Now that the Time gem is gone, how will he bargain with Dormmammu?

Now that the Time gem is gone, how will he bargain with Dormmammu?

Attached: snapshot.jpg (854x480, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/avengers-endgame-director-russos-infinity-stones-still-exist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Won't have to. Sanctums yo

Dormammu lives in a timeless realm, so from his perspective, the Bargaining has happened, is happening, and will continue to happen. I don't think they'll bring Dormammu back, since they have a laundry list of other multiversal threats they could introduce instead.

The sanctums defends it. The time stone was just a bargaining tool. If it do happen, Strange will probably make a deal with another demon that will trigger Mordo's autism.

But it's not gone. It's back where it was supposed to be in time.

Right, but Doctor Strange now lives in a timeline without any Infinity Stones.

He already made the bargain. Dormammu would have to pull some bullshit where he violates the spirit but not the letter of the agreement to do anything.

What role would Dr Strange serve post-avengers anyway? Do you think he'll bring everyone together like Tony Stark did?

Unless something seriously big happens again, Strange will probably just stick to dealing with magical threats to the fabric of reality.

He finds the cure to cancer

By writing an absurdly specific contract Dormammu must adhere to if he wants to manifest in our world.

Attached: five wretched dollars.jpg (500x310, 67K)

Nuh-uh
screenrant.com/avengers-endgame-director-russos-infinity-stones-still-exist/

Why didn't they just fix it with time travel?
>Borrow time stone from past
>Go to Thanny's cabin in the woods
>It's Rewind Time!
>Get stones back
>Drop off redundant stone back in whatever reality you borrowed it from

one of the Big Guns they only call upon when shit really hits the fan and is too busy making sure reality doesn't unravel due to dark dimension frat boys dateraping the higgs field

Why didn't they use the stones to make more stones?

Why didn't they just use the stones to make an infinity condom?

No he doesn't. The stones still exist in the exact point they were in time before they were taken. Only difference now is there's no threat of Thanos chasing after them.

Just turn your brain off bro

with another yugioh trap card battle of "I know that you know that I know..." type spells counteracting each other until dormammu slips ups and gets banished again

They erase Thanos from the past before he can gather the stones, so isn't that the exact altering of history that they spend five minutes explaining is impossible?

This is why I hate time travel stories. You just can't shit them out in 6 months without thinking things through

this

Attached: bargaining.jpg (514x385, 103K)

They didn't erase Thanos from the past, you ninny. That happens in an alternate timeline. You CAN'T change the past. They were rather specific about this. Or did you forget about Nebula killing her younger self and then not immediately blipping out of existence?

I just rewatched it because of this post and it does not hold up. The 2nd act is so boring and the magic is so disappointing. 1st act was so good too.

You hate time travel stories because you're a fucking brainlet that can't pay attention for 2 minutes while they explain the all rules for how it works in their setting, and then chimps out when it works exactly like how they said it would, but not the way you personally imagined it would.

Strange doesn't have the stone after Cap took it back, he can't time travel without Stark's machine.

>that part where he softly kisses Strange behind the ear
I don't get it

i doubt Dormammu would want to invade the MCU universe when he knows he got outplayed by a rookie magician and theres 2 powerhouse roaming it (Thor and Carol)

These movies are for fucking idiots and they have made us collectively stupider as a species.

Dear infinity stones
I want infinity infinity stones

You don't get it. Dormammu has the necessary power to kill an entire army of Thors and Carols. The reason he doesn't want to mess with us is that we put him in timeout for what felt like a few centuries. Strange made taking over the MCU so fucking annoying that he Dormammu went home to play fortnite instead

what street vendor charges 99 cents?

I doubt he will return in a major capacity, but if he becomes as autistic as he is in the comics I would be eternally grateful

>Dormammu was the player Thor yelled abuse at

>how time travel works in this film is explained three times during the film
>brainlets still can’t understand it
It was funny memeing about how BvS is too smart for people, but it’s genuinely sad that Endgame is too smart for people when they went out of their way to break it down so any creative child could understand.

There are basically two self-consistent models of time travel: "stable time loops" and "multiple timelines." In neither one do you actually change YOUR past.
Under the stable time loop model, there is exactly one timeline, which has a loop in it; there was never a version where the time-traveler didn't go back to the past.
Under the multiple timelines model, the original timeline still exists, unchanged, with the time-traveler vanishing from it (and possibly returning to it no earlier than departure; no paradoxes) and there exists another timeline, otherwise identical, except for the sudden appearance of the time-traveler in the past and whatever consequences result from it.
No erasure ever happens; events always exist, somewhere in possibly-multidimensional time, and so there was no way for the Avengers to alter THEIR pasts and save THEIR timeline under either model. They could save plenty of alternate realities as much as they wanted, but if they wanted to fix THEIR reality, they had to do it in their present.

