Nebula stole the show in "Endgame"

Agree?

Attached: Nebula Guardians.jpg (780x438, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=giQdE3R-3LU
twitter.com/realsnyderos/status/1122049439718264833
youtube.com/watch?v=JS0LIe1CDgQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Absolutely.

She let it get to her head
youtube.com/watch?v=giQdE3R-3LU

agreed, her arc was handled really well

Someone said this to me, and I agree:
Nebula should have lead the A-Force charge. It would bring her arc full circle, as she was doing the last defiant act against her father.

Best character in the movie much like how Thor was the best character in Infinity War. Its just a shame she didn't get her moment of victory, she should've been the one to destroy Sanctuary or been the one to kill Thanos. I understand why they did what they did with Thanos but god damned she deserved one victory

Pretty much, Carol took every moment of victory from her, I'd say it was the major reason I dislike her but her personality is that

She conquered herself, the most difficult battle of all.
ok that was cheesy sorry

She killed herself user, she absolutely deserved to strike a decisive blow against Thanos. Or at least we should've seen her and tony figure a way to get back on their own. She just didn't get a full pay off, just a set of wonderful set ups

it was the most memorable scene of the movie for me desu

Karen stole my heart.

It would have been nice to see her get her own back on her father, but that also seems like something more fitting of the old, angry Nebula than the current one. She can't be fucked with a quest for revenge any more.

Blue buttcheeks.

>Beheads the real thanos.
Boomer thor steals your show

Attached: 1556921963957.png (1020x851, 1.88M)

Purple crack

I thought it was fucked that even Nebula knew she couldn't reason with herself at that point in time.
Really signifies the character development she's received since then.

I really liked how they had those comparisons going on. Like how Cap seeing himself elicits "You gotta be shitting me"

Disagree, but she and her arcs were surprisingly one of the better parts of the movie.

You're thinking of Ant Man

Him too

Attached: flick me.gif (195x195, 747K)

they are making a new jumanji movie?

coming out this christmas against another Star Wars movie

>I can do this all day
>Yeah, yeah, I know
Even Cap has had enough of his own bullshit

just how many star wars movie can Disney shit in a year. holy fuck! I know green screen and CGI are cheap but come on!

Video description says it's a sketch but it sure doesn't look like one.
What's the source?

I wish Captain America had gotten to trade quips with himself more.

"Really Cap. GROW UP."

I don't know, the whole "Bucky's alive!" moment is pretty amazing. He knew his own weakness.

Surprisingly, yes

Curses. Now I want a Loki (Avengers-era) vs Loki (Thor 3-era) fight.

Yes, but only because Mantis didn't get any lines.

Shame they couldn't kiss and make up.

Then we'd have two Nebulas.

What fun.

I believe she said the word "Knives!"

Wonder what her paycheck was for that.

60 billion double dollars, of course.

Bonus if you get the reference.

Definitely
She progressing from being a standard lieutenant mook to having a great character arc about breaking free from the psychological conditioning of abuse and living your own life as your own person.
She should have been the one to fight Thanos at the end with the Big Three, not Carol. maybe with some team-attack with Tony giving her some nano-bots to enhance her robotics.

At the very least, she should have landed a single punch on Thanos.

Did she want to even hurt him? She looked sad when Thor beheaded him

Nebula's been best girl for two whole movies now, bro.

She was willing to destroy a thousand planets if Ronan killed her dad, so yes.

The best thing (or saddest) about Cap's progression in all of his movies and the Avengers movies is how disillusioned he's become with all the particular elements of his world but how he holds onto his morality and sense of right and wrong.

Yeah I really enjoyed her arc from GotG2 and how half of IW felt like GotG3 playing on top of Avengers 1.

I feel like some feeling would change after she had to kill her past self for being to obsessed with her fathers approval that she seemed to only want so he would leave her alone more than actually wanting it. I would've liked more screen time with her and Tony at the beginning

I concur.
Should have been the one in the center of the Girl Power moment instead of Carol.

Women ruin everything
they were only good back when we treated them as livestock

She stole my heart
And my nights of sleep if you know what I mean

Steve outsmarts both the Hydra agents and his past self based on his future knowledge, Steve carries the FUCK out of this movie DESU

Does anyone else wonder if the Quantum pit they drop into to time travel was a reference to Micronauts?

I want both Nebulas. Angry, possessive Nebula and sweet, shy Nebula.

>Nebula with daddy issues who needs your approval
>And Nebula who's more experienced and will make you a better man

It would be heaven.

I can't wait for the inevitable fanart depicting both Nebulas simultaneously.

Yes.

It really seems like it. Although officially Hasbro is working on a film with paramount.

Guess its a ROM thing where thry can use the plot but not the names.

Attached: Micronauts_Vol_1_38.jpg (400x611, 92K)

The Human Typhoon!?

Kind of easy to "steal the show" when they nerfed most of the main characters.

Nailed it.

Also Nebula needs this gun.

Attached: Your gun sucks.gif (500x341, 473K)

Because he's not against his past self's idealism. Hell, he's still idealistic at the present.

twitter.com/realsnyderos/status/1122049439718264833

Attached: 1488880028240.png (799x808, 398K)

The level of butthurt

I think they've just been doing 1 per year recently though? And with Solo flopping all the side stuff is on hiatus.

