Attached: lantern-3.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg (710x686, 251K)

She didn't exist until she was shoehorned into the story

We're the only ones dumb enough to find an infinity stone and make jets, guns, and robots with it.

I still don't get how they let the power stone get taken. Why didn't they use it to easily wipe Thanos out? How could you possibly stand a chance attacking anybody in possession of it?

>For context, I never saw Captain Marvel and I don't know the extent of her powers

She's basically just a cosmic energy sponge. When Thanos hit her and it didn't phase her it wasn't because of muh stronk wymyn, she was just absorbing the gauntlet and juicing up off it until he konked her with the power stone.

1.1 BILLION. Keep on seething, incels. Keep on seething.

twitter.com/carolsifs/status/1124428647035654144
Based Brie

Attached: sip.jpg (414x490, 22K)

MCU Novas are there to get their shit kicked in until Nova himself gets a movie

It does seem that way from the scene. Maybe she just really likes gamma ray bursts. OH SHIT I think we found Hulka Hulka Burning Fudge a new girlfriend!

In this version, she gets her power by tapping directly into the Space Gem.
Carol > experimental engine > Tesseract > space stone.

So when "thing" happened, why didn't she lose her powers?

Probably just asked Ebony Maw who used magic hax to get it. That and the Power Stone is pretty damn hard to control. Says something about Thanos that he could use it like that without bursting like everybody else until Dance-Lord and the Power of Friendship™. Ronan had to bind it to his hammertime but it was vulnerable and destroyed.

No, the tesseract was only being used as an energy source. Her powers came from the engine, which was basically the psyche-magnetron.

Is that a sexual innuendo?

Yas slay queen! White men btfo! Have sex incels! Put the "HER" in "HERO"!

Attached: 1550173505416.png (941x866, 514K)

Not for long, fascist

Attached: 59f.png (548x428, 131K)

No she gets her real power from having two X chromosomes. Also, she's stronger than the Hulk, Superman and Thor combined and everyone loves her and the Avengers are named after HER!

Attached: 1550951057830.png (1372x789, 1.24M)

She was talking to the manager.

Attached: 1557035558544.jpg (900x900, 161K)

>Her powers came from the engine
How does that work? If not from the cube, what fuels her powers?

She absorbed it, because... stuff.

This is why it was better to hint at Wakanda in Age of Ultron, and include Black Panther in Civil War, even though he hadn’t gotten a full explanation in his own movie, because it’s what those situations logically entail. Honestly, I blame the Russos and their obvious discomfort with really powerful characters and the more esoteric cosmic elements, because by the time Infinity War came out, her movie was already in the works, and it would have made way more sense for her to show up then.

Well, it isn't like this is the first time we've had an Infinity Stone power someone. The Mind Stone making Scarlet Witch a MINDFREAK isn't such a shock but not sure how it made her brother GOTTAGOFAST!!! The Mind Stone or the Space Stone was somehow talking to Selvig telling him the secrets to build his very own Stargate. The Stones are also somehow sentient, the Space Stone finding Red Skull wanting and banishing him. The Soul Stone demanding a sacrifice. The Aether playing hide and go seek within hosts. Speaking of the Aether we've seen them bond with people, so basically the Space Stone's powers bonded with Carol. Why? Who knows, but the implication seems to be that they are deliberately moving events along. All the Stones popping up at the same time, making themselves known, seemingly manipulating certain events. It's like they all want to be found, knowing they'd be brought together. Why? Who knows. Maybe they just wanted a family reunion. Maybe they're setting up something else that'll come up in later movies. Given everything else hinky about them, though, I'd suggest perhaps the energies of the Tesseract chose Carol for a reason. She was worthy? Or because she'd play some important part later on? Sort of like what Vision said, the Stone whispering to him in his head, cryptically hinting that something was going to happen.

>Ugh, just let me have my false narrative

Let's not forget how he got that sword. By sucking on George Lucas' white chubby bearded cock.

I think that the Russo didn't really want her at all in their movie. Disney forced them , maybe.

Technically Stark could return to earth by himself. Thanos could be beheaded anyway and Scarlet could destroy the cruiser herself and keep Thanos engaged until Stark ultimate sacrifice.

I remember the creator of thanos remarking on how marvel is hesitant to do cosmic or esoteric shit but hopes that will dissappear once a few more strange filme come out

You mean you didn't know? Carol being the propaganda weapon of the Skrulls against the Kree.

