We lost another one

>Rape and animal abuse

How many of the greats are we going to lose, Yea Forums?

pagesix.com/2019/05/03/winnie-the-pooh-voice-star-accused-of-rape-by-ex-wife/

Attached: Jim-Cummings-Winnie-The-Pooh.jpg (1024x576, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theblast.com/disney-winnie-pooh-jim-cummings-rape-animal-abuse-custody/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>divorcing wife whines about rape
Intothetrashitgoes.jpg

Why do celebrities like to Rape so much?

>Lost
We aren't fucking Twitter or China, innocent until proven guilty is how it goes here.

>Why do feminists like to lie about rape so much?
FTFY

Legit though when/if it comes out this bitch was lying in court to get the kids Cummings needs to sue all these rags for ruining his career

>custody battle
>ex wife claims

I'm not buying it.

Attached: starcream_popuko.png (574x417, 161K)

in law it is. but to the public, it's guilty until proven innocnet

>Stephanie also alleges Jim abused their family puppy — once shattering its hip with a broom and on another occasion placing it “inside a metal bucket outside of the house on a day which it was over 100 degrees, then left it there for a long time” until it “came close to dying.”

Oh, bother

Attached: Winnie the Pooh.png (637x599, 435K)

>She divorced him after 10 years
>the minimum necessary for lifetime alimony by California law

hmmmmmmmmmmm

More like "guilty even if proven innocent".

>believing anything said at a divorce hearing
lol

he already admitted to neglecting their dog so things aren't looking up for him

Just like with Vic, I know the majority of Yea Forumssuckers here are going to assume he's guilty and make up some BS rumors or even fabricate evidence, because faggots believe women, no matter what. Fucking pathetic.

We aren’t tumblr

That's because these rags post this shit, people only read the headlines or the one-side, automatically assume he did this shit because someone claimed he did, and now there's people on news comment sections calling for his execution
Humans never change, we just got fancy shit like the internet we can put our stupidity on

>neglecting

He left it alone for longer than he needed to, but it was nowhere near neglect.

>Yea Forums fails to stop another rapist
Truly disappointing Yea Forums

>Just like with Vic
This time it's different. Vic Mignogna is guilty and an actual sexual predator. Jim is not.

>Vic Mignogna is guilty and an actual sexual predator
Monica, stop.

>rape and animal abuse
D-did he rape the animals?

Attached: 228732.jpg (400x300, 22K)

>This time it's different. Vic Mignogna is guilty and an actual sexual predator.
No he isn’t, neck yourself dyke

>voice a cartoon character
>can abuse wife, child and pets and have legion of people defending me for it
based

Attached: 1377029291993.png (483x507, 209K)

never get married

but especially not a democrat state

and GOD HELP YOU if you marry in CA

In the past, people with power could do whatever they wanted. Now, there's no secret you can keep that won't get out. People are still adjusting.

Or you know, women lying again

For reactionaries, innocent until proven guilty is just another way of saying that the victim is lying until proven truthful.

Vic’s allegations came out years before #MeToo. It was an industry in-joke that he was a bit of a pervert. Not even remotely the same thing.

Something I've been realised is, this happens every single time an old white guy is accused. But, never happens with a minority. Because this happens every single time, the true butthurt is revealed. Not every individual accused is a good boy that didn't do nuffin. Some of them are going to be criminals and some of them aren't.

>Be idiot
>Hear accusation
>Think guilty until proven innocent and since they said it it's true
You'll enjoy North Korea

Nah, Vic did nothing wrong, he’s just another victim of this misandrist witch hunt

Not even believable really

Well, it's innocent until proven guilty. So, can you prove it?

True, but honestly, I don't do that stuff because it's morally righteous or worried about how history will look back at us.

I just want to watch as the media slowly rip this guy up like a 7 year old plucking legs off a spider

what I meant was the point still stands he admitted to something on his part, even if the rest is bullshit that's enough for people to think he's worse than Hitler

Honestly I always thought Jim Cummings was creepy.

