Dab on em /co

dab on em /co

Attached: 1530673457898.gif (500x208, 1.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/ob9sf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Enjoy this slightly higher quality version

Attached: dab.webm (1920x810, 2.91M)

And cropped for Hulk focus

Attached: dab_cropped.webm (1020x682, 2.19M)

Is part of the joke that he's fucking awful at it?

The joke is that he's awkward as hell, and his attempt to be hip is hilarious because it's punctuated by him proclaiming "Dab!", which isn't part of dabbing.

This shouldn't need explaining because it's incredibly obvious that that's the joke.

>This shouldn't need explaining because it's incredibly obvious that that's the joke.
Not to people without social skills and out of loop like most faggots here.

I don't want a picture with the damn kid

Yes, the joke is that he's an old man and trying to be cool.

It's wholesome and not awkward though because he's the Hulk and the kids love him anyway.

It contrasts Ant-Man who is just awkward becasue the kids don't give a fuck about Ant-Man.

>That kid is literally saying no

This is how is done, hulk

Attached: Ant-Dab.png (423x533, 453K)

It also ties in pretty nicely with the shit he's been dealing with over the course of the MCU
He was hated at first as this big unstoppable monster, used as a weapon, and it got to the point where he literally fucked off of earth entirely because he felt that he didn't belong
He ends up on Sakaar, where people like him for being the big dick gladiator. Seeing Natasha in the ship's video made him realize that he can't just abandon his home and the people who counted on him, so he returns to help fight

After the snap, he's moved on and actually found peace with himself, and with that comes the acceptance he's been hoping for the entire time, that by embracing the Hulk rather than tearing himself in half both he and the world around him is happy with who he is. The first third of Endgame was showing how people reacted to the snap. Tony tried to build his life, Clint couldn't let go and became a vigilante, Cap kept trying to help people move on, but Bruce found himself at peace for the first time ever

It's weird how much of a turning point this thing is, but Professor Hulk doing a bad dab while kids laugh is a huge capstone on his entire character arc

If they do another Avengers movie then I hope they keep Professor Hulk. He's the best

out of the way, insect

Attached: 1548943884243.png (900x1200, 1.46M)

>they had time for this shit in a three hour movie
Even in the finale Feige couldn't let marlel formula go.

I also like the Hulk and Ant-Man taco scene, because it's the Hulk recognizing not being appreciated and trying to help Scott out.

>mfw Ant Man flossed on Thanos

Attached: ebin2.jpg (1045x1634, 187K)

Post-snap the symbol of hope is Hulk... didn't see that coming

I mean, unlike the others, he didn't have anyone he lost in the snap.

No, you move.

Attached: 1472865858260.png (400x513, 466K)

He barely had anyone in the first place

>The little girl awkwardly dabs back

Didn't noticed that.

He had Hulk

Why is he so based, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1556488334121.jpg (870x977, 266K)

It's also nice that Hulk is the only Avenger aside from Cap who doesn't treat Scott like shit. He even shared his tacos with Scott.

Allow me to introduce myself.

Attached: 141BE2A2-B6FA-41B2-AB66-4B0787104654.jpg (1200x561, 34K)

cringe

Why hardshell tacos in the first place, surely the avengers could afford real food

It's literally post apocalyptic. I'm surprised they're not eating spam.

Spam would be an upgrade.

Probably my favorite version of Hulk. I know he's pretty identical to Beast now, but that's my favorite X-Man so it's all good to me

Hulk out

Do you have a link or pointer to this Korean camrip my good gentlesir?

>Luke dabbing killed mcu netflix
>Hulk dabs and it's the best rated movie after BP and about to make more than Avatar

Attached: bahahaha.jpg (362x407, 22K)

That’s not a dab you dumb boomers

Hulk calls it a dab you underage brainlet

I remember Yea Forums hated dabbing when it first caught on, now it gets upset at improper dabbing techinique. What happened?

who is this guy? Would not take a picture with/10

zoomers

Yes. The joke is he's a giant nerd out of touch with what is cool. Despite this he is happy to be popular.

I empathize with him because I have become Abe Simpson and have no idea why kids do this dumb dab shit.

>we could have gotten some actual character development with Bruce and Hulk working through Hulk's fear of Thanos
>instead Bruce just takes over

they do it ironically at this point. originally it was to copy the negro youth

Gull was never really a separate person

I heard Thor plays Fortnite too, is this true?

Korg plays Forenite
Thor drinks beers and yells at little shits like Nudemaster69 when they pester Korg

>Dabbing and Fortnite are still popular 5 years later
huh

I imagine culture severely stagnated after half of everything died

I thought it was n00bmaster69

This movie made Age of Ultron retroactively good.
Dab on that.

I'd think it'd experience an immediate and sudden shift actually

>Fortnite are still popular 5 years later
It still has some big streamers on twitch but they change things so often that most of them are starting to complain and are wanting a new game to come in and dethrone it.

Collegiate duo quits Fortnite and calls out Epic right after winning nationals
streamable.com/ob9sf
The fuckin balls on these guys.

Where's the dabbing?

what the fuck is a dab