IDS HABBEDING

twitter.com/FantasyandScifi/status/1124742439531614208
IDS HABBEDING

THOR IS GONNA GIVE HIM STORMBREAKER AND THEN GET JARNBJORN AS REPLACEMENT

Attached: D5vjSdpXkAAuM6f.jpg orig.jpg (640x349, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wegotthiscovered.com/movies/beta-ray-bill-debut-guardians-galaxy-vol-3/
discussingfilm.net/2019/01/12/lady-sif-tv-series-in-the-works-for-disney-exclusive/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Beta Ray Bump

How will James Gunn fuck up his look and personality?

>Source is We Got This Covered
>wegotthiscovered.com/movies/beta-ray-bill-debut-guardians-galaxy-vol-3/
I am taking it with a grain of salt especially since they are saying Quasar is also going to be in GotG vol. 3 and knowing Gunn it's Phyla and not Wendell.

Beta Ray Bill will be constantly quipping and and a comedic relief.

Sweet. Hopefully Sif makes a comeback too.

I wonder how he'll make a dumb gag reference to this scene.

Attached: Let_us_make_good.png (800x494, 694K)

>GoTG story is interrupted to tell Thor's stories instead
Wow, so very amazing.

Feige said if Bill is going to be done, he has to be done right. So yeah

Thor's story was interrupted to tell Planet Hulk.

>JARNBJORN
Well MCU's Jarnbjorn better have the same abilities as MCU's Stormbreaker if not some addition abilities too.

Beta Ray Bill will be an embarrassing Thor fanboy dressed in cosplay.

So what? Thor "earned" the right to interrupt another franchise?

And GoTG's story will take Dr. Strange's third movie to tell their story? And Dr. Strange will take Black Panther 3 to tell his story? And so on?

GODDAMN IT WHY EVEN PUT NEBULA BACK ON THE TEAM WHEN SHE'S GOING TO GET SIDELINED BY A MILLION OTHER CHARACTERS SHE SHOULD'VE STAYED ON EARTH

Attached: 302183182190832190321321.png (1366x768, 475K)

Welcome to comic books.

Between Adam Warlock, High Evolutionary, 2014 Gamora and wathever they do with Thor this movie seems cramped as fuck

Tbh, I could see them setting up BRB in GOTG3 and having him go full hero in Thor 4

Yeah they can't have all the GotG, Thor, Adam Warlock AND BRB. They need a Thor 4

GotG has already been interrupted by Avengers killing off one of its characters and bringing back a version of her with a reset character arc.

>"After Endgame I'm done with the MCU"

hahahahahaha

Attached: 1431913115980.gif (368x349, 2.53M)

Stop horsing around, Bill.
Led a Bill by the carrot
Neiiiggghh

Everyone who said that literally lied

>literally who says "reportedly"

Attached: 1493318112410.gif (640x751, 122K)

If Bill isn't just some gag then I'm interested

At least we know he's a top gladiator in the mcu, doubt he'll be a joke

Attached: bill.jpg (602x418, 140K)

This is exactly why I prefaced that with "except Guardians 3" every single time

jesus my man, it's just going to be a proper introduction to Beta Ray Bill, he was supposed to debut in Thor Ragnarok but since it was going to be a very small cameo they decided to save him for later, they're most likely setting up Thor 4 in GOTG 3

They'll defintly have a crack at "I SAY THEE NEIGH!"

*tips winged helm

I'm definitely done with watching all of them just for the sake of keeping up with the universe, especially after Captain Marvel. They will never convince me to watch a Black Widow or Eternals movie.

I want to believe.

Why didn't they just introduce him in Ragnarok instead of Korg and Miek, or alongside them but much more serious

Because for some retarded reason they thought Ragnarok had to be a comedy. So we got a dramatic set up where Hela kills Thor's friends then we go to a different movie entirely that's all silly 80s synth jokes and Jeff Goldblum and finally we remember Hela's in the movie and then we watch Asgard die as a joke. They could have easily made the whole movie about Surtur instead of wrapping him up as a none issue opening joke.

Bill's origin ties directly into Surtur so to do him and all that in one film would be cake. EMH was able to do it in 22 minutes. That leaves plenty of room for some Hulk stuff and banding together for Surter.