Other planets need avengers, that's fine, I can buy that. Except then the other spacefaring characters should've heard of her. We've had like 5 cosmic level movies before she showed up.

thats not what that means retard, living in someones head means you dont even see them

She was doing a terrible job hence why no one knows who the fuck she was. Not even Nebula, someone who worked for Thanos and definitely have connections to his intelligence network is aware of who she was.

Fair is fair, they dealt with that in her own movie. She was taking the Skrulls to settle on a new world and it just happened to be in another galaxy. She's pretty far removed for some time. I also can't imagine the Kree ever admitting her fucking them up and making Ronan flee with his wilting hammer tucked between his legs.

Honestly that one irked me quite a bit since it would have made a nice tie-in to GOTG if he doesn't just leave because of what she did but he has access to her history and knows she was empowered by an Infinity Stone. Basically he leaves because he's also thinking about the future. "Infinity Stone power, hm? Gotta get me some of that!" It would explain him going rogue from his own people when they make peace with Xandar and falls in with Thanos. Dude is jonesing for power.

>She was taking the Skrulls to settle on a new world and it just happened to be in another galaxy.
20 years is a long time to be doing just the one thing.
I half agree with you in the tie in though. Carol's movie just feels so what it is; tacked on at the last minute and not integrated well at all.

Takes awhile to set up a colony. Can't be done overnight, plus she could have been helping gather other stray Skrulls and showing them the way. In that case not trying to be obvious would be a boon since they would want to do it stealthily. Thing is she's not exactly stealthy. Goddamn glowing streak flying around.

Yeah, I'm making shit up but there seemed way too few Skrulls at the end of the movie to make an effective colony. Surely they'd need others. Anyway at least in the movie hoping to the next galaxy isn't considered a usual thing since Mar-Vell was doing some janky shit to get them an engine that could do it. The usual FTL method from GOTG seems to be the galactic standard and it's some kind of network of jump points. I don't know if we were aware of any timeframe on how long their journey would take, either.

>Force impregnated Shmi, a woman
>only biological men can impregnate
>"FoRcE iS fEmAlE"

Attached: 1512274489331.png (854x740, 561K)

You may not be aware of this, but space is actually quite big.

>1.1 BILLION
Thanks to Endgame, a movie about men saving the universe

Attached: 59039533.jpg (700x701, 84K)

Yes, it is not uncommon to feel angry when someone pisses in your cornflakes. IT'S NOT EVEN BEEN TWO MONTHS, ASSHOLE.

More or less. It was Marcus Immortus, the son of Immortus, who is the future version of Kang.

It's never mentioned who Marcus' original mother was, but he seduces / date rapes Carol and impregnates her with himself, because that's the only way he can go to the real world (he was born in Limbo, a dimension outside of time ruled by Immortus).
So he is born into the real world and grows into an adult in a matter of hours, then he asks Carol if she wants to come with him back to Limbo.... um... hold on... anyway, he mindfuckes her throughout this using machines, so she comes along with him to Limbo.
There, it turns out he made a miscalculation and he starts aging very rapidly again until he dies of old age and she is alone.

It's very fucked-up and Chris Claremont was not happy at all.

What is it like to be such a piece of dogshit, user?

Fuck off and die.

Constant reminder that Brie and her fans are white female supremacists who fetishize black culture but refuse to acknowledge them as equals

Attached: 85773202.jpg (1124x1324, 153K)

In my headcanon, Mar-Vell used the Space Stone to create the platonic ideal of a space ship engine. The ultimate essence of a space ship engine. Whatever you would put this thing into would become a space ship. So the actual engine was not hardware, it was some kind of energy construct. That's how it took refuge into Carol when she blew up the physical engine and turned her into a spaceship.

But I still think she should have to refuel every now and then, by floating near a star or something.

Of course. Those sickos are fuckin racist. They consider the "minorities", especially blacks, like pets. Inferior beings that need the help of the way superior white females (since white men are evil) because they cannot succeed otherwise.

Using SJW culture against itself is one of the most rewarding experiences Twitter can offer

MANDINGO

youtube.com/watch?v=hFwHtt5VewM

It felt kind of condescending, although Kalima apparently didn't feel that way.

>"Oh my god, you dumb monkey..."

Attached: 1.png (1056x598, 1014K)

>still being this obsessed
Kind of embarrassing to watch.

I know. I can't believe there are pitiful people out there obsessed with defending a racist misandrist like Brie either.

>107410410
It's so cute watching them continue to reach and reach every day, in hopes she won't de-throne AquaBros.

>>wrinkly ball-faced space man with a fruity complexion spends decades fucking up thousands of worlds, killing billions upon trillions

Space is fuckin huge though and as seen in her movie much of it is uncharted even to Kree...

