>sailor moon
>powderpuff girls
>bionicle-the mask of light
>teen titans 03
>shrek 2
>monsters inc
>lilo and stitch
Am I missing anything? Feel free to add to the nostalgia

Attached: 67C2AAF4-ACF0-408B-A690-7E79229EDB65.jpg (1024x768, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d_RSDVyjE9c
youtu.be/Yh0voeHA3uc
youtube.com/watch?v=iw4oRym4HSM
youtu.be/GLNni7IL268
youtu.be/PBZICTaUmU0
youtube.com/watch?v=j4hjW_xgnOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rocket power

Some of the stuff you listed was 90s so I’ll include some late 90s stuff that ran into the early 2000s
>Daria
>Angry Beavers
>Camp Lazlo

Camp lazlo came out in 2005, so that’s mid 2000s level not late 90s. Same general area though

stevne uenvisre

Late 90s & Early 2000s was the greatest time for an childhood and to be alive. And the last era of greatness.

Attached: ezgif-5-93cc65e9c540 (1).webm (540x360, 2.73M)

>2000s
>Ultimate Marvel
>L O S T
>Early CapeKino
>comfy “Murica FUCK YEAH” action flicks
>Morrison & Astonishing X-Men
>MGS
>Prime HBO
>none of the wicked, degenerate shit
Fuck bros, I wanna go back..

Attached: BEDEFF6C-41CF-4E69-81EF-3835F6B10A4A.gif (245x210, 1.84M)

I mean if you're offering up that I can say ken jennings jeapardy

>Sailor Moon
>Yea Forums

>Late 90s & Early 2000s was the greatest time for an childhood and to be alive. And the last era of greatness.
This, even without many friends childhood was a blast. Zoomers have it awful now
>Star Wars prequels
>clone high
>Marilyn Manson
>suncoast
If I could turn back time I would

Attached: B954166D-BE87-4623-9A87-C956F4AE33F0.jpg (1125x1127, 346K)

>sailor moon
>2000s
American detected

You still get comfy action flicks

Attached: MV5BMjIyMTg5MTg4OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzkzMjY5NzE@._V1_.jpg (1012x1500, 416K)

This image gives off so much nostalgia.
Wasn't even conceived yet in the Late 1990s, was born in the Early 2000s.

>this is what 90s babies actually believe
The 80s were better

Maybe but the 90s were still great. I wish everything culturally didn’t nose dive after 2007.

Attached: 99E571B8-E4BC-4CDA-8324-DAD44AFF8043.jpg (615x1022, 143K)

Leave.

>You still get comfy action flicks
No, now they’re all massively toned down in violence and sexy broads and have already aged and ugly CGI. The only good action film series of this decade is John wick.

>I wish everything culturally didn’t nose dive after 2007.
90s babies meme. The 90s was the decade were optimism and trust died. 9/11 was final nail in the coffin.

Culture was brighter and more magnificent, things died after 9/11 while everything went to total shit after 2007. You could never have the edgy counterculture from the 90s now in our ultra politicized PC shithole of a cultural zeitgeist.

>toned down in violence and sexy broads and have already aged and ugly CGI
Yeah because the Prequel, Matrix Revolutions, Terminator 3, etc had great, good looking CGI and shit loads of blood, right?

>Culture was brighter and more magnificent
LOL
>the edgy counterculture from the 90s
Imagine thinking this was a good thing. It was a big part of the problem.

For the time, and you still had movies like blade 2 and the hellboy and spider man films in the 00s

>Imagine thinking this was a good thing. It was a big part of the problem.
You are apart of the problem, everyone now wants to cater to snowflake faggots, while their was rich darkness in the media in the 90s. It was beautiful.

Attached: B4AD9624-089C-4194-A1B5-99015EB5107A.jpg (600x657, 52K)

>everyone now wants to cater to snowflake faggots
>rich darkness
This mindset was the snowflake faggot mindsent in the 90s. Everybody hated that. You are glorifying something you didn't even experience because you were too young.