And it's funny all the news outlets want to play up how he voices Pooh because he also voices fuckin' Pete, and Steel from Balto. He's done plenty of villains, haha. A meek and mild man he is not.

>always believe women, of course the fucking man raped her
>fucking lying whores, of course he didn't rape her
Both of these reactions are toxic.

Attached: radical_centrist.png (376x296, 165K)

>We aren’t tumblr
Literally all of Yea Forums from Yea Forums to Yea Forums was against Vic when he was fired by Funi and RT. Yea Forums especially. There are literally hundreds of posts from fireden alone cataloging these hypocrites supporting Funimation and Monica. A lot of anons even claimed they were victims of him in Yea Forums and /cgi/, many of them didn't even care if he was innocent because they didn't like the fact that he was Christian and had a limited voice range, which alone justified all these accusations.

I was one of the few people here on Yea Forums that defended Vic before these trendy hipster faggots thought it was cool bandwagon on the train and pretend they are now with him. 4channers aren't. Majority here are shallow hipsters that got it wrong and I plan expose them for what you are: losers.

Even Redditors and Youtubers had more sense than you guys, because they believed in due process and were waiting for the evidence before jumping on the guy because they didn't like Vic personally.

Can we prove innocent?

Pete, Steel, Guard Captain from Aladdin, Negaduck, Darkwing himself, Dr Robotnik.

He's really more of a villain guy than anything else. I always thought it was impressive he could also tone it down to do Pooh.

There is no evidence against Vic.

considering he's in court right now and his accusers literally cannot find any proof of him doing something bad plus the fact that some of them got caught fabricating evidence and every piece they could use was discredited by the people involved, I'd say he's innocent
don't be such a fool

Attached: 1548301337442.gif (461x346, 149K)

No. Can you prove that there is a misandrist witch hunt?

You raped me.

>Abused a literal puppy and admitted to it
What a shit head, why the hell is Yea Forums defending this piece of shit? Is it literally just 'muh political war'?

Sure, but the middle ground is "innocent until proven guilty".

One of these things is a cultural standard and the other is a ragtag group of shitposters of Yea Forums.

Most normal reaction is innocent until proven guilty, like always.

That's not for you to decide. This is the deceptive nature of reactionaries. Trying to paint a narrative, before an actual judge makes the decision.

and by people involved I mean they tried using pictures of him hugging or kissing fans on the cheek as evidence but every person in those photos said it was completely consensual because they were big fans of Vic
hell some of them were even coerced by KickVic people to say they were forced but they didn't budge

All the tweets are saved. You'll see the results in court, sweetie.

>A meek and mild man he is not.

Implying feigned meekness (which is all meekness) is a good thing.

A good example, a quote from Orson Welles: "I hate Woody Allen physically, I dislike that kind of man. I can hardly bear to talk to him. He has the Chaplin disease. That particular combination of arrogance and timidity sets my teeth on edge.

He is arrogant. Like all people with timid personalities, his arrogance is unlimited. Anybody who speaks quietly and shrivels up in company is unbelievably arrogant. He acts shy, but he’s not. He’s scared. He hates himself, and he loves himself, a very tense situation. It’s people like me who have to carry on and pretend to be modest. To me, it’s the most embarrassing thing in the world—a man who presents himself at his worst to get laughs, in order to free himself from his hang-ups. Everything he does on the screen is therapeutic."

Attached: a woman will never look at you this way - woody allen.png (900x591, 621K)

How do you live with being so goddamn stupid?

Yes. It's called #metoo and the number of false accusations spawned from it, backed by the generalized posting of male hatred in social media.

Those goalposts go swooshing by.

I'm sure your buttbuddies on twitter did nothing wrong then, huh?

Innocent until proven guilty has just become a mantra to switch the framing, so that the accuser is the one on trial.

This post just sounds like someone autistic that can't believe people could possibly act in a different way then them so they must be faking it

No, it's a core tenant of our justice system. You can't get away with false reports, honey.