Anyways, Nebula and Lang were my favorite parts of the movie, cool to see somewhat lesser characters get a ton of shine/screetime and have the movie turn out better as a result. Guardians 3, with Gunn back especially, should be aces.

What a stupid, stupid person.

what a weird way to say Thor

> I know I can distract myself with this piece of information at this point in time because this really fucked me up back then.

> I randomly blurt out my mother's first name like I expect this guy to understand what it means to me, and somehow that means he now doesn’t want to kill me anymore.

Obviously the same thing.

actually it is Clint

You're quite the edgy boi aren't you?

I did enjoy the moment between him and the Yakuza guy.

>"You killed innocent people."
>"WE killed innocent people?!" (a reference to Thanos killing way more)

Is this a fan twitter or the real deal?

Dude was like, "Are you high? Thanos slaughtered half the planet and you're judging us?"

Though I'm excited to see how the dynamic turns out, i do wonder how Thor will work out as a guardian. He's leagues above them as far as power goes, so theoretically he'd trivalize any combat conflict that's guardians level and any combat conflict that would give him issues would destroy the other guardians. I suppose it could be a two pronged conflict, him handling one end and them the other.

I also just hope it isn't him and Quill butting heads the whole time. It seems clear that Thor doesn't have any respect for Quill based on both IW and Endgame. It was a funny gag in Endwar, but it would get old pretty fast if Thor is constantly trying to take charge, especially considering he just decided taking charge wasn't what he wanted to do in life, unless the story is gonna be him realizing yeah he really does wanna lead and go back to new asgard.

I don't know about that, but she deserved those 45 minutes.

Attached: 59301269_10205450881109191_2490931549638230016_n.jpg (480x600, 37K)

It's called acting.

Best girl in the MCU, glad she's joining up with the Guardians for the next one

Attached: 1555084247347.png (474x711, 90K)

Thor isn't in his prime right now, physically or mentally. He's joining with the guardians because it seems fun so I doubt he'll go at it with all he's got

She elevated every scene she was in

Even part of what's he's got is more than most of the guardians at their best.

I do hope he at least slims up between the two movies. Or at least if he doesnt due to timeframe not allowing, he's not pathetic anymore. He at least seems like he's gotten it together compared to most of EG

Yeah out of anybody in the mcu movies i've seen recently, I thought her arc here was the most interesting,
Fucking got me bud

Not being able to get obvious jokes is a sign of autism user. You should get that check out

should've just pressed her button faster
she's the reason Stark died

Didn't like the movie, but she was great.

I wanted more. Bigger role in the final battle, interactions with Tony after opening, something

I very much hope she's the female lead in GotG 3 over the new Gamora.

Are Snyder fans brain damaged?

I loved how the scene where the Caps meet was basically the intro dialogue for a mirror match in a fighter game.

youtube.com/watch?v=JS0LIe1CDgQ
>Tony, Nebula, and a football.

>got sidelined during every major event of the movie so that a different character could shine
>still stole every scene she was in and had the most compelling character arc
Truly best girl of the MCU at the moment. If they don't make her the female lead of GotG 3 they don't know what they're doing.

Based antchads

As all things should be.

Attached: 4401837-0417946994-tumblr.jpg (968x1254, 2M)

The movie was an Ant Man movie for like the first two hours. Even when Tony and Cap were on their own it was essentially an Ant Man movie. Yeah, Nebula got a lot of time but Scott totally stole the show for the first hour or two.

Attached: Kamen Rider Ant.jpg (800x599, 117K)

Fellow Antbro

Yeah it was pretty great, I would even call the first part of the movie "Ant-Man and The Time Heist"

Attached: Scott_Lang_(Earth-199999)_from_Ant-Man_and_the_Wasp_(film)_promo_art_001.jpg (266x441, 36K)

I love how infectious he was to everyone. Even the plans on their holographic menus read "Time Heist" when Tony thought it was absolutely idiotic and Banner basically became a good friend of his from one or two conversations considering the whole taco thing.

Ant-Man's advantage is casual down-on-my-luck style charisma. People can't help but want the guy to succeed.

>Training montage with Quill and Thor, Rocket as their coach
>In the time that it takes Quill to lose 10 pounds, Thor is back to his shredded, buff self
>he didn't even need to work out, it was just a dietary change

That's basically Scott's shtick. The first Ant-Man was about him being a expendable thief that ends up winning the heart of the Pyms and his family. They may make fun of him for being a goofy guy but in the end he is a reliable and likeable hero.

It was good to see that even that carried over to the Avengers.

Attached: 1556872610684.jpg (970x506, 46K)

I'm just glad he got that much time to shine in Avengers to be honest. Both his movies have been fun and Endgame just added to him even more. I can't wait to see if there's a third movie because Scott, Hank, Hope, and now Cassie are a blast. Adult Cassie in a suit would be neat with her trying to protect her dad.

I loved that they built how Scot was treated like a secondary player by the Guardians and Tony but Cap and Hulk see his worth as a hero.

Something that I hated in the first avengers film was the lack of Ant-man, he was the hero that got bullied by other heroes, without him the team dynamic doesn't have as many character flaws.

Should've carried the gauntlet to the end instead of Captain Fungus.