ITT: Your guilty pleasures

What's your guilty pleasure Yea Forums? We've all got bad taste with regards to some sort of stuff, and read them despite knowing that they're complete crap.

Pic related is mine. I love reading far lefties try to write religious zealots. They try to use a sort of sarcasm where they present the zealot's argument and then have the "reasonable" characters in the story give each other funny looks, but on every occasion that I've seen the zealots are always 100% right and completely based in the eyes of their religion. I think that the best example that I've seen came from a recent Doctor Who episode, The Witchfinders. Pretty much the entire episode is an unintentional comedy. The most blatant example is when a witchburner says something to the effect of "I'll burn everyone in this village if it means saving their souls" and then everyone in the main cast just stop and look at each other as if she's some sort of inferior being.

Attached: Christians.png (1144x738, 467K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U8i_FQ48ri8
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/på
badwebcomicswiki.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Sinfest
bittersweetcandybowl.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 7e683f8e-5541-40bf-94a1-9b86b3ec8b90.png (852x480, 436K)

youtube.com/watch?v=U8i_FQ48ri8

I unironically love Johns GL.
The multiple lantern corps was pretty fun but most writers rarely do anything interesting with them, which is a shame.

You do realize that OOTS is a satire toward DnD system, right?

Because burning people to save their souls is fucking retardded you Christcuck? What if I don't believe in your fairy tales and don't want to die because of them?

My guilty pleasure is Apple Bobbin'.

Attached: 3983.png (800x1160, 131K)

So?

That's part of the point.

Based.

Shipping.
Always having the tryhard rival character as my fav character.

Zombie Tramp reporting in.

So it's more about Lawful Stupid Good than Zealous.

Attached: 164429_900.gif (500x220, 397K)

>What's your guilty pleasure Yea Forums?

Attached: 1551500008352.png (736x786, 361K)

>shadman

Attached: images.jpg (196x258, 7K)

There's a difference?

For a moment I thought that was W.I.T.C.H.

>For a moment I thought that was W.I.T.C.H.

i almost put that here lol

Ah shit i had forgotten about this. Is it still updating?

Indefinite hiatus.

Attached: poppy_o_possum_by_thelivingmachine02-d7j2c0h.png (1200x1600, 633K)

Attached: 0238869.png (960x540, 569K)

The books, I assume? I watched the show like a decade ago, and I can't see anyone thinking of it as a pleasure of any sort.

Can't object to this. Who doesn't want to make the perfect little girls?

I know the show is shit but, I cant seem to hate it. I already wasted 300$ on there merchandise

Attached: 546421.png (2054x1031, 2.45M)

You're just horny. Spent $300 on lube instead.

I will never be able to understand how this trash show gained a foothold and became popular

I feel like this show SHOULD be good, but its not. It has so many good elements

In that case, just read the fan fiction.

This. Miko is the Paladin played wrong: she's only Good in the sense she fights evil (or those she believes to be evil), she doesn't ever stop to think about whether she's doing the right thing. She thinks being Lawful Good means everything you do is lawful and good by default.

O-Chul on the other hand is the Paladin played right: he lives up to the Good part of Lawful Good by being so goddamn benevolent, even towards those who are ostensibly his enemies, that just being in the same room as him can push a Neutral man towards Good. He doesn't just fight and kill evildoers, he gives them the chance to make amends and change their ways. He's not just a good Paladin, he's a good man. He, Lien, and Hinjo put the "pal" in Paladin.

>It is just like my animu!

Attached: Sinfest2000-01-17.gif (680x276, 25K)

How the mighty have fallen.

Dumbing of Age
I hate the comic, but I love the girls.
Also I've been commissioning hyper art of them

Attached: 1448440232548.gif (164x234, 12K)

Isn't that one of them that used to be great but then became propaganda?

artist-wise, yes
It's Walky and Joyce & Walky are great webcomics, Shortpacked was the start of his downgrade and DOA started with potential but became utter trash very quickly.

>on there merchandise

Invest on a textbook.

>on

He is probably from Northern Europe. In Danish, Norwegian, and Swedish. There is no real difference between in and on. They both use the same word.

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/på

>There is no real difference between in and on
Except there is. Either something is in(side) x or on(top) of x.
O and I are next to each other, user just made a typo. While berating someone else about his spelling, which just makes it extra amusing.

t. actual dane
Can't speak for the mountaingoat fuckers or the surstromming slurpers.

Attached: 1522270205512.jpg (1689x3081, 427K)

What are some good Danish Yea Forums? All I have seen posted is The Princess.