>Vic is accused of something he didn't do
>accusers have to prove it
>can't prove it
>some of their claims are straight up lies
>"well we can't paint a narrative, a judge has to make a decision based on whatever he thinks is right"
I get what you're saying but this particular case is pretty clear cut, it's not really ambiguous as to what its conclusion will be

That's not proof, that's painting a narrative.
>Can't defend your case? Use ad-hominems.

You raped me.

Google "johnny depp" and "amber heard"

The burden of proof is on the people making the claims. I'm not making an accusation against him, I'm telling you that there is a decade of dirt on Vic Mignogna, including him getting banned from conventions and including video evidence of him kissing underaged girls in droves, that you are straight up pretending isn't real, that is fake news mandela effect SJW tranny propaganda from #metoo this January somehow, despite being almost a decade old, just because you don't want to press search on Google.

You are all stupid. Stop defending the guilty while questioning the innocent. You people should believe the victim of rape over the rapist.

There's no point in arguing with a retard who can't comprehend basic shit

This right here is exactly what I'm talking about. Thanks for being a textbook example.

>all evidence points to innocent
>WELL THE JUDGE HAS TO DECIDE IF HE IS OR NOT
based retard

Please post some of this video evidence

theblast.com/disney-winnie-pooh-jim-cummings-rape-animal-abuse-custody/

>She also claims Jim has tried to get her to “kill herself” and has referred to his two daughters as “n-word babies.”

This is so comically exaggerated it has to be fake.

We've all seen the bruises, try again.
Butthurt that all you've got is feelings over facts?

Nobody is buying the logic routine. We have nothing to defend, we aren't swarming destroying lives on twitter, you are.

No evidence released to the public. Same old tricks. We'll see.

>You people should believe the victim of rape over the rapist.
You raped me

I imagine you're also a climate change denier, who's the retard again?

There is nothing wrong with what I just said, sweetie pie.

I genuinely don't believe the ex one bit, she comes off as a bitter greedy cunt.

>admitted self inflicted bruises
Okay you have to be a troll

>painting a narrative is being able to factually prove someone's innocence
are you being retarded on purpose

What the fuck why did you rape ??

You need me to be a strawman, otherwise your talking points won't work. I don't even use twitter. But, if I didn't fit into your narrative, you'd have nothing.

It's so funny whenever the left tries to go full Ben Shapiro, because their approach is inherently illogical.

Show me proof, whining about how butthurt you are isn't proof.

See

How is it illogical, hit me with the facts. Don't show me your butthurt. I don't care if you need cream for your sore butt. Give me proof that there's a misandrist witch hunt.

>Bait or deserving a helicopter ride
Imagine being insane enough to think "innocent until proven guilty" is a reactionary position.

I already gave you one example that you casually dismissed because you can't refute it you dumb faggot

It's all in the framing.

Crying out "oh what about #metoo!" isn't proof. It's a baby excuse, for babies.

The twitter dogpile and the #kickvic hashtag. The nature of the internal "investigation". If you want more clarity, read Vic's lawsuit.

There is no evidence that Vic did it. The dogpile was there for all to see.

The entire point is that nobody should believe lying whores

Never give them an inch. Just laugh.

Can you proof that the people behind the movement are lying whores?
People pick sides. For as much hate there is towards vic. There's an equal amount towards Monica and the case hasn't been decided yet. This isn't proof that there's a misandrist witch hunt. It's proof of tribalism.

Thank god #metoo and Kavanaugh happened. I now know to question every kind of allegation of this nature immediately.

I'm accusing you of raping. Prove me wrong.

Fuck you OP, you made me think he died.

Do you want us to shitpost at you with feminists saying if some innocent men are jailed in their crusade then it's all good? Do you want us to shitpost with all the man-hating shit that runs through social media?
You could just crawl out of your rock

People led the tribe with deliberate false information. The "other tribe" hasn't gotten her fired or deplatformed professionally and has no origination point, least of all Vic himself. Read the suit.