>what fuels her powers?

The fuck fuels the Hulk?

She sucked up powerstone energy that permanently effected her body.

Comic shit...

>Space is fuckin huge though

Fuck off. We KNOW why she didn't stop him: because she didn't exist yet.

>The fuck fuels the Hulk?

Uh. Good question. Kind of like asking where he gets the 2000 lbs-or-so he gains when he changes.

Captain Marvel should never have been set in the 90s. They forced that in a desperate attempt to make her more important at the price of creating absurd contradictions.

You have to be 18 to post here, OP.

>Trying really hard to make Captain Marvel appealing that their resorting to as

Well I’ll fap to it but it still won’t make me like her.

>according to Brie Larson

Captain Marvel 2, will become a comical space opera with gag everywhere. Carol will become like Thor, a fucking Joke.

Can somebody make a gif or webm of that part of Half in the Bag where she says she hates old white guys and then the subtitles say [applause for ageism, racism, and sexism]? I would like to have that.

That would require someone to write a captain marvel story where she has a personality

>decades of war and strife from the enemies of America and her allies and where were you?
>DEM TIDDIES WAS FAT MY DUDE
Steve was a shittier hero than Carol.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Personally I feel like they may be overestimating how popular and profitable captain marvel will be in the long run after endgame assuming if they are going to push as a new key central character and if they don’t either significantly improve her character or get Brie Larson to step up her acting
Now some anons will properly point out her solo film making about 1.1 billion worldwide but it was released after infinity war and effectively right before endgame when the MCU hype train was in full swing
Not to mention many people have likely already made up their minds whether they like her character or not and last time I checked the reception to her solo film was not entirely positive
I say it’s probably be best to just wait and see how she and the other heroes fair without captain America or iron man and the Thanos/infinity stones storyline being wrapped up

>What the fuck was this stupid retard doing, then?
Being a stupid retard.
Obviously.

Again? Seriously? This is the 10th thread discussing this and still you want an answer again

Space is fucking big you retard. What's to explain? She's not fucking god and knows everything. How would she know?

Have you even watched the first GotG movie? The effect is pretty obvious why no one uses it

She existed. She just didn't know what's going on. Again, Space is fucking huge. She even commented on why she never appeared. Did you even pay attention?

This doesn't even make sense for the rules they established earlier in the film

Christ! How can one constantly live like a victim?

>Space is fucking big you retard.

>Space is fucking huge.

In 23 years she never heard about the mad Titan who travels from world to world to massacre half their people.

You can fuck off, eat shit and go to Hell, you pair of brainless mutants.

>powered by tesseract/space stone
>just really fast, can't teleport

For that matter,
>using the tesseract/space stone to power a lightspeed engine
>instead of...just using the tesseract

The Holocaust had 11 million satisfied customers, it must be good!

Yeah this is a bit weak. Even more afte gog-Gog2 where you can see that the space is just a pretty big federation of comunities.

>In 23 years she never heard about the mad Titan who travels from world to world to massacre half their people.
Didn't she actually know Thanos? She was ready to go off to find him and said she knew some people who might know where he is.

>people who do t like Captain Marvel
>CAPTAIN MARVEL IS THE ONE TO SWOOP IN AND SAVE THE DAY IN END GAME! FUCK THIS DEUS EX MACHINA BULLSHIT!! REEEEEE!!

>also people who don’t like Captain Marvel
>IF SHES SO IMPORTANT WHY WASNT SHE INVOLVED IN EVENTS X Y AND Z HUH!?! WHY IS SHE EVERYWHERE AT ONCE STOPPING ALL EVIL DOING?!?

I can’t imagine the mental capacity it takes to put in the amount of effort people do to shit on things they literally are not being forced to watch.

Attached: B08BD0F6-7A10-4DD6-854E-26565F985726.jpg (1200x800, 97K)

Do people really have a problem with Steve retiring?

The point is that both options were stupid and it makes you wonder why they bothered introducing a character that simply doesn't fit into the established universe properly.

Because she's the best character Marvel has.
And it worked out since her movie made a billion dollars and she's the main reason Endgame made two billion.

Attached: briefu.gif (268x268, 2.61M)

Gross. Homophobic nazis like you and Brie need to leave.

Attached: D0M0F5zW0AEf86v.jpg (675x1200, 93K)

>Because she's the best character Marvel has.
>her movie made a billion dollars and she's the main reason
Jesus Christ...I don't even have the desire to explain why those two statements are stupid as fuck. Keep believing what you like, it's ok. Yeah! It's better that way...My god, I hope it's a bait.

