Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 3 - Theories, hopes, and wants lets hear em'

- Chris Hemsworth's has one movie left in his contract. As with the other phase one Avengers he'll likely die and this will be his send off film. Since most of Thor's family and loved ones are now dead it seems fitting he would join them in Valhalla. Visions of his father with his near death experiences in Ragnarok may be foreshadowing or suggestive of this.

- According to Gunn this will be a Gamora film. The end of Endgame supports this possibility. Gamora was seen in the Soul Realm during Infinity War.

- Nebula gives exposition on what planet Vormir is in Endgame. Its apparently a planet that sits on the edge of this world and the next. There is a large vortex on Vormir. What if this vortex is a portal just like the vortex on Sakaar were portals. Could this be a way to obtain the original Gamora's soul again? Merge it into the NuGamora's body? Maybe even a swap?

- What if NuGamora falls in love with Adam Warlock and wants to reside in Soul World with him and trades off with the original Gamora?

- Adam Warlock was teased at the end of Guardian's 2. I think he's the antagonist of this movie and will have soul realm connections just as in the comics. I hear Zack Efron will play him, he's usually funny in his comedy movies. He does immature pretty well.Which is good for a child-like newborn such as Warlock.

- Soul Realm could also be Valhalla, another way Thor could be sent off.

- Korg & Meik accompanying Thor with the Guardians. They're aliens and would fit the mold with their personalities. They were also on Sakaar so they could provide exposition on Beta Ray Bill since he was apparently a Champion there once. If Beta Ray Bill shows up.

- Reminder: Beta Ray Bill's planet was destroyed by Surtur and fire demons in the comics. Since Thor/ Loki unleashed him BRB may initially hate Thor before becoming his ally.

Attached: ally-axfcrce-imagine-korg-groot-and-miek-all-meeting-and-35668718.png (500x506, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discussingfilm.net/2019/01/12/lady-sif-tv-series-in-the-works-for-disney-exclusive/
mandatory.com/culture/1340411-spoiler-interview-kevin-feige-thor-ragnarok-beta-ray-bill
slashfilm.com/adam-warlock-guardians-of-the-galaxy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Chris Hemsworth's has one movie left in his contract. As with the other phase one Avengers he'll likely die and this will be his send off film.
He renewed it

Rocket will cry
it is inevitable

- If Thor dies does he pass on his mantle? He should just as Captain America did. Maybe it'll go to Beta Ray Bill... Or better yet... What if Lady Sif makes her return?

- The return of Lady Sif, in the comics shes in love with Beta Ray Bill. Maybe in the movie she has been off screen with him this entire time. Maybe she'll become the new female Thor.

-The High Evolutionary. Will we ever get info or backstory on Rocket? What if in the movie BRB gets his cybernetic upgrades from the High Evolutionary? Could be a neat tie in.

What are your hopes, wants, theories, predictions?

>- According to Gunn this will be a Gamora film. The end of Endgame supports this possibility. Gamora was seen in the Soul Realm during Infinity War.

Does this also leave the possibility of rescuing Black Widow from the Soul Realm before her solo movie?

I can't imagine they (meaning Marvel) would rescue one and not the other.

>- Reminder: Beta Ray Bill's planet was destroyed by Surtur and fire demons in the comics. Since Thor/ Loki unleashed him BRB may initially hate Thor before becoming his ally.

Isn't this similar to the comics, Bill showed up and thought Thor was a bad guy elated to Surtur and so they fought.

He renewed after Ragnarok for three more movies. Infinity War, Endgame, and Guardians 3. There's a misconception because a new article is reporting old news. So people are thinking this is another renewal.

Side note Thor 4 would be dope with Lady Sif or BRB as Thor.

>- If Thor dies does he pass on his mantle? He should just as Captain America did. Maybe it'll go to Beta Ray Bill... Or better yet... What if Lady Sif makes her return?

Bill entering would be better than Sif returning, but I want both. Then have hot Asguardian on Thorse action.

Well Natasha died on a different Vormir in a different space time. So I wouldnt apply the exact same scenario to her as I would Gamora.

Halfworld movie when?
They could go all out tragic

I like this.

Honestly to me the whole appeal of the GOTG series has been its ability to completely remove itself from the rest of the MCU. Now that Thor is gonna be in it, I'm honestly really disappointed. GOTG and GOTG 2 are honestly my favorite films in the last 10 years and I've got to deal with a what will most likely be subpar because Disney had to force so many changes in Infinity War/Endgame and I'll never be able to separate the GOTG from the MCU anymore.