Attached: Season 2 Episode 8 The Ballad of Beta Ray Bill.mkv_snapshot_13.59_[2019.05.04_23.53.12].jpg (1280x720, 161K)

And? Do you not like Phyla "lesbestiality" Vel?

Attached: Bestbians.png (500x416, 344K)

>Because for some retarded reason they thought Ragnarok had to be a comedy.
Only reason Thor even still exists, so cope with it. Even Hemsworth hated serious Thor.

Serious Thor is shit.

Attached: 1446013046648.png (1440x810, 588K)

>hur durr cope anime reaction image.
Fuck off. The problem with the Thor movies wasn't that they where serious it was that they where shit with shit scripts that focused too much on shitty romance with shitty Natalie Portman. We never even got a proper attempt at Kirby/Simonson esque Thor.

And any problems with the old movies doesn't make Ragnarok any less a tonally inconsistent shit show and now amount of DUDE THE 80s will fix that.

Based Gunn about to show the kiwi hack how to do space action adventure comedy.

I like Phyla but not as Quasar.

It's why I am skeptical of this rumor since Gunn has been pretty adamant in the past about not having Avenger characters in his movies, about the Avengers being a separate franchise than the Guardians even if they share the same universe, and that the Guardians movies were not crossover movies like the Avengers movies.

He also said that after the Creative Comitte forced him to add Thanos and rewrite the Thanos scene in GotG so many times that he wouldn't accept making a movie unless it was in his terms and he wasn't forced to do something he didn't want to.

He also said he ignores everything post DnA so Venom, Kitty Pryde, Angela, and Carol as a Guardians would not happen in his movies.

I've heard things about that Creative Committee. Apparently they were so demanding and were one of the reasons Wright's Ant-Man didn't happen. Once Feige separated Marvel Studios from Marvel Entertainment and made it an entity that answers directly to Disney Studios, I heard the committee got disbanded.

>it's Phyla and not Wendell
I see literally no problem with that

Phyla is worst Quasar.

Yeah but that's why we love her.

I like her but not as Quasar.

Exactly.

Gunn talked shit about them after they were disbanded. Some of the members consisted of Bendis, Quesada, Buckley, and Wacker. Nicole Perlman mentioned in an interview that Bendis had access to the Guardians script and would revise and edit it. Gunn also mentioned that the Comittee told him to drop the 70's music and Gunn had to fight them to keep that.

I am guessing it's also why he's very opposed to Bendis' GotG run (besides it being bad) and I think GotG vol. 2 didn't have Bendis in the credit when he was in the credits for the first one. Gunn credited DnA, Valentino, Valentino's son (who named Taserface when he was 5) and the origina; Guardian's creators but he didn't have Bendis there.

Yeah Phyla in GotG is fine but she shouldn't be Quasar.

So either Thor retires by handing over Stormbreaker to Bill or he doesn't retire and obtains Jarnbjorn or Odinsword (maybe dual wield both).

The MCU was in talks with The Rock too.

What would you guys think of Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson playing our guy BRB?

Attached: AWKUJ6SKOFEO5KJHMIUIIYA32M.jpg (1200x600, 74K)

>Thor just gives up weapons altogether and goes full God of Thunder

We mentioned it in another thread but I'd be for it.

Attached: bill.jpg (1280x450, 230K)

>thinking hemsworth would be Ok with constatnly depowering himself to make others look better

Thor isnt giving up stormbreaker retards. Also
>we got this covered

Lmao they are the furthest from a legit source on anything

Thor wouldn't give it up to depower himself he'd give it up because he became stronger to the point where it's all but bauble.

>cap uses mjolnir against thanos better than him
>gives up his birthright throne to Valkyrie
>gives up his weapon (he clearly loves as he rather cap use the little one) he nearly died for to a literal who in his first appearance to big him up

So idiots actually want thor to be even more a joke/stepping stone to make others look good. Yea that doesnt sound moronic at all. Face it, if they ever use brb he'll have a new weapon

Yea dumbass we had that movie. It was called ragnarok. We dont need to retread the whole the power is in you not the weapon shit again. He unlocked his god powers already. The axe just amplifies it. He isnt going to run around without a weapon again. They clearly like him with one

I just want him to give up Stormbreaker out of my wishful thinking for him to get Odinsword.