REAL TALK

THE GODDAMN WIFE HAS ONE OF THOSE DINKY TRASHCANS IN THE BATHROOM.

YEAH, I USE IT ONCE A WEEK WHEN THE TOILET PAPER ROLL NEEDS TO BE THROWN OUT.

I MEAN, I WOULD, BUT THE GODDAMN THING IS OVERFLOWING WITH WHATEVER THE FUCK SHE USES TO MAKE HERSELF NOT LOOK HIDEOUS IN THE MORNING. I MEAN, WHEN I TAKE IT OUT, I RECOGNIZE NOTHING IN THAT FUCKING THING.

AND THAT IS WHAT PISSES ME OFF. I END UP TAKING IT OUT. IT IS 99% HER SHIT, AND EVERY WEEK WHEN i NEED TO THROW OUT A PAPER ROLL, IT IS OVERFLOWING IN THE CORNER, LOOKING FILTHY AND RETARDED. AND I ASK HER TO TAKE IT OUT AND IT NEVER FUCKING HAPPENS.

I FUCKING HATE THAT GARBAGE CAN, AND WHEN I THROW IT OUT, SHE JUST BUYS A NEW ONE.

AND PEOPLE WONDER WHY SPOUSAL ABUSE IS A THING.

baste

There isn't much. If you care for the topic, chances are you know most, if not all, of what's available in english.
Off the top of my head:
Valhalla (comics + movie), Princess, Jungledyret (jungle jack), Fuglekrigen I Kanofleskoven (Bird Wars), Help I'm A Fish, The Trouble With Terkel (no idea how the dub is, the creator did all but 2 voices in the original, which was a part of the gimmick, but that seems to not be the case for the english cast).

Based.

Stop lying. You don't have a wife.

>a witchburner says something to the effect of "I'll burn everyone in this village if it means saving their souls"
>and then everyone in the main cast just stop and look at each other as if she's some sort of inferior being.
Well yes that's something an inferior being would say? What did you want them to do? Respect and value his opinion?

That's the joke. They're trying to portray him as if he's said something disgusting and barbaric, when he's actually based beyond measure.

Yeah... It's really sad.
But even if this is really upsetting I keep coming back to it. In the hopes that the whole arc was all an elaborate joke. The biggest misdirection in comicbook history....

... Right, lads ?

...in is "i" and on is "på" in swedish.
It can occasionally be used where english people would use in, but they are few and very specific.

Nah, surströmming here, you are mostly correct.

Morbi has failed us.

Do I benefit from having no clue what this is?

Stonetoss

You never read Sinfest?

Never heard of it until today.

badwebcomicswiki.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Sinfest

Same. I don't agree with all his views, but his comics are amusing.

Sounds like it was always less than good.

Worrying that Gunnerkrigg is becoming this now.

The Walking Dead. I don't even read most of the words anymore, just like every other panel to keep track of the plot and mostly ignoring all of the big giant unnatural sounding speeches the characters are constantly giving

Attached: RCO009_1556724052.jpg (3974x3056, 1.32M)

Look at this fucking nonsense, just fucking look at it

Attached: RCO010_w.jpg (2048x1626, 598K)

it started out ok but once somewhere along the way it became goon fic

This and BCB. And the funny thing is that its all Yea Forums‘s fault for reminding me they exist every single week.

Attached: F7136152-1441-44DB-A9B5-0342A6BC8080.jpg (418x175, 54K)

>Because burning people to save their souls is fucking retardded you Christcuck? What if I don't believe in your fairy tales and don't want to die because of them?

What? That's not an argument.

>Can't object to this. Who doesn't want to make the perfect little girls?

the reboot user

Attached: this exists.jpg (480x360, 31K)

there is something i like about this but i'm not totally sure what it is. i guess the characters

Have you tried getting her a larger bathroom trashcan?

Stopped reading it before the third bubble. That's trash.

>goon fic
That is?

BCB?

>runs for thousands of strips
>turns to shit
Yeah I'm not surprised.

bittersweetcandybowl.com

Summer Camp Island. I can acknowledge its flaws in it being a literal baby's cartoon, but it's one of the few cartoons in the past half decade that actually makes me happy.

Attached: a s.png (288x359, 10K)

Oh, that.

It's a sad state of affairs when atheists have become so annoying that people want to defend witch-burnings just to piss them off, yet here we are.

Where can i download No Good Deed Gone Unpunished? I just cant fucking find it

Ask /tg/'s pdf thread.

>That is?

it started out like basically a normal zombie movie then it got progressively more dumb. when they brought out the katanas and pet zombies i was out

I mean "goon fic". What's that?