But this doesn't preclude "using the Gauntlet to rewrite the present to look just like the past, before the snap, except for desired modifications" and getting a do-over THAT way, as that's technically not time-manipulation. And that's what they should have done.

Thanos destroyed the original stones from the main timeline. Then the stones that were taken from the time heist were all returned to their respective timelines. There are no more infinity stones in the main MCU timeline.

I kne trouble was brewing when people made a big fuss over how brain-meltingly complicated the plot of Inception was when it really isn't so long as you're paying attention.

Even in current time, which is 5 years after Thanos destroyed it?

Yes there are Because Cap RETURNED everything to their correct point in the timeline so that there are no broken timeline issues. What part of this are you idiots not grasping?

Yes, they were returned to their proper places, in order for Thanos to collect them, use them and then destroy them. So the "main" MCU timeline that Endgame ends in, there are no infinite stones. How stupid do you have to be to not grasp that?

What happened to the Soul stone? I mean you can't really return that, can you?

Capt returned it to Red Skull but traded it for Peggy Carter's soul haha

who knows? Maybe it can be returned and someone else has to go through the whole process again. What does the soul stone even do in the MCU considering how difficult it is to acquire?

>must have studied under the master

Attached: HeronamedDonovan.png (242x460, 143K)

>they were returned
Yes
>so thanos could collect them
No, so they can curate the proper flow of time and prevent any other timelines from continuing to exist.

Check our this sad baby boy over here

Why didn't he just do this to Thanos? It's better than waiting 5 years for time travel to be invented.

It connects you to all living souls in the universe, you stupid useless fuck.
Did you literally not fucking pay attention to fucking anything? Fuck you're stupid.
GEE I WONDER WHAT MADE IT POSSIBLE TO ERASE ALL THOSE SOULS, MAYBE IT WAS THE SOUL STONE THAT'S CONNECTED TO THEM, GEE NOT LIKE THE NAME GIVES IT AWAY. God you're fucking stupid.

Maybe when your not in your proper timeline you avoid causality

Or maybe time travel isn't real and all they did was jump through the multiverse. Fucking retard.
Hulk literally explains why you can't change your own self past.

I'd like to think taking the stones out of their native timelines messed up causality.

What is the point of having a team known as Earth's Mightiest Heros if Earth's actual mightiest hero is on the bench

The fuck do you mean? He already did it you retard.

It only worked on Dormamu because time was fucky in the dark dimension.

being a evil villain who doesnt want peaceful immigrants (shuma gorath) just because he looks different and has a different belief than him

If he could open a portal light years away, why didn't he just open one into space and suck all of Thanos's army into it?

He isn't on the bench, he's at an away game.

>Thanos only reduced the stones to the atomic level. The stones are still present in the universe.

Then wouldn't it have been fucking easier to have Ant Man shrink down and get them instead of going back to the past?

IMO I like the idea the Stones can be destroyed but eventually will reform because they are the forces that make up the universe.

>IMO I like the idea the Stones can be destroyed but eventually will reform because they are the forces that make up the universe.

This is good idea, mate. I hope it will happen.

like obamacare?

Attached: thanos_obama_by_captaingucci_dd0epdh-fullview.jpg (800x401, 55K)

Is he illiterate?
The kind that charges and pays for his tax.

To harvest the last of my MCU bucks. I'm done once he's done. Phase 4 looks like shit.

>Then wouldn't it have been fucking easier to have Ant Man shrink down and get them instead of going back to the past?
"Hey Scott, can you shrink down and fetch a couple billion atoms and arrange them in the exact same way they were before Thanos disintegrated them? Preferably if you can finish before the heath death of the universe"

shuma gorath my man

Marvel doesn't seem to want to recast characters now that things are set in stone, hence Tony dying and Cap "retiring", so he'll probably stay around for a couple movies then will die, get trapped in some other dimension, ascend into a higher being, or whatever to write him off the MCU.

My guess is he will deal with Mordo and some mystical threat in Dr Strange 2, then say goodbye to the MCU in the next Avengers. And so will i.

We know then how they will be reintroduced, then

Attached: 0b2045a1c3deea8b10ed328b5cdd44f2.jpg (223x560, 36K)

No single stone can overpower the results of the full gauntlet, even if you rewound time to before they disappeared they wouldn't be there.