>Thor finally discovers why Asgardians are even called gods in the first place and Thor 4 ends with Rune King
yeah I know this ain't gonna happen but c'mon.

Him having the axe at all was a retread of the god powers shit. He's not the god of hammer or axes. Them doubling back to make an axe was already undoing what Ragnarok built.

You realize Thor acting like a dumbass jock and then him becoming a fatass loser were both done because Chris Hemsworth hates OG thor, right? He would totally be down for that.

Thor doesn't need weapons to be powerful but like how the purpose of a weapon is, it's better to fight with one. He was just acknowledging that Thanos was such a mighty foe he needed a weapon to fight him.

I hope Bill is just the "really serious about what he's doing" kind of guy unlike the rest of the cast, to better contrast him and everyone else.

FUCKING FINALLY

Attached: 9e8b5fee2ef21684f3f05c9b716915b2.png (152x215, 68K)

To what end? His face wouldn't be visible, therefore the rest of his body may as well be CGI as well, therefore he doesn't need to be played by a buff dude. Secondly I don't think he can pull off the noble warrior persona.

I'll believe it when I see it. And even then, I'll be reticent until I'm satisfied they can do him justice. Fan favorites from the comics never seem to translate well to the MCU for some reason.

Hell no

I'll just be mad that it won't be an oh shit this dude just whooped Thors ass AND picked up the hammer showing he's worthy, it'll just be here ya go.

Anyone else tired of Gunns dumb decisions. BRB is a based move but his reasoning for other shit sucks.

Same here. Prolly with Dr strange and spidey too.

Prolly because Beta ray should've fought Thor and be given a storm breaker on the spot, but Odin fucking dead and stormbreaker wasn't a thing until IW so gotta save bill until at least the GotG

>The Rock prefers to play a cgi character over Black Adam

Based Marvel and based Dwayne, putting the money on the right horse this time.

>To what end?

Attached: 1321042147253.jpg (226x232, 16K)

He's right though.

No YOU weren't.

Adam Warlock main antagonist. (Hela)
Beta Ray Bill - enemy becomes friend (Valkyrie in ragnarok)
High Evolutionary (Grandmaster)

It works not cramped at all.

Just be grateful she even had major appearances in three to four movies now. The amount of time they dedicated to her in Infinity War and Endgame is impressive. Sure, sure, she's Thanos' daughter, but still, they really didn't have to give her major roles in those movies.

Hemsworth's last film.
Thor's gonna die.
Going to see his family and friends in Valhalla.
Beta Ray Bill will be given the mantle of thor and stormbreaker upon his death.
Hopefully Sif returns too. Quaser might bump her tho.

Attached: 1556921963957.png (1020x851, 1.88M)

Can you fucking imagine Beta Ray Bill in a comedic scene? Fuck Marvel for ruining this tragic hero.

Attached: Bill in disguise.jpg (600x363, 53K)

The power pack crossover was pretty amusing.

Attached: babyraybillthor.jpg (164x233, 18K)

Phyla-Vell as Quasar
Played by Charlize Theron
Beta Ray Bill
Played by The Rock
Adam Warlock
Played by Zack Efron

Guardians of The Kino vol. 3

Attached: kisspng-phyla-vell-quasar-captain-marvel-marvel-comics-mar-spider-woman-5aca9d022d6a52.8736128415232 (900x960, 181K)

Constant quips, and they're going to run the horseface joke into the ground

Lady Sif
>Last seen on Knowhere
>MIA ever since.
>Confirmed alive still by directors.
Please show up in GOTG 3, she's usually found hanging around Bill in the comics.

Attached: Journey_into_Mystery_Vol_1_650_Acuna_Variant_Textless.jpg (550x826, 200K)

I heard you need some weapons, Asgardians.

Attached: images.jpg (201x250, 5K)

I thought I saw someone post she might be getting a TV(web) Show.

