Jim Cummings Accused of Assault & Animal Abuse

etcanada.com/news/448367/winnie-the-pooh-voice-actor-jim-cummings-accused-of-rape-and-animal-abuse-by-ex-wife/?sf212104003=1

Innocent until proven guilty of course, but knowing how many Disney roles he has done including Pete and Pooh, do you think that Disney will put hm in suspension until they investigate?

Attached: 47A92D00-D54C-4B3C-AA73-55D2181FA0AE.jpg (210x240, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vYjfXB8I9Gs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>accused-of-rape-and-animal-abuse-by-ex-wife
>ex-wife
Credible source I'm sure.

oh d-d-d-dear

Nice.

>until they investigate
What, do you think Disney is going to hire a crack team of detectives or something? Or even stand by Jim until the case is over and the ruling is carried out? Of course they're going to kick him to the curb the first chance they get, regardless of innocence or guilt. That's the trend now: don't take the chance and just fire someone before the negative PR has the opportunity to come knocking. It's quicker to burn bridges than it is to cross them.

I hope Jim is innocent and his ex is lying through her teeth, but that's for the professionals in court to figure out.

Weird I always thought if anyvoice actor were to be accused of some kind of abuse of assault it would be Bill Farmer.....because he used to a apart of a fraternity.

So will lord boxman get a new voice?

Disney only wants pedophiles on their team, if you aren't tweeting about raping little boys they don't care.

Attached: disney hire.jpg (1200x698, 275K)

They didn’t kick Niel degrasse Tyson for Cosmos 3, just put him under investigation and delayed it.

I wish they used this opening theme instead of the final one.
youtube.com/watch?v=vYjfXB8I9Gs
Also the show wasn't that great and the 2nd season was mostly shit.

Show was awesome. Best sonic ever.

oh bother

No.

Some Pooh's Adventures WIkia autist was so buttblasted they spent the last hour or two trying to purge Jim Cummings from the Disney Wiki like some sorta Stalinist manchild.

LISTEN AND BELIEVE YOU SHITLORD

>implying they won't just remove him when.if they bother airing the show again.

I don't really see it as Sonic at this point but it was still fun. The worst part of the show was Dulcy though, fucking hated her growing up

Incorrect.

Attached: Robotnik.png (532x424, 387K)

>In 2015, she claims Jim showed up to her home and confronted her while on a date with an off-duty police officer, and the man was forced to pull his gun to make Jim leave the scene.
THESE
HOES
AINT
LOYAL

Attached: gvw06.jpg (620x565, 28K)

We went over this in the last thread, if Disney drops him this will probably end up like the Vic Mignogna case.

Can't wait for the testimony from the officer who is totally real and was totally carrying his gun, off-duty on a date as all police are well known for. Especially the kind that pull guns on unarmed civilians and don't make arrests promptly after.

Keep crying Cernovich.

Shit sonic, good eggman.

>Especially the kind that pull guns on unarmed civilians

Attached: 1480356839184.gif (390x277, 2.31M)

It's almost as if you only read half of that sentence just to shitpost. The word "and" includes.

See I'd maybe buy this if it didn't suddenly show up in the middle of a divorce battle. That's a little too convenient.

He was in a fraternity a long time ago. The fact is the extremity of hazing increases with each generation as they always feel the need to up the ante. Bill is pretty old so he was in a fraternity where hazing generally meant something like streaking on campus.

Sonic is always shit no matter what.

>That's a little too convenient.
Not really, what if that and other terrible behavior led her to divorce him in the first place? It’s a chicken and egg situation. Either his evil deeds helped cause the divorce, or a messy divorce caused her to lie about said deeds.

>Not really, what if that and other terrible behavior led her to divorce him in the first place?
Because I would think she would've reported this before.

People don’t always report things, user. Is it really so hard to believe that this person who was a complete stranger to you is capable of bad things?

Lucky bitch I’ve always wanted to get raped by Cat from CatDog

It's not that I'm incapable of believing it, it's just that it's kinda out of left field and considering how long Jim has been around and how many people in the industry knows him, you'd think someone else would be speaking up to corroborate her story. The fact is, if all this comes down to is "he said, she said" with no evidence, it basically has to be discarded.

>a court battle with his ex-wife
>ex-wife

You expect me to believe some bitch over Darkwing Duck?

>Ex-wife

Man fuck this shit.

How did that end up? I don’t anime.

So are they going to replace the voice of hondo at star wars land before it opens may 31st?

the lawsuit JUST went through last week and they're doing depositions i think, look up Nick Rekieta, he does all the law stuff on youtube

He's also documenting the Vic case, for those wondering. If not, well there you go anyway.

>all of these are jokes
Bruh.

I don't know how much of it is true considering the source, but it'll be a damn shame if it is. He's one of my favourite VAs who just seems to pop up in everything.

Suddenly 99% of all cartoons ever made become taboo

It’s still in production, but no word on when the new episodes will air.

Nine out of ten times, it’s some bitch who wants to defame him. This is most likely the case, as Jim was always a very friendly guy at cons and such.

>they're still seething
Guardians 3 is gonna feel amazing, even if it's not as good as 1 or 2

now they've gone too far.

Disney knew of Gunn's old tweets and supported him until it got widespread attention and then brought him back after he handled it perfectly. If anything they'll take their time before doing anything.

Attached: 1529984710077.jpg (282x352, 21K)

This.
They pulled the trigger quick on Roseanne and Gunn in order to look good (and deflect from how long they covered up Lassetter's abuse) and it bit them in the ass HARD.

I'm betting they do everything they can to keep this quiet and only address it officially if they really need to.

>Innocent until proven guilty of course
If only it worked that way.

They had no choice with Roseanne. Cast and crew didn't want to work with her and the show was losing advertisers. Regardless of how you feel about her tweets, when you become a liability then you have to go.

I imagine the fallout is over something petty such as he always park his car in the garage and never gives her car a turn or something.

An Extremely Goofy Movie: Unrated Edition

According to him, she threatened to ruin his career by lying about things he didn't do.

Literally his word against hers. In any case, I'm glad I deleted my FB so I don't have to read angry posts about this fiasco from all the faggot SJWs I went to school with.

Back to /pol/ with you little incel

I was wondering why MeeToo was taking so long to fuck up the reputation of another artist.

Unsurprising at this point, but still annoying.

Did a search on Twitter... So sad to see people ganging up on Jim Cummings even though they have no idea if it's true or not (hint: it's not, just an ex-wife saying anything to make him look like a monster). How easily they forget all the lies and abuse Amber Heard threw around at Depp.

No your right. Bill was born in 1952 meaning he is more like an older baby boomer. So back in his day the Ante was probably something like mowing the lawn in women's clothes and makeup or something tame like that. Streaking the football field sounds more like a Gen X thing.

Actually I also sometimes wonder if Bill is a closet conservative in Hollywood. He never really gets political, even on Twitter so it's hard to tell, he just kind of has that type of vibe to me idk. If anything he just does impressions for all the presidents. But I know for a fact that if he did say ANYTHING in support of Trump the current elites running Disney would waste no time tossing him on the corner.

Don't forget that she's trying to win custody of the two kids as well.

Well the good news is, depending on who was right, their tweets might still be up once all this is done. So we'll see if they were right to overreact or not.