Being that one faggot in denial about He-Man being gay

>being that one faggot in denial about He-Man being gay

Attached: 1515426860494.gif (500x285, 1.49M)

>Thinking He-Chad was gay
And you talk about denial

Yes, very straight looking footage right there, little buddy.

Scenes where He-Man demonstrated romantic interest in women (copied from a He-Man forum):

Adam:
- Song of Celice -
Adam has a short moment where he walks with Celice hand-in-hand and he hands a flower to her.

- The Dragon's Gift -
Adam is late and Randor wants to know why. Duncan says Adam is on a government business. Teela quickly snaps to this: "I wouldn't call Lady Amanda a government business."

- City Beneath the Sea -
Randor is walking down the halls and finds Adam blindfolded chasing after two women. Or should I say...Adam finds Randor.

He-Man:
- Pawns of the Game Master -
He-Man has a talk with Teela where he clearly expresses his liking to her and at the end of the episode, Teela has come to the conclusion that the man of her dreams would be a mix of Adam and He-Man.

- Into the Abyss -
At the end of the episode, He-Man makes sure that Teela knows Adam was concerned for her.

- Problem With Power -
He-Man becomes distressed when he thinks that Teela has died and would not be a part of his life anymore. So when she is luckily alive, he doesn't want to let her go, in spite of Teela's reassuring of her well-being.

As for the PoP-series....
Glimmer and Castaspella both found Adam attractive, and though he was a bit suprised about it, he made more clear that Castaspella made an impression on him.

He-Man showed much interest in Sweet Bee, much to the disapproval of Frosta, who had became very, very much smitten with He-Man.

>Healthy and fit man
>Not a horny beast and treats ladies, or everyone for the matter, with respect
>Gay
How this became a thing?

But what if Adam is straight but He-Man is gay or the other way around

It's you the one who is gay for He-Man. not the other way around

Learn English, pajeet

Not him but he's still a better English user than your president

Gays see gay in everything. Rainbows didn't use to be gay until the pride movement for example. He-man was only ever "gay" in the sense that kids love making gay jokes about it. But some took the jokes seriously and here we are in current year.

You're a twink who wants him to take you rough and go in dry on you admit it.

Naw dog he still gay.

>that one faggot in denial of being a faggot
It's okay to be gay for 80s cartoon mascots, OP.

Attached: 662.png (600x778, 634K)

I SAID HEY

WHAT'S GOIN ON

you got a boner from this scene?

>anything a gay man would like to see is gay
Imagine living your life like this.

Attached: Joke.jpg (640x480, 70K)

pretty sure it's only gay the moment the frankfurter goes through the corn-hole...or if he french kisses another guy.

But you see it's all HIDDEN because we had to HIDE like the X-MEN this means there's no way NOT to be gay if you really want someone to be!

Keep hiding in there with R. Kelly buddy, you'll find the way out eventually.

user going "nuh uh here's the proof on the record he's straight" is the most inthecloset gay denial faggotry you could contribute to this thread.

I like MOTU as much as the next guy but c'mon, that shit was super-gay.

>The proof that you're wrong is that you tried to argue that you're right!

he-man the character is straight. the people who write for he-man and he-man related material are straight out of the pride parade

If naked male makes your penis larger it makes you gay, not this male.

AND SO I CRY SOMETIMES WHEN I'M LYING IN BED, JUST TO GET IT ALL OUT WHAT'S IN MY HEAD

People think it's gay because he's muscular guy who goes around shirtless. But in the '80s men walking around with their shirts off was totally normal. Homosexuality was seen as such a fringe thing that nobody was worried that some gay guy would get a boner from seeing a dude's bare chest. Ironically as acceptance of homosexuality has increased, men have become more reluctant to go shirtless and more self-conscious about whether stereotypically macho activity like weightlifting will be interpreted as gay, or appeal to gays. But in the '80s that just wasn't on anybody's mind.

This really doesn't read as gay, dude.

So is all masculinity gay now?

B-B-but Fisto was straight, right?

