I forgot the exact quote, but I remember some at Marvel, back during NOW and All New All Different...

I forgot the exact quote, but I remember some at Marvel, back during NOW and All New All Different, saying to look at the then-current comics for the MCU future. At first I didn't believe it had any weight, but now we have

>Shang-Chi getting a movie after being on the 2013 Avengers
>Cap becoming old and Sam becoming Cap
>Ms. Marvel (Kamala) in pre-planning
>Black Panther becoming a bigger force in the Marvel Universe

So what does that mean for the future?

Attached: ANAD-Marvel-e1444062123460.jpg (1565x973, 313K)

I hope the events of Endgame encourage Marvel to make more permanent changes to the Marvel Universe, but all they're gonna do is write in the character deaths that happened in the movies for a couple (probably two) years before bringing them back.

Didn't they make Hank Pym old and treat Nadia as Hope 2.0 for synergy?

God, If they gotta do a female Thor, I pray that isn’t Portman. I’d take Tessa Thompson. She’s cute

>Didn't they make Hank Pym old and treat Nadia as Hope 2.0 for synergy?

Yes. Especially weird since Nadia is like 15. And Hank Pym time traveled or some shit?

Attached: 250px-Unstopable_Wasp_1_variant.jpg (250x386, 39K)

I hope it's vanna white

Plays Val? She's cute and actually charming.

>So what does that mean for the future?
Not Coulson. The movies set post-2012 won't even reference he existed now.

>And Hank Pym time traveled or some shit?
Didn't he become Pymtron around then?

Pymtron happened well before Nadia but yeah. They never did like an Old Man Pym that I can recall.

I still think Nadia is a genius addition.

We never got that ANAD Citizen V. Still waiting for that one.

Attached: ANADMarvel2_June5-2-a.jpg (4000x2500, 1.89M)

FEIGE, YOU BALD FUCK.

YOU COULD ADAPT BASED MOTHERFUCKING DARKHAWK, BUT NO, YOU JUST HAVE TO ADAPT THOSE NOBODIES AKA ETERNALS

Attached: darkhawk.jpg (360x553, 50K)

Yeah, she plays Val

Kirby >>>>>>>>>> DeFalco

>The whole push to try and make diversity legacy versions of characters work was so the MCU could have replacements instead of just them deciding to do mashup of 90's temp hero replacement syndrome with Superfriends-esque diversity marketing.

Well this will be interesting. I think we're about to see MCU hit the limits of how well a ongoing shared universe can work outside a medium where no one has to age or change.

She's very cute.

Attached: SociableUncomfortableKoalabear-size_restricted.gif (1280x532, 3.84M)

Thunderbolts?

Maybe Sif can come back this way?

>Liking ugly nigger
Ew.

>Ms. Marvel (Kamala) in pre-planning
That’s sure to be box office poison

Attached: F4A869A1-3B44-4917-AF61-C5E179BB5F4A.jpg (897x880, 107K)

Sif

Attached: Journey_into_Mystery_Vol_1_650_Acuna_Variant_Textless.jpg (550x826, 200K)

She's gonna be stuck in Disney+, don't worry.

>She's gonna be stuck in Disney+, don't worry.
Oh thank Christ, I really didn’t want to see muslim normalization being the next big hot topic for movies.

Coulson movie

IIRC the plan was to have Rick Jones=Citizen V.

The plans got dropped after the promo art came out, once they greenlit the Stand-Off X-Over and decided to turn Rick Jones into a Wikileaks type hacker outing all of the evil shit Maria Hill was doing

Vision project, too

Does that mean we'll get Hydra Cap?

Mjolnir is gone so unless they really ramp up the BS that avenue is closed, thank goodness.

What is she doing anyway? She has a show now or something, right?

Bobby da Costa took the Citizen V name but not the look for a hot minute in New Avengers. That book was very keikaku so I was upset it didn't last long enough for him and Zemo to go at it.

Technically we already did.

i hope we get red wolf

For an alcoholic, mass-murdering slaver who is pals with a psychotic, sadistic tyrant.

Already did. And it was glorious.

I'd pay a ticket to watch and I didn't for 95% of the MCU.

What a fag

I think most people would. Kamala is a fun character already, and they got Carol to make a billion dollars.

Why?