Can we have a comfy Batgirls thread? Discuss your favorite Batgirl

Can we have a comfy Batgirls thread? Discuss your favorite Batgirl.

Attached: batgirls.jpg (824x1280, 341K)

I guess not.

Attached: casssad.jpg (600x759, 55K)

I want to see how many scars she has.

I wanna squeeze the milk out the batgirls

Many.

Attached: cassscars.png (800x450, 44K)

Babs' current costume is my favorite one so far. I love the mask and I wish there were some fucking pictures of it online

It is baffling that there has yet to be a 'Batgirls' ongoing. Babs, Cass, and Steph would make a great trio.

It's one of those masks where I wonder how no one can tell that it's Babs, though.

It's not as baffling when you remember that DC has had it out for 2 of the 3 Batgirls in the past.

It honestly doesn't take a lot to disguise your identity. It's mostly your mannerisms that give you away, assuming they even have an inkling that it's you in the first place. Seriously, I took a forensics class once and my professor had a whole presentation on why Clark Kent's glasses are a viable option. It was fascinating.

I honestly don't get why that is. Because Cass and Steph aren't the original? Who gives a shit, all three are great characters, and it doesn't matter which of them came first. And it's hypocritical as fuck considering they gave so few shits about Babs they let Moore cripple her for cheap shock value. Retards.

Just give us Bat-Powerpuff Girls already, DC, you fun hating pricks.

>Who gives a shit,
Nostalgiafags. Some of whom run DC.

>Who gives a shit

You haven't been around enough comic book neckbeards, who are coincidentally the ones running DC, that get incredibly assblasted about "pretenders" to certain mantles.

Inmates running the asylum. Short sighted inmates at that. Legacy characters are a net positive for the genre, as they allow for different kinds of stories with the same general concept, but that wouldn't work with the original because it's out of character or is outside their specific skill set.

And again, there's an element of hypocrisy, since oh so many writers love to flaunt their own super special snowflake OCs, but have the gall to hate on established legacies. It's nonsense.

There's definitely more than some hypocrisy, since every Robin got to stick around during the New 52, and every writer treats Damian like he's the greatest character ever and he appears in all the cartoons.

New Psu piece.

Attached: 8f09ad38-1e8f-486d-ab7b-3187446ca8e4.png (1243x1920, 2.24M)

>Okay
>Tie me up, now.

Attached: littlecasssanctuary.jpg (1260x1947, 214K)

I like how popular that twitter feed is.

> Cassandra IS.

Anyone a little worried for Barbara with "Year of the Villain" or her part in Leviathan? Making the deal with the organization apparently.

Attached: 1438440184021.jpg (1154x838, 295K)

Why DC hates her?

Attached: 8257BC79-4CB4-4176-9979-61AC618976B8.png (855x1247, 1.31M)

Well, let's be honest. DC itself doesn't hate her. Several artists and writers LOVE her. It's just that well, there are two maybe three who aren't fond of her. One runs gives the okay for stuff and the other is currently writing Detective Comics.

But the character is appearing in a live action movie next year. You'd think they hype her a little and the name BoP with those characters right?

Stephanie was my first Batgirl so I'm biased towards her as my favourite. I did later read the whole Cass run, though. Some Babs too but I do like her better as Oracle.

Didio is a huge Silver Age fanboy, the kind that makes sure that Dick is the only Robin anyone knows about.
Combine this with a lack of exposure even worse than most legacy characters(is she even in Young Justice?), and you have a near-perfect combination of cockblocking and obscurity.

Hopefully Birds of Prey isn't shit.

> is she even in Young Justice?

Oh, user yes she is.

Attached: tumblr_pljyf2mHiR1rkble4o2_540.gif (540x304, 762K)

There are a ton of pictures online though?
Babs a fucking shit, but this costume is good.

Attached: RCO003_1551296514.jpg (1988x3056, 581K)

Though she's only been in one episode. Shiva's been in three.

Attached: tumblr_pljyf2mHiR1rkble4o4_r1_540.gif (540x304, 911K)

>When I see someone I know how to kill them
So what happens if she sees herself in a mirror?
If someone were to carry around a mirror, would her reflection throw her off her game?
Also, cute looking Cass, shame she goes by Orphan now rather than batgirl or even Black Bat. Why would anyone allow her to or give her that name? Jesus Bruce, you of all people should understand how fucked up this is.

Attached: n8dGwKsh.jpg (982x1024, 154K)

DC, unlike Marvel, kind of tends to ignore the movie synergy.

Still, I'd be surprised if we don't get a BoP relaunch with Harley, Cass, et al.

We are getting trades of Renee, Harley, Helena, and Dinah. Just no Cass trades yet interestingly. That's the Didio part isn't it? Spiteful to the bitter end?

I think they're coming out with some trade that supposedly has stories featuring all of them, including Cass. We just don't know what stories yet.

A few of them we do. For Dinah and Harley.

I hope she gets to fight Shiva, but I'm not holding out hope. The show has just too many characters.

Isn't movie Cass a little girl that Harley mentors and takes care of?

The hell kind of name is Orphan?

It's one of those names that sounded good to the writer and they kind of ran out of names they could use.

I dunno, but I always thought it was pretty edgy

great, now steph finds Zatanna hot.
Thanks bendis

Basically all the Bat-ladies find Zatanna hot.

Attached: batwomanwantstomarryzatannaandcassagrees.jpg (726x472, 80K)

How old is she?
She kinda looks to be in her mid to late teens here, I thought she was older tho.
Is it just the artist's style?

New52/Rebirth Cass is younger than pre-New 52 Cass. They never come out and say how old she is, but it's probably 15-17.

Gail Simone's N52 Batgirl wasn't bad and I enjoyed the villains quite a lot.
There, I said it.

Attached: Batgirls of Burnside by msciuto.jpg (500x750, 433K)

Attached: 1304975652036.jpg (511x828, 84K)

Bump with an underrated moment from Puckett's run.

Attached: RCO019_1468989422.jpg (1027x1600, 363K)

Good legacy characters like Cass really add to the symbolic weight of the role. You can see how much the Batgirl name means to her.

Attached: RCO020_1468989422.jpg (1019x1600, 396K)

God I miss Oracle.

Actually Dido hates Dick. He's actually said he hates Dick because he "ages" Batman and "threatens the brand". He's wanted to kill off Dick since infinite crisis. The Problem is Dick is to famous/popular, and WB likes selling Nightwing merchandise.

Dick and the other Silver-age Titans (Wally,Roy,Donna) are the one exception to Didio's silver age love. He hates them and wants to eliminate them.

>DC greenlights a Batgirls ongoing!
>most of the series is spent with either Steph, Cass, or both either AWOL, kidnapped and being tortured, or too depressed or traumatized to function
>Babs spends the entire run alternating between shouting at them and putting her head in her hands in defeat
I'd read it.

I loved New 52 Batwoman. Even got my then gf into it since she was a redhead.

Angel of the Bat

Attached: gail-simone-111.jpg (432x216, 39K)

>that Harley mentors
Slutty autistic Cass when?

>Orphan
>Spoiler
>Misfit
Batgirl related characters have a solid tradition of odd names.

Attached: SXspw1q.jpg (800x551, 70K)

Attached: K1Imb2a.jpg (1988x3056, 1.06M)

Attached: UBQYdWW.jpg (1988x3056, 862K)