Frank did nothing wrong, he's a good...

Frank did nothing wrong, he's a good, honest hero who is unfairly maligned by other Marvel supers just because of his methods.

Attached: a483fe5788fea817c7aa475eb96d236f.jpg (736x1135, 155K)

PREACH BROTHER.

Attached: bill.jpg (365x389, 24K)

Didn't he allign with Nazis to kill teenagers not that long ago?

God he’s so hot
Punish me, daddy

And you say you're also a 12 year old girl who's parents aren't home?

CHECKS OUT TO ME!

Moon Knight and Wolverine like Frank.

Sometimes.

Any good stories with Moon Knight and Frank? That seems like a fun duo

Based and Frankpilled

Attached: 2075473-punisher29_21.jpg (786x1200, 124K)

whoa thicc
Frank/Eddie

The Punisher Annual #2
Marc Spector: Moon Knight #8-9, #19-21, #35-38
Moon Knight (2006) #9-10, #26-30

Where the fuck this cool cover came from? All I can reverse image search is pinterest

It's not a cover. It's part of a panel from Punisher Max by Garth Ennis.

I always loved how this panel somehow translates the determined strong motherfucking stride of a man who's getting shit down to a static image.

remember that time frank and some random black guy fought giant alligators and inbred hillbillies in a swamp?

I feel like this is one of the purest Punisher pages ever created. When you ramp up the grit and edge to its logical conclusion, it's the perfect mix of hatred and detachment that Frank feels every single moment of his shitty nothing life. He's a bad-ass to the people who look up to him but you know that he barely sees himself as a person. Ennis understands that perfectly and almost always strikes the perfect tone with Frank and Fury.

Attached: 1533241290321.jpg (1200x956, 704K)

It's a Punisher MAX panel. I think it's the story arc where Frank gets kidnapped by that chick with breast cancer and then she half-rapes him before shooting herself while riding his dick.

He has probably killed dozen of innocents in his campaign.

Yet he didn't.

He takes extreme precaution to avoid that.

I'm sure it does, but it's inevitable that he would do it. Frank is just some Special Forces guy with a lot of guns, it's not like they don't also make mistakes and kill civilians.

Dafuq are you talking about?

Yes

You could make the argument that his prep-time is a borderline superpower.

Punisher civilians are plot-armored against Frank's bullets. If any civvies are near the war zone then a) Frank holds his fire until he gets a clear shot at the bad guys, b) he successfully shoots around them with no harm done, or c) they all get shot by the bad guys before the Punisher shows up which only makes him Frank even harder.

That's some Hulk super-math bullshit.

Yeah.

Comics, yo. You just gotta pretend.

Why is Fury white?