ITT: wasted concepts

>two issue filler

Attached: justice titans.jpg (900x674, 203K)

>Star Canary
>Aquaborg
>Night Lantern
>Donna Wonder
>Hawk Beast
...and Flash

>...and Flash
Wally Allen

All my friends are here! And flash too!

Donna Wonder is a bit of a cop out desu.

I'll accept the "and Flash" because that's hilarious, but they should have mixed Diana with Cyborg and Donna with Arthur.

Mashups are cancer

This is now a mash-up thread.

Attached: Speeding Bullets.jpg (1036x1600, 471K)

Attached: Earth 32.jpg (1041x1600, 389K)

Attached: One Man JLA Part 1.jpg (1024x1538, 356K)

Attached: One Man JLA Part 2.jpg (1024x1553, 343K)

Attached: One Man JLA Part 3.jpg (1001x1530, 384K)

I seriously have trouble understanding why they have two different books for the exact same character sometimes. Batman and Detective Comics, Supes and Action Comics. Why not just make the issues reach ludicrous numbers.

Cause then you'd need multiple artists working on one title and probably multiple writers as well if the writers have other books.

Easier to just have multiple titles where readers can pick and choose based on the creative team and where loyalists/completionists can get all of them
And then there's crossovers...

Attached: Soul War.jpg (1041x1600, 582K)

But, I'm not sure that really excuses that these 3
issues are all from different books. All three were running side by side. Was Superman doing the same story arcs all the time, but from different perspectives? Were they different stories, at different times chronologically, except for when these events happen? I am a canon whore, I can't handle it. Is the superman from action comics the same superman as the new52, or rebirth?

Were these collected in any book?

I'm surprised that adventures of superman is that much older than the superman comic itself

Nope. This story has never been reprinted in any TPB or collected edition.

Absolutely gay. Let me not hold onto singles you fucking shitheads

Those JL mashups are boring as hell.

>something that already happened
>the couple
>the two DCAU JL girls
>the two leftovers
>the aliens

Also Black Arrow has the only decent outfit.

Right, so does anyone remember during the Nu52, when Lois was infected with an aspect of Brainiac? As in, THE intrepid reporter in fiction who inspired an entire archetype, Lois Lane. Is now Brainiac, an entity obsessed with attaining knowledge at all costs.

This, somehow, went absolutely nowhere, even though it begs for insane hijinks of BrainyLois trying to get the hottest scoops from across the universe. Fucks sake.

>Donna Wonder
Or, you could just have Diana and Donna interact more often, since they are sisters and all. Seriously DC, give me some cute sisterly adventures with these two. Fun hating assholes.

How the heck did Aquaflash even happen?

They were the leftovers.

The Earth One books

>GLEO and BEO vol 2 are the only ones that are truly good
Why do they suck so fucking bad?

Yeah but it gave us Black Zoom THE pettiest, THE most autistic villain in all the multiverse

The son of an Atlantean queen and a human lighthouse keeper who got struck by lightning while cleaning up a chemical spill in the ocean.

Now he protects the world from villains like Professor Manta, Ocean Cobalt, The Scavengerogues, and the Sea Monkey.

Reverse Manta
Black Flash

Drawfriends, can someone get in designing the pettiest man in the multiverse

>Black Zoom
Holy shit that would be the most autistic characters in fiction.
>”Remember your best friend that drowned during that swimming lesson at the pool Arthur?”
>”Remember that time you lost your bait in the boat?”
>”Remember your pet Seahorse, Arthur?”
>”IT WAS ALL ME!”

It was not filler. That whole run was single or two issue stories.

Also, why isn't he just called the Splash?

>Remember your best friend drowning in the ocean as a kid?
>it was me, Arthur.
>and you didn’t try to save me

Attached: Speed of HATE.png (500x478, 201K)

Your fucking amazing user thank you

Black Flash, a man from the not too distant future who once idolized The Aquatic Speedster one day learned that his father was killed by the hero now he will stop at nothing to destroy the man he once idolized

>Manapul
fuck if it's filler i need the pretty pictures
give me source

StarCanary makes my penis the big penis.

Since Flash merged with Flash in Justice Titans, would the Rogues merge with other Rogues or stay the same?

I feel like this added a uniqueness to their powers, give a tangible reason for terrigens importance and could have been used for stories. I think it got referenced once or twice after this.

Attached: how terregen and inhumans work .jpg (998x1268, 459K)