That time Electro was Red Skull's son

That time Electro was Red Skull's son.

Attached: 16811b148bbb998291c89a23ccd06c1f.jpg (379x286, 22K)

And also the Chameleon's bro.

This was the only time Electro was ever interesting. You may as well kill off the current loser in the comics and introduce a “new electro” who’s Red Skull’s son.
Next time babe I’ll get you some eggs for some real farts, the pungent ones that make my dick extra hard for you. Your little fart piggy is ready to get spanked, wee weee weeeeeee!!!

i love nazis

I agree with this post but only the second part

He was also able to take on Spider-Man and the Avengers and the Kingpin.

Did the ghost of James Joyce possess OP when he wrote the second part?

And Hobgoblin showed up before Norman

You should check out Marvel Knights Spider-Man, as well as the Electro issues of Gauntlet

Attached: image.jpg (1242x2208, 3.23M)

Based Trips!

Attached: D73E39F4-098B-40CF-9903-F853132D481B.png (888x894, 520K)

Ignore the second part. Accidentally pasted my e-mail to my sister in the wrong window.

Attached: 1556402678376.png (680x697, 948K)

I like Spectacular and PS4's Electro's. Even Ultimate Spider-Man (cartoon) and the Electro in Shattered Dimensions were cool.

Is she hawt?

The best part of Electro is that he's literally just a random thug with superpowers. Also he WAS killed off, now his sister is Electro.

Lol this owns

What the fuck was that second part lmao

Attached: 690ed1071c5ebe196b9897c8b19524a3.png (755x1100, 748K)

Nigga what the fuck

>now his sister is Electro

Fuck buddy.

And he was brought back in The Despicable Deadpool, but no one cared, which I guess says something.

that stance...

Attached: ORIGINAL.jpg (707x610, 206K)

lmao

Attached: 481F74ED-90DD-4DCC-B499-E8DC72BC2CE8.jpg (352x480, 36K)

Femtro is more popular than the original? lol

Based

What the fuck dude

Shocking.

>Next time babe I’ll get you some eggs for some real farts, the pungent ones that make my dick extra hard for you. Your little fart piggy is ready to get spanked, wee weee weeeeeee!!!
What
>Ignore the second part. Accidentally pasted my e-mail to my sister in the wrong window.
That just raises more questions!

I suppose the costume does look marginally better on a girl.

include me in the screencap

>guy with electric powers
>is a doomsday device

It still confuses me

This one actually made sense because Norman was mentally unwell from all the stress in his life, so him coming up with the whole goblin idea for Jason came out of that. When he went full-blown insane from the gas, it was natural that he then became the actual subconscious monster himself. I find that more interesting than a guy just finding Green Goblin's stuff and doing the same schtick, just minus the insanity.

For as powerful as he was, it kinda did fit.

How the fuck did he just pass his powers onto her like it was a blunt?

Attached: Electro flower.jpg (1280x1956, 711K)

>How the fuck did he just pass his powers onto her like it was a blunt?

He accidentally killed a slutty supervillain fangirl, but she was cloned back to life. A bit of Max's DNA was accidentally mixed in with the sample of her own DNA that was used to make her, so she inherited his powers, and they activated when she made physical contact with him.

That she has male DNA in her system has not been commented upon.