Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that the Weirdmageddon was better than Endgame?

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that the Weirdmageddon was better than Endgame?

Attached: 6abd4e40ebc03da8664e4a1fcc1f50ac133d651f_hq.jpg (1024x581, 47K)

It wasn’t even better than Change Your Mind

i just realized i never even watch season 2 of gravity falls after NMM

Pretend NMM is the finale, the last several episodes are pretty infuriating to most people and considered the worst of the series

yikes

>Yea Forums is contrarian as usual
why did I even bother?

Yes it fucking was, retard. It was shitty in some aspects but CYM was shitty as a whole.

No way, CYM was garbage

I only agree because I don't give a shit about the MCU
Based
>Implying Not What He Seems isn't pure kino
Eat shit, faggot.

Everything after Not What He Seems sucks.

Nah,man. This was just trash, even CYM gave us some WD

Attached: BD3F4E4A-FBB3-4799-A624-537CE1F872BE.jpg (680x768, 76K)

no but it was better than the entire stephen universe series.

Yeah she's hot but her appearance was a disgrace and letdown

>It wasn’t even better than Change Your Mind
How will gravity fags ever recovery?

Normies think otherwise

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-05 at 9.17.27 PM.png (1238x874, 219K)

no because Endgame had character's sacrifices have ramifications not for a character's sacifice to be UNDONE IN THE LAST 10 MINS.

Not really.
Bill was never a particularly good villain, part 2 of 3 sucked and while Stan's sacrifice was GOAT the hackneyed happy ending thrown in at the end cheapend it.

It was a decent finale for a great show but it had way to many problems.

>the virgin rushed, poorly written Weirdmageddon and CYM vs the chad End of the Galaxy

This has never been a contest

Attached: 1464461213953.png (800x1500, 284K)

That's because WoY is literally better in every regard

>Galaxy is destroyed
>lol nah, immediately comes back to life because of one plant
Literally worse than White Diamond redemption or Stan getting his memories back

The worst one will be Star

>galaxy being restored to a working order because of super pollen is a big deal

Most of the inhabitants are still dead and all of that shit will have to be recolonized so it's not much of a save user

The only reason I still watch that show is I keep having lewd dreams involving Pink Diamond

Good user

Sad but true

stan shouldnt have recovered his memory,that was dumb,his sacrifice meant nothing he didnt lose anything,he should have stayed as an old man with alzeheimer

Guillermo del Toro liked it. Good enough for me

>billion year old trickster demon tricked so easily
Yep into the trash it goes
Also Stanley was shit throughout the finale, no matter how much you like watching him punch Bill

Attached: tries-to-abandon-family.png (1366x768, 1.33M)

and saying Weirdmaggedon was better than Endgame isn't contrarian?

What a joke. Talk no jutsuing all three diamonds at once was a bigger case of hack writing than Stan getting his memories back. GF at least had the balls to give their psycopath villain come uppance instead of forcing the show to end on the protagonist befriending him. God, everything about CYM was awful except for the few seconds of James Baxter animation.

I thought Steven's talk with White Diamond was really well done too—in fact that whole scene up until White throwing a hissy fit was a great watch. I kind of feel like Weirdmageddon was just a big meh, it didn't feel as rushed as Change Your Mind but it was just kind of going through the motions there was literally nothing to sink your teeth into. The best part about the whole thing was the intro changing. Also shit like "natural weirdness magnetism" keeping Bill from leaving Gravity Fall.

Attached: Change Your Mind_trim5.webm (960x540, 3M)

Can we keep non-Emmy winning shows out of these threads please? Thanks in advance incel.

Attached: BASTE Lola.png (1080x1080, 1.36M)

>pedo pandering shows