This... This is extremely one sided right

This... This is extremely one sided right.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QFSjH7PcJdQ
ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answers/120965357940
youtube.com/watch?v=R6_qGk-xOlc
youtu.be/Wb8gNfTiuks
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb8gNfTiuks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Depending on who you ask, could be either of them who’s obviously gonna win

but Ben has an alien that could recreated universes and in groups tank multiverse hits. Hal has a planet busting ring at best.

Hal has fucked up Krona, Volthoom, Nekron, and has feed himself from the Spectre, and fought Superboy-Prime without being smeared into a fine paste. Also, he can literally come back from the dead with sheer willpower alone. If anything, you're thinking of Stewart and his favorite hobby

Case in Point.

Can they just fuck instead

Ben 10 could defeat goku and superman
Green lanturns got no chance

So... Krona?

So what your saying is Ben has a hardcap.

Hal does not.

replied to the wrong person

I thought it was too but digging into it Hal has faced down Alien X-level entities before, so it's definitely not a curbstomp

that said Hal also Jobs way more than Ben, so I still think Ben's got this

Death battle tends to subvert the viewer's idea of whats going to happen

People tought that the terminator would win against robocop but he lost

Attached: 1556771433762.png (596x693, 892K)

Everyone just glossing over the fact that Alien X isn't something he can use whenever he wants. He has to contend with two angry God personalities to actually utilize it.

Any of his other alien forms Hal could probably take on even grounds.

No you idiot

Nigga nobody but mongoloids though Terminator was gonna win.

We had a fucking video game to prove this.

People will try to cite the fight with the other Alien X, but the personalities were still arguing and causing problems then.

But he just snaps and he has a brain aneurysm.

No one ever fucking watches the source material for any versus topic ever and Ben 10 is almost as bad as Fate Stay Night fandom. The problem with "Lel Alien X is invincible and omnipotent" is that Alien X fought another alien of his own species and the fight highlights some very severe weaknesses.
youtube.com/watch?v=QFSjH7PcJdQ
>Alien X's species, Celestialsapien, has trouble with even deciding to fight
>The stated most decisive Celetialsapien in all time and space, moreso then Ben in the same form, has trouble multitasking.
>Observing a simple army of clones forces him to stand still in thought
>Beaten by a black hole (biggest one here)
>Alien X's personalities are emotion based
>Hal is an expert in emotionally driven super beings
>One of them is a chick who represents love
>Hal gets her to fall in love with him, Alien X never raises a hand against Hal again
Alien X is weak to novel stimuli because they force him to think, and Hal is all about creating random shit out of thin air. Kyle Raynor would be the only Green Lantern worse to fight.

Question - if Ben went Upgrade could he take control of Hal's ring?

>beaten by a black hole
Really?

No because the default one is a hard light construct containing its own universe and Hal can discard it for one created out of his own willpower.

It’s like trying to hack a beam of light. There’s no technological component.

In addition to that Alien X is vulnerable to power drain. So much so that 'undead energies' create an environment that he can't survive in.
ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answers/120965357940
>It's a vast spike filled, rocky, honeycombed network of underground cathedral cave crypts. The caverns plunge so deep into the planet's crust that they are cut off from any light. All life was purged from the world during the Vladat extermination. Now, Anur Vladias is itself an undead planet. No life can exist there, not even the hardiest life, not Celstialsapiens, nor Ectonurites, nor water bears )). So powerful is the undeath of the planet, merely being in it's orbit will begin to drain the life force of the living.
Well whaddya know, the Black Lantern Corps would make mincemeat of Alien X.

During his first run with Alien x full power, but by the end of the series.
youtube.com/watch?v=R6_qGk-xOlc

Kyle Rayner would probably have a better chance against Ben considering his style of construct creation, especially if they give him the Ion powers.

Advantages Baseline Hal has over Alien X:

1. Versatility and creativity. As seen in the celestialsapien fight, celestialsapients go full lock up autism when they have to deal with too many variables.

2. Speed. Like an INCREDIBLE speed advantage over Alien X. Factor in that Ben has to converse with the two godbeings inside Alien X (and though he’s gotten better arguing with them, he STILL has to debate them to do anything more complex than “tk blast”.