I only call He-man gay for jokes and laughs, the same way I call my friends gay. None of them are actually gay though. It's all meant to be fun and not taken seriously.

Even if he was gay, who cares as long as he's still a cool barbarian-type character who kicks ass?

Because then he'd be another in a long list of gay appropriation. The only thing fags love more than taking things up the ass is taking things that have nothing to do with their fetish and making them about taking it up the ass.

>long list
I'm pretty sure straight characters are still way, way, WAY more in number.

The show or the character? The show was super gay. But I think the character's forbidden fruit straight or something.

It isn't about ratio. It's about making something not about sexuality and perverting it into fag fap fuel. Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz, C-3PO, and He-man are all seen as gay icons in the gay community. Rainbows use to be a religious symbol, but now they are forever embedded in gay culture as a fuck you to Christians. Shows cannot have a platonic bromance without fujos making it all about sex. The list goes on and on.
Turning He-man gay would also be another Korra/Assami and PB/Marcelene situation where all 4 characters were depicted as hetero in the beginning and turned gay in the end to score progressive brownie points.

He-man was called gay all the way back in the 80s you zoomers

Even if he's straight he's still fucking gay. You people have the biggest case of crippling fucking autism I've ever seen

Attached: 1551061148591.jpg (720x540, 114K)

are a fag.
>getting mad by anons giving calm, rational explanations for why He-man isn't gay

Because it's not about he-man being homosexual, it's about he-man being gay.

>Even if he's straight he's still fucking gay.

Attached: Adora Coffee.png (600x600, 118K)

He-Man's iconic catchphrase was inspired by mothers. So, I have to agree.
At this point. They should just make Adam and Adora gay and show why good kings need more than two children and had many concubines.

Heterosexuality isn't defined by cliches, faggot.

Adora isn't gay now?

Attached: Catra 7.jpg (1289x843, 81K)

The writers are being needlessly coy about it and it looks like we might end up with another Korra. As of right now, Adora could be anything.

But I'm not denial about it, I don't think there's anything wrong with He-Man being gay.

He's being tortured. Skeletor's not trying to fuck him or anything. Who know's if he's getting a boner[/spoiler[ from it though.

I hear people say this but never see any evidence. I watched the show as a kid and never heard anyone call it gay till many years later.

>Rainbows use to be a religious symbol, but now they are forever embedded in gay culture as a fuck you to Christians
I think you're confused. Gay people don't give a shit about religion per se (Though they may be religious like anyone else). It's Christianity that labels them as something perverse.

Attached: He_man.jpg (419x404, 47K)

Because you were a kid. Kids weren't the ones calling it gay, the adults were.

>I hear people say this but never see any evidence
Well, there was no internet back then.

It's probably all the emasculated guys who never put effort into trying to be like him so they called him gay as a cope.

Who the fuck would want to be like he-man?

Well, that didn't work.

Dude, how old are you if you were already an adult when He-Man first aired? I watched it as a kid and I feel too old for this place.

Most powerful man in the universe.

I don't think it's that he's old. He just remembers what adults were saying about it for years after the initial impression.
>Adam wore pink and had foppish hair.
>His muscles were accentuated.
And that was enough. It's basically the aquaman effect, where most people remember how aquaman was portrayed in 60's show and they keep adding onto the original reception.

>Desperately hunt down the only Christian bakery in existence to demand they bake gay cakes for you so you can sue them when they don't
>Actor merely mentions going to church in a positive light, saying nothing about homosexuality, and a lesbian actress condemns him because some other church that allows homosexuals as members but doesn't let them be pastors is affiliated with his church in some way
Oh yeah, the Christians are the obsessed ones.

>That post
OBSESSED

>most gay people aren't obsessed
>OK BUT REMEMBER THE ONE TIME FIVE YEARS AGO WHEN ONE GAY COUPLE DID A THING???
o b s e s s e d

but didn't he marry his sister or something?

Attached: 049c11d2d4890c444a6f287b3c2ba506da7c609f795030aab8b000527da006b7.jpg (680x509, 32K)

What if Prince Adam is straight, but when he holds his sword up and gains the fabulous secret powers of He-Man he becomes gay?

