Is this accurate?

Is this accurate?

Attached: Marvel movies.jpg (1845x1787, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sorta.app/q/1019/vsmlitqofrpjgnkebaudch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd agree with this.

GotG2 is kino

Yea Forums - tvfags and Disneyfags

Iron Man is kino.

Carol is top tier to all except incels

SPBP

Bump up Gotg2 to kino.

Eh, it's not that good. Should be in Great Tier.

Shit
>Marvel, Thor Dark World, Black Panther, Iron Man 2 and 3.

Decent
>Captain America, Hulk, Thor Ragnarok, GotG 2, Avengers, Winter Soldier

Good
>Thor, Age of Ultron, Ant-man, Endgame

Great
>Ironman, Doctor Strange, GotG, Civil War, Infinity War

Haven't seen Homecoming or Wasp, though i hear both are at least Good. only saw Marvel cause free dinner and viewing with family, not worth it.

Ultrons also kinda more inbetween Decent and Good, as its scenes were alot more hit or miss than most movies on the list, which were about the same overall throughout. but i remember it better than Avengers. alot of the movies mind you were enjoyable, but afterwards i hardly remembered them at all. i think its at least fair to say if nothing about it really sticks with you it wasn't the best movie out there or even inside its series.

This but move Ultron to shit, Winter Soldier to great, and Panther to decent

I agree except Iron Man 3 should be bumped up to Good

Homecoming has no right to be that high.

Homecoming was Kino? NAH.

The only good tier list is:

>Shit tier
your tastes
>God tier
my tastes

Swap Strange and Spider-Man or push Spider-Man even lower then yeah.

Move Black Panther to decent and move Iron Man to kino and you have my list.

>Great
Iron Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, Captain America: Winter Solider, Avengers, Avengers: Infinity War, Avengers: Endgame
>Good
Spider-Man: Homecoming, Black Panther, Ant-Man, Ant-Man and the Wasp, Thor Ragnarok
>OK:
Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Thor 2
>Mediocre:
Doctor Strange, Iron Man 2

Can't really be bothered filling in the rest.

Attached: 1552016128705.jpg (970x3366, 1019K)

I actually thought Endgame was the weakest entry so far

>Great tier
Infinity War, All 3 Captain Americas, Thor 3, First Guardians f the Galaxy
>Good tier
Spider-Man, Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Black Panther, Doctor Strange, Iron Man 1, Avengers 1
>Okay tier
Anything not listed
>Should have been better tier
Captain Marvel, Avengers Endgame, Thor 2

Why the hell did you put Civil War in Kino? That movie was such a bore to sit through.

How is Endgame the weakest? It has better action and comedy than any other Avengers film (bar Infinity War), better pacing and actually does things with its characters. That should put it above the first two Avengers films automatically.

black panther was good nigger

Attached: my-image (1).png (1020x534, 495K)

You guys really think highly of Homecoming. That was a shitty movie.

deleted the bad movies since there's no bad movies section, haven't seen endgame and don't really care to so i left it where it was

Attached: file.png (1845x1787, 2.86M)

move guardians 2, ragnarok, and ant man and the wasp up to kino, move doctor strange down to decent, black panther up to great, homecoming down to good, endgame down to great

What made Iron Man 2 so bad?

>Iron Man is kino.
Civil War wasn't even great, it was only good. Avengers was better than Homecoming.

Attached: This.jpg (500x283, 30K)

>No Winter Soldier at all.
Opinion disregarded.

My personal rankings of all the 22 MCU movies.

And yes, I made this myself in Photoshop, took a couple hours but I liked how it turned out.

Attached: MCU-RANKING-(ranking).jpg (3512x2251, 3.12M)

Switch Iron Man 1 and Endgame.

kino is a reddit cancer word, and you can go tell Yea Forums i said that too because that board smells like a toilet.

it's bad user. real bad. dumbest conspiracy plot I've ever seen

ant man was great you double nigger

GotG2 is great because we get to see more of the Gaurdians, but the movie itself is kind of weak. The cast carries it pretty hard.