Attached: Sif-jim_zone_012.jpg (605x890, 184K)

Does the Red Skull become a cosmic ghostrider?
You know Quill is gonna stop by Vormir. You know that Vortex is a portal to Soul Realm/ Valhalla.
Adam Warlock's gonna be up in that shit.

Attached: red-skull-ghost-rider-1145135-600x947.jpg (600x947, 83K)

>Phyla and not Wendell
This is probably one of the few gripes I have with Gunn regarding these characters, because Phyla definitely didn't work as Quasar, and Wendell has a wealth of stories that deserve to be told on the big screen too.

Attached: Quasar_Vol_1_29.jpg (400x614, 63K)

You're not looking at this from the right direction. Phylla being a shit Quasar was kind of the point and can play into the team dynamic much better.

Attached: 693531-phy.jpg (390x511, 42K)

Goddess of War gets her Disney Plus show but the events that start it occur in GOTG3.
Would be great.
discussingfilm.net/2019/01/12/lady-sif-tv-series-in-the-works-for-disney-exclusive/

Attached: Agents-Of-Shield-Jaimie-Alexander-Lady-Sif.jpg (798x420, 33K)

She's gonna be Adam Warlock's sister in the mcu.

I understand well what it means because I read it and know the kinda character she is, that doesn't mean I agree with it, since she lacks the amount of stories the other guy has (with and without the Avengers in fact, as well as the Annihilators). But sure, waifuism reigns supreme.

As was the Ultimate Janitor in Superhero Squad.
Bill can into humour, it just has to be for little children!

I wonder if they'll adapt the one where she goes murder crazy.

Attached: siffenny.jpg (2920x1363, 1.33M)

Gunn based his GOTG off a certain comic run. Phyla and Adam are the last remaining guardians from that run to be involved in a movie.
Vol 1 - Starlord, Rocket, Groot, Drax, Gamora
Vol 2 - Nebula, Mantis
Vol 3 - Phyla, Adam

Makes sense to me.

Bill can into humor. He often finds himself at the center of some very serious things but he's not without levity. Journey Into Mystery was all kinds of wild ride, an in Annihilators they all had a good giggle at Ronan's power level. He's not quite MCU level wacky but he's not completely brooding either.

Attached: bill yes.png (500x195, 133K)

I like how no one ever wants to admit how wendall as a character is boring. Don't even mean it in a mean way, he's as boring as jon stewart is usually written, wendell's got some good stories under his belt and is generally a likeable character but some perspective is needed.

>He's not quite MCU level wacky
Until Cates arrived, but then again he's writing everyone shoddily so it fits.

I hope Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 3 is three hours long and the true ending to the infinity saga we all deserve.

Attached: original.gif (500x223, 1.99M)

no one cared About Thor before Ragnarok

Right he carried a Solo book for over 500 issues because nobody cared. He's been a tent pole character in the Marvel Universe since the 60s but nobody cared. Shut up.

Attached: Thor 502.jpg (993x1500, 694K)

BRB can do comedy fine, he works as a straight man.

They should pull an Ant-Man; Put Wendall in the past as some great example of Quasar.

Then have Phylla being a fuckup.

I feel like people still really don't understand the importance of the straight man in comedy.

Introducing BRB right now would be perfect: he can be the straight man to Boomer Thor, and help Thor get out of his emotional slump by being a bro.

No one cared about MCU Thor before Ragnarok. Specifically.

Though that's probably due to the god awful supporting cast.

Throg when?

Attached: throg.jpg (500x579, 89K)

I liked the Warriors Three and Sif.

It's just they never did anything.

Throg can work because MCU Mjolnir exploded.

Yeah there chance to shine was really stunted. It seems like they might have had fun enough chemistry in the brief bits we saw but too much screentime was wasted on Foster and Darcy.

People liked Thor's Asgardian friends, yeah.

It's just that the writers/directors decided that what everyone needed was more Jane and Darcy.

>We're not gonna get the Thor Corps.

We got a tiny sliver of that in Ragnarok, Hogun actually being a tough bastard fits.

But mah boi Vorstagg needed to prove his nickname the Lion of Asgard.

Man I forgot all about Thunderstrike.