If you popped a boner to He-man, your very gay, but there is nothing wrong with that, its He-man. However, just because He-man creates gays, doesnt mean he is one, no matter how much your fag chub demands it.
You’re like those guys that wish hot lesbians were straight instead of just enjoying the few.

Why wouldn't you?

>An isolated incident from years ago carries the same weight as the actual dogma from the Holy Catholic Church.

Attached: 1553739445183.jpg (305x525, 27K)

I think Adam was gay and He-man was it-sexual. If its identifiable and it exists its gay for He-man, even women, and he will fuck it.

To me his vest looks like a light shade of purple, which is the royal color (although it depends what pic or clip you look at). Also it makes sense if it did look less masculine because Prince Adam was viewed by others as a wimp to contrast with He-Man's machismo, just as Cringer was a coward compared to Battlecat.

Yeah, because you watched the show and have context. Most people saw it, whilst flipping through the channels.

OBSESSED

Nobody actually thinks he-man is gay

Wow, I had forgotten about that.
Because, it was a nothing incident and only Dave Rubin cared.

Let the shippers ship. Who gives a shit if someone somewhere enjoys Kirk/Spock slash, it doesn't impair my enjoyment of Star Trek.

The denial is part of the fun ;)

>peak male form, heroism and character
>basically Logos: the movie
>gets distracted by abs and gets a boner because he's a closet sodomite.
Nigger, you're the only one who's gay, if you think that way about 300 too, you're either gay, or own a tiny hat, or both.

Welp thanks for the phat boner user. I guess I gotta deal with it now.

Attached: +_b8617f2faba33fd3fe3750633d14cce8.jpg (240x180, 6K)

I personally don't mind if people make jokes about He-man being gay or if gay guys like him. I only worry that someone will take it seriously and make him canon gay and justify it by saying it always had a 'gay subtext'.

What's with people using /pol/'s memes? In a thread where you're trying to push your weird views on a decades old child's show? It's fairly logical to conclude gays discuss the Church more than the Church discusses them, gay marriage is one of the big issue with them, while the Church has a more defensive stance and just has to try and stop it getting through, the attacker is obviously more concerned than the defender, especialy when that attacked organisation has far more pressing concerns in the modern world.

People do let shippers ship, it's certain groups who try forcing their ships into reality, or only create these ships based not on implications in the story but "social activism" and extreme political views

Greeks had lots and lots of buttsex. With men and boys of all age and shape.

The 'who am I to judge' church?

>What's with people using /pol/'s memes?
It's not a /pol/ meme it's just a meme. Nobody owns memes

No, they had intercrural sex (not buttsex), exclusively with hairless little boys (not men of all ages).

That only applies to priests fucking children.
They're inflexible about gay marriage.

He says in a thread where people think working out and taking your shirt off is owned by gays

Created by /pol/ after the election, widely used on /pol/ and generally associated with /pol/. I mean you can use whatever "meme" you like, it's just a little odd the people who hate the alt-right are so into their culture

No I don't.

When a meme catches on nobody cares where it comes from.

>Castaspella
Are you fucking serious? That's actually a character name? Okay, I get that He-Man sounds like "Strong Guy" for everyone who was over the age of eight when it came out, but...Cast a spell-a? Really? That's like having a GI Joe character named "Shootsaguno" or a transformer named "Becomesavolvo".

He-Man is one of the stupidest shows on earth and I genuinely think people who like it for any reason besides nostalgia or irony have something wrong with them

Reminds me of that stand-up comedian doing a bit about how dumb the people on Eternia must be.
>"Say, isn't that Prince Adam over there in bondage gear fighting that skull-faced sorcerer?"
>"Nah, couldn't be. Prince Adam's giant green cat doesn't wear a mask."

Dude, He-Man had a bee guy named Buzz-Off, a skunk guy named Stinkor, and a two-headed dude named Two Bad. You can probably count the number of non-retarded names on one hand.