Twitter humor doesn't connect with me often but this one is good

some sort of cpt. marvel nod

maybe just some carol corp grafitti

discussingfilm.net/2019/01/12/lady-sif-tv-series-in-the-works-for-disney-exclusive/

Does this increase her odds of becoming the next Thor?

I'd like for Thor to be in Guardians and one last Thor movie in which BRB will join the MCU there, along with Korg and Miek. While GotG3 is purely focused on the Guardians along with just Thor

Stop torturing him! He's just one Raccoon. There's only so much he can take in one timeline.

Attached: cryingrocket.gif (498x280, 3.48M)

How long is his lifespan anyway, he said it was short in GotG

I think I'd prefer Thor 4 be the send off and a separate Guardians 3. I'm sure Gunn would be able to make the dynamic work, but I feel like it'd be a lot for one movie since we're trying to find Gamora and Adam Warlock is in the mix.

I want Sif.

Attached: Journey_into_Mystery_Vol_1_650_Acuna_Variant_Textless.jpg (550x826, 200K)

>PSA's that it's ok to sleep with underage kids
>DUDE TURDS LMAO XDDD
>I am Groot

hopefully groot goes back to being a full sized badass

I like this.

Tbh I was hoping for Gaurdians 3 to be about Rocket and his backstory. Gamora's aready gotten so much attention through the guardians movies and IW/Endgame.

Yeah...this post hits home. The appeal of the GOTG series, and Cosmic Marvel in general, is the weirdness and the isolation of the setting. The more you tie it back to Earth and the Avengers the less interesting it becomes.

I really don’t care for MCU Gamora either. She was featured heavily in Infinity War too...so I feel like we’ve already seen enough. I dread a GOTG movie that is a “Gamora story” at this point, she’s just not interesting.

I want Adam Warlock/Magus, Nova, The High Evolutionary, alien races like the Badoon or Shi’ar, Beta Ray Bill, Quasar, Galactus and his heralds, Annihilus, The Beyonder, Korvac, Cancerverse, ...anything. Just not more Gamora.

Attached: D4E9ADF7-B225-4F33-B762-DFB76A01CA05.jpg (2594x2594, 1.62M)

FUCK SIF, FUCK JANE. BETA RAY FUCKING BILL IS THE ONE TRUE THOR

Attached: wjJIBp7.jpg (1235x766, 242K)

With the Adam Warlock post credits in gotg2. And Gamora seemingly in soul world in infinity war. It feels as though its building towards this. It might not though, NuGamora could be just a way to bring the character back.. But the endgame thing with Starlord trying to track her down... I doubt it.

Based and horse pilled.

I assume thor won't be in the movie, like, at all.

I don't think gunn wants to derail his movies with avengers shit from a character who wasn't even in the first two movies. Hell, it reminds me how people kept asking about avenger related things for guardians 1/2 and gunn literally saying no. There's also the basic question of if gunn even had any say in the thor "joining" the guardians since gunn was fired during alot of endgame's production.

Yeah desu I think you're right and that's what worries me. I could easily see them having part of the plot be Gamora getting indoctrinated by the Universal Church of Truth and the Guardians trying to rescue her.. Adam Magus is the most obvious villain if they're introducing Warlock either way

Rocket got way more I think, even though I like him more

yeah I could totally see Gunn having some throwaway line about them dropping Thor off somewhere subtly hinting to the plot of Thor 4. I don't see him bringing Thor in especially if he's introducing Adam.

mandatory.com/culture/1340411-spoiler-interview-kevin-feige-thor-ragnarok-beta-ray-bill

Feige on Beta Ray Bill.
"If youre gonna do it, do it right."
Maybe he will be the next Thor.

I have not taken in consideration that they could use the Valhalla, they introduced the valkyries altready.

Making it the soul stone would be cool, although it would undermine the sacrifices made so far.
Wouldn't mind if they use it only for old Gamora though.

It only makes good sense if its to usher in Beta Ray Bill, as he'd be a much better fit then Thor with the Guardians.

He renewed it for Thanos duology movies back then, now he did it again after Endgame

if thor dies, very likely.

raccoons can live 2-3 years in the wild and up to 20 in captivity. he already lived 5+ years so I'd say at least 20. Maybe 30-40 since he is a special raccoon

Gonna need a thource on that.
I can't find it.