You misunderstood that post, retard

I literally already did you braindead sock monkey

Oh wow, cherry picking. Such proof. Clap, clap.

>internal "investigation
>One of the so-called evidence, involves Vic eating a jelly bean that Monica wrote her name on, and Vic joking that he ate her.
My God, how does anyone take this seriously? If I was one of the higher ups and read this report, I would have called Monica out and rest for wasting time and money.

Attached: 1446153565525.png (614x691, 384K)

If you think your feelings count as proof. Try again.
How do you know it's deliberate false information. Every time it's deliberate false information with you guys. Ever heard of diminishing returns?
Besides, this is still tribalism. Don't get mad, because people harassing Monica haven't gotten her fired. Prove that there isn't a witch hunt. Prove that everyone accused in #metoo is a good boy that didn't do nothing and that the instigators are misandrist witch hunters.

>can you prove there is a movement of women supporting false rape claims?
>how about all these unsubstantiated rape claims which are being supported as truth regardless of evidence, backed by social media figures saying mysandry
>NOOOOO
Whart, you want a dossier? How are we to prove a social movement exists other than point at it's activism?

prove that there is a witch hunt*

Would that we live in a world where the insane and the extremist didn't get their way.

>snufkin posting
Wow, ironic but not surprising reaction image user is clueless.

Bill Cosby

Michael Jackson

You are infuriatingly stupid. No matter how much factual proof you're given you're just going to deny it and claim some other retarded nonsense. Amber Heard claimed Johnny Depp had been abusing her. She was one of the biggest voices in the Me Too movement. Depp carefully documented every single instance of abuse she committed against him, and she nearly severed his finger with a glass bottle.

What unsubstantiated claims are there? How many in comparison to cases like Harvey Weinstein?
You can paint a narrative. But, that's not proof. Regardless, now you know where I'm coming from. How can you prove it? You can't. How can you prove you've been raped? You can't. This isn't for whiny bitchbabies on Yea Forums to decide is a cut and dry case.

Because that is the law and will be the language we use. Tribalism with an origination point that can clearly be litigated against.

"People harrassing monica" objectively haven't done the same thing to her, it's not the same conversation, and she is free to pursue legal action if she wants, there will be no case.

The tweets have been compiled. Some originators are clocking at over 200 vic tweets a day. We know what they say. They went after his family. The judge will decide if it's coordinated, but I have the evidence I need for my own opinion.

Yeah. Blacks. Funny that.

Funny you talk about filmmakers with all this projecting.

Weinstein didn't even rape anyone you dumb fag. Women decided of their own free will to sacrifice their self respect for fame

Is there a pattern?

>But, never happens with a minority.
Because there's no point. Look at Chris Brown. Dude attempted rape 2 months ago but people still love him and dont give a shit.

Attached: 1538932482274.gif (1090x1035, 183K)

>falling this hard for bait
What the fuck is happening to this board?

Not remotely the same thing. Thanks for playing pretending to be a retard with us.

And? We both know that you worked backwards from your conclusion.

Nigs gonna nog

Twittertrannies exist.

If it's coercion. It's not free will. That's part of the law. Maybe actually know what the law is, before you join in on this parade.

why didn't she put the dog out of the metal bucket? was she just watching the dog die?

Not at all. First I checked if there was any evidence, there was none. Then I checked the other side for foul play, there was a lot. It was that easy.

see now that is a good point, if Jim is negligent, so is Stephanie.

Yep, dodged that one like you were doing a barrel roll into a dumpster.

Regretting something you had consented to is not coercion. That's like the alcoholics that blame the bottle for their condition and not themselves.

It's easy to find no evidence. When you don't look for it and immediately disregard victim testimonies.

When the Rihanna stuff happened they were saying on black radio stations that she had it coming for giving him herpes

Still going? Nobody is going to concede that a private crime with no evidence is the same as a public crime with pages of evidence that just hasn't been ruled on yet. You are not smart.