I can't use "kino" without someone telling me to fuck off to Yea Forums, which is a board I can't stand.

Why do you think the sex scandal occured in the first place? It's because a while back the church adopted a liberal attitude about allowing people with homosexual tendencies to join the priesthood. Most of the children offended with are postpubescent teenagers, so the priests are not necessarily pedophiles per se. They're homosexuals looking for a sexual outlet.

Yeah that was silly. Making it more of a Shazam thing like the reboot did is better. I don't know about dispensing with the secret identity altogether like She-Ra did though.

This. It's why I view social media as detrimental to content creators because interacting with fans can influence an artist's works.

Yep. He thinks this shit is awesome while his dad is rolling his eyes and telling his co-workers about this faggy cartoon his boy watches.

Why would you want to use that word anyway?

You have a pretty shitty dad if he was doing that.

You have a pretty shitty dad if he wasn't. Shit like he-man isn't good for you

Jelly flabby NEETs with mantits would call the hero He-Man gay.

My Dad taught me to be a man.

He-man is only considered gay in retrospect in the 80s he was the paragon of masculinity it's sort of like how the village people weren't considered gay in the 70s

>being muscular
>"That's gay!"
>being slim
>"That's gay!"
>being fat
>"That's gay!"
People with yuri/yaoi goggles should get fucking wrecked.

He-Man fits right in with 80s WWF. Bright colors, muscly dudes, tons of subtle homoeroticism.

>the village people weren't considered gay in the 70s
They got their start in gay bars, user, and they went back to them when the fad was over. This is common knowledge.

/fit/ has prove that those macho weightlifters bodyworkers are indeed gay, user

Whatever else you can say about this movie, the casting of He-man and Skeletor was perfect.

>dad making fun of you behind your back to his co-workers turns you into a man

Attached: 1461546682449.png (264x240, 115K)

>My Dad taught me to be a man
I'll bet he did.

No, bodybuilding is masculine, and gay guys are attracted to masculinity, so they are drawn to bodybuilding, and places like /fit/. But there's a difference between masculine and gay. I mean, with your attitude, I guess if guys don't want to be mistaken for gays they should act really effeminate?

Gee I don't know, user. Maybe its because he looks like he jumped off an album cover with a magic sword, tiger, and a body of a god?

>Trying to prove anything on Yea Forums

Yea Forums is secretly one of the most degenerate boards that surpass gif and d some how

Attached: 1534707306598.jpg (500x382, 29K)

>Duncan says Adam is on a government business. Teela quickly snaps to this: "I wouldn't call Lady Amanda a government business

Holy shit how did they get away with this

>lain image
>"degenrate"
Checks out

Because he's fucking gay
>inb4 muh 80s
The 80s were gay.

So are those Arnold movies also gay because it has muscular dudes.

No. Arnold wasn't gay. It's not the muscles that makes he-man gay, it's the muscles + the pink clothing + the bowl cut + having a friend named fisto.

That's kinda hot. I hope this practice sees a resurgence in our lifetime.

/trash/ is more or less Yea Forums for degenerates, since /d/ doesn't want them for some reason.

>muscles
see
>pink
see
>bowl cut
Don't even know how to answer that. I've never heard a stereotype of bowlcuts being gay. Dorky and out of style, sure.
>fisto
Almost nobody knew fisting was a thing back then. He's called Fisto because he has a giant fist to punch people with. Also if you want to get into it further, you can fist women as well as men; it's a gender neutral sex practice.

Whoops, meant to link this post re: muscles:

Men whipping eachother and having sex isn't GAY, dude. It's straight as fuck because they avoid any girly shit.

I have never meet anybody over 11 that thought He-Man wasn't gay. Even back then, everyone called him gay and lame. The people saying he is a badass are just as much of fags as the losers who think actually toddler shows are "dark and deep"

Fuck off, Doug.

Attached: Criticfire-750x422.jpg (750x422, 40K)

Yea Forums is full of some of the biggest losers on earth. Actually masculine people have better shit to do than use Yea Forums and talk about children's cartoons from nearly four decades ago. Anyone here who claims to be a manly man is fucking lying

>Even back then, everyone called him gay
Prove it.

