SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME Spoilers

Apparently, Mysterio claims that both him and the Elementals come from a parallel universe, and that the snap tore a hole through the Multiverse bringing them to Spider-Man's Earth. Also, Tony Stark appears as an illusion conjured by Mysterio against Spider-Man once he's exposed as a fraud.

New trailer on Monday, by the way.

mcucosmic.com/2019/05/03/the-consequences-of-endgame-will-open-up-the-mcu-to-an-infinite-future-spoilers/

Attached: Mysterio.jpg (1080x1080, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mcucosmic.com/2019/05/03/the-consequences-of-endgame-will-open-up-the-mcu-to-an-infinite-future-spoilers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Villain claiming to be a hero from a parallel universe trapped on the hero's universe due to cosmic shenanigans while secretly sending minions to challenge the hero and himself to earn the hero's trust.

WB executives were right. Spider-Man and Flash really are two sides of the same coin.

Attached: Hunter Zolomon.png (827x362, 331K)

Hope that Tony Stark hologram isn't spoiled in the trailer. It would be great if he makes his own face appear like Tony's through the helmet to stop Peter from hitting him

Sounds unlikely when they made sure to drill into people's heads the idea that the whole timelines deal by no means affected the "prime" timeline. They wanted to avoid introducing the multiverse/alternate timelines concept as a core element of the MCU.

Yeah but will he have hologram dragons and robot doppelgangers? Mysterio is a showman

Attached: Spectacular Mysterio.png (1024x590, 114K)

>and that the snap tore a hole through the Multiverse
Spiderverse crossover?

Spectacular really did get every villain right. Is there one that wasn't a good adaption?

The Multiverse has been around since DOCTOR STRANGE.

Attached: Multiverse.jpg (2000x1053, 241K)

All I know is that if the Mysterio fight isn't off the walls weird like Doctor Strange, I'm calling this movie a fucking failure
>Defying gravity, walking on walls like on solid ground with special boots
>Turning invisible, or hologram clones
>Summoning thunder which is just drones hidden in stage fog
And so on. Crazy "magic" that's just bullshit.
Their Kraven was bad because they turned him into a lion person

Attached: Mysterio1.jpg (3000x3300, 1.03M)

Some people weren't fond of Kraven. I didn't mind mutating him, but I thought it was too soon for that.

And no one fucking watched Doctor Strange. Not even that Cucumber's fangirls

its probably too much to hope for, for the final fight to look this epic even if only as a hologram

Attached: screenshot.spider-man-shattered-dimensions.768x480.2010-12-10.157.jpg (768x480, 171K)

>Also, Tony Stark appears as an illusion conjured by Mysterio against Spider-Man once he's exposed as a fraud.
Pete's going to lose his shit.

>Sounds unlikely
sounds more likely than "Mysterio is Spiderman's old classmate who aged 20 years during the five year timeskip"

especially since the guy in OP's link has a proven track record

>especially since the guy in OP's link has a proven track record

He's hit or miss. But since he's just reporting things from the trailer, I'm inclined to believe it.

I saw the Nolan movies after playing the Arkham games, and I was so disappointed with Scarecrow. Hope they do some cool stuff with Mysterio

Hold up, is this just some isekai trash....Marvel trying to trick me into watching an isekai aren't they.

>Almost-accurate Jay Garrick, but wrong in a lot of ways that would go unnoticed to normal viewers but piss his real fans way the fuck off
>They were actually clues that he's not the real Jay
It's kind of all gone to shit but early Flash was incredible.

Hence why Mysterio is fucking lying about it, and it's not the real plot twist.

>No one's really ever gone

Maybe it´s just a very complicated back story he made up for himself to be cool

Seems like they failed considering both the directors as well as one of the script writers says it's alternate timelines, you fucking wanker.

Spoilers: Mysterio is a bullshitting indie filmmaker. The big twist is that his movies were only ever a hit in Europe, and Peter catches one of his movies while on the trip, which helps him put the pieces together that he's a faker. But the secondary twist is that while his special effects know-how lets him set up the fake fights, the monsters and abilities he's got are real: they're being powered by an alternate universe's Eye of Agamotto that he stumbled across, which will tie into the post-credits teaser.

>by no means affected the "prime" timeline
it did not affect the PAST of the prime timeline. The past can't be changed is the rule in the MCU. It can affect its future.

Pretty sure those were alternate dimensions.

whats the post credit escene?

I have no idea, haven't seen it and it was left out of the version of the script I saw, which means if nothing else Peter is likely not a part of it.

yikes

Bullshit.

>mcucosmic.com/2019/05/03/the-consequences-of-endgame-will-open-up-the-mcu-to-an-infinite-future-spoilers/

This... Actually might work. I mean, in the Ultimate Comics, 616's Mysterio DID invaded the Ultimate Universe before being arrest. And if Spidey is trapped around all the multiverse stuff, this could take us to Spider-Verse!! Don't you think?

The Ancient One outright calls it "the Multiverse".

>Tony Stark appearing

Absolutely fucking not. RDJ costs too much and he is done. If Tony Stark appears in Far From Home (As anything other than footage previously used in a movie) I will let Yea Forums run a train on me.

If 5 Tony STark is in the movie and this user is going to get it.

Thank god Tony's death didn't affect me, otherwise seeing him pop up again after two months would REALLY lessen the impact!

You're a retard, they'll obviously use RDJ as "Fake Stark" as a sendoff to show that Mysterio is evil and also that Peter is growing past him.