>Thunderstrike
>Throg
>Thor girl
>Thor
>Beta Ray Bill

Anyone else find it amusing that Thor is one of the heaviest hitters in Marvel and Odin can duplicate his power with ease?

He'll be the constant straightman for every single joke. The movie will devolve into making fun of him.

I wonder if they will remember Beta Ray bill is empowered by heat.

Yeah i like that idea

>Beta Ray Bill
>Adam Warlock
>Phyla
>Sif
>Surtur

Attached: 9WyF-oTa_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>Surtur
why would he be in this

He's still alive at the end of Ragnarok.
If Beta Ray Bill is in, his backstory is Surtur destroyed his home planet.

There's connection between BRB and Thor when it comes to Surtur. It wouldnt surprise me if this is why initially BRB wouldnt like Thor. Since him and loki unleashed him onto the universe.

This is all material for a Thor movie, not GOTG.
Why do I get the feeling barely anyone here read DnA's GOTG? I can excuse Valentino (barely), but that? 25 issues?
inb4 the guy who talks about Annihilation without knowing that event took place well before that iteration of the GOTG.

Dude like Ragnarok told multiple stories at one time and had then converge at the end.
Guardians could be told in a similar fashion.

No, that's stupid because Thor would be hijacking a prominent part of the movie so he can be relevant, and it's particularly dumb considering Tessa Thompson already said Thor 4 has been pitched, making it a separate project from the already written GOTG that clearly will deal with Adam Warlock since he was set up.
This whole nonsense about Beta Ray Bill in GOTG simply because he was in Annihilators should stop, they're separate characters and he belongs more as something separate.

Cast Moondragon too because Phyla needs dragonpussy.

This is exactly the issue with Phyla and people don't fucking realize it: she's nothing without her sexual orientation and Moondragon became a prop for it instead of the psychic who was an Avenger back in the day. She's the DeviantArt character with the cool sword who rides a dragon, and wears a crusader outfit in space.

But lesbian space sex with a black dragon who knows kung fu!

Just in your opinion.
Others like myself think itd be cool.

Only if you've never read GOTG, sure (and still doesn't fit). But Gunn isn't about to insert Thor and his stories in a movie that was supposed to be centered around Gamora (confirmed by him) and Adam Warlock, I guarantee it.

The mcu has taken many creative liberties in the past. I could see them taking liberties with phyla as well.
I wouldnt be surprised if she's related to Thanos, or adam warlocks sister, or a daughter of ego. Literally anything.

>Adam Warlock's sister
That would make absolutely no sense. The only liberty I see them taking is using Phyla pre-Annihilation Conquest as inspiration, so no "cool suit", no lesbianism as main character trait (meaning no Moondragon) and no Quantum Bands but Nega Bands.

Ohh yeah. I guess I didn't realize he was still alive, I just assumed he ceased existing after Asgard was gone. My b.

More like Beta Reddit Bill amirite lmaooo

Considering how he's been written lately, unironically agree.

IMHO they should use Phya as Quasar with Wendel as previous lagend-maker Quasar and mentor, because she's actually kind of bad at it.

Moondragon as well as Phyla's lover, which keeps her from unleashing her rapist tendencies.

Wendell should be played straight as a totally nice guy with not much aggressive instincts.
a cosmic boy-scout nobody understands how he managed to survive in space so long, but has tons of friends and people owing him everywhere and can actually resolve situations without violence

Meanwhile Phyla has a bloody murderer default and Moondagon a serial mind-rapist.

Wendel rescued them from becoming Champions of Oblivion by making Phyla in the new Quasar, with their relationship sublimating their negative tendencies.

If Disney says do it.
It shall be done.

Based

>IMHO they should use Phya as Quasar with Wendel as previous lagend-maker Quasar and mentor, because she's actually kind of bad at it.
Or at the very least referenced, since the whole "Protector of the Universe" thing doesn't work without him, specially when Phyla literally got the bands by accident by removing them from Annihilus. It's like "oh shit now I'm Quasar", no Eon/Epoch involved either.
In fact if we were to compare them, Mar-Vell and Carol Danvers had the sort of mentor/mentee relationship Wendell and Avril had (without romantic undertones because Avril was gay), whereas Phyla as Quasar is more of an accidental role.

