Its really all down hill from 2018 isnt it?

Worst timeline...

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-05-10-48-04~2.png (720x871, 890K)

>trying to say latest Thor looks like shit
>posts the based ultimate viking version

Weak bait OP.

Boomer Thor is best Thor.
He is us.
Damaged and drunk and still worthy.

>thor loses an eye
>thor gets fat
He is slwoly becoming his father

ragnarok was peak thor

I definitely got some Odin vibes from the battle

LE EPIC QUIPLORD

Thor was cool once he got his armor in Endgame, and it's silly to expect two movies back to back where he's peak badass. No hero got that

A comedy
Imagine 10 years ago someone would imagine the ragnarok was a comedy
And with the new Asgard on Earth they've squandered Thor's plot to resuscitate the Asgardians

Attached: Location-asgard_oklahoma.jpg (1000x771, 177K)

I feel like a lot of people really ignored the deeper psychological purpose behind making Thor fat and just laughed it off as a joke.
But I felt like it was a very in-character thing to happen to post-Ragnarok Thor.
It was disheartening to see him like that, but the scenes he had in this movie that weren't just played for laughs were great.
His mother actually being more than a womb with legs was great too.

You add in a bit of comedy and brainlets forget that comedy and pathos often go hand in hand.

You know all his quips were a coping mechanism used to keep himself sane. He even mentions it in Infinity War.

That's what happens when you get a comedic director like Waititi who thrives on throwing out the script and relying on improv. You only have Marvel studios and Feige to blame for all of this.

Chris Hemsworth specifically wanted to play a comedic thor. Serious Thor fucking blew as a character and he hated playing him.

Why does Thor suffer more than anyone else in the mcu?

The only thing I would have changed about how Thor was handled in A:E was sliiiightly less ridicule and fat-shaming. There are ways to have the characters be supportive about getting his life back on track without calling him "tubby" and such.

Because he's the strongest Avenger
Only the strong suffer in the MCU

More like he never had the acting chops to pull it off. Serious Thor despite all its problem is still better than pic related.

Attached: characterassassination.jpg (1024x719, 123K)

I support Thor turning into Pat from Best Friends.

Attached: file.png (1782x1322, 2.52M)

Those bleached eyebrows always freak me out now.

Because comedy is easy

>Thor eventually starts to not understand time travel
>Gets really into Resident Evil 2

He is just cultivating mass, once he quits drinking beer the pounds will shed right off.

this

he was true to his origins

What did Paige mean by this and how does Pat do it with a sleep apnea mask on?

Attached: DvPpD70UYAAmPKQ.jpg (411x100, 6K)

The Dude

complete cringe

Hoping he goes back to his Infinity War look in Guardians 3, though I'm guessing he'll be keeping the hair.

waiting on how many retards take this bait

He gives off some serious All-Father vibes in that last battle

Tell that to all the failed comedians who blame political correctness for not being funny.

She pretends he's Bane, obviously.

Damn, he really look like the big Lebowski. I thought anons saying this were just exaggerating.

>still worthy.

he really should've kept the eyepatch

Ragnarok fucking sucked so bad D

Thor's control of lightning is so complete that he can braid his damned beard with it.

I'm so looking forward to 'Asgardians of the Galaxy' -- especially the part where some idiots in a space-bar try to hand shit to the chubby guy who just got off the 'Benatar'.

>implying Gunn wouldn't just ignore Thor by leaving him off somewhere

>Not liking based All-Father Viking Thor

Actual pleb.

I actually really like fat Thor and his look especially at the end, but the comedy surrounding it all just didnt hit for me, kinda wish he had a moment with Loki but him talking to his mother was nice

>Not liking boomer Thor

Get out zoomer

jesus christ this, fpbp
he looked true to his Norse origins and I loved it

How is it a character assasination? It worked well and he developed out of it by the end of his story arc.