Yes, that's right, move those goalpost sunshine, they're blocking your worldview.

sorry bby ;(

The only thing Cummings is genuinely guilty of is being a legit /pol/tard that has to hide his power level to keep his career.

There is no evidence. Post some.

They didn't get coerced you retard. They agreed. They sold their own bodies for fame and money. They decided what their dignity was worth

real talk: what is the best course of action for Jim to take, lie low and fight this head on?

I'll keep going until you give me actual proof and not weak talking points. This isn't black and white. It's not pages of evidence versus no evidence. No matter how much you want it to be, to fit your world view of:
THE EVIL FEMINISTS ARE RUINING EVERYTHING I LOVE!

If he didn't do it he needs to fight this publicly and loudly.

not the user you're talking to, son. just trying to prevent you from using words you don't know what they mean.

Just checked his Twitter. He's pretty open about his views.

You should probably just kill yourself

It's not my job to. Just as it's not your job to. Because it doesn't concern either of us. Yet, people here still feel the need to get involved. This fantasy of a men-hating witch hunt has to be pushed.

retire to taiwan or some such else that can't tell anglos apart

I don't really care. If you don't know what counts as coercion, because you're not a investigator, that's on you. Don't play junior detective, when you spend your time on Yea Forums.

Hundreds of pages of real tweets that we all saw

VS

Unsubstantiated testimony of behind closed door actions, some ridiculous (jellybean) and some tampered with (girls coming forward asking to be removed and their pictures not used because they liked Vic)

Not the same thing. The only black and white aspect is the fact that it hasn't been ruled on yet. It's still far enough for there to be a reasonable conclusion made from a bystander. No concession, sorry.

Because it's part of their degenerate industry.

I accept your concession.

You don't even know who you're replying to you fucking idiot. It's not coercion lol

If we went by tweets and texts, Brett would be in jail.

lie low. Sylvester Stallone and Morgan Freeman were accused but nobody gives two shits now.

Ever notice how people who put lol at the end of their sentences are really fucking angry?

yeah that stuff got forgotten so quickly with them.

Ever notice how people who can't accept reality are faggots? Lol

Every time I come here this shit happens again.

Yep, so upset. This one, over here, is positively fuming.

Kavanaugh? You are comparing two unrelated things.

>Morgan Freeman
Was that the dumb bitch who said every time she saw him she curled up into the fetal position and had a breakdown when he was on TV?

Tribalism buddy. It is the magic of Yea Forums. Everyone has their talking points and is ready for action. This isn't really about rape. It's about who has the power.

What is pooh doing to him in OP pic?

>people here STILL think this isn't a coordinated effort by China to take down Winnie The Pooh

Attached: 1555525475926.jpg (500x375, 44K)

This is the biggest lefty crossover board on Yea Forums outside of the gay boards. So it's not surprising we get some wackos.

Nice theory there fence sitter.

tying the noose

Vic had a long history of this stuff, and some of us even experienced it first hand. The accusations against Jim have come out of nowhere, in a highly suspicious way much like the accusations against Johnny Depp.

>All wackos are lefty, because I said so!
This has honestly become a game of football.

Tribalists are literally shitbrain tier animals.

Reminder that going "HE INNOCENT WIFE LYING WHORE REEEEEE" is just as bad "HE RAPIST ARREST HIM REEEE"

At least you admit you are personally invested and you are not coming from a place of logic. Let me guess, a friend of yours saw him hug a fan too tightly and the fan giggled and blushed.

>he allegedly slapped her butt in front of their then-4-year-old daughter
how is this bad

Cosby was because he didn't toe the line in regards to Democratic attitudes about blacks. Jackson was because he apparently held anti-Semitic attitudes.

Who are you quoting?

So are people who can't be bothered to look at a situation so assume radical centrist smug position

One is the genuine position of hundreds of public people on twitter and the people that formally employed or may employ Vic in the future, the other are trolls on Yea Forums.

>The accusations against Jim have come out of nowhere, in a highly suspicious way much like the accusations against Johnny Depp.