>This mindset was the snowflake faggot mindsent in the 90s.
>everything was angsty and movies were darker
Your argument doesn’t compute

Yeah I miss those times. now everything is about how black or how brave gay things are

>Yeah I miss those times. now everything is about how black or how brave gay things are
Why do you think I only started anti depressants after 2012

I swear to god after 2007 everything fucking nosedived

Economy crashed, Cartoons entered a dark age, movies went to crap, social media started gaining traction, tumblr was created that year, the iPhone was introduced, yeah 2007 was the year where everything went wrong

My nigga.

If you could go back and live one year on infinite loop what would it be?

>If you could go back and live one year on infinite loop what would it be?
Mhmm, probably 1999 or 98. Maybe 2002 so I could have invader zim

Attached: 99661D45-963C-479A-92B0-C3429ECFE298.png (756x846, 176K)

>snowflake faggot mindset
>everything was dark, edgy, gory, and EXTREME
What the fuck are you even talking about? Most snowflakes of today would hate the edgy shit of the 90's and even the 80's.

Funny thing is that things feel even whiter now than they were back then. Mainly because back then white guilt wasn't as visibly rampant and no one made a big deal out of the myriad of black media to win brownie points from nigga's that couldn't give less of a shit about them.

if it weren't for 9/11, 2001 would be a good time. I'll go with anywhere from 97-2000, or 05/06. 2011 was a comfy year too.

>2011 was a comfy year too.
Everything was looking up for this decade that year, what went so horribly wrong fellas?

>It's 2003
>Your mom picks you up in her 1996 Honda Accord
>you pop in your copy of Billy Hatcher for the Gamecube and that bullshit Ice Crow thing is too hard for you
>So you turn on the TV and realize Duck Dodgers is the best thing in the world
That's probably kino to a degree

The CN City era was great

Attached: cartoon_network_city___in_the_city__70__by_cartoonnetworkcity_d6djyom-fullview.png (1024x576, 677K)

Do you even know what snowflake means? Mid 90s and early 2000s were full of "I'm not weird, I'm DIFFERENT" and I'm sad because the world doesn't understand meeee" faggots.

>This mindset was the snowflake faggot mindsent in the 90s
I don't even know what to make of your retardation user, I'm just glad I ain't your father, because you must be one HUGE shame inducing faggot.

Attached: 1535673015486.png (500x375, 163K)

Zoomer scum

What was the last good era to be a kid in here?

Attached: 1554425635207.png (1400x1039, 3.15M)

>my decade was the last good one
>no mine was!
>everything went to shit after 2007
>no everything died after 9/11?
>remember this cartoon we discuss every other day?
>everything was better when i was a kid
Why are nostalgiafaggots so retarded? Imagine being unable to let go of a single decade. You guys are like those baby boomers that won’t shut up about the 50s.

Late Gen Y.

Attached: media.io_ezgif-5-d73dc701cca6 (1).webm (640x360, 811K)

Every generation has this, get used to it. Now you've even got Zoomers saying the late 00s-early 10s were the golden age of childhood, despite Millennials considering that the "downfall shit era".

>gen y
Are you scared to say late millennial

>late 00s-early 10s

idk i mean, the late 2000s had stuff like the miguzi block. i thought that was pretty good. i mean yeah it's fun to make fun of stuff like cn real or all the trash canadian cartoons but let's not get carried away

Attached: Yumi_0593.jpg (720x540, 74K)

Miguzi was mid 2000s

it was still airing until 2007 or something. i basically lump everything between 2005-2010 as "the late 2000s" anyway

not to beat a dead horse but the change in society due to widespread use of smartphones was really enormous. people were always on guard about any fabricated issue, but now they can post it online constantly. a lingering mood of distrust in the usa due to 9/11 didn't help.
everyone gets nostalgic, but this is slightly unique because humans have never had this easy of access to information and other people. it's uncharted waters and that unnerves lots of people

I was a kid in the late 90s-early 00s but I honestly really liked the early 10s. For a brief time people remembered how to be happy again. But then all this social media culture war shit completely ruined the world and life as we know it

idk i thought the early 2010s were kind of bleak for fairly obvious reasons. even the pop culture doesn't really look that optimistic looking back. lot of zombies and post apocalyptic stuff

I mostly think of the music at the time which had a lot of happy pop and indie music. And shows like Adventure Time and Regular Show were optimistic and fun.