>Hey, did we forget someone?
>Cut to shot of Thor having a nap on a banquet hall table

There was a Sif Disney+ movie rumored not too long ago. I could easily see them answering where she went and how she reacts to everything that happened there.

I would agree but he was the supervisor for the guardians in both IW and EG.

>Post credits scene
>Thor getting drunk on knowhere with Howard

>-The High Evolutionary. Will we ever get info or backstory on Rocket?
I was hoping GoTG3 would have the High Evolutionary as the antagonist, which would make it focused on Rocket quite a bit, but since it's going to be a "Gamora movie", i doubt that will be the case.

well, watch Captain Marvel movies. she is basically Nova now.

He was fired for an entire year during endgame's production. There's always a chance thor joining was added during that time, especially with the hope that it would get people to watch guardians 3 after gunn was removed.

inclined to think this is the case, since thor keeps putting down and picking up his ruling responsibilities like a throne yoyo

They were using his script the entire time and Vol 3 never even entered production. If Thor was in Guardians 3, then Gunn already knew about it. If he didn't, then I don't think he's in.

Nova is nothing like her

Assuming that the soul world is bound to the rules of the quantum realm and the “human” universe. What if all souls go to the same after life? It might be tricky to find the ‘right’ gamora amount at infinite gamoras.

thor and captain marvel drinking contest would be a good way to introduce her comicverse alcoholism

Gunn said that wasn't Adam Warlock though.

It'll be Valkyrie

>drinking contest
>no iron man

Who the fuck else could it be? Adam Driver?

They toast him and then simultaneously pass out

U must live in Mexico

>12 y.o. Age of consent

Nigga gold bitch called him Adam. What other Marvel Adams do you know

>Won't happen but I would fucking love it
Nebula and Gamora travel together separated from the Guardians
>Loki is back and joins the Guardians

Attached: 1555922439284.jpg (782x960, 47K)

he might have meant that wasn't the final actor they were going with for him.

...You right. Loki would make a better guardian team member than Thor.

He means Gunn said that GoTG3 wasn't going to feature Adam, be it antagonist or new member.

Adam is for GoTG4, if there's one.

Can you source that? Because all I'm finding is Feige stating the exact opposite.

That's literally false though

slashfilm.com/adam-warlock-guardians-of-the-galaxy/

Afraid you're incorrect.

Thor is in his peak popularity right now. I don't think they'll kill him off so easily.

DoCM adaptation would be nice.

Attached: death of captain marvel.jpg (325x500, 66K)

Probably not.

Prime Gamora's soul is still in the stone (which is now atoms in the wind) but there's another identical Gamora from another timeline also in that same universe. Nat doesn't have that.

You got Granny Mar-Vell dying when Carol gets her powers, and that's all you're gonna get

Kitty Pryde, Angela and Venom... I guess?

Attached: venom and gwen.png (1200x475, 402K)

No I mean Carol getting cancer and dying a slow horrible death. That would be a pretty sweet movie.

Attached: carol died.png (800x1867, 1.6M)

With Thor in the team it should be way easier to tell who's the gay guardian.

Was she killed by Hela? Can’t remember.

>this will be a Gamora film
Why?
We already had 2 of those. 3 if you count IW

I really hope it's not a lesbian, that would be way too easy

Carol needs someone to lez out with

If it wasn't so far off I'd say use that movie to introduce Galactus as the new MCU god-tier villain.

All I need from this movie if for Nebula to finally find some lasting happiness.

No. It is Iron Man

>this will be a gamora film
D R O P P E D

Post more Gwenom!

put "Rocky Raccoon" by The Beatles somewhere in the film

>this will be a Gamora film
Boooooo

>IW didn't put "Another One Bites the Dust" by Queen when introducing the Guardians
Still mad

missed opportunity desu

Nope still alive

is it because there's already a raccoon, making a horse okay

Who the fuck is Beta Ray Bill?

The best

Adam Horsecock

And why is that?