BTW, NO SHADE TO PHYLA, I actually like the character, but it's annoying that people elevate her above others when she's basically propped up for the "cool things" she has, not for the things she has actually done. She went from crusader to goth girl and in both cases she was a failure, which is a fine trait I guess, but it's not as compelling as Wendell in that same role.

Attached: quasar-phyla-2.png (518x823, 621K)

Phyla becoming Quasar by accident\You'll-Have-to-do\to stop her from becoming Martyr and getting Quantum Ghost Wendel as mentor?

it would be a mix of the shgort time Nova wore the Bands, Phyla's original role and Avril

it could work.

>it would be a mix of the shgort time Nova wore the Bands, Phyla's original role and Avril
Yep, that sounds very good, you don't remove Wendell's role but she's still a rookie, getting better near the end so she can kick ass.

No, he’s confirmed he’ll be shooting black Adam within the year so stfu mousecuck

Well the Gamora/ Adam Warlock plot can exist with the second plot of thor/ BRB.
Essentially the two stories would converge at the ending with Vormir/ Soul Realm/ Valhalla.

Imo the movie would be boring as heck if it was just all the same characters chasing down Gamora they have to have some events and stuff along the way to keep it interesting.

I've got insider info about the script

>Beta Ray Bill joins guardians
>sees one of the guardians die
>only says "I'm a navvy short" in response

Attached: 1534480392902.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

He will be given the Mr.Horse personality

Attached: Mister_Horse.png (236x552, 133K)

Vol.3 will be about Adam Warlock and will introduce Quasar\Phyla for the vol.4==Abstracts-involved\introducing movie

It will also work as set-up for the next Thor movie, starring BRB, Thor and Sif IN SPACE

This. Nats cute a button but has the acting and emotional range of a plank of wood. Even Queen Brie with her resting bitch face shows more emotion, even if it's negative

I thought Stormbreaker was already the MCU's version of Jarnbjorn
What is the difference?

No Nova...?

kek, everyone knew they were fooling themselves

so, the Power Pack version. I'm ok cause Power Pack still got really fucking dark and Beta Ray Bill was still based

Attached: beta ray bill power pack.png (1280x759, 1.3M)

good
Get ready for the rise of the DCEU my brothers
The MCU has peaked and now it's going downhill from here
screencap this

the dceu is dead already user.
just let it go and accept marvel and the mouse has crushed the dreams of every dcfags

Attached: liar.jpg (1024x787, 119K)

fug

It better, the adaptions of the 616 weapons are fucking better than 'mjolrnir' and 'mjolnir but its gold and a slightly different shape'

Stormbreaker is better than mjolnir, can use the bifrost, any other abilities?

But the stones were destroyed. Does that mean red skull can go home

Fiege didn't like what Wright was doing to Hank Pym either. Wrightfags are so cancerous

Thor gonna die, and Bill will get his stuff. Just wait.

Is Odins spear still around? I'd totally be cool with him doing that

He will constantly shout "I'm not a horse!" at everyone who constantly makes horse and my little pony jokes at him nonstop.

Get ready for 2 hours of
>Friendship really IS magic!
type jokes from nearly everyone

Phyla and Moondragon would be amazing in a GotG movie and you know it.

Two scantly clad hot women on board and Quill keeps on hitting on them over and over and over again. Only for Phyla to slam him into the floor with a giant yellow hand, him with a large yellow hammer, spray hm with a yellow hose, etc. And he gets right back up with a "Yea...she wants me"

Soon as Quill discovers Phyla and Moondragon are an item he gets even more annoying.

You guys know WeGotThisCovered.com has a shit track record and lies all the time, right?

>No "big dick" Volstagg
It hurts

>Disney
>letting a character being an atheist
>ever

Weirdly, Wendall in a movie would have the same kind of story as movie Starlord. Human from Earth that left it along time ago and he is very out of touch with what is current and cool. He still thinks 80s stuff is cool, wears a mullet, and does not know anything beyond 80s era tv shows and movies since he has not been back to earth in a long time and mostly hangs out with an alien talking tree.