Hal is speed force level. Alien X is basically a statue compared to him.

>Ways Hal can win

1. Power drain.

Celestial Sapients are vulnerable to having their powers drained. While this will give Hal his own double team to deal with inside his head, Hal is very experienced fighting against and with God’s in his head be they Specter or Parallax.

2. DNA fuckery

All of Ben’s forms, even Alien X, rely on DNA. And Alien X isn’t immune to DNA fuckery otherwise the omnitrix would have no effect on that form and Ben would be stuck in it.

Hal can revert Ben to another form by attacking his DNA and then speed blitz him to death before the failsafe kicks in.

As for the omnitrix DNA fucking Hal, that wouldn’t work because Hal can turn himself into pure willpower. Yes really.

3. Alien X got fucked up by a black hole? Really? That doesn’t seem right. Is he a glass canon or something? Dude created a universe. Can someone explain this.

And this is all without Hal telling th Guardians to blow (again) and downing the central battery where he gets the raw power of Alien X with the benefit of no bickering gods in his head to slow him down, an internal power source that’s h

...that’s harder to fuck with than the omnitrix, better time travel feats, and power drain abilities to the tune of the COIE multiverse killing antimatter wave against an enemy vulnerable to energy drain.

It’s a fight if they only use base Hal.

If it’s central battery Hal then it’s Alien X vs Alien X Plus.

It’s not like Ben had Alien X do anything really cosmic here. Just a few tk feats. I’m pretty sure the more cosmic the feat the more Ben has to negotiate.

Unironically yeah. Blackest Night would fuck the entire Ben 10 verse.

Common myth actualy, the power drain thing was a misunderstanding of why people were scared of kevin's uncle absorbing power from a baby alien x because he would have even a small portion of alien x's power it would be easy for him to change reality to his whim

Dude... Robocop can canonically kicked the Terminators ass in an official licensed comic.

No one with a brain thought Terminator would win

Attached: 27EF14B9-2F86-46E8-B667-226EF1DAA735.jpg (360x540, 63K)

>Alien X, now you face judgement

Attached: 6B353FD0-B3D3-4A38-AF28-6B3E957BBD06.png (187x269, 102K)

Based Kyle

Attached: Kyle Rayner vs. Sinestro.webm (480x360, 2.8M)

It comes down to Alien X VS whatever Hal's most broken shit is

Unless they give Ben Atomix too I guess

Did anyone actually fucking watch the Alien X episode? Alien X is a living committee with reality warping abilities, all decisions have to be approved by the comitee and Ben's version is persnickety as fuck. During deliberations AX is basically a statute.

Nothing Hal has done with ring is casual Universe/Multiverse level.

Nothing besides Parallax/Spectre stands a chance.

Wiki says they’re vulnerable.

Hence why I said its Alien X (busted as fuck) VS Hal's best

Hal basically shits all over everything else Ben has and/or ignores most of it

Add flying inside the living universe that is Alien X and killing Ben, because Alien X is a statue compared to someone that makes speed force anomalies and it would be really easy for the ring to find Ben once inside.

Real shame we haven’t seen in anything other than that ep. Even Jessica Cruz has more exposure

Yeah... and while in Alien X form he’s indestructible, so Hal can wail on him all he wants he still ain’t hurting him

Plus if Alien X feels threatened they do put their differences aside to deal with a problem. youtu.be/Wb8gNfTiuks

Hal is absolutely fucked either way, as this is a death battle, and someone has to die. So Alien X only has to do one tho h and there’s nothing Hal can do to stop it.

He beat Krona and Paralax in base form.

He’s not. Otherwise the omnitrix would never be able to effect him.

DNA fuckery for the win.

Then later he got full control after asking nicely.

Spectre vs Alien X would be a pretty based fight. Especially if Spectre does his famous Around the Universe punch.

Attached: 8EFF4501-3FF5-46DC-909F-B18A38604038.jpg (602x888, 369K)

Listen, both of those are either massive outliers, or shitty writing.