Imagine this, there is a race of people who keep getting attacked by demons, so they create a program that will transfer the mind/soul of their warriors into this horrible abomination body that looks like the most dangerous predator on their planet and is more machine than man. A thousand warriors volunteer for the process and a thousand warriors die. Even knowing this Bill volunteers and becomes Beta Ray Bill. His own people are horrified by him and ostracize him, but still Bill persists. A demon destroys their planet and they are forced to flee on ships while in suspended animation with Bill the lone person awake. And still Bill persists. Because the ship flies too close to Earth Thor is sent to see what is on the ship and Beta Ray Bill confuses Thor with another Demon, so they fight. Thor chucks his hammer at Bill, and bill just straight picks it up. Making him the only person to hold Thor's hammer other than Thor at the time and the only one to do it for the next 20 years until Steve Rodgers. Bill decides he will keep the hammer as it's power will help protect his people. So Odin sends Bill and Thor to a magma planet to fight to the death for it. Bill and Thor both knock each other out, but Bill wakes up first and they are both on a rock sinking in magma, Bill could just leave Thor there and win by default, but he doesn't do that shit and saves Thor. Odin sees this and declares Bill worth and gives Bill his own hammer, Stormbreaker.

How did Bill survive the process, and what did he look like before the transformation? Are there any hints of Beta Ray Bill's existence in the MCU?

Bill survives because hes the best of his people. Before becoming Beta Ray Bill, he looked like the average Corbonite. Only reference to him is a statue in Thor 3

>How did Bill survive the process
sheer force of will
>and what did he look like before the transformation?
Orange dude with no nose
>Are there any hints of Beta Ray Bill's existence in the MCU?
There is a statue of him in Thor Ragnarok and Stormbreaker is his hammer

Read Thor vol 1 #338–340

Stormbreaker is Thor's hammer in this version though

And adaptations never change story points around?

What are the definitive Bill issues I should read?

I'm very doubtful Disney is willing to introduce such an outlandish character as BRB as a main lead. At least not without first redesigning the shit out of him.

Adam will try to rape Gamora, a callback when Adam tried to rape Sif.

Thor as a frog seems likely as a Gunn choice. Hemsworth would dig it too and it would be a way to not upstage Pratt.

At the very least, he definitely won't hold the hammer after a decade of waiting for cap to wield it.

>Cut back to starlord shaking his head
>"Nah, nah, everyone's here."

They did Rocket Raccoon

Soundtrack based on what we've guessed about the plot so far.

>1. "Holding Out for a Hero" - Bonnie Tyler
The Guardians' entrance song.

>2. "Have You Seen Her?" - The Chi-lites
Star-Lord searching for Gamora.

>3. "You May Be Right" - Billy Joel
Guardians' mission.

>4. "Homeward Bound" - Simon and Garfunkel
Halfworld.

>5. "Starman" - David Bowie
Adam Warlock's big entrance.

>6. "Waiting for a Girl Like You" - Foreigner
Love song for Star-Lord and Gamora.

>7. "Lean on Me" - Bill Withers
Gamora bonding with Adam Warlock.

>8. "Hotel California" - Eagles
Halfworld exposed.

>9. "One Vision" - Queen
The Sovereigns' conquest.

>10. "Isn't She Lovely?" - Stevie Wonder
Rocket and Lylla.

>11. "Man in the Mirror" - Michael Jackson
Adam Warlock's inevitable redemption.

>12. "You Give Love a Bad Name" - Bon Jovi
Final battle.

>13. "It's Too Late" - Carole King / "More than a Feeling" - Boston (Can't decide)
Star-Lord letting go of Gamora.

>14. "(I've Had) The Time of My Life" - Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes.
The Guardians' farewell.

>15. "American Pie" - Don McLean
End credits.

R8

Attached: Vol 3.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

wrong

Walt Simonson's Thor run

Elaborate.

>FUCK SIF
>BETA RAY FUCKING BILL IS THE ONE TRUE THOR

These two do not exclude each other.

Attached: Bill Sif Frazzeta.jpg (1060x1500, 715K)

I would love a side plot where Mantis becomes a leader of a cult, as they worship her as the "Celestial Madonna"

Attached: tumblr_pc04mdzWf91u0vpvmo3_540.gif (540x302, 118K)

to ugly

Attached: beta ray origin.jpg (1866x1826, 715K)

Also this was left out of the above and the EMH cut it, probably for time, but in order to get Stormbreaker built the dwarves had Odin have Sif fight their biggest baddest bully. She kicked his ass side wise.

Cartoon did include the part where she and Scuttlebut totally fought off like a bajillion fire demons together. That was cool. Sif is cool.