That's exactly why i don't believe it.

with Cosby, Spacey and Vic, there have always been rumours.

But nothing about Jim till recently.

just as bad but more warranted, getting annoyed over every woman riding the bandwagon is different than the false belief that all men are evil pigs

The nature of the rumors were fundementally different. Grabby at cons doesn't mean rapist.

>Why do women like to lie about rape so much?

FTFY.

>You people should believe the victim of rape over the rapist.
Johnny Depp says no.

the point i'm making is that the stuff about Jim, i don't believe because i have never once heard about any of this since Friday

>radical centrist
What?

Radical centrism has become a throwaway argument to be used against people who aren't primed to look at things subjectively.

Neither are credible.

Guess how I know you aren't from here?

You've, quite literally, brought forth the position that anybody who picks a side in a binary position is an animal.

You clearly are unable or unwilling to do your own research and just want to group the logical side with the illogical side as two sides of the same coin. That's a cop out.

And george takei

>coming from a place of logic
"they're all gold digging whores" isn't a logical premise

.....Ohhhh so that's why the new episodes of OKKO aren't released yet. Damn lying bitch!

Attached: 1505276663378.jpg (639x480, 45K)

There is NOTHING wrong with liking black people

Attached: 2803190 - Hayley_Atwell fakes.jpg (994x1400, 264K)

Nobody is defending the position of one retard on Yea Forums.

I didn't even think about that. Makes me pretty skeeved off.

George Takei's accuser recanted.

>by ex-wife

So it's fucking nothing then.

Attached: 81iasagphlu21.jpg (640x1136, 97K)

I have so many questions about this post.

What's the general public consensus? I need to go against it so I look smart and intellegent. OR SHOULD I just support the opposite side that SJWs are against?

>P-please don't make a big deal out of this

Fight and scream like hell. The culture of baseless accusation needs to stop. False accusations need to be PURSUED, LITIGATED AGAINST and PUNISHED.

I dont care about your beliefs but these kinds of cheeky retard posts are part of why I stopped coming here.

The intelligent side and the opposite of SJWs are both the same side. Unless she presents better evidence and can prove a divorce isn't a conflict of interest.

It's /pol/bait. It's what they do if the narrative isn't going their way in a thread. Drum up some clowns and hope you can point to them to save face.

Reddit seems to have suited you just fine then

>Unless she presents better evidence and can prove a divorce isn't a conflict of interest.

this.

A lot of people here are just contrarian or purposefully idiotic. Most of us would be happier not to come back here.

See ya tomorrow

Guys innocent until proven guilty, not because OMG I HATE WOMEEEENNNN!!!! People make false accusations all the time man or woman. Regardless if he really did abuse the dog to the point it needed surgery there should be medical records from the vet or pet insurance paperwork

>Reddit
I mean this board. Also reddit is the same shit, don't you follow your own shitposts?

I only come to Yea Forums on the weekends unless I drop in to see if anything new with an upcoming show I'm waiting for has been announced.

I only come to Yea Forums for storytimes now, my main board is right now is /tg/

You liked it.

My main board was Yea Forums until last year or the year before when the boomer zoomer shit started up and everything managed to get more insufferable. Now my main board is Yea Forums but technically I just go there for threads about 2 shows and I don't really bother with anything else.

Oh bother

I stopped during the NPC meme stuff so it hasn't been that long for me, I've noticed an uptick in Frogposts and Wojacks since then though

SJW Feminism and Professional Victim Culture

pretty simple

Before the boomer and zoomer shit the frogposting wasn't enough to make me leave but it was getting obnoxious. Both the other wojaks and the frogposting did get worse right around the boomer zoomer memes. I think the dented head retard wojak started being used a lot at that time.

But they're just symptoms of the bigger issue, this board has a lot of juvenile posters, and I don't mean that as "I, an intellectual", I mean actual posts that make you wonder if a child made them. From humor to the way they type.

First thread about this jim debacle was majority of posts just like that. This kind of thread attracts /pol/ like flies to meat.