Something worth keeping in mind with all these Hal vs Alien X arguments is that Alien X is by far Ben's best alien, and he has to actively choose to use it.
Literally any other alien Ben has would get absolutely creamed by Hal or any decent Green Lantern, so the only way Ben can have a chance would be if he started with Alien X or somehow got pushed to the point of desperation without Hal beating him, which is damn near impossible due to how badly he outmatches everything else Ben has to offer

He is no longer subject to the multiple personalities or the entirety of the race. He later gains full control over X. He at any point in any episode could solve any problem just by swapping to X but because of plot reasons he doesn't.

Showcase era Specter was fun as fuck. He fought a multiverse level pirate ghost.

He still had trouble even after telling them to go away and argue.

wiki's wrong

To be fair. All of Ben 10 is stolen shitty writing.

They’re probably go with MUH FAILSAFE autotransforming him into Alien X to save his life though Hal smashing him with the speed force anomaly construct jet should really kill him before the failsafe kicks in unless the watch responds as fast as the Flash.

He literally is though. You see it in the fight against the other celestial.

>it’s shown time and time again that you can stretch the ring way past it’s limits by willing hard enough
>Jordan literally took over the entire green spectrum once because a yellow fear bug made him feel bad about coast city
Hal has always been the secret true power of the JLA as far back as Gardner Fox JLA.

Depends. Does Ben have a concussive object he can hit Hal on the head with? Like a ceiling tile or possibly a newspaper.

I mean, the failsafe is a big part of the Omnitrix abilities.

Besides, if you restrict Ben’s best alien than you’re gonna get a shit ton of fanboys complaining about it.

Sorry bro but I’m going to have to believe it over an user on Yea Forums. Why would the Ben 10 wiki nerf their own boy?

Yeah but it deosn't matter since the watch can pull a does x and bring out the best suited alien if ben's about to die.

He’s got a lego gorilla

But it shouldn’t be faster than Hal. Even if we wank him surviving and storing a Big Bang in process, Hal is STILL faster than the Big Bang. He literally needs to just revert Ben from Alien X once for a split atto second to kill him.

and you don't in the next fight that he uses alien x though

And knocked Pre-Crisis Superman on his ass just to check his ego.

Y”know, Pre-Crisis “I can shatter infinite timelines with my punches” Superman

Spectre is based AF.

Attached: 4614F7EC-052D-459E-94D2-5037FAC4BA0A.jpg (780x1150, 420K)

Doesn't seem mundane enough. I mean it's a gorilla.

Factor in Omnitrix malfunctions - Ben chooses X, gets Grey Matter instead.

Can lantern energy constructs be absorbed and redirected?

Also, Clockwork exists.

Attached: feedback.jpg (474x259, 14K)

Alien X has shown to ignore the rules of the Omnitrix if it feels like.

Like remaining as Alien X far after the time limit would allow

I am not saying I like Ben 10 or anything. In fact I think all of it is Drek, but Ben does have 100% control now. Watch the later episode of Weapon XI.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb8gNfTiuks

God I wish we could get more Big Cosmic shit kicker Specter. Ostrander's run was nice but I feel like his low-key psychological take is played out. I want to see Specter punch people across the universe again.

Feedback would work, but only until Hal goes creative and attacks him without constructs. For instance, picking up the planet with a giant green hand and hitting him with it.

Did that 100 percent control extend to any major feats? Because even WOG says Ben still has to negotiate to do certain things.

I think Doctor Light did

>Toph won because MUH GOLD
>Raiden won because MUH VIBRATION SWORD
>Epyon won because MUH EPYON SYSTEM

Death Battle likes X-factor victories because they think it makes them look creative. I can actually see Hal winning by DNA reverting Alien X for a split second because it kind of is creative. Alien X is vulnerable to the thing that summons and dismisses him.

>It's another "75 percent of the discussion rests on whether or not this character is allowed this power" episode.

Jesus Christ can these fuckers just be straight up about whether or not Hal gets the central battery? We had to wait to literally the episode to find out whether or not Darkseid got his Godhead version.

AF Omnitrix didn't have a time limit.

I'm still waiting for Cyborg vs Guyver.

Toph winning was obvious pandering similar to when Tifa lost.

Raiden winning was fine

It was, just like how EXE winning the battle royal was fine. But they picked the right winner for the wrong reasons.

Remember that time Hal rewrote the entirety of the DC multiverse

If Hal kills Ben this will be the perfect season. Aquman already killed Bipolar Fish and Captain Marvel killed Carol Danvers. Hal killing Ben would give us a hat trick for DIALS.