Attached: Season 2 Episode 8 The Ballad of Beta Ray Bill.mkv_snapshot_17.00_[2019.05.04_00.56.46].jpg (1280x720, 106K)

didn't miek died on ragnarok?

No. He ended up being alive.

Annihilators show up and Quill gets super jealous. The teams have a back and forth rivalry before teaming up to fight, oh I don't know, Annhilus.

Attached: Annhilators.jpg (954x733, 150K)

>Basically a toy
Tell me how would Disney sell BRB to kids?

Literally what is there to fucking sell? If kids don't love the shit out of Beta Ray Bill, I will personally get 37th trimester abortions legalized

>Post GOTG Gamora is dead
>Pre GOTG Gamora is alive
>Guardians are probably gonna be up to some Search for Spock shit
>Thor is on the team (and loves Loki, who has since been redeemed before dying)
>Loki (who hates Thor and is still evil and edgy) is running around
>Nebula is neck in neck with Mantis for the spot of best girl (one is outwardly dark but sensitive inside, the other is outwardly sensitive but has a dark inside)
>Adam Warlock
>Beta Ray Bill
>another Howard the Duck cameo
>possible Fox cosmic shit like Galactus teased
>maybe more Watchers
>Gunn is back in the directors chair and moral watchdogs are SEETHING about it
I can't wait

>Bad ass alien Thorse
How would they not?

Attached: beta ray bill.jpg (952x697, 126K)

>Guardians are flying around doing hero shit
>Early on in the film they send Thor, Korg, and Meik out on a mission
>They only show back up during the post credits scene
>Thor 4 is that mission in its entirety, detailing how they found Sif, met Beta Ray Bill, and Thor passed Stormbreaker on to Bill, fully embracing his role as "not the God of Hammers or Axes"

This is actually pretty great and I could honestly see them doing this.

American Pie should be saved for if/when they kill off Peter Quill or end the Guardians entirely.

It's like the "break glass in case of perfect ending" song, not to be used lightly.

No, he said Adam Warlock wasn't going to appear in Infinity War or Endgame.

It's absolutely meant to be Adam Warlock.

They'd be foolish if they didn't put something like this in the stinger somewhere desu.

Thanos is proof you don't really have to even have an actor down to tease something a decade before you finally get to the payoff.

>"Hey Beta Ray Bill, you're a cool guy. Take this axe. Maybe you can use this weapon to protect your people since I failed to protect mine sorta."
>"Cool thanks man, are you sure?"
>"Yeah, it's not like I'm the God of Hammers or anything, check it out."
>lightning hands
>"Haha siiiiick."
Roll credits, it's literally that easy.

They've literally had a tree and a raccoon as two of their most popular characters since 2014.

You can't meet any of the X-Men, the Hulk, the Fantastic 4, Hawkeye, Daredevil, Scarlet Witch, or Nick Fury in a Disney park, but there are dedicated meet and greets, shows, and rides centered around Groot and the Guardians of the Galaxy.

Rocket and Groot are cute. BRB is ugly.

Bill is honorable. Also ripped.

Attached: beta ray bill 4.jpg (1186x1382, 781K)

>Implying a kickass alien monster with Thor's hammer and a name like "Beta Ray Bill" wouldn't sell

So is Megatron and he's one of the most popular meet and greets at Universal.

That's because is hilarious how much fun the guy has insulting everyone.

Still, once Rocket was able to become popular the words "Too outlandish" completely went out the window. Hell have you seen the original comic Drax?

Deaths Head would fit perfectly, yes?

I for one would welcome the independent peace keeping agent.

I hope they never have him removing his helmet in the movies.

Go for the beauty and the beast appeal.

Attached: Season 2 Episode 8 The Ballad of Beta Ray Bill.mkv_snapshot_20.57_[2019.05.04_03.11.12].jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Beta Ray Bill is too non-human looking to become a main character in movies; he'll never be a lead. The best you can hope for is a supporting character role like Rocket and Groot.
And I really do not want to see Thor's powers going to anyone. If they are true heroes, they should be able to stand on their own instead of taking someone else's powers.

See, they already changed his appearence a lot for the cartoon, if he ever appears in the movie Disney probably will make him just a guy with a horse head.

They changed everyone's designs. A lot of the core guardians don't even begin to resemble their comic counterpart. If he's just horsehead guy he's still closer than half the other guardians.