MarzGurl we know its you! Fuck off!

Attached: 1550112887709.jpg (640x480, 34K)

>Guess how I know you aren't from here?
Delusion? Mental illness? I'm not proud to say I've been here for almost 9 years but I love shitposting too much.

can you retards stop crying about /pol/ any time an opposing viewpoint is presented?

>innocent until proven guilty
Yes that's the general consensus.

You mean the photoshopped pics SJWs did to frame Vic until the girls in the photos came and share the originals saying that they were just hugs!?

Or how SJWs infiltrated Facebook groups and told people to Photoshop normal photos of Vic to male them look dirtier, or how MarzGurl had connections with AnimeNewsNetwork?

Can you admit your sense of objectivity dwindles by the day and you haven't noticed?

DAMN! I didn't even knew about Depp's case!

So the bitch abused him and the MeToo shitfrst allowed her to lie and claimed he abused her? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!

Attached: 1554783856874.gif (640x360, 722K)

i wasnt even that user faggot

No the general consensus is he's innocent because FUCK WOMEN

No, it's because this isn't North Korea and we actually believe in judging fairly

I read that you're a rapist. You're a disgusting human being and I hope you get what you deserve.

>In the past, people with power could do whatever they wanted
>people with power could do whatever they wanted
>people with power can still do whatever they want
>people with power can still do whatever they want. they just sometimes strike at other people with power

Yea Forums's problem is that too many people here believe it's "board culture" to hate women any time someone doesn't praise them

You didn't deny it or provide evidence of your innocence! Everyone can see it now, user is a rapist!

I was on board with your statement for the most part. Then I got to the end. Sorry bruv. I won’t disbelieve a victim, but to automatically condemn the accused is how mistrials and false convictions occur. There’s a reason the accused is innocent until proven guilty.

He was abusing the animals while raping. He can multitask misogyny. A True artist.

As bad as the way he went was at least Stephen Hillenburg won't have to deal with this shit.

When it's an old white celebrity, no one needs proof.

Shitty random anonymous accusation was all it took to take Chris Hardwick down. His show was cancelled and he became twitter poison in less than a day.

I've never needed to before, how can I auto-pin a thread by words used? Like if a future thread has accused or accusation in it, I want it to be pinned so I can see it.

>Shitty random anonymous accusation was all it took to take Chris Hardwick down. His show was cancelled and he became twitter poison in less than a day.

it was eventually discovered Hardwick's ex was a lying bitch and he got his show back.

Don't put it past the mob to desecrate the dead.

I hate how if someone is accused of something they usually lose their work immediately just because people might see them on TV or in something and go into ptsd mode or something. Sometimes it's because the network doesn't wanted to be acquainted with their actions but I saw some awhile back talking about how they don't want their viewers to be uncomfortable watching their media when the guy is in it. It's so god damn babying and obnoxious.

This. The damage is already done because of the accusation, so it incentivizes false accusation.

That took 4 months, still A&E cancelled his ass instantly in the same day reading the tweet. All it takes is an accusation and one is done. He is also considered possibly a rapist and a lot of people just outright hate him to this day.

What are you supposed to do when you want to have sex with someone and they won't let you? Just accept their feelings like a beta-male faggot?

No, *you* lost another one. He's still my guy.

I feel like Doug Walker really can't make money today because so much of his work was based around hero worship of and remembering childhood icons fondly.

This is why if you're a guy in the industry, just don't talk to women, and don't hire women. Then again, rick and morty writers were forced to hire women by the network because of diversity in the 3rd season.

Stop false flagging.

I stopped watching around the time of his garfield movie review because his skits were getting obnoxious but I heard a lot of retard e-celeb drama happened with the nostalgia chick (who never should have been a thing) and the black dude. Most people that dislike him seem to over that stupid drama rather than what you're saying.

It has nothing to do with SJW, it isn't victim culture. It's outrage culture. A little while back, corporate interests discovered that they can gather more flies with shit than with honey and now that's what they serve you.

