So, what do you think about spencer spider-man?

So, what do you think about spencer spider-man?

Attached: spencer spiderman.jpg (1600x1230, 694K)

it's better than slott and MJ is good again, I can't complain

Feels like a return to form, like Slott was never there.

I wouldn't know. I don't support Marvel and I certainly don't support Spencer. Yes, I'm morally superior, get over it.

not great, but i can't think of much to bitch about really

Better than Slott, not as good as JMS

Bit of a slow start but it was understandable since Spencer had to establish relationships going forwards but it picked up with Black Cat's stuff, Hunted is good as a first major arc and I'm hoping Spencer finally says what's up with Black Ant.

Also thought I recently had which'll be hilarious if true. The Beetle that's in the Dome is Fred's discount LMD.

Attached: RCO014_w.jpg (1289x1974, 636K)

Everyone else pirates their comics, retard.
I've been enjoying it.

Attached: 1552489644082.png (555x281, 340K)

I dig it

>all that black people.

>Yes, I'm morally superior, get over it.
Kek.

Attached: A638244A-E895-48E4-9116-EE5F63850FDE.jpg (2588x1536, 802K)

Not perfect, but it's better than Slutt's

It's been alright. He's done well by Felecia which counts for a lot. I just wish the stories weren't stretched out so much, though I suspect that may also be editorial and not him.

Attached: RCO020.jpg (1041x1600, 413K)

There are 13 persons on that pic and only 3.25 of them are black

It’s fun and Spencer is doing some unique stuff

Anyone find it sad Max Dillion is straight up replaced?

Im just happy to see proper Scorpion again.

>haven't read Spencer's Spider-Man
>loved his Superior Foes
>feel like bringing back MJ is a step backwards at this point and will never end well anyway
I'm conflicted, how's been the actual superheroing stuff?

>how's been the actual superheroing stuff?
Good. Plenty of good guys fighting badguys. I wouldn't call it quite a return to form yet but we're getting there.

Well right now Kraven has returned to not only groom Peter back into worthy prey, but to fuck over rich wannabe hunters/weed out weak animal themed villains in a Most Dangerous Game style bottle episode in Central Park
>Taskmaster and Black Ant bro team kidnapped every animal themed villain for Kraven's plan
>Kraven has a clone son that killed all the other clone children, who has a short temper
>Lizard willingly got himself caught to save his lizard son
>Felicia is just trying to survive and protect Conner's son
>Bunch of rich assholes controlling Kraven bots
>Vulture leading a group of villains just trying to survive the hunt

I'm waiting to see how much of OMD they actually let him fix.

Honestly I think we're getting to a good place and that actively trying to fix it would be giving it too much attention. All the better to just move on and pretend it never happened.

It's good.

so when they finish hunted they have to explain the bug demon creature that was lurking at the beginning of his run

I don't really think that'll work. It's a ticking time bomb of controversy down the line. They got lucky that social media wasn't heavily in place at the time OMD happened and that Disney was still hands off.

The only way to deal with it is to not only erase it but absolve them of having done the deal in the first place, or prevented them from doing so. Otherwise some clickbait snarkers will bring it up and then some writer would think it'd be great to revisit.

That's not going to happen, there's the bug demon hanging around and I think that there was some Mephisto stuff in SP/DP but I haven't read that one myself.
OMD is not like Sins Past, you can't just pretend that it never happened.

Could use improvement, but I would rank him higher than most BND-era writers and especially higher than Slott.

See that's kind of a thing too. We just had over a decade of Slott so I can't tell how much is good on Spencer and how much is just the bar being lowered.

bring back Slott

I don't think so, Slott.

Spider-Man for me died in 2008.
I don't even mean that in like a depressed way, it's just like, that's when the story ended for me, after following monthly since 1994.
This doesn't feel like the story has started up again, but it's coming really close. I don't even hate Slott, it just never felt like the same character to me. This one at least feels a bit more like how I remember.

Berry berry niceu

bump

It's insanely mediocre, and goes back to the current problem of "All of Spider-Man's enemies are totes lame rite guis?"

The problem is that Spencer uses animal themed characters that don't make sense to be there. Puma is literally an avatar for his animal.

Like it a lot. Hunted has been fun with great tie in issues and looking forward to the superior foes stuff next arc. Locking down Ottley and now Gleason as artists on the book helps a lot too.

Get away Slott.

all i know is he seems to agree with me on Black Cat so far. everything he's doing with her is shit i said should be done years ago. so i'm happy as far as that goes.

>Implying

Slott's worse, but that doesn't make Spencer's run better.

Also, how would I like Slott if I complained about how the rogues are handled?

>Slott's worse, but that doesn't make Spencer's run better.
Yes it does.

>Someone being worse than someone else doesn’t mean the other person is better.
How do you manage to breathe let alone read

marvels sjw and feminist policy pretty much makes it impossible to like any of their current writers right now.
but even if you look passed that it´s still sucks a lot that peter is written once again like a manchild and idiot

>marvels sjw and feminist policy
Good thing that it's nowhere to be found in Spencer's run.
>peter is written once again like a manchild and idiot
The first part of his run made a caricature of Spider-Man that embodied all of the things that were wrong about the current portrayal of the character and all of the stupid shit that Peter did under Slott came to bite him in the ass.

Spoken like someone who doesn’t read any current marvel and whose view on the company comes solely from the threads dedicated to the same five images from the last ten years.

Yeah at least early Slott was still free of sjws crap

neither mj nor black cat are allowed to be drawn sexy like the used to be.
it´s obvious that marvels censorship policy is in full effect.
and peter is still a manchild. everytime he makes a joke it´s a crinchy joke where all the other character role their eyes at how stupid and childish he is.
long gone are the days of peter parker actually being a cool and brilliant adult man

I had a feeling it was you.

This

We've done this several times over, we've given you examples that prove you incorrect several times over, and yet you keep doing this.

no you didn´t
black cat zipper is now higher then ever before, mj hasn´t shown any cleavage for more then 5 years now and both got magic breast reductions

Do you really want to start this go-around of us posting pages and then you stopping responding when everyone starts showing you how full of shit you are, yet again?

if somebody actually once did It would be ok but you never do. you post examples of clearly toned down female characters, throw in some insult and then start to cry.
you never post a picture of mj or black cat with the same amount of cleavage and the same breast size as they used to have because you can´t

>if somebody actually once did It would be ok but you never do
Again, we have, multiple times. You just continuously move the goal posts when we do.

Here's the last (you) you'll be getting from me.

>Again, we have, multiple times. You just continuously move the goal posts when we do.
again you never do. you post examples which clearly have smaller breast and show of less cleavage in a weird attempt to justify censorship

For all the whine, It's still a major improvement over Slutt's work.