Attached: Gamora-Marvel-Comics-Guardians-Galaxy-Infinity-Watch-c.jpg (500x837, 105K)

Read the above posts outlining who Bill as a character is.

He's not really a "leading man" the way Thor is and he isn't "given" powers so much as he earns them (which is pretty damn unique for an MCU hero who isn't Cap).

If your main selling point is "new character is moar powerful than old character you like" then that isn't a good way to get people to like your new character.

I'd honestly like to see a design of Bill that retains the "weird alien warrior" look without him literally just being an orange horse with no lips like you see in some of the comics.

Like, could they redesign Bill the same way they did Groot, totally changing his face and head-shape, while still ending up with a design where comic readers would say "oh yeah that's BRB"?

>missing the point this hard
You're the reason studios are afraid to do anything interesting, for fear of alienating mainstream audiences who literally just don't get it.

Here's an idea; how about you actually read a fucking comic once in your life before you try and act like a smug know it all.

Attached: thunder brothers.jpg (970x1441, 227K)

Fuck off powerlvel fags. I didn't say BRB was a bad hero, I said your retarded rant for why he is cool is a dumb selling point. It's literally how Fiege marketed Captain Marvel. "She's the strongest Avenger and cam beat anyone 'cause she's cool and badass. Go see her movie!"
Get the point now?

>- Adam Warlock was teased at the end of Guardian's 2. I think he's the antagonist of this movie and will have soul realm connections just as in the comics. I hear Zack Efron will play him, he's usually funny in his comedy movies. He does immature pretty well.Which is good for a child-like newborn such as Warlock.

I hate every single word on that sentence, including the idea that "Him" phase of Adam Warlock had him child like.

And you're an idiot for making a fuss over a post some one made as a giggle 7 years ago. Jesus shit.

I'm not making a fuss. I matter-of-factly pointed out why power wanking isn't a good way to get people to like a character. You're the one getting mad over it.

I'd rather she died. Off screen. And it's something you discover in an interview and it's never showed again.

Scarlet Witch > Carol, 616, MCU, anywhere.

Literally like one part of that massive post is about how BRB being stronger than Thor is cool. It puts so much more emphasis on his noble heart and worthiness.

Everyone is literally saying "we want Beta Ray Bill because he's the BEST" and all you hear is "HE PUNCHES HARD AND THAT MEAN HE COOL". You're willfully ignoring the main reason people in this thread and others have stated to like him just so you can be the cool dissenting opinion. No one is impressed.

I'm actually really impressed by how much I like Wanda. She's like the best Avenger once you get past all the main guys.

My theater popped the fuck OFF when she showed up and was entirely silent when Carol blew up the big ship, save for one middle aged guy who tried to get a clap going but got sandbagged.

>That filename
>Not "thunderbuddies.jpg"
Missed opportunity senpai

>Adam Warlock is born
>Has all the goodness and Christlike serenity he's known for
>But he also rolled a 1 in WIS, so despite being the cosmic messiah he's incredibly naive until he really gets the chance to fulfill his purpose
You've gotta admit that'd fit pretty perfectly with the MCU Guardians. And you know Gunn would turn it around into something super heartfelt with the proper development, the way he did with stuff like Drax/Mantis and Star Lord's music.

The whole rant starts off comparing him to Captain America and saying how BRB's origin is better than Cap's. It then goes on, in length, about how tough he is and points out several times how he's able to beat Thor without a magic power-up. If the post was trying to highlight his "noble heart" then it fails and should have been worded better if that's what it was trying to do.

Why would I label them as buddies when they're oath brothers.

It's called hyperbole. You don't gotta take every comparison as a slight. Freaking newfags, I swear.

The thing is, WIS is Warlock entire THING.
He is the hero who kept questioning whatever the fuck he was facing and trying to understand it.
To the point his stories got progressively weirder. It's kinda his thing to use his head.
The messiah figure plays into this. He isn't just a figure, he plays the role of a wise person seeking truth.
Making him childlike in a comedic role would be as bad as what they did to Star-lord.

This is getting pretty cringey. Is that your copy/pasta you're fighting tooth and nail to defend? Learn to accept criticism and don't take it personally when others don't like your selling point.
I have nothing against Beta Ray Bill showing up in the MCU, but I'm starting to hate his fans if this is their average level of autism.

What criticism? You're just being an idiot because of some silly post someone made longer ago then you've been old enough to post here. I swear this place gets shittier every day.

