Create a good new villian for Thor. Bonus points to those who make them mythological

Create a good new villian for Thor. Bonus points to those who make them mythological.

Attached: Thor spot.jpg (360x553, 67K)

Well if it's mythological you could just say something like "Zeus is being a dick and Thor discovers what it's like to fight someone with the same powers as him". Kind of low-hanging fruit.

Darkseid + Granny Goodness would be a good Thor Villain.
If they had a kid it would make and even better villain for Thor.
They are like reverse Odin and Frigga.

I would say they are more Mythologically accurate Odin and Frigg

Mwindo would be cool as a rival to Thor.

Attached: mwindo.jpg (676x504, 130K)

The world serpent, except she's a sexy lady.

How sexy we talking here.

So sexy that anyone who draws her will get instantaneously skinned alive on Twitter.

That's pretty villainous. Thor has to try to stop her in such a way that prevents her from being shown on panel as much as possible, or the artists start dropping like flies.

>Her 2 page spread is covered by Thors cape
>Her body is constantly covered by buildings
I dig it

Fortnite and streaming culture

KRATOS

Black Cat, of the African WE WUZ KANGZ mythology.

scratch this garbage Anasi & his billion retard spider sons fucking with Thor would be cool

Fuck Aaron and everything he's done to Thor.

Attached: 37df33ea-9316-4687-9953-8158f6a32108[1].jpg (970x546, 111K)

>in the Prose Edda, written in the 13th century by Snorri Sturluson, Ullr is referred to as a son of Sif (with a father unrecorded in surviving sources) and as a stepson of Sif's husband; the major Germanic god Thor
reminder mythological thor is a c*uck

Attached: ullr the son of thor's wife.jpg (500x649, 68K)

Obviously Noobmaster69 and bring back Idris Elba for the MCU adaptation

He called me a dickhead!

Thor has like a dozen of sons and Sif only is mother of one, a girl I think.

Donald Blake's vengeful soul is given his own magic hammer and hates Thor for ruining his life.

Low hanging fruit would be having the Nidhogg attempt to kill the Norns so that he could finally destroy the world tree Yggdrasil.

The Nuckelavee. If you've seen the Ritual think that as an enemy but with more followers and is better able to get into the minds of others.

Juggernaut at full power.
Dr Druid a villain again?
Mephisto
Nightmare
Dormmamu
Morgan LeFay
Doctor Doom
Umar
Belasco
Shuma Gorath
Adam Magus

Go nuts.

For Femthor

Attached: d319b2u-fullview.jpg (900x1365, 209K)

>Imagine raising another man's son
Oh no no nonono how could this be happening thorbros I thought he was Chad thundercock

A literal dragon who has an army of white cloth clad followers with pointy mask. Call him the grand master and have Thor BTFO those darn raysisss!

I'd sell 5K copies by issue three and be hailed a generational talent by the blogs.

Grow up

I'd like for Thor to have a super smart villain. A human who collects magical artifacts and their whole purpose is stealing more of them and that puts them at odds with Thor.

>tells someone to grow up because they made a joke
>will surely tell me "it wasn't funny" as if I give a fuck
Nah, you can do the growing up kid. Let me know when you catch up.

So basically a year one galactus on earth?

Your immediate defensive reply would indicate that you do in fact "give a fuck", and racist "jokes" stop being funny when you're not an edgy teenager.

>doubles down, thinks anyone gives a fuck about his opinion
You define juvenile, faggot. You're fighting the surf on Yea Forums like a complete fool and you seem to think it makes you seem mature.

Grow up.

There was nothing "racist" about that post you fucking clown.

>you're a faggot if you don't think my /pol/ humor is amusing
Ok champ, I get that summer break is coming up but do your best to get outside before this site rots your brain even more.

Let Marvel use Kratos. Make him an Antihero

Was he a keikaku master that managed to orchestrate intricate plans utilizing magical items that are considered weak yet used effectively and efficiently? I love perceived underdog villains that casually have the upperhand against infinitely more powerful heroes.

user I don't if you're being purposefully obtuse but the other user is literally describing a scenario where thor beating up an allegory for the kkk is something that only blogs (tumblr SJWs) would think is a good thing. He also literally used the word racist (raysisss).

That isn't racist you mong

>Le summer meme
Nah faggot you simply don't post here and are under the delusion that Yea Forums is or was ever "love".

Fuck off.

He amassed ridiculous tech over his absurdly long life. I forget his actual genesis but I don't think it's really the underdog or master plan type thing so much as rampant gluttony that led to his insatiable hunger.

>making a joke about Thor beating up the KKK is racist
Seriously fuck off. Or are you just being "obtuse" for (You)s?

>He amassed ridiculous tech over his absurdly long life. I forget his actual genesis but I don't think it's really the underdog or master plan type thing so much as rampant gluttony that led to his insatiable hunger.
I'm thinking more of a Felix Faust and Lex Luthor hybrid.

Is this b8? You easily could have just ignored the post, it's hardly offensive enough to derail a thread over if it's even offensive at all. Frankly if reading a fairly innocuous joke on Yea Forums has you so riled up I don't understand why you come here.