I like how this movie is apparently so insane that new spoilers come out for it everyday

The most realistic one is the RDJ Hologram because Mysterio ALWAYS pulls shit like that. always

>the monsters and abilities he's got are real: they're being powered by an alternate universe's Eye of Agamotto that he stumbled across, which will tie into the post-credits teaser.

Oh fuck I believe it, it's why he's in London for the final fight

>multiveral bullshit
>finale in london

oh shit

Attached: Captbrit.jpg (250x384, 196K)

What's the difference between using the eye of agomatto and using tricks and effects

captain britain was mentioned in the 1970 part of endgame
Braddock was missing from his experiment. he very well could be popping up

Imagine if we got this guy into the MCU for just a little bit.. Just a little bit. Please? I wanna see a team up.

Attached: tobey_a.jpg (768x433, 63K)

gonna shit myself if there's a reference to Jim Jaspers in Spidey

Attached: 121168-195357-mad-jim-jaspers.jpg (400x596, 37K)

Make him Uncle Ben

Fucking why??

Shame Mysterio isn't played by Bruce Campbell. Supposedly his Ringside announcer in the first Toby Spider-Man movie was Mysterio's civilian identity.

Attached: Larry internal debate.gif (316x213, 1.9M)

Id rather have one of the voice actors who played Spidey in a past cartoon play Ben.

Jesus Christ. Just give me Uncle Ben. You can't run away from his origin forever. Tony Stark isn't that important to Spider-Man.

Remember when ego pulled a david hasselhoff in gotg2, maybe mysterio will do that with bruce campbell

Better lube up, lad.

>Drake Bell as Uncle Ben

They might as well reveal to the audience that Mysterio is a villain in the trailer, NO ONE has fallen for him being a good guy except dumb casuals and I wanna see how he'll act as a villain

It wasn't, but he was going to cameo as Mysterio in Raimi's unproduced Spider-Man 4.

Attached: Mysterio.png (378x565, 230K)

Use the snap the merge avenger universe and mutant universe together explaining how mutant now exist.x men movie 2022

No, that's forced.

Just slow burn the mutants in throughout Phase 4 and go all out in Phase 5. Which seems to be Feige's plan anyway.

>That gut
You dicks.

Attached: Curry laugh.gif (245x168, 795K)

Tom pls stop spoiling the movie Anthony keeps blowing up my phone

That sounds based as fuck, classic Mysterio move

>more tony fuckign stark

LET HIM STAY DEAD

why is this former drug addict addicted with his type casting

I'm legit mad if this is true. he had a fucking beautiful final moment. Like Logan, the character is dead and will be remembered lovingly with his final act. but that goes down the shitter when you dredge him back to make MONEY!$$! fuck off

Attached: 1495667132685.jpg (720x1066, 184K)

>gimme the same shit over and over
Tony won't be important after this movie. This is it.

>Mysterio using a dead character's face is triggerig people

Attached: 1377866878239.png (278x453, 347K)

>this is it
>when endgame was suppose to be it

I'm pissed as someone who just watches the films and never reads the comics. Call me a pleb or a normie, but when you start to use a characters image to make money BEYOND artistic expression, regardless of it's bad or good, pisses me off.

Pic is the main example in my argument. I do NOT want to see anymore cases of this shit. It's so fucking disrespectful and tasteless and screams of blatant no fucks given

>Implying it's not a misdirect and it's Uncle Ben's face he uses

>Let's ignore the origin in favor of more Iron Man wankery
I've fucking watched enough Iron Man wankery. I've watched all of his movies. Get him the fuck away from Spider-Man. He died in the last movie for a reason. They don't even have to full stop give me the full origin. Just show how Uncle Ben get shot and how Peter dealt with it.

Attached: rogueone-tarkin-imperialofficer.jpg (1225x564, 181K)

How do we know? The movies have only heavily alluded to it. We don't know his face or how he died in this incarnation. How are they going to pull that off?

Fascinating how I only ever see 480p screenshots of that scene.

>you have to see it in 4k on a curved TV and it looks good
I saw Rogue One in theaters and it looked like garbage

It wouldn't exactly be hard to piece together. Making his reveal a surprise/shock moment would be a pretty baller way to bring him into the whole thing

>I'm pissed as someone who just watches the films and never reads the comics. Call me a pleb or a normie, but when you start to use a characters image to make money BEYOND artistic expression,

Except Mysterio using Starks image to hurt Peter wouldn't be a movie marketing tactic like Stark in Homecoming is, it would be a big reveal, and completely in-line with how horrible a person Mysterio is (using someone Peter looks up to to harm him while also avoiding harm himself). Turning into Uncle Ben would only work against Peter and not Peter AND the movie audience because people would just go "??? who the fuck is that" unless Ben is properly set up, which would be cheesy as hell in a story about the world post-Avengers.

Attached: 1830219832190.jpg (768x433, 67K)

That's a really out of context rumor. Campbell had cameos on all 3 movies cause he and Raimi are friends, and his cameo for the defunct Spider-man 4 was to be Mysterio in a short montage of Peter arresting minor criminals at the start of the movie. It wasn't some crazy twist.

Kraven is kinda eh but he's still really good

This kind of shit for Mysterio is retarded.
>do some insane reality bending shit
>"hes just really really really good at special effects xDD"
it's fucking retarded. stupid ass comics

It's like you want Pete to go apeshit
The movies haven't given us pissed off Spider-Man, and I desperately want it