Dolph is the ultimate CHAD

How the fuck would you prove that sort of thing besides our accounts of it?

>Almost nobody knew fisting was a thing back then. He's called Fisto because he has a giant fist to punch people with. Also if you want to get into it further, you can fist women as well as men; it's a gender neutral sex practice.
Fun Fact: in the 1980s, since gay people were mostly closeted and secretive about what they actually did, there were all these rumors about nonexistent sexual practices. These rumors were encouraged by fundamentalist Christians and other conservatives who had an interest in exploiting people's disgust. Modern example is that "EAT DA POO POO" guy you might have seen on YouTube. The most common rumor was of "gerbiling" where gay men were alleged to put live animals into each other's buttholes and derive some kind of satisfaction from their resulting death throes. The rumors persisted even though the act was never actually reported or recorded in any credible way. Most people thought Richard Gere did it, nobody knows why. It was a perfect rumor for people who wanted you to hate gays: you could not only disgust them by focusing on creepy butt rituals, but attach animal cruelty to it as well.

But this was an 80s and 90s rumor and should have died once the public became less ignorant about gay stuff.

but South Park, created by obedient Republicans Trey Parker and Matt Stone, kept it alive so that millennials would know about it, as one of the many many LGBT misconceptions they would spread while pretending to be pro-gay.

If you can't provide evidence that's fine, just don't expect anyone to believe you. There have been books and lots of articles about He-Man over the years, surely there's one quoting someone from that time about it. A parent concerned it would turn their kids gay, something about people who worked on the show reacting to the perception, whatever. It would be easy to find if you're telling the truth.

You're conflating gay jokes with actual accusations of homosexuality

>obedient Republicans Trey Parker and Matt Stone
wtf!? I love South Park now!

Attached: 1524377188724.jpg (287x175, 7K)

I could show you articles from the '80s about people concerned that D&D would turn kids on to the occult or that Ninja Turtles would cause kids to explore sewers, but somehow there are no articles about this widespread view that a children's cartoon was gay? At the time of the AIDS crisis? Not plausible.

So you admit He-Man is straight, thanks. Apology accepted.

Why can't he be bisexual? The man just likes sex.

if we're talking about jokes, literally everything gets jokingly called gay, even today. frodo and sam, cap and bucky, spock and kirk. hell, alot of tumblr is not even joking about that stuff. but the point is it's meaningless to say people joke about X being gay or even that fans ship X and Y as gay, because they do that about literally everything. if you're not claiming the character is literally intended as gay or the creators intentionally put gay subtext in, then it's meaningless.

No, but he-man got called gay a lot more than most characters

>assblasted that he can't buy hamsters and gerbils without getting strange looks

I didn't say my Dad did that, though it was possible. Letting me know what a man was supposed to be and providing a good example taught me to be a man. I'm sorry your dad let you become a cuck.

His little dutch boy haircut didn't do him any favors.

>looks at the number of replies to this user's logical post

So many fags round these parts, it really is Reddit 2.0

Apparently he didn't teach you how to read though otherwise you'd be able to follow a simple reply chain.

Nice comeback champ.

My Daddy taught us not to be ashamed of our dicks.

So you just whip it out whenever the mood strikes?

Of course.
Especially since it's such a good size and all.

Okay tough guy. I'm sure you're doing your pa proud by arguing about a children's cartoon character's sexuality on a mongolian throat singing forum and talking about how much more masculine you are than everyone else when no one was asking. A true paragon of manliness if ever there was one.

>a thread with over 100 replies discussing He-Man's sexuality
Too much autism even for Yea Forums.

What I do here anonymously has no bearing on my real life.

But to the public they weren't seen as gay just very macho

Yeah... I don't know about that user. The public image has little bearing on what people consuming that media actually thought.

I expect your full statistical analysis of the popularity of calling He-Man gay vs calling other characters gay posted before this thread ends, or you're full of shit.