Did you used to draw super hero comics in school?

Did you used to draw super hero comics in school?

Attached: super s venom.jpg (616x580, 120K)

Yeah, usually Hulk fighting Superman

>Did you used to draw super hero comics in school?
Batman. Cowl was difficult as hell to draw and I never nailed it.

Really? What was it like?

i was obsessed with indiana jones in like 5th-6th grade and used to write him going on adventures and stuff. even did a bit of historical research on the side for every country he went to.

Well dang, that's pretty deep.

Attached: veeenom.jpg (1280x726, 203K)

You just brought back all the memories of the shitty comics I drew as a kid. I had so much fun with those. I even drew my fetish once

I drew what I call in retrospect "superhero manga". Growing up (and still really) I liked comics in general. I didn't care where they were from or what kind of comic they were, all I knew was that I wanted to read as many as I could. As a result I ended up with a bizarre style that could best be described as manga character designs, big eyes and all, but with western style everything else.

I don't have them anymore, but I remember one of them; it was about a super solider created by some sort of organization who broke out of the lab and started doing shit I can't remember. I do know it was only one issue long though since I had the worst case of ADHD on earth.

what's your fetish?

Not really superheroes, they were more like space heroes.

Well not anything complicated, just punch outs and Hulk going “Smash” and Superman probably being heroic

Okay.

nah i just told everyone about my ideas and stories for comics i was "making" and never followed through with drawing my comics

I used to draw Digimon fan fiction

same. i made my own version of indy named colorado smith and wrote his adventures across multiple notebooks with occasional illustrations.

i mean i was more of a writer and a thinker/daydreamer when i was a kid/teen so most of everything was in my head, and around that time i was really into shonen anime.
one of my most "popular" stories i told my friends at school was about a kid who liked to fight a lot and would do anything to become the best, so in one story he loses to a guy with electric powers and the main characters solution was to train outside during a thunder storm while holding an umbrella without the canopy and wait to get struck by lightning yelling and mocking the all the gods of rain thunder and lightning, so that he can gain and endurance against electrical attacks.

Attached: umbrella10.jpg (650x624, 45K)

Yup. Girls would come up and try to talk to me, but I’d shoo them away so that I could draw Iron Men. And then I’d compile notes, make charts and plan branching storylines of an Iron Man reboot that I translated in comics, novels and screenplays... Y’Know, had things gone differently, I wouldn’t have been a friendless KHV hugging my pillow every night and pretending it’s a French redhead who loves me...

Attached: 07011683-C509-4345-B5C1-D2FDE85D2B26.jpg (860x666, 133K)

That's admirable dedication to Iron Man, user.

Time for you to book a flight to Afghanistan!

I’m unironically changing my surname to Stark (relax, it’s a reworking of my actual surname; it’s just a “PR” thing for when I leave for America for my PhD) and am already studying physics, engineering and the relative classes at Uni (plus looking into biology by myself). I’ve wanted to be Iron Man since I was a kid, and I’ll make it happen dammit. Now I just need to get my personal trainer back, get shredded and stop being a KHV! I know, I’m autistic. But eh, there are far crazier people out there.

Attached: A7FE70DE-3465-4B71-BF0F-2D0D18BCE90A.jpg (345x336, 214K)

Unironically based, good luck user

This...this is CAD, isn't it?

Thanks! My end goal is to turn myself into a cyborg, give myself a robotic dick that vibrates which I’ll name RoboCock (get it?!), marry a ginger princess after becoming a billionaire, and then creating my own all-white utopia ala Rapture/Columbia. So, all in all, pretty reasonable goals, I’d say! Kidding aside I’d settle for the money and the ginger...

Attached: 50E940C0-F7F7-41D6-9A71-474EDA721CEE.gif (460x280, 606K)

I used to draw comics about superhero teams,it was like a rip off justice league.
It's a nice presence in my life since every now and them I reboot them in the base of how my writing is atm.
I like how the characters evolve with my own evolution.
I legitimately think the latest version of the comic is actually really good.
I wish to make it a real cartoon one day and I think you guys would love it.

flexed and mentallopilled

I made my own super detailed world around certain heroes.
I still wanna make my own comic book company and make it a reality

No, but I made my own, "It was called Weird Man" and it was inspired by Mega Man, it was a mutant and cyborg, and it had a bunch of gross out powers.

yes i have a binder with 100s of pages worth, my friend has a second binder of shit i haven't seen in 20 years. our main cast was batman/spider-man/me/my friend/tom greene and mr.t. we usually used looney tunes shtick and comic tropes blended with inside jokes from grade school. i look at them from time to time, mostly cringe/stolen jokes but there are a few legitimately funny parts. i think i could have been a webcomic artist if i wanted to whore myself out

sounds gnarly

Back in 7th grade me and 2 other friends were obsessed with drawing comics and manga. I came up with this one comic that stuck with me up until the 2nd semester of 8th grade. It was called "Pyro for life". I was an edgy little fucker so I remember the backstory being about some teenager being thrown into a stove by these burglars who broke into his house and killed his mother. They set the oven on and burned the kid alive. Instead of dying, he becomes an anti hero who can burn people from the inside out and increase temperatures in rooms; dumb shit like that. He had some pretty gnarly burn scars all over his body but he used make up and other stuff like paint to cover it up. I remember drawing all of the comics in my composition noteboobooks but they were thrown put years ago by me. I remember actually giving it an ending, something about him dying for good and going to some limbo world where he became the guy who tortures all the evil souls that pass through.

Yes I got into comics in Grade 4 because my teacher had a collection of the old DC golden and silver age archives that they used to publish. I drew my favourite characters (Flash, Batman, Superman) fighting each other. I also had my own OC self insert. Good times.

Back in 6th grade, we had a writing project where you could do any type of story, so I made a comic book and made like 3 issues. It was called Dynaman, and it was based off of Spectreman for the most part about a cyborg who fought monsters and terrorists, and was assigned to the planet to keep it from being taken over.

The project was that another kid would read your story and grade you. Mine was an F, and the kid wrote "Comics are for children." Needless to say, after that everyone knew I liked comics, so someone went into my locker and stole all of my actual comics out of it. Never saw them again. I was so sad that I threw away my Dynaman comics.