HEAT wishes they could forget.

Infinity Inc fans wish they could forget.

There explanation for Raider was fine though, Indestructible Metal vs thing that is designed to destroy Indestructible metal.

They even showed an in-comic example of why it would. Besides Raider was stronger in every capacity so it didn’t matter.

Hey, why did they go with Hal and not someone with a Hero Dial? Makes more sense.

>This is actually subverted in a way. Many of Wyatt's WOG statements can easily be contradicted and are often seen as unreliable even by the Ben 10 wiki (which uses these statements). Take Primus for example; Wyatt said that is was destroyed by the Anihilaarg yet one of the writers, Matt Wayne who specifically stated "Nothing's definite until we address it in Omniverse" and this logic can be used to discard every single WOG statement about the series. In fact Matt Wayne also said that the future in the original series and Omniverse is "just one of many possible futures".

You can see in the damn episode for yourself. Ben just goes to town as X. The series sucks but the nigger has the win over Hal. I know you want Hal to win but even IF he didn't have full control the fact they are in a death battle gives the trio a reason to agree use Xs powers on Hal. Think about it. Even if that wasn't the case if it took an infinite number of years arguing with the two Ben still would get the eventual use of X and auto win.

Like I said Ben 10 sucks dick but he clearly wins because of bullshit "I am Bulrog and I have lots and lots of powers"

Attached: south-park-s08e01c02-ninja-alter-egos-16x9.jpg (960x540, 68K)

How was Raiden winning the wrong reason? They said he won because he was stronger, faster, and smarter alongside his fuck off sword.

All of which is right.

Not really, but if they use Omniverse Ben they’re going bullshit his win, considering that Ben is such Mary Sue that the watchers of his universe literally root for him

>Green Hero
>Somewhat cocky
>Got his powers from an alien device that fell to earth
>Uses powers for a variety of creative abilities
>Said device is the ultimate weapon in the universe created by little people
>Girl he bangs uses purple energy.
Makes sense to me.

I mean, Archie megaman would have oneshoted all of them if he was there

Archie X would still dab on him.

I can't say which one wins for sure, but it seems easier to get rid of a big wrist watch than a ring, plus "Dial H for Hero" exists in GL's universe, so he might be able to figure out what's going on more quickly. Then again, Hal's a dumbass.

Gwen used purple energy? I thought she used magic

>Comparing the vibra brade to antarctic vibranium

If it was then Raiden would literally melt into a puddle the second he took it out of its scabbard. Its bullshit. But Raiden would still win by being stronger than Wolverine in every way.

He managed to TK around some goons without much fuss from the other two. It doesn't mean he has full control.

Magic is energy

Did Archie X even do anything, atleast classic went super sayion.

No. As it turns out she was only partially magic. She is also part alien that has purple psyonic energy that many view as magic.

Retcon.

But that doesn't make it true, If Belacus and Serena wanted too, they could keep Ben in Alien X mode for all eternity, and they have the power to do it. Ben and Kevin had to make a lock on Alien X's dna so Ben wouldn't involuntarily transform into them.

She an anodite, a race of centiant energy creatures who can control energy, magic is just ways of manipulating life energy, also Ben is not an anodite and they're a race with no DNA so he can't turn into one either.

Wolves has claws that can harm planet busters though

So are they not cousins?

Isn’t Raiden blade effect localized though, only works when he strikes something? It also is DNA locked literally not to work unless Raiden wants it to.

How the FUCK do Celestialsapiens have DNA?

Technically Ben is like a quarter Anodite. He just doesn’t have “the spark” to do anything with it

They are cousins. Its just that Anodite stuff didn't manifest with Gwen's dad

>So they’re not cousins
No, they’re lovers

Attached: ACE6618F-EA0B-492B-A8CC-F4FB10964E65.jpg (352x550, 28K)

Leave Hal Jordan to me

Attached: OmniverseTheWorst.png (250x257, 87K)

No it's like a coin flip if you inherit the powers or not and be part of the race, though in one timeline ben does use magic so, eh

>Did Archie do anything
Yeah, be canonically better than Mega Man in every way.

