Hi Yea Forums!

Attached: 66.jpg (870x1110, 80K)

You just know she's the dom in the bedroom

Hi Yukio!

Is she in the comics yet

Y-you too

Good I wish she was my friend

hi yukio!

There is a Yukio, I guess. She had some sexual tension with Storm under Claremont but that's hardly surprising.

Surge should dye her hair pink

the angsty and rough type always tend to be the most submissive in bed, so Negasonic Teenage Warhead is almost certainly not the dom
add to it that Yukio is Asian and they probably have some absolutely kinky sex. Asian girls have exceptionally high amounts of energy in bed, they're like Energizer bunnies fueled by lewdness

>tfw she reminds you of that sweet gf of the angsty punk dyke that would suck my dick for weed and molly

Oh wow its Pink horse as Deadpoll would say

why would she remind me of someone who sucks your dick

Isn't she just basically Surge?

Where can I get a qt lesbian Asian girlfriend?

t. lesbian

Attached: 134567897657890.jpg (250x250, 12K)

Asia, perhaps?

Buy a Cambodian.

HAAAAAAAIIII

Attached: Kirby.png (454x300, 140K)

Deadpool 2 did what no other superhero movie had the balls to do and didn't market itself as a diverse movie yet it managed to be one in an organic way and obviously did not get recognized for its merits in that, and I think about it daily with immense anger because it deserved better.

Attached: illust_69173948_20181026_145217.png (1980x2803, 3.03M)

HI YUKIO

Attached: bane3.jpg (528x400, 40K)

It worked because it didn’t hype itself up as being a huge thing. It was just treated as a fact of that world.

Hear me out.

Adult women have no souls though they once did.

Females are born with souls. Little girls have souls and they express their good nature all the time. They're loving and caring and beautiful. But at some point in teenage years when that little girl turns into a woman, her soul escapes her. The soul rises to heaven yet leaves behind the rotting corpse, the physical flesh that we perceive as adult women.

Women are not living beings, they're walking corpses without morality or any kind of complex thought. You can see this in their behaviour, in how they think and their interests. There is no soul in their body.

The sad reality is that females die before they hit adulthood, only having an incredibly brief life before leaving us and leaving nothing but their corpse to pester and haunt us.

how many threads are you posting this in?

Deadpool 2 also managed to become the first superhero movie to have a black stuntwoman killed on set.

You okay, bud?

she's a fucking psychopath, that's what.She's dangerous don't trust her.
Deadpool makes fun oof her girlfriend and what is her reaction? She smiles and says she likes him. Drama and tragedy is going on and whatis her reaction? She smiles and says hi.
She's just unaffected by the suffering of others, and in fact enjoys it.

No she doesn't need to be either. Accessory inconsequential, superficial characters for the sake of movie synergy needs to STOP.

but think of how many ways she could then be brutally murdered for cheap drama! It's such a waste to not have her in the comics!

Pushing pasta doesn't mean it's good pasta. Your spaghetti is terrible. Go back /ck/ and learn to make better pasta, Mario.

*gets kidnapped by the chinese government*

Wasn't that Blink?

Basedbait.

>this is my girlfriend
>ew
>you homophobic...
>No that anyone would date you

I genuinely lol'd.

In comics what's Negasonc's power set these days? Is she an imitation Sam Guthrie or a Grant Morrison O.C?

But that was the joke. She was token inconsequential, superficial, minority, LGBTLOLWTFBBQ character for the movie. She can be the same for the comics.

Surge exists and Yukio is an already an established character without powers.

>negasonic calling wade, a pansexual man, homophobic
the writers of this movie were living in 3000 when writing it

Very progressive