>all this social media culture war shit completely ruined the world and life
So, something you can ignore ruined the world? Most of the world doesn't give a single shit or even know about the outrage culture and the social media shitposting.

If anything it'd be more accurate to say social media ruined the internet rather than the world at large. Albeit, for most anons the internet *is* the world.

>missing anything?
I'd add Samurai Jack to the list.

Attached: samuraiBACKground.jpg (859x1600, 495K)

i wasa teen during mid 2000,those were not good years for me

How do I get a friend who also likes cartoons
I feel like I would enjoy modern Yea Forums material if I had someone to enjoy it with

whatever grandpa, we had early internet back them,it was crazy, a lot better than the one we have now,it was a bit slower though

Can you blame anyone for being nostalgic after how this decade went?

idk why i like this show so much

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

For me the late 90s early 2000s is like a foggy dream now, even though I was a teen then. It really was the last good era to grow up and be a young person in. Honestly, I'd say I'm more nostalgic for the late 80s early, to mid-90s myself. Late 90s early 2000s, although I'm nostalgic about now, it really was the beginning of everything going to hell.

... that's Katie, isn't it?

Attached: the awkwardest of zombies.png (194x145, 20K)

Attached: 2007 sucked.png (1823x718, 211K)

i was more into the batman cartoon than the dcau stuff

Attached: 4c8a8ec279b1a151627667af6adf5e35.jpg (4032x3024, 1.21M)

comfy image
>Samurai Jack
>Justice League Unlimited
>My Life As A Teenage Robot

i think tish was my favorite out of the kids looking back

Attached: q80E1.gif (500x376, 115K)

feels too crowded to me

youtube.com/watch?v=d_RSDVyjE9c

Attached: 1556852539739.png (635x471, 275K)

This was cheesy and lame

Out of those, only Blade had any amount of blood & "hot broads".

I've heard people say the late 90s were more when we entered the "modern world", or when the Late Gen X teen era (early-mid 90s, Cobain era) was dead and the Early Millennial teen era began.

Ubiquitous Internet revolution, economic boom, Y2K, teen pop, shiny suit rap, Eminem, Britney Spears, Backstreet Boys, Family Guy, South Park, anime boom, King of the Hill, tamagotchis, Matrix, etc. made the time around 1997-1999 more advanced than previous 90s years, closer to the 00s in some ways.

I consider the CN City era (2004-2007) and the CN Real era (2007-2010) to be two separate eras for Cartoon network, not lumped together.

i miss bionicle

I was a low middle class mexican kid born in the end of the 80's so everything was garbage, I grow up hearing about all the awesome things that the kids with money enjoy, cool toys, super Nintendo and nick and CN.
Only public tv, I hate it.
I can remember the TV back then.
Mornings was just reruns of Popeye and tom and Jerry and other old shows even my father see.
Anything my friends see in cable I see it until a shiton of years later. Everything was awful
I share a single room with my parents and brother, then a little sister. Then my old cousin. Our whole department was smaller than a classroom.
Everything was awful.
Every time a cartoon get to the end of season they just restarted it the next day, music was pure garbage, only pop mexican music in the old radio.
Never owned a video game until the ps1 was cheap as fuck.
The place where I lived didn't have kids, so I played alone until my brother grow, but even then it was boring. I worked in store so I see all the cool things other people buy for their kids.
Now I'm a man children with money so I don't care if people give the eye at work when I wear my spider man shirt when the suit isn't needed or about the dinosaur over my PC.
I don't even know why im sharing this, I guess I need it Yea Forums.

Aside from social media and rampant political commentary, it was pretty alright.

>Mornings was just reruns of Popeye and tom and Jerry and other old shows
Thanks god my public TV aired anime and Ultraman.
t. Honduran

until now i didn't even know there were any comics with megas in them. even cheap promo ones

Attached: 61G-CTSqeRL._SX323_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (325x499, 50K)

Attached: 15399.jpg (755x424, 45K)

Wanna keep feeling old? Now Zoomers are posting childhood nostalgia on social media for the LATE 00s-early 10s, whereas just a few years ago that was widely considered the downfall into shit era.