>REEE how dare you newfag!!!
Now I definitely know you made it. You can keep making a big deal about it but I'm done.

>all that projecting
>pssh, nothing personnel, kid
This is the last (you) I'm giving you.

Maybe you'd be more comfortable over there
>>Reddit

I'll be even more disappointed in Star Wars than I already am if Marvel makes the first space movie franchise with an alien lead. By alien I mean more than just a human panted a different color.

But I could see the appeal of making his journey to becoming that wise sage figure over the course of the movie into a whole thing, rather than just making him a static character.

I absolutely get the whole "don't make me wait until the last 5 minutes for the thing I like to resemble the thing I like" thing, but I feel like Gunn is the one shining example of all but entirely disregarding the source material actually working out brilliantly.

If Joss Whedon was gonna reinvent Adam Warlock to be funnier, I'd be horrified. But I'd bet Gunn could make it work. And that's assuming this is real and not just a rumor.

>getting this worked up over a copy-pasta about a space horse
Lurk moar and resume posting when you're confident you won't embarrass yourself as much

>Betafags are betacucks that get butthurt at anyone that doesn't lick their horseman's ass
You fags belong in .

>samefagging this hard to defend pasta
Imagine if you took all that autism of yours and did something productive with it.

Attached: venom licking gwen.png (811x567, 1.02M)

Pretty gud, but I feel like this is more suiting

>1. "Fire and Rain" by James Taylor
Opening scene/credits. Starts with Quill in a space bar asking questions about Gamora, bar fight ensues

>2. "Witchy Woman" by The Eagles
Searching for Gamora continues

>3. "Isn't She Lovely" by Stevie Wonder
Temporary reunion with Gamora that ends violently with Quill trying to push too hard to get her back

>5. "War Pigs" by Black Sabbath
Introducing Nova who bails the Guardians and agrees to help them find Gamora because he wants to arrest her over something she's done while escapading.

>6. "Starman" by David Bowie
Gamora finding refuge with Adam Warlock

>6. "Operator (just not the way it feels)" by Jim Croeche
Quill, Thor, Rocket, and Nova all Broing it up and telling Quill to not force his love on Gamora, and Quill telling them he just wants to give her a family again which Nebula overhears.

>7. "Hotel California" by the Eagles
Both bonding between Gamora and Adam, and reused later when Halfworld is exposed

>8. "Houses of the Holy" by Led Zeppelin
For introducing Beta Ray Bill however those crazy sonsabitches can pull it off

>9. "Sittin on the Dock of the Bay" by Otis Redding
Guardians finding Gamora and Adam

>10. "You Ain't Nothing But a Hound Dog" by Elvis Presley
Quill picks a fight with Adam, has to be separated by Nova, and Thor.

>11. "Landslide" by Fleetwood Mac
Quill tells Gamora he's gonna stop fighting for her. Nebula talks to Gamora after

>12. "N.I.B." by Black Sabbath
Fighting Adam in last Battle before he's made to see good

>13. "Come Together" by The Beatles
Beta Ray Bill John's the battle and it starts to be won

>14. "Homeward Bound" by Simon and Garfunkel
Guardians official reunion, goodbyes said to all new people, and the reunited family leaves together

15. "Come and Get Your Love" by Redbone
IF it ends happily and no one sad dies, and it's clear we'll see the gang again. Otherwise "American Pie" by Don McLean then.

no end of the world as we know it? it's okay for them to like R.E.M. even though they're gay

yeah that's not gonna happen.
MCU writers aren't retarded, they didn't have him go along to just be dropped off for nothing. These movies are planned out in advance

This.

Anyone who thinks "AsGaurdians of the Galaxy" isn't definitely fucking happening is fucking delusional

>Thor dies in his last movie but passes on the mantle to Beta ray bill
>Beta ray bill is now MCU Thor

Attached: Takeitall.png (331x212, 7K)

I like this.

>Beta Ray Bill is too non-human looking to become a main character in movies
And yet Rocket Raccoon. Inb4 not a main even though he's the guardian that has grown the most over the course of the MCU.

Well, Gunn did say this is the last time we'll see the Guardians.

>Chris Hemsworth's has one movie left in his contract
If the new movie replicates the success of ragnarock or surpasses it I see him easily extending his contract with one or 2 more movies

can someone post BRB cameo from Ragnorak?

