Pepper and I, we're gonna have a hell of a time!

Pepper and I, we're gonna have a hell of a time!

Attached: hey.jpg (620x356, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/marvel/2019/05/03/spider-man-far-from-home-runtime-mcu-movies-3000-minutes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The reveal that Morgan’s biological dad was Thanos hit hard.

I kind of get Pepper but I think Thanos sex scene with Hulk came out of nowhere.

Pretty hot tho

It was foreshadowed though.
>I love you 3000
>Why 3000?
>Good number. Perfectly balanced.

Pepper more like....uh...
PP on Her

Jokes on Thanos.

Attached: use2-1.jpg (480x576, 263K)

True, not entirely sure they needed to prove it with an hour long Thanos/Pepper sex scene but eh, not a writer

>Gamora, Nebula and Thanos have a SpaceGiving dinner
>Thanos hears something suspicious in Nebula's room
>finds vial of Pym particles
>twitchy_norman_osborne_face.png

>Hawkeye tosses gauntlet to Black Panther
>yells out "run, nigger, run"
>record scratch and entire battle stops to look at him

How did they keep this PG-13?

>Fun isn't something one considers when balancing the universe.. But fucking your fiancé in the armor you gave her for her birthday did put a small on my face
Woah, how did the Russos get away with this

It was pretty obviously foreshadowed with that 30 clip of Pepper selecting the big purple ice pop instead of the tiny white one and sucking on it

>Nice dress Thanos, did your boyfriend make it for you?

Attached: spidey.jpg (1280x705, 79K)

>Actually, he did. He made it for our ten year anniversary. Not only is he my lover but he's my best friend and my soul mate. I'm not ashamed of who I love, nor should I be. For someone with strange abilities from, I assume, accidental exposure to radioactive spider blood, you're not very accepting of those different from you. You're on the wrong side of history, spider man.

Attached: main-qimg-82f1f917d1807f1a1c191befbf561838.jpg (602x334, 41K)

>...
>Fuck you faggot

Attached: IMG_20190504_115637.jpg (320x320, 14K)

Still can’t believe Thanos faked his dusting so he can move in with Pepper and Morgan.

>some motherfuckers tryin' to make infinite resources

Attached: Infinity-War-Thanos-Fight.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

In a special edition of Endgame screened in China only to the upper echelons of the Communist Party, it's revealed the 2nd energy wave on the garden world happened because Thanos was fucking Pepper there so hard that his orgasm triggered the Infinity Gauntlet.

>Dread it. Run from it. Destiny still comes.
>Like I did in Pepper.

Attached: avengers-infinity-war-thanos-gauntlet-infinity-stones-russo-bros-fan-theory.jpg (618x412, 55K)

Based

>Why 3000

Attached: FB_IMG_1556872638837.jpg (476x653, 54K)

How do you even know the Far from Home runtime?

Attached: Ms America.jpg (278x350, 39K)

comicbook.com/marvel/2019/05/03/spider-man-far-from-home-runtime-mcu-movies-3000-minutes/

>the line "I love you 3000" has entered the worldwide pop-culture zeitgeist with no hint of being forgotten anytime soon
It's not really that memorable.
Also,
> If they can bring their film in at approximately 2 hours and 9 minutes (as is speculated in the tweet)
>as is speculated in the tweet

Attached: All-New X-Men 016-014.jpg (901x385, 124K)

I liked the full frontal Hulk scene, it was done very tastefully. I was a little surprised by the decision to give him a micropenis, but only the Russo’s could be so bold and it pay off

kek

IT'S YOU WHO'S OUT THANOS

OUT OF RESOURCES

WRONG ANSWER

Attached: tenor.gif (498x470, 2.35M)

I thought that was a pretty cool way to introduce Adam Warlock. Soul references and building off the odd friendship element from Starlin was pretty neat.