X could probably use the Chaos Emeralds as well, so either way he still wins.

they probably just reality warped it into an omnitrix slot. I can see them liking the idea of the omnitrix

Ever seen Gurren Lagan? DNA is powerful shit.

damn

Attached: Super package.jpg (695x578, 48K)

I mean, TKing a Celestiasapien who can grow to the size of a galaxy is still way above Hal normal pay grade

That actually sounds like exactly the type of thing Hal would beat the shit out of though

Am super conflicted about this. Kinda like DC’s winning streak so far and I love Hal, but at the same Ben 10’s one of my favorite shows since I was a kid.

I feel conflicted for the same reasons. I guess I'd be happy whoever wins though, so that's good.

They should team up and go on space adventures while shitting on their midget overlords

>Alien-X losing against Ion Hal
>Fail-safe kicks in just as Hal prepares the final blow, immersing Ben in a blinding light.
>Light finally fades, revealing Ben's final trump card.
Good Morning!
How would you react?

Attached: bentoon.webm (600x300, 2.98M)

Why can’t we have nice things?

>Explosion occurs
>Zooms out to Uncle Grandpa with Deadpool looking off toward the horizon

"I wonder what's going on over there."

Using a item belonging to a different franchise entirely isn't allowed.
Also, EXE would have still won.

Realistically, Ben would fanboy over any superhero
Kid loves that shit

Somehow, this is getting more topics than Carol vs Billy. I did not know Ben 10 had dedicated a fanbase. Or Hal, for that matter.

Dude, HEAT?

That's because there's actually a debate to be had here. It's a surprisingly well-matched fight especially if they don't jew down Hal and let him have the central battery.

Carol vs Billy was a slam dunk for Billy and the only worry was that DB would go FULL RETARD and give Carol a BS win through absorb and revert tactics (which they sort of did anyway).

It really depends on who hits godmode first. But Hal has an advantage due to experience and somehow finding out how to one up whatever he's up against.

Hal is one of those secretly-more-powerful-than-Superman Leaguers along with Flash and Martian Manhunter.

If it wasn't for the streak DC's been on, I think I'd actually pick Hal to win. But it's clear that DB is bringing in Ben "Alien X" Tennyson to break the streak.

This seems like a dumb matchup, Hal and Ben don't have much in common

>purrrrrrrwhat's the matturrrr, never had your cock sucked by an alien before?

Attached: U8tGClk.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

>I mean, the failsafe is a big part of the Omnitrix abilities.
Not really. The failsafe has never been one of the Omnitrix's abilities at all, even in the scene that establishes its existence. What we actually see happening is Ben rapidly switching from alien to alien while holding the device as it activates, before ending up as Feedback. Also he inexplicably floats back into the spaceship after being launched into space.

It doesn't work in the "whenever Ben is struck by a lethal blow he automatically turns into a form that can survive it" way that people often describe it.

The failsafe doesn't show up throughout the rest of the series, either, which features such things as Ben turning into a fish in the desert, turning into a vampire in broad daylight, reverting to human form underwater, actually dying on multiple occasions, and notably not automatically transforming in response to any environmental threats.

Actually dying
Can you elaborate?

I still think Wario losing to Dedede was bullshit.
The nuke fart in his mouth should've been the finisher.
Any Kirby character must be absolutely undefeatable in Death Battle

Make them fuck instead

Honestly I still despise omniverse and derrick.

Dwyane handled the series far better

Well, there was one time that Ben was in Ledgerdomain when a magical ritual absorbed the life force of everyone in the world, him included. We actually see him die onscreen for a brief period, until the ritual is reversed an everyone is brought back to life.

There's also an alternate universe version of Ben whose world was caught in a zombie apolcalypse. He ended up as a zombie.

Also, there's the Chronosapien Time Bomb, which destroyed every alternate universe version of Ben except one. In fact, the one that survived was one that never found the Omnitrix.

All of these happened to Ben without any automatic life-saving transformations from the Omnitrix. In fact, while Ben's talk about a "failsafe" implies that it's been doing that sort of thing all along, I don't think he's automatically transformed at all except possibly when the watch has been messed with; he might not get the form he wants, but he still only transforms when he manually activates it.

Holy shit what is the name of this comic