>aren't retarded
I guess you haven't seen any MCU movies

I hope not, they've been really fun characters to follow and it would be comfy to see them once in a while

Rocket's probably the best secondary character the mcu has at this point

There is quite a large gap of difference between cheering for a sassy anthropomorphic Racoon and viewing someone with a horrifying desiccated horse head as a hero, even if he is ultimately a pretty good guy. Which is the entire point, but it still presents a few issues with introducing him. He should probably start off as an antagonist or Anti-Hero to Thor before becoming a flat out protagonist and having Stormbreaker handed off to him.

I believe Gunn said it's a lot longer than Rocket thinks. He's at least 8 in Endgame and still going strong.

I'm pretty sure Nova won't be in this movie

Not even him, but I can't think of a better way to say that you don't belong on Yea Forums than to get buttflustered over pre-reddit invasion pasta. Did you even realize that the thing was from 2012 before claiming that he was the one that wrote it?

I want to see some post snap political upheaval. Buncha planets unite and form the Shi'Ar empire or half of the Kree forces containing the Brood disappear and the monsters end up flooding into the larger galaxy or Phalanx suddenly have way less opposition since robots didn't get snapped.

gay

>Beta Ray Bill
>Sif
>Adam Warlock
>Korg & Miek

I want to believe.

Attached: 1556921963957.png (1020x851, 1.88M)

Nova is an everyman not an exceptionalist. But I do think the execs find the nova fandom satiated by her

I wonder if they'll rename it too Asgardians of the Galaxy

I never expected them to pull a Farscape with Gamora, and yet now it seems so obvious.

Rocket its gay.

thor x rocket
all the way.

>Asgardians of the Galaxy
>mfw I walked into my LCS today and saw this title
>mfw I thought it was just a joke on Yea Forums

I hope it's Rocket and not a lesbian

Does he return in Guardians 3?
Why would he?
>Crafts a sword for Sif?
>Mjolnir 2.0?

Attached: images.jpg (201x250, 5K)

No, out of place Dwarf/GoT cameo will not return. Sif won't be in the sequel, and Mjolnir won't come back.

B-b-but muh beta ray bill
An-an-and t-the rumors Jaimie Alexander's disney plus show.

Honestly, there's almost no chance of BRB being in the MCU

I want Sif but only if she wears that, cause that looks fucking rad

He was almost in Ragnarok. Saving him to do him right according to Feige... And if this is Hemsworth last film... No real better chance to 'do him right'.

Will Red Skull become cosmic ghost rider?

Attached: red-skull-ghost-rider-1145135-600x947.jpg (600x947, 83K)

MCU girls don't show skin

>No real better chance to 'do him right
The chance to do him right was before giving Thor Bill's hammer with no mention of Bill

How could vision hold the hammer in IW

I really hope he's met in GotG volume 3 and Thor dies giving Stormbreaker to BRB

Attached: Beta_Ray_Bill_thanos_imperative_devastation.jpg (954x1326, 656K)

Best MCU girl.
She missed you so much user.

Attached: Mainframe.jpg (471x479, 50K)

Hemsworth renewed his contract, so I doubt they're killing him

not human and no soul, if you put th ehammer in a elevator it will still go up
the real question is why Stark and WarMachine couldn't lift in with the armor since it's a machine like Vision

Or Thor dies and then BRB is the new Thor in the mcu...

Also Korg & Miek would have known of him on Sakaar. So if theyre in gotg3 they can provide exposition. It also explains where Sif has been all this time since shes usually with BRB in the comics.

Or Thor not dying and becoming the new face the MCU for the next couple of phases guaranteeing his status as cultural icon to be near RDJ level

I thought they explicitly said he had a soul in IW

Source.
Oh wait you cant.

Keep dreaming user.
The major actors are all leaving.
Hemsworth is off to do men in black now and other shit.

Well his characterization has had all his family and friends die from Asgard.
His core Avengers friends are basically all dead or retired.
There's not much left for him and would make for a nice send off to Valhalla.
I'm as an actor he will be moving on since his coactors are as well.

he have a fake soul lent by the stone and if they take it away he will lose part of his personnality
so he's 50% soul 50% IA
so he don't have a soul, only half of it

He has plenty left

He's been doing other shit. So has Evans, Scarjo, Renner, Pratt, etc.

ScarJo hasn't been in anything else since Avengers