Superman strength

So what can defeat Superman?

We know that his weakness is kryptonite, so if you make kryptonite robot that fires kryptonite bullet or kryptonite gas, that would kill him right?

Attached: superman.jpg (736x1088, 108K)

If you get Zatanna or other Magic heroes they might defeat supes via magic.
Ex: They could just ask Johnny to Summon Yz and it’ll be over.
>“Say you! I wish Supermans bloodstream was filled with Electric Kryptonite that also emits red sun radiation!” And thats the end for him.

So Doctor Fate would beat Superman?

Depends.

>if you make kryptonite robot that fires kryptonite bullet or kryptonite gas, that would kill him right?
If it hit him, sure. But if he knows what it is then he is just going to heat-vision it out of existence or throw a mountrain at it instead of getting close. Kryptonite only works if he doesn't see it coming.

Dr.Fate and the Lords of Order wiped out an entire realm once.

Superman can be defeated by whatever the writers choose to defeat Superman.

Attached: canon.jpg (853x960, 124K)

you don't defeat superman by killing him
you defeat superman by duping him into helping your schemes. he has the body of a god and the brain of a supercomputer but he's got the psychology of an ordinary mortal man, and he relies too much on his super senses to tell if someone is being honest or not

but the fabric of reality is canonically weaker than superman. this is already a known fact, so that proves nothing

Strong as the plot demands. But definitely not stronger than Batman.

Excuse me, what superman are we talking about here?

So overload him with information?

You mean Metallo?

Brand New Day Superman survived being wiped out from reality. The same reality wiping attack that erased One More Day Superman from reality.

Yeah, except mass produced and fully kryptonite.

That makes no sense or whatsoever.

Let me ask the question from the other direction, how weak can you present Superman without people calling bullshit? Flight, superstrengh, bullet immunity are pretty much standard for any comics character, barely above street level.

Are we talking about standard Superman here?
I don’t think he’s really that tough considering guys like Parasyte and Livewire gave him a hard time.

Clark Kent?

He’s talking about Rebirth Superman probably.

Could Kenshiro kill Superman?

Attached: 1175398.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

TAS superman is a good benchmark for the weakest Superman that people consider strong within his verse and irl.

Smallville on the other hand tried to present itself as a fairly weak supe until season 6-10 when he moved a friggin planet and ran from Kansas to Honduras by land in a second.

Smallville Clark seems lower on the scale superficially because of the budget and no flight. When you actually stop and pay attention to the shit he does he is potentially one of the most powerful renditions, as you note.

What surprised me was rewatching Lois and Clark: TNAS. He is pretty beastly too, despite a tv budget in the 90s.

How powerful is Lois and Clark Superman?

Nah.

Capable of time travel.

Well, in one episode he has to smash into a 17-mile-across meteor, which is going around about 30,000mph, and is 'a million miles into space' (his paraphrasing, it's actually 4 days away at 30k-mph), and his impact shatters it into pieces. Albiet big ones, as he has to grab and move a smaller chunk of it by hand at the end of the episode.

It also gives him tv amnesia for a day or two, but seemed to do no actual harm to him.

He can also catch bursts/sprays of automatic/tommygun fire from from several different gunmen at a crowd of civilians around eight-ten feet away effortlessly. So he is at least as fast as other Supermen, if not faster than most.

Yes, but if it doesn't make sense it will just be removed from the timeline afterwards.

Superman does have access to meta-narrative, 4th wall breaking abilities, but they only activate when he needs them to save the day.

It depends on the power of the other things in the story.

"Standard Superman" isn't really a thing. If you pick a specific Superman, maybe a weaker one like STAS or JLU Superman, then yeah, you could name characters that could beat him all day. But if you just say Superman in general, there's always gonna be a Superman that can beat whoever you name, assuming they're a badguy.

Attached: Superman_and_Lois_Lane.jpg (640x480, 33K)

No, kryptonians have different pressure points than Humans, and Ken's natural brawn isn't enough to hurt him.

Attached: kryptonian physiology.jpg (292x800, 46K)

Nah, Kryptonite is there so that Superman's stories are not completely one sided in Superman's favor, but the reality is that Superman's other half, Ultraman, becomes stronger with Kryptonite so on an over comic scale Superman is immune to Kryptonite and even becomes stronger because of it

Attached: th-19.jpg (474x452, 73K)

If I remember my lore correctly, it's also something that gets less effective to him by age, with total immunity being an eventual possibility, and other world/multiverse kryptonite doesn't work on him at all.

Goku

Yes, Superman's total immunity to K radiation is already confirmed through his various other/higher forms

Kryptonite just there so the big S isn't OP all the time in current times, otherwise people say he's to boring without a weakness

Attached: 3.jpg (1073x1650, 564K)

Superman's strength is being the first superhero. The only way to bet that is to be the first to new generations in new technologies. The mcu doesn't doesnt have the first movies but the first movie universe that is watched by the whole globe together. So maybe mcu characters can be stronger in this area if there is a crossover someday.

I love superman

Cunts still say that