This show was up there with Ben 10. Way better than Ben 10: Alien Force

This show was up there with Ben 10. Way better than Ben 10: Alien Force

Attached: A88393F9-7223-4E36-B001-59841A2A541D.jpg (960x1440, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HvXe5CuqqMk
youtube.com/watch?v=pdFAM1fIZ-s
youtube.com/watch?v=6vXQ9Q3S64E
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ1sCWqPUBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4886kdsUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This show was the rex of the 2010s cartoons.
It's too bad it didn't have enough juice to last us through 2019. It ended in 2013 when Korra was starting.

I rank this cartoon above everything else made in the 2010s ; Motorcity, Tron Uprising, Tangled, Three Caballeros, Stretch Armstrong, etc.

Not setting the bar high here are ya?

>it didn't have enough juice to last us through 2019

Would you REALLY want them to rehash the formula for 6 more years? The finale was kinda meh, but if the show didn't end then you'd be hating it by now.

Rex was hot.

How?

Too bad all ben ten is terrible garbage

>He never got his memory back.

Attached: Six05.jpg (867x2555, 595K)

Only those sequels.

Nope.

What? I thought he got it back the next episode, which is why none of the characters ever brought that up again.

I don't hate things which stay consistently good.

Even stuff like seasons 1-4 of PPG and seasons 1-2 of Dexter's Lab despite having a bunch of stinkers, I still appreciated them BECAUSE THE CREATIVE VISION ISN'T AN IDIOT.

Now imagine an entire decade of nothing but S4-S6 of PPG and S3-4 of Dexter's Lab for 10 years under that same pathetic sabotaging boring spiteful petty creative vision.

Those are the 2010s.

The 2010s only looks bad because the shows that got popular suck. There's a fuckton of great shows that nobody talks about. If you take the obscure shit that only lasts for two or three seasons into account the 2010s is substantially better than the 2000s

4 u

Nope, he permanently lost six years worth of memory, just like how Rex never recovered his. Disconnected snippets, but never the whole thing.

>There's a fuckton of great shows that nobody talks about.

Post some examples.

It's in second place behind Storm Hawks for the title of "most squandered premise in an action cartoon".

How so?

Are you blind?

The point I'm getting at is that the whole setting was rad but the actual plot and characters were just sort of bland.
Someday I want to steal GR's setting and use it for a Mutants & Masterminds campaign.

Not an argument.

Poor Kiev.

Attached: Bug Jar.jpg (1920x1080, 152K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HvXe5CuqqMk

Never forget all the mooks who lost their lives.

Attached: Abysus.webm (1280x720, 2.41M)

This show was not shy about keeping a body count. It makes it even better they did an episode dedicated to the soldiers of Providence to show that they weren't just faceless throwaways.

Funny how this was literally the first episode.

Rex also slices the series antagonist in half in the first episode.

Attached: Rex vs Van Kleiss.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

The characters were great, shit like Van Kleiss and Breach were great.

PPG and Dexter's Lab are gag series with pretty much no continuity. You can't stretch a plot-driven series like that.

The fact that he didn't get his memory back in the next episode threw my expectations of the show out the window. Any other show would have went back to status quo.

youtube.com/watch?v=pdFAM1fIZ-s

youtube.com/watch?v=6vXQ9Q3S64E

Attached: Hunter Cain.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ1sCWqPUBQ

>That one episode where they were in a jungle and a Mook gout out of his seat to try and help them and immediately gets killed even though he was next to the doctor woman.
Providence soldiers are unlucky fucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4886kdsUM