Within the purview of this board specifically, Tom Brevoort said as much almost a decade ago

Attached: tom-brevoort.jpg (625x295, 59K)

>Bans
Made after the accusations were made public on "evidence" that has been publicly disproved and the main women who supposedly were inappropriately touched not only are not pressing charges but actually defended Vic saying that it was consensual. Legally the girls were not underage in California when said kissing happened, they were 16-18. While I think he shouldn't have kissed them because of the optics you are spinning, he did nothing wrong other than giving into the demands of filthy fangirls.
>Rumors
The majority of said creep rumors are mostly memes of him not signing Yaoi or he's a freak for being a straight christian when everyone in California should be a tumblr haired omnisexual non-binary Atheist+ fedora tipping blob. If anything it's the reverse Weinstein effect, all the rumors are being proven false but everyone sees him guilty because of whiteknighting for Rial.

That's a swing and a miss on trying to corrupt the record and control the narrative. Thanks for failing and please don't try again.

Attached: You should try it sometime.png (2847x1412, 1.94M)

Cringe

That was complete bullshit too. No waiting for evidence of anything, just an anonymous letter and A&E instantly took him off the air and fired his ass in the same afternoon. It's amazing how being a shitty boyfriend is all a company needs to fire someone and end their career.

Explain why he's wrong. Nobody wants to come to that conclusion but, why put yourself in the line of fire if your career or production could be in jeopardy?

If he did all this shit then he's a piece of shit.
If his wife lied about all this then she's a piece of shit.
How about waiting till there's a trial or something or after it's finished before you go off and claim that feminists are ruining everything you fucking faggots?

And you know that someone is eventually going to accuse Harmon again. Only now post 2016 he is not going to bounce back with an apology on twitter

you can't rape your wife. it's not rape then.

I believe her. I also don't care. Knowing he tried to get his ex-wife to jerk him off and that he accidentally left a dog outside too long isn't going to undo 35+ years of entertainment and happy memories.

there goes the possibility of a new Darkwing Duck reboot

Attached: Falcon.jpg (181x181, 10K)

How about you don't treat the absence of evidence and presence of embellishment and outright lies for an accusation the same as a verifiable witch hunt on twitter by several organizers with ties to his former employer that we can all see for ourselves?

Nah I'm not believing it. Fucking ex wives.

If it's anything like that awful DuckTales reboot then I'd say we dodged a bullet.

>It has nothing to do with SJW

I'm an innocent until proven guilty. It's easy to make false accusations against people these days with the internet and have legions of people believe you without any sort of proof.

They just want to smear his name. Do you really think DISNEY will allow someone to ruin the life and voices of one of their most memorable characters and franchises?

They are desperate to divorce their cancerous ideology from the mobs, but everyone who has payed attention sees the correlation.

it really depends on if Disney really values Jim's work.

he is getting up in age and they might already have started considering recasting or hiring va's who can do his characters.

I mean after the whole James Gunn thing, it'd be hypocritical if Disney to fire Jim.

Has anyone else voiced pooh recently? I feel like I only ever heard Sterling and then Cummings. I suppose it's inevitable but it will be a bit weird hearing some one else.

>Rape
Nope.
>animal abuse
By pure accident.

wowitsfuckingnothing.jpg

nope Jim's been Pooh since the 80s.

it should've said something that they kept him for Christopher Robin despite using british celebrity VAs for the most part.

Because I'm able to fucking look past the fact that Jim voiced all my favorite cartoons when I was younger and see that he might be a fucking terrible dude.
I'm also able to see that his wife might be lying out her ass just to spite him.
But hey, WE DON'T KNOW yet. So shut the fuck up about how tiny your dick is and move on bitch.

I'm trying really hard to be outraged about this. Trying, but it's just not working. Must be the weather, I guess.

vic did nothing wrong

I've become null to it, eventually every dude is going to be out of the industry except the newer ones which I think people call wordfilterboys. The kind that don't do anything and just follow women entirely.