Switch IM1 and Homecoming and I agree

>Homecoming in KINO
>Ant-Man 2 in GREAT
>Guardians 2 not at the top of the stack
>no BAD tier for stuff like Captain Marvel
Lmao

>Age of Ultron
>Good
Cute bait, 7/10 made me reply

switch out iron man with civil war and we gud.
so nice to see see 4 positively labeled tiers, since this is Yea Forums and we're all supposed to be mean and vitriolic I'd expect the tier's to be labeled "shit" "worse shit" "worst shit" etc.

Nice design, but what exactly makes Age of Ultron stand out as awful? I just thought it was meh.

Yeah, it's a 7/10 movie.

>KINO
Guardians 2
Infinity War
Winter Soldier
Iron Man
Guardians 1

>GREAT TIER
Ragnarok
Endgame
Civil War
Avengers 1

>GOOD TIER
Captain America 1
Homecoming
Ant-Man
Doctor Strange

>OKAY TIER
Black Panther
Iron Man 2
Iron Man 3
Incredible Hulk
Thor

>SHIT TIER
Ant-Man 2
Thor 2
Age of Ultron
Captain Marvel

Go home, Joss

Quit drinking the paint thinner, it's rotting your brain.

;
Based list, bro. Perfecto

>Ant Man movies in Great
Man of culture located

He's two for two so far. No other hero in the MCU has managed that ratio of good films

>all the Russo brother's movies are kino
How do they do it?

>Ant-Man
>Not kino

Attached: muh movie rankings V2.png (1020x603, 481K)

>Ant-man over Black Panther
Shit taste confirmed

By having their movies directed by Disney suits...like all Disney movies

>capeshit
>kino

Am I the only one who liked the Dark World? Sure the plot and enemy was nonsensical, but it was a fun ride.

have sex

It’s the only movie that I actively fucking despise. Ultron is a terrible villain, the entire movie’s pacing was awful, character interactions were bland, Vision was lame, and I wanted to fall asleep when I watched it. Even Scarlett Witch can’t save it.

Civil War would make a better Avengers movie.

The people placing Captain Marvel in shit/lowest tier are memeing to fit in or didn't see it and are going with the "consensus" of the board, in convinced. There's no fucking way anyone can tell me with a straight face that movie is worse than Incredible Hulk, Thor 1&2 and Ant-Man & The Wasp (specially in terms of "stakes" as some like to argue). It just doesn't add up.

sorta.app/q/1019/vsmlitqofrpjgnkebaudch

Share results. Judge eachother.

Attached: result.png (720x1280, 94K)

Lol, no

Attached: 1462389934380.jpg (1400x2330, 1.06M)

Hulk has Nortons acting
Thor 1&2 has Thor and Loki
Ant-Man has Paul Rudd
Captain Marvel has nothing

Is Yea Forums contrarian enough to the point where they defend Fant4stic?

You didn't see the movie because at the very least, the first and last act are worth the admission ticket alone. Not that you'd admit that of course.
But it's obvious anyway your thing is against the character and not the movie itself, like most people in this thread, I'm sure. And I bet some retard will say something like "hurr it's no masterpiece either, Carolfag!!" as if the entire Phase 1 and half of Phase 2 weren't turds.

>the movie isnt bad you just hate women!!!!!!

Its pretty obvious most anons itt rank captain marvel so low because Brie hurt they're little feefees and they cant handle a women with more power then men.
Captain Marvel is probably one of the best origin story movies in the MCU and Carol is way more likeable than wet rags like Steve or Antman.

Like clockwork. No, nobody is saying that specifically, it's that the slant is very fucking transparent specially when a lot of people already admit in here they didn't even see the movie and neglect to rank it, and those who do, put it right into Shit Tier because placing it elsewhere would get unwarranted attention, reinforcing the notion that anyone who thinks it isn't the "shittiest thing ever" must be an obsessed waifufag and not someone who can CLEARLY see it's better than a lot of these Phase 1 movies with formulaic plot and barely anything sustaining them beyond synergy.

Don't do this shit.