Attached: 1549055020346.jpg (740x892, 110K)

As a kid i thought this show was cheesy and lame

i had a friend that was obsessed with this show

I'm in the middle of Late Millennial and Early Zoomer. Was born in 1998.

>adventure time going to shit, influencing vast problems across other shows
>TTG spam
>capeshit overtaking cinema and degrading it
>disney wars
Yeah fuck off

I really hate her head shape and how it doesn't match with her ear shape.

Same. I never liked it that much.

>Early zoomer
GAYYYYYY

i've been meaning to track down more of the pre-2000s comics. but i was always fond of these

Attached: 98_03.jpg (1000x1550, 347K)

Right said.

>2011 was a comfy year too.
Post music that sounds like the comfy early 10’s
youtu.be/Yh0voeHA3uc

Everything post-2005 is Zoomer shit

Oh yeah, I agree, but there was a brief time everything was looking up for this decade before the overfollowing cascading waterfall of cultural diarrhea came out of its prolapsed anus.

i was born 1988. but really the only era that stands out as particularly bad is that 2010- one. and mostly just for cartoons on tv. i've liked a fair amount of animated films

i think its mostly just cartoons on tv that went downhill this decade. although lately it seems like animated films have gotten a lot worse the last couple years too

Cartoons did suffer largely but it was far from the only thing. Movies, culture, everything about this decade has been mostly awful. Besides agenda pushing SJWs everything is now some stale generic casual geared CGI shit fest in theaters, with reddit tier humor and no edge to it. And yes, I like some edge in things, and this decade has been awful without it.

You can only escalate things so far before you reach the celling, i.e. our current situation. 90s counter culture morphed into our culture when corporations realized that you can package those ideals and sell them to consumers. It's why the Simpsons, Family Guy, and South Park don't work in modern times: you can't be counter culture when you ARE a part of the culture. Even modern attempts are fucking garbage, look at Rick and Morty and Bojack Horseman, spawning all of the psuedo intellectuals that gravitate towards these shows, it's fucking cringe inducing.

I used to love this show, I still have the snap action figure I got from Wendy’s too

Where as 90s things were extreme and fantastical so called “dark” shows now are PC and brightly colored reddit bait. A great example is Rick and morty

Bump

It's why the Simpsons, Family Guy, and South Park don't work in modern times

i think part of the problem is sliding timescale. notice none of those shows have characters getting older. or even acknowledging that time had passed. at least bojack avoided that and made aging part of its plot

youtube.com/watch?v=iw4oRym4HSM

Some year that hasn't happened yet, I've never been truly happy

youtu.be/GLNni7IL268

youtu.be/PBZICTaUmU0

>LET'S GO A LITTLE HARDER.

>implying FG was ever really edgy

That's because 2007 was when you attained puberty, moron.

CN City ended in early 2006.

>If you never cried, scream, or dance around in your underwear to this song, you have not lived my friend.

Me on the right.

>that taped electrical socket
A cover costs about the same as anything there, if not less. Why is it that GenX kept taping up sockets?

>Me on the right.
So you’re the togepi?

>I WONT B L A C K O U T

Sure.

It ended in june 2007

Lel you’re an egg head

>Bionicle

Attached: 1553459338183.jpg (720x301, 44K)

I have that one. I've just bought it yesterday. Too lazy to take a picture with timestamp

Attached: Flapjack_cute_face.png (854x481, 484K)

Zoomer show

>sailor moon
>2000s
Fucking burgers.

Kino zoomer show nonetheless

OP's just too young to remember it before it was on Toonami.

>Kino

yup

Don't mind me, just dropping in.

youtube.com/watch?v=j4hjW_xgnOM

Attached: atomicbetty.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

How would the mechanics of this work?

Born in '99 but I'm a leaf so everything the Americans had in the late 90s took an extra few years to get up here.

bumpu

As long as we agree 05 or before is the cutoff everything is fine. Yes it sucked that we transitioned to flash stuff and digital coloration, but there were still a lot of good shows in that time period. After that was the end of the cartoon boom started in 1988.

>After that was the end of the cartoon boom started in 1988.
Why 1988. If anything I'd say 1989 was the start because Simpsons. Nothing happened in 88 that was significant.

2006 has Ben 10