Jeez user sorry I called you a retard for acting retarded, from now on I'll make sure to act like I came here in 2018 and spam pepe and wojak memes if that makes you feel more at home.

He made a joke about how completely unsubtle imagery and writing would be hailed as genius. You are simultaneously imagining user writing a praise-worthy Thor comic about fighting a cosmic grand master with a KKK army yet calling him racist for instead saying it as a joke about review sites.

Re-evaluate your life.

My man I am as calm as a cucumber, all I did was call out how retarded his "joke" was.

You sperged out like a complete and utter faggot because someone said something you found unsavory. Stop acting like you're anything but new here. Nobody who's been to the beach before thinks they can fight the surf.

My man, nobody gives a fuck about your faggot ass

I told him to grow up, he sperged out, I replied. And I'm sooooo sorry I don't like posts about tumblr blogs and an allegorical kkk on Yea Forums, I'll make sure to be more like Yea Forums or Yea Forums from now on.

>And I'm sooooo sorry I don't like posts about tumblr blogs and an allegorical kkk on Yea Forums
You really are this much of a faggot. Astonishing.

Sincerely why did you ever come here? No, it hasn't been for long because you'd have gone insane by now. so why come here? Have you even posted on-topic ITT? Dead serious. user did, doesn't look like you've done anything beside bitch about posts.

>I'm sooooo sorry I don't like posts about tumblr blogs and an allegorical kkk on /co
Why do you think anyone cares?

That was me, you know, being on topic. How bout you bud, any ideas you had about some new villains for Thor?

Not a bad idea but I feel like those stories end up always becoming "ass pull from a different character that saves the hero and proves the need help" or "brawn BTFOs brains FTW!!!"

Thor vs. The prophet Muhammed

Kino

You don't seem very calm if your immediate reaction to a random ass post is to REE incessantly about user being a child and the sanctity of Yea Forums

Well it may come as a shock to some people but I actually remember what board culture meant, and I also have this thing called "awareness" where I know how those replies start to snowball. But you do you.

Adapt Cuchulainn.

Make him an enemy/rival.

Oh no wait till user reads this... he'll surely think you need to grow up.

>I-I swear dude I 'member, d-don't you m-member?
Kys yourself

>dumb big thinks he's speaking intellectually
Lol yikes

Oh no, how will I ever be able to tell the difference between a purposeful joke and someone actually trying to be off-topic.

Neither of those is off-topic

Do you plan on regularly derailing threads pissing people off and policing jokes? You're clearly a new arrival in not sure why you think this place is so sanitary. You have no clue about "board culture" you're just being an insufferable gnat.

Maybe if you keep saying I'm new it'll be true!

>answer one question
>ignore the rest
Why do people do this?

It's simple, just take different mythological characters and have him fight them. Zeus, Amaterasu, Cu Chulainn, Kukulkan, Raijin and Fujin, etc

You'd need a lot of buildup for each god/pantheon though and I don't think there would ever really be any stakes.

Not a NEW villain new per se but I would maybe give the midgard snake a female human form and have them interact in a kind of Hellboy and Hecate way.

lol not at all. This is the very worst aspect of big two books in the last decade and a half. There's no need to decompress shit just to build hype.

Great minds think alike it seems.

>stakes
You probably love what DCs been pumping out for the last 7-8 years.

But why would Thor be fighting these other gods? What are they fighting about? Are we just going to have a new villain of the week where a god shows up just to fight?

You act as if I said "just make it fight scenes". Did you start reading comics in 2010? Are you the type that thinks golden and silver age stories are "silly"?

Dude I'm just asking what you have in mind because all you said was >take different mythological characters and have him fight them.

Anansi, who starts fucking with Thor after fucking with other gods to create new Anansi stories

Motherfucker looks like he came straight out of JoJo's

I'm a different user.

It doesn't look like that user hasn't replied to you. The point I'm making is that both:
>You'd need a lot of buildup for each god/pantheon though
And
>I don't think there would ever really be any stakes.
Aren't true.

You dodged the question but it isn't worth conversing with someone who truly thinks that story telling is better in the 2000s and 2010s than it was in the 60s and 70s (I'd maybe allow for people to say it's better than the golden age but that's more because intent is different. I still think they're better).

Lover story =/= better writing or higher stakes.

Longer*

Sorry if I wasn't clear. I was just curious if he had any ideas of why or how these gods would be introduced and why they would have beef with Thor, because it's not like the Gods just hate each other and fight at every opportunity, Thor and Hercules regularly team up and I think they've teamed up with Egyptian gods at one point.

Thats why i saved the pic. Mwindo is just Joseph with Giorno's powers. He brings people back to life by whacking them in the head and can call lightning from the sky.

Why move Strange villains over to Thor?

Thor's already beaten Zeus in the Comics.

Literally just any god from a non-meme mythology

Ravana, the Hindu demon, who's pissed the Norse and Greek gods still get attention from the modern world.

Sun Wukong, who sees Thor as a worthy opponent and tries to troll him into fighting.

came here to post this