Attached: 1 (30).jpg (533x388, 177K)

I have the feeling that the real problem for a lot of butthurt people here is that Steve is no longer a virgin.

soundgasm.net/u/belle_in_the_woods/F4M-Captain-Marvel-and-Spider-Man-Team-Up-to-Fuck

We could have gotten a good Captain Marvel.
We did not. Instead, we got this, which will negatively affect the future of the MCU. So,we are mad and this is our only recourse.

Was that simple enough for you?

>I hope it's a bait.

Of course it was bait. At this point I am wondering whether real Carolfags actually exist. I think it's all just trolls who just like to mock people.

From Ego starting to take over planets to him being stopped and killed was about 20 minutes. Nobody had time to figure out what was going on let alone where to go to stop it.

>Steve was a shittier hero than Carol.
The absolute state of Carolfags.
If you'd actually watched an MCU movie before that piece of shit you'd have known that Steve was always going to retire eventually.

>We could have gotten a good Captain Marvel.
It was always going to be Carol.
So no. We couldn't.

>somehow one planet
Can people stop with the “why is Earth so special?” shit? It’s special because we live here and we write the fucking capeshit stories to be all about us. Jesus Christ.

you are life is not life its a waste end it

Carol has the potential to be an amazing story engine. She is just abused by poor writers.

I appreciate that even casuals don't like Captain Marvel. Brie was a blessing.

If Black Panther came out earlier we would have gotten Monica.

>Source: Brie's feet

Even Carol's diehard fans care more about the merchandising opportunity she presents than they do about her as a character.

Attached: CAStrip28Site.png (640x1324, 481K)

Based soundgasmposter

Attached: 1557101474911.png (1360x616, 33K)

He traveled back via alternate means

Peter isn’t a man yet

Kate doesn't speak for most people, she's an asshole and simultaneously doesn't understand normal people or nerds.

How the fuck does she navigate through space?

3D chess.
THREE DEE CHESS!!!

They chose a woman that is unlikeable and probably gay and is being pushed by wealthy jews/creeps to play a comic book character that is unlikeable and is being pushed by wealthy jews/creeps and been retconned into being gay.

It's like pottery.

Probably.

Shut up you penis haver.
That's how.

I bet you wouldn't ask that of Nova.
Wait..he uses gravity fields and a universal super computer that has charted most everything in space saved on a star maps...
So uh...

You just gave me a stroke wtf

>haven't seen Captain Marvel so Endgame was her first appearance for me
>she does nothing
>she says nothing
>she makes a defiant face from time to time
I don't want to make a premature judgment since I haven't seen her solo movie, but is this the full extent of her character?

Pretty much.
She uh...tries to be like the boys and uh...is a really strong woman.
That's the extent of her character.
She has no actual personality she's just an empty suit.

>according to Brie Larson
Does she not realize that the actors don't control what is canon? Are all actors this retarded?

her saving Stark from dying in space is nothing?

her actions that serve the plot were fine, I'm talking about the character, as in the personality. I didn't see any. all I saw was muscle.

Brie is a curse. It could have been good,

You will admit that was a little contrived,

>The fuck fuels the Hulk?
Rage. Pure, unadulterated RAGE.

Attached: i-dont-need-a-jet-pack-all-i-need-is-21791995.png (500x490, 124K)

She has the Kree stuff in her suit so one could reasonably assume there's some sort of map in it.

cringe

look at those wrinkles

>I could aliens thinking she's a wear looking dude

Attached: 1544490129992.gif (720x846, 877K)

and almost every important avenger comes from earth and that's who the motherfucking movie is about. the plot literally centers around these motherfuckers

She's proactive and she's determined. They did well showing the core aspects in the time they had.
Her movie goes further in depth and it's great, you should watch it.

Attached: 1554084860391.jpg (497x557, 29K)

>>
>Uh. Good question. Kind of like asking where he gets the 2000 lbs-or-so he gains when he changes.
He converts ambient radiation into mass.

Your not using that right, like not even close

>you should watch it.

DON'T FALL FOR IT, user, IT'S A TRAP!

Attached: fack.png (155x91, 31K)

Nnnno.

In order to acquire a ton of mass (I am going by the assumption the MCU Hulk weighs about that much) he'd have to convert um E = MC2, so 8.98755179 × 10^19 joules, say 90 exajoules.

So every time the Hulk turns back into Bruce Banner he releases 50 times the energy of the Tsar Bomba as radiation?

user im not telling you that it makes sense im just telling you how it works.

According to whom?