Wasted potential

Wasted potential.

Attached: 1530804275274.png (1843x1543, 3.88M)

They literally didn't shoot the most important part of his character. Every line he had was shallow because of it. The comic book tie in explained it perfectly in a few pages. They fucked him over.

I hated his design

Especially considering the actor

>inb4 HE SHOULDA BEEN DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They're right, though.

That describes all Marvel Studios villains.

wasted is having mordo turn evil

Doom is a retard that speaks in third person and wants to destroy a family because he wasn't the smartest guy in college.

This doesn't really need an good actor.

I'm pretty sure he turned Antagonist, not Evil.

Yeah I kind of agree with this. There's nothing to say they can't pull a different version of him from an alternate dimension though.

how are you allowed to post on Yea Forums with this opinion

>"If you don't believe that Doctor Doom is the best-character ever written ever, you shouldn't be ALLOWED here"
Oh boy, and less than 30 minutes ago someone told me that Marvel fans don't praise mediocrity as much as I say they do.

he's not the best, but he definitely isn't as simple as you described, DCuck

Yeah, I know, I forgot to mention the most important fact about the character: he becomes omnipotent every single year.

Now that's creative, isn't it, fella? I can see why you Marvel fans can't stop praising it.

Doomfags are hated even among actual Marvel fans, autismo. The guy can't even get in a single genuinely good line that isn't a variation of "omg he is so badass!! hes so wordy and badass!!"

fixed
i have not seen this movie

Attached: 1557068209724.png (1843x1543, 3.33M)

>MCU villain
>wasted potential
what else is new?

>Clear motivation
>relentless in his pursuit
>Unshakeable faith
>permanent defeat
He was wrong but got what he tought he desired, they could have used more CG for the eyes but else he was perfect.
I wish more marvel vilains were like him.

based Mads taking franchise checks and then leaving.

They should just cast him as Doom anyway. It's not like anyone even remembers that character from Dr. Strange.