>hurr durr the future is female shitlord
get out

>MCU and Carol is way more likeable than wet rags like Steve or Antman.
Nah

Attached: 1556937434143.gif (285x190, 399K)

Shut the fuck up, no one is saying that.

The first Blade movie is kino

>Ant-Man 2
>Good
It was arguably the blandest MCU movie up until Captain Marvel came out. It's clear everything good about the first Ant-Man came from Edgar Wright.

It's literally the only time I've ever checked my watch during a Marvel movie.
Carol is just fucking boring. It tries to do the Guardians soundtrack thing with none of the charm, the pacing was all over the place, none of the jokes landed, and the action wasn't even good.

It had like 4 directors so that's kinda a death sentence. It wasn't offensively bad but I'd be shocked if I ever saw it again. The people who loved it either don't understand movies or were just going along with the crowd because "SHE STRONK WOMAN, IT ABOUT TIME"

Based and Armond White pilled

>there are actually people who will get this upset if you insult their movie about a mediocre white lady who can do anything
Haha oh wow

If nerds hate women so much then why the fuck did my theater pop off so loudly for Scarlet Witch and stay totally fucking silent for Carol? Could it be that your narrative is bullshit and Captain Marvel was just a mediocre at best flick with a miscast lead? Or maybe the audience got confused and thought Elizabeth Olsen was a cis white male and thus okay to cheer for?

homecoming is not kino

I tentatively agree with this list

Captain Marvel is better than both Ant-Man Movies and Thor 2, but the Hulk movie was less boring and Thor 1 is way better. The worst part of Captain Marvel was Brie Larson herself.

Guardians 1
Guardians 2
Thor Ragnarok
Infinity War
Post credit scene of antman & wasp
Post credit scene of Captain Marvel
End Game
Guardians 3

Basically the only good parts of the mcu.
Can we get a super cut of this?

Homecoming was ass. So was the first Avengers.

everything is at least 1 tier too high

>GREAT
Infinity War
Iron Man
Winter Soldier
Doctor Strange
Guardians 1

>GOOD
Guardians 2
Avengers
Endgame
Ragnarok
Ant-Man
Civil War

>OKAY
Black Panther
Thor
The First Avenger
Ant-Man and the Wasp
Homecoming
Captain Marvel
Iron Man 3

>EHHHHHH
Hulk
Iron Man 2
The Dark World
Age of Ultron

Put Strange and Guardians 1 in OKAY and I'll agree

WHAT ARE THOSE

Aside from ant man I agree with this list

I'll drop them down to GOOD, but that's as far as I'll go

>Thor 1
>GOOD
Naaah. That's bullshit and you know It.
The only good Thor is Ragnarok.

and uhhh yeah

Attached: n2.jpg (627x412, 92K)

S
>Infinity War
>Endgame
>Iron Man
>Winter Soldier

A
>Guardians
>Homecoming
>Ragnarok
>Civil War
>Black Panther

B
>Avengers
>Doctor Strange
>Ant-Man
>Guardians 2
>Ant-Man and the Wasp

C
>Iron Man 3
>First Avenger
>Age of Ultron
>Thor
>Captain Marvel

D
>Iron Man 2
>The Dark World
>Hulk

Attached: carol_hey.jpg (960x540, 36K)

When someone places GOTG Vol 1 over Vol 2, you know they're a complete pleb.

i would put incredible hulk in the good catagory.
black panther and Spider-Man home coming in decent.
for the rest i agree

Attached: Hulk beats the shit out of wolverine.jpg (1280x1987, 657K)

Vol 2 has more emotional weight and a better third act but the pacing for most of the film puts it below Vol 1 for me. The first 2 acts of the movie are a drag to get through on rewatch

Attached: 1532250278240.jpg (600x5000, 1.26M)

>Rename “Decent” to “Mediocre,” bump everything else down a level (ie. Great becomes Good, good becomes decent), no “kino.”

>Bump 1st Cap and Guardians vol.2 up a level, also bump 1st Iron Man up.

>Knock Antman & The Wasp and 1st Avengers down a level, also Spider-Man down a level.