He would not stand out much. Phyla being space lesbian in love with a dragon that takes the form of a creepy bald girl could fit this series pretty easily.

>he doesn't like space Dragonlance who fucks her dragon
Fag

>and Carol
We'll see how long THAT lasts.

>RDJ
>Evans

I liked Infinity War Thor, when he's kinda goofy, but still has that sense of responsibility and pushing himself to save people. Ragnarok was kinda getting close, but a bit too quipy. Endgame kinda ruined it. Hope they fix Thor by vol. 3, actually being the God that he is, while still having certain moments.

Thor is gonna lose Stormbreaker to Bill, then get cucked by Jane foster

I love Bill but I'm not sure if I want a MCU version. Stormbreaker doesn't even look right

Well I prefer good storytelling to that random Deviantart nonsense so yeah, I expect more than just "cool shit". You sound like you're a Cosmic Ghost Rider fan too.

>thinking they are done

As much as I'd like to see BRB, they'll probably just play him off as a joke and actually treat him with respect

>CGR
Fuck no. I hate that meme

>Evans isn't done
>Then why the fuck are we complaining about Cap retiring

Wendel went to space as an adult, though.
So, either he's like MCU Carol and he went into space in the 90s

Or he was already an adult in the 80s, and didn't age as much as he should have because the Quantum Bands

Him and Peter would still bond over being normal people(relatively)

I don't even want to know, Waititi should be the one who brings Beta Ray Bill to the mcu.

I hated how in Thor 1 & 2, Thor made out that their magic was actually just advanced technology and Earth would catch up in less than a century. They should’ve been entirely magical from the get go. Instead of being from another planet, they should’ve been extradimensional.

it's just thor with a horse mask as a disguise.

>Secondly I don't think he can pull off the noble warrior persona.

I mean the first Scorpion King had him as a reluctant noble warrior.

Attached: 181223_full.jpg (749x1000, 65K)

And then in Endgame, Thor says that it's all "space magic" so who cares

Constant non stop horse and pony jokes

>the right horse

Nice

>Two scantly clad hot women
You know they're going to cast two average looking sticks that will be fully covered, right? There's no chance either of them looks sexy.

It won't refer to God or lack of it, he'll be the last of his kind and have a heart to heart with Drax about why they keep going when everything they had is gone.

Drax will have his typical autism and heavy-handedness but the scene itself will be played completely straight and cement a bond between both characters.

Context is king and Thor shouldn't ever be up his own ass, but a little dignity isn't a lot to ask for.

Attached: 1283736068079.jpg (1280x1989, 605K)

>Drax starts wearing a cape

This, which is why I am skeptical about the whole Thor in vol. 3 thing
If Disney forced that on him he wouldn't have done vol. 3, he said on twitter that one of the reasons he returned to vol. 2 and vol. 3 was with the condition that he wasn't going to be forced to do anything he didn't like. He mos tlikely had enough of that with the Creative Comittee.

No, too soon, probably at the end of phase 4 or phase 5 at the rate they're going.

Cliche as fuck, not to mention one of the cosplayers in pic related said that Gunn told her that Disney wasn't going to let him do a gay relationship anytime soon.

Attached: James Gunn Phyla Moondragon.jpg (640x960, 133K)

Yes which is why I am taking this with a grain of salt, too bad Gunn isn't that active on social facebook anymore (although he's kind of been answering some stuff in Instagram) since he would have debunked this if it was bullshit or would have been like "I can't talk about it" if there was some truth in it.

vol. 3 is his last movie and I am sure Carol is not in it. Maybe if GotG vol. 4 happens then yeah I can see whoever is doing that might shoehorn her there.

I am sure Gunn probably sees Wendell as being milquetoast because he's not damaged enough for his liking or some stupid bullshit.

Hemsworth renewed his contract. He’s not gonna back out right when Thor is hitting 2008 Iron Man levels of popularity.

>Thor is hitting 2008 Iron Man levels of popularity.
Nowhere close. That's exaggeration.

Wishful thinking.
The original 6 are finishing up and leaving.
Theyre tight like that.
Hemsworth will do gotg3 scarjo her solo and then theyre out. Rdj is out eveans is out.