Tom Hardy Eddie and Venom appear at the end of Far From Home

Tom Hardy Eddie and Venom appear at the end of Far From Home.

You're welcome.

Attached: 0283490284023849023.jpg (2712x1190, 326K)

They canned the sequel?

Got any proof?

I dont believe you

it's literally impossible for Venom to be canon to the MCU due to Eddie mocking Dora when she told him about the symbiotes and him doubting Aliens exist when literally everyone in the MCU is aware ofthe existince of Aliens because of Thor, Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Avengers 3 Infinity War, Avengers: Endgame and even if that scene wasn't in Venom, there's no way Marvel Studios would want anything to do with that shitwreck.

Not trying to defend OP, cause I'm pretty sure they're lying but they could just say Venom happened before those movies.

I mean they already messed up the timeline by trying to squeeze Captain Marvel in at the last second.

Bullshit but I believe it

So do the X-Men.

You ever read a comic? People in Marvel are stupid and doubt alien invasions and shit all the time. Given Eddie's line of work, he'd probably think Stark false flagged New York and is going to uncover the truth about it.

>Dora
why did they have to kill her off bros

Attached: 55e8a92cb78e3.jpg (665x840, 176K)

Ffh is supposed to be the last Disney Marvel movie for Tom Holland. People are speculating his next spidey movie is Sony's version

its not on his imdb

>hey guise what if we stop making financially successful movies?
they'll do another contract

That happened with Sam as Nova in the comics where he pretended that aliens didn't exist. For some reason. You'd think that stuff was common knowledge.

There's one more MCU solo movie after FFH.

Loved Venom, wouldn't want it anywhere near the Ultra-generic disney sitcom-esque spider-man of the MCU

Loved Homecoming, wouldn't want it anywhere near the Ultra-generic Sony-sitcom-esque Venom of the SMU

>Such anal devastation
Imagine having to like a film only because it's in the MCU, having to ignore the blandest spider-man to date, shitty fights , spidey having almost no sarcasm because it's offensive and feeling pretty much nothing at all like the character, being overshadowed by Tony

Attached: mfw.jpg (226x223, 7K)

Imagine responding to such low effort bait

Ah yes, because as we all know, comics films are 1:1 adaptations of the comics

Not saying that, just saying there's precedent for Marvel citizens being fucktards about world ending events.