JUST

JUST

Attached: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8xNTEvNzYzL2kwMi9YLU1lbl9GRl9FV19waG90by5qcGc=.jpg (575x294, 87K)

Just what? McAvoy, Fassbender, and Holt are arguably good, and nobody can unironically say Reynolds and Jackman aren't fantastic.

Whos the short haired cutie?

Kate Mara, who played Sue Storm in Fant4stic.

Amusingly, she and Jamie Bell, who played Ben Grimm, started dating after meeting on-set and have since married, but never actually interact once in the entire movie.

Wasn't he married to Evan Rachel Wood at the time?

i couldn't tell you which mutant half these people were, and i've seen the movies

Attached: 1515897931391.jpg (492x388, 39K)

No, they weren't together anymore by that point. Also he apparently scruffed Josh Trank once because he was bullying Mara during filming

This picture represented a very brief time when Fox wanted to create their own cinematic universe using the Marvel properties they controlled, so that X-Men and Fantastic Four would cross over. They actually hyped this for a bit, hence why they took a picture of the combined casts for publicity.

Then Fant4stic came out and it was absolutely trash and the entire idea was abandoned. Also there's Channing Tatum representing the Gambit movie that never got off the ground and probably won't now that Disney bought out Fox.

Also the Fox X-Men series is conclusively ending as the X-Men series is getting rebooted in a few years at Disney, so basically no part of this planned cinematic universe is going to survive.

Why did the Gambit movie never take off? Hes a somewhat popular X-man and Channing Tatum was a huge actor.

Apparently they couldn't get their shit together behind the scenes and never even found a director

>They're going to scrap McAvoy and Assbender
>Reynolds is probably the only one that's going to survive

Trank seems like he just gets into situations where his two choices are "be an asshole" and "don't be an asshole" and always chooses the first one.

I mean I like McAvoy and Fassbender but they're both really played out at this point. Then you have Lawrence who's always half-assed the role but the producers wanted that Hunger Games money so they kept putting her front and center despite the character having no reason for it. Then they threw in Sophie Turner for that GoT money even though she can't act and their last movie is going to be centered on her and her inability to fake an American accent.

Ending the current series is a mercy kill at this point.

I really hope they do some multiverse shenanigans so they don't have to do a complete reboot of the x-men.
Because those films is a fucking superhero legacy that should be respected.

It makes sense to scrap everything from the previous xmen and start over as to not confuse people. But you really cant replace Reynolds and still do Deadpool, hes like one of the sole reasons the Deadpool movies exist and Marvel understands people would be fucking pissed if they recasted him. Also Deadpool was kept pretty much separate from the rest of the xmen franchise outside a few gags.

>literally four people in this picture are still part of the fox cinematic universe

maybe you thought first class was just a prequel
and days of future past had the old cast, so maybe that tricked you too
by age of apocalypse you should have realized the series had been completely rebooted with nonsensical time gaps between movies, J-Law leading the team for no reason, and shittier versions of almost every character from the original trilogy

1st class was a soft-reboot of sorts and honestly I was fine with Logan being the send off for the X-men film franchise.

I like Evan Peters as Quicksilver.

Here's your FUMC, bro.

What went wrong?

>MCU Wanda doesn't go crazy calling out for mutants, she just wants her brother back
>but due to all the instability down to the timeline shenanigans that both universes have been pulling, she ends up with her alternate universe brother back from the dead, along with all his friends
>they end up being friends even though it's not the same, with Quicksilver liking having a sister
I'd like it.

Fassbender as Magneto is awesome. I don't get the hate.

People don't like him? I thought him and McAvoy were good casting choices.

He as an actor was great, but his take no magneto was just spinning his wheels for 3 movies
>im good
>im evil
>im good and helping
>nah im evil
>im good and have a family
>no im evil
>wait now im good again and helping
>buuuuuuuuuut now im evil

>im good and have a family
>no I lost my family and now I'm evil
>no now I'm good again, and not because QS revealed I still have a child in the world, like the movie was seemingly building up to, but because of random reasons
What the FUCK was up with them not having QS talk him down using the family card?

People take more issue with nu FoX-Men Magneto, not so much Fassbender himself.

>but his take no magneto
not his fault if the writers are writing trash

Never said it was his fault, nobody hates Fassbender people hate the Magneto he is playing.

>still manages to make more money than DCEU

lol

>The Virgin Mutants
>Tha Chad Monsters

Attached: dark_universe_talent___embed_2017.0.jpg (1200x800, 140K)

> that sue storm

Attached: itisi.png (380x400, 123K)

That cast didnt save the movie did it huh?

>With a combined production and advertising budget of around $345 million The Mummy is one of the most expensive films ever made.

>Box office: $409.9 million

The budget is what killed it. If they kept it around 80-100 million, it might have had a chance.

too chad, not smug enogh

That kind of money for what that movie was is fucking insane. What did they do, just throw 1000 dollar bills into a shredder all day long during filming?