Scooby Doo & Batman: The Brave and the Bold

Is this worth buying or only worth a YOHOHO?

Attached: 9946D9A5-1608-4C59-B65B-4A43485D6196.jpg (500x712, 70K)

>Velma meets Clayface and Martian Manhunter.
>In the very next movie she refuses to believe in Ghosts and monsters.
That 13th Ghost movie was such a pile of shit.

Why do assume Scooby Doo of all things shares the same canon?

Attached: Batman malt shop.jpg (1912x1072, 95K)

Yeah. It's on Boomerang for $5 streaming though if you only plan on watching once. It's pretty wild, and has lots of fun DC characters. It's an above-average DTV. If you could only buy one DTV though, I'd get Frankencreepy personally, but I'm biased, I just watched it the other day and really fucking loved it.

Not this shit again. Getting it out of the way early in the thread before it comes up again, even if you're being ironic there's people who aren't who unironically say shit like this.

This happens in EVERY SINGLE Scooby DTV movie. Yes, every single one, because guess how many DTV movies there are? THIRTY TWO.

>Why doesn't the gang just call Batman to help? They met in Brave and the Bold!
>Scooby and Shaggy can eat leather as established by Frankencreepy, why don't they just do it here?
>Why does Shaggy suddenly eat meat now?
>Why does Velma get a new tablet / computer / laptop every other movie?

Answer to every single question possible like this: because the only thing that stays consistent between all pieces of Scooby media is the most vague personality traits and their designs. Stop bitching about it. Watch another series if stuff like this acftually bothers you, or just rewatch Mystery Incorporated, Be Cool, or Get A Clue, because those are the only ones that try to keep a straight canon.

Just wait until they pull the same "monsters are not real" in the Zombie Island sequel and you try to defend that.

Bat milk!

Different canons

>>Velma meets Clayface and Martian Manhunter.
>>In the very next movie she refuses to believe in Ghosts and monsters.
>That 13th Ghost movie was such a pile of shit.

the movie implies velma's theory is true i.e that the real Asmodeus was actually watching over Van Ghoul and has achieved redemption.

the truth is the scooby doo franchise has already revealed it is a fundamental trait of velma's personality to refuse the existence of the supernatural. she refuses to believe in the movies like scooby doo and the witches ghost where's there
's real fucking evidence.

Yet she has no problem AT ALL believing in Zombie Island and Alien Invaders?
The new writers really managed to make her obnoxious each movie.

Defending what? I'm asking you why do you assume all of these DTV movies share the same continuity?

at the end of zombie island, she was already speculating that the entire thing was a hoax.

and believing in aliens is in character for velma because velma places her entire faith in science and that level of faith leaves no room for belief in anything else.

Apparently WB asked them to tone down the supernatural elements so they tacked on the whole "turns out all of 13 ghosts was a hallucination, let me make shit up about your ancestor" thing and just left an implication that Velma's explanation may have been inadvertently real as a way of still giving SOME respect to the original show's premise.

It's just bizarre that they went ahead and allowed a conclusion to one of the only Scooby show that had explicit supernatural elements but demanded that they pull the usual "it was all a mask" schtick.

WB execs seemed to have some weird hang ups. They didn't want Scrappy or Flim Flam in the movie.

WB execs have weird hangups on fucking everything. These are the same people who cancelled TLTS

If you liked Brave and the Bold, definitely get it.

That was really stupid of them.

They should've just said 13 Ghosts was an alternate timeline.

I can't wait for them to revisit Mystery Inc and reveal that all of the Annunaki and Nibiru stuff was just a fever dream of Scooby's

For a split second there I thought you said "the same people who cancelled TITS"

Attached: jWkxDWFyw4mTTZJI1XqH29qTdEA=.gif (480x360, 1.44M)

Neither Clayface or Martina are supernatural